We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Season Three Speculation II

sqevans

[5621]Oct 17, 2007
    • level: 5
    gummiqueen wrote:
    I just had a thought (no wai!!! ). The summary for this season on itunes or something said that Aang and Zuko find out about their shared past, which is probably Ruko and Suzon (sp?) being friends turned enemies yadayadyada. It would make sense (to me anyway) that at the end of "The Beach," Zuko would desert the FN, what with him breaking up with Mai (and I'm not saying that as a Zutarian. I can't stand that girl ever since I saw REturn to Omashu), and (possibly in the next episode) run into the gaang. Aang and Zuko find out about past and he joins or something. This probably won't happen, but it's speculation. *eats a marshmellow*

'The Avatar and the Fire Lord' is about Avatar Roku and Fire Lord Sozin.
    So many people think/hope Zuko will join Aang, but it'll never happen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kanjo_girl

[5622]Oct 18, 2007
    • level: 14

sqevans wrote:
    gummiqueen wrote:
    I just had a thought (no wai!!! ). The summary for this season on itunes or something said that Aang and Zuko find out about their shared past, which is probably Ruko and Suzon (sp?) being friends turned enemies yadayadyada. It would make sense (to me anyway) that at the end of "The Beach," Zuko would desert the FN, what with him breaking up with Mai (and I'm not saying that as a Zutarian. I can't stand that girl ever since I saw REturn to Omashu), and (possibly in the next episode) run into the gaang. Aang and Zuko find out about past and he joins or something. This probably won't happen, but it's speculation. *eats a marshmellow*
    'The Avatar and the Fire Lord' is about Avatar Roku and Fire Lord Sozin. So many people think/hope Zuko will join Aang, but it'll never happen.

He might not join Aang, but he'll join one of the members of the Gaang.

Luxmee_aqua

[5623]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 1

Hello people,

I have a feeling that the runaway, episode 7, is going to be Zuko. I think everything will start going wrong for him (specially with his gf) and the fire lord finding out that the Avatar is alive. He is going to run away...

kanjo_girl

[5624]Oct 19, 2007
    Luxmee_aqua wrote:

Hello people,

I have a feeling that the runaway, episode 7, is going to be Zuko. I think everything will start going wrong for him (specially with his gf) and the fire lord finding out that the Avatar is alive. He is going to run away...

Everyone thinks it may be Toph, Iroh or Zuko. But it does seem to be Zuko right now.

Murellus

[5625]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 9
    It's probably something to do with Princess Ursa and how Zuko has to find her this season.

Falcondude123

[5626]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 10
    I don't know if we should assume it's gonna be a character we already know about. I remember back when we were speculating about who's Sokka's Master would be. Alot of people, including me, thought it might be his dad. Instead it was a completely new character. The Deserter was a similar instance, the deserter turning out to be Jeong Jeong. So I think it's very possible the runaway will actually be some new character who runs into the gaang or something. (Then again it could be a character we already know as well- we'll just have to wait and see)

Kas_dude

[5627]Oct 19, 2007

Falcondude123 wrote:
    I don't know if we should assume it's gonna be a character we already know about. I remember back when we were speculating about who's Sokka's Master would be. Alot of people, including me, thought it might be his dad. Instead it was a completely new character. The Deserter was a similar instance, the deserter turning out to be Jeong Jeong. So I think it's very possible the runaway will actually be some new character who runs into the gaang or something. (Then again it could be a character we already know as well- we'll just have to wait and see)

it could be a completely new character- but i think its likely to be Iroh- think about what the whole macho work out thing might've meant....

kanjo_girl

[5628]Oct 19, 2007
    Maybe Azula truly wanted the love of her mother? Zuko got all the attention and Azula was stuck with her followers of friends.

Bigberry69

[5629]Oct 19, 2007
    • level: 11
    kanjo_girl wrote:
    Maybe Azula truly wanted the love of her mother? Zuko got all the attention and Azula was stuck with her followers of friends.
    Maybe, but I don't think that would turn her heartless-that part is paternal.

kanjo_girl

[5630]Oct 19, 2007

Bigberry69 wrote:
    kanjo_girl wrote:

Yeah, her father did that for her.

Luxmee_aqua

[5631]Oct 19, 2007
    kanjo_girl wrote:

Bigberry69 wrote:
    kanjo_girl wrote:

Yeah, her father did that for her.

I think that it was something more evil that turned the fire lords to the evil side. I don't think that Roku would have been a friend with the fire lord if he was evil. Someone or something changed them. And we are going to find out who it was in the Puppet Master.

I also think that Iroh couldn't be turned so he had to be removed from the picture somehow. that's why he is not the fire lord which he should have been since he is older. The same hapenned with Zuko.

Just speculating here.

JBaca24

[5632]Oct 19, 2007
    Wow, The Beach was the lamest episode I have ever seen, a huge dissapointment

Luxmee_aqua

[5633]Oct 19, 2007
    I think the beach was a complete waste of time. When is Aang going to learn how to fire bend?!?!?! is that going to happen in one day same as Sokka learning how to sword fight? GEE start unfolding the story!

So far the only thing that went forward from season 2 are:
    1. Aang is alive.
    2. They planned something for the day of black sun
    3. Sokka learnt how to sword fight.

5 Episodes and only 3 true stories.

MarryLarry

[5634]Oct 19, 2007
    Would you like some cheese with your wine? I'm getting tired of people complaining "it's filler." Even though I'm reading words, I can hear your whiny voices. Everything will be resolved by the end so you should enjoy these fun episodes while you can because after that the show is probably going to end. At least until the 3 movies are released which is 6 years from now.

Luxmee_aqua

[5635]Oct 19, 2007
    MarryLarry wrote:
    Would you like some cheese with your wine? I'm getting tired of people complaining "it's filler." Even though I'm reading words, I can hear your whiny voices. Everything will be resolved by the end so you should enjoy these fun episodes while you can because after that the show is probably going to end. At least until the 3 movies are released which is 6 years from now.

The reason good series are good is because they have a story line and follow it. That's why season 2 and 1 worked so well. I am tired of waiting for the plot to unfold. Not saying that the episodes were not good. I am just saying that there was a few too many good episodes leading to nowhere.

MarryLarry

[5636]Oct 20, 2007
    Pay attention to the hippies the next time you "filler" haters watch the Cave of Two Lovers. The important part of the journey is how you reach your destination, not just getting there. It's okay to hit a dead-end if you had a laugh. Enjoy it while you can because all too soon we will reach our destination and the journey will end.

Murellus

[5637]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 9
    The Fire Nation is supposed to invade the North pole and find the next avatar if they believe Aang is dead.

WiseLad

[5638]Oct 20, 2007
    what if it was south tribe, or the swampers?

zukofangirl2006

[5639]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 10

WiseLad wrote:
    what if it was south tribe, or the swampers?

LOL!!! What if the new WT Avatar was a swamp hick and never got found? MWAHAHAHAHA!! But... did they have girls there? XD I didn't see any

JBaca24

[5640]Oct 20, 2007
    look, i liked every episode so far except the beach. there was hardly any action, and most of the show was zuko, azula, mai, and tylee fighting/ complaining about their lives, and solving everything by destroying a completely random person's home. It was 30 min of the most anticipated season completely wasted. It showed us that azula is evil and everyone else just follows, didn't we already know that?