We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Favorite Character(s) Thread

Axrendale

[181]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 10
    isabelwhatx wrote:

wow, i think its funny how every thread with dark_soul posts on it, there is an argument

I support Isabelwhatx!!!

WOOT! FOLLOWERS! I should make a cult PsychoPass, I'm confused by what you're implying.

Too late - I've already made one

And I think I know what Psychopass means.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gilvatar

[182]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 17
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:

wow, i think its funny how every thread with dark_soul posts on it, there is an argument

I support Isabelwhatx!!!

WOOT! FOLLOWERS! I should make a cult PsychoPass, I'm confused by what you're implying.

care to share?

isabelwhatx

[183]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 14
    gilvatar wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:

I support Isabelwhatx!!!

care to share?

ROFL. Because caring is sharing And my cult, once it's formed, will PWN yours.

gilvatar

[184]Sep 9, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:

I support Isabelwhatx!!!

care to share?

I ment share what Pyco means. and I don't have a cult. if I did we would all wear floaty pink godess dresses and do our daily dance of peace for our high godess Hello Kitty.

isabelwhatx

[185]Sep 9, 2008
    gilvatar wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:

I support Isabelwhatx!!!

care to share?

I ment share what Pyco means. and I don't have a cult. if I did we would all wear floaty pink godess dresses and do our daily dance of peace for our high godess Hello Kitty.

ROFL. I was talking to Axrendale through that quote, but I just thought what you said was funny.

Axrendale

[186]Sep 9, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:

I support Isabelwhatx!!!

care to share?

You're already a member of my cult - we're called the ACC

Anyway, Psychopass is referencing an essay he has been working on about Azula's character. The underlying point is that we were not meant to fully comprehend Azula's character until watching the finale. Our views of her were supposed to be altered drastically.

isabelwhatx

[187]Sep 9, 2008
    Oh. Well, that's true. Before the NYCC trailer I wouldn't have guessed for a second that Azula would've gone insane. And I guess you're right about the ACC. ACC WOOT!

Axrendale

[188]Sep 9, 2008

isabelwhatx wrote:
    Oh. Well, that's true. Before the NYCC trailer I wouldn't have guessed for a second that Azula would've gone insane. And I guess you're right about the ACC. ACC WOOT!

I'm actually thinking of expanding the ACC to include an outpost on the Refuge. I'm sure I could persuade AllKnowingBeing to join, if he's still around there And Sergent Hydra. Those guys were the original Azula crushers - my role models, and unknowing mentors.

May their memories live on in glory.

Edited on 09/09/2008 2:04pm

isabelwhatx

[189]Sep 9, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

I'm actually thinking of expanding the ACC to include an outpost on the Refuge. I'm sure I could persuade AllKnowingBeing to join, if he's still around there And Sergent Hydra. Thos guys were the original Azula crushers - my role models, and unknowing mentors.

"and unknowing mentors."

I'm getting a creeper vibe up in here

Axrendale

[190]Sep 9, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

I'm actually thinking of expanding the ACC to include an outpost on the Refuge. I'm sure I could persuade AllKnowingBeing to join, if he's still around there And Sergent Hydra. Thos guys were the original Azula crushers - my role models, and unknowing mentors.

"and unknowing mentors." I'm getting a creeper vibe up in here

Ummm... no comment.

FireLordZuko93

[191]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 12
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

I'm actually thinking of expanding the ACC to include an outpost on the Refuge. I'm sure I could persuade AllKnowingBeing to join, if he's still around there And Sergent Hydra. Those guys were the original Azula crushers - my role models, and unknowing mentors.

AKB left the refuge a little while ago

Axrendale

[192]Sep 9, 2008
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

Oh. I haven't really looked on there in ages. Did he say he was leaving permanently?

FireLordZuko93

[193]Sep 9, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

Oh. I haven't really looked on there in ages. Did he say he was leaving permanently?

yeah, pretty much..he hasn't been on since...and that was about a month ago

Axrendale

[194]Sep 9, 2008
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

Well, sometimes people take long breaks from these places. Who knows, mabye some day he will come back, just to visit.

FireLordZuko93

[195]Sep 9, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

Well, sometimes people take long breaks from these places. Who knows, mabye some day he will come back, just to visit.

hopefully I've gotten addicted here and it's kinda hard to just walk away

EDIT: 800 post!! Woot!

Edited on 09/09/2008 6:17pm

isabelwhatx

[196]Sep 9, 2008
    Who do you guys think was the most boring main character? I'd have to say Toph or Katara. Thoughts?

gilvatar

[197]Sep 9, 2008
    Katara....idk why. ALthoughif Suki can count as a main charactere now, I'll pick her.

isabelwhatx

[198]Sep 9, 2008
    gilvatar wrote:
    Katara....idk why. ALthoughif Suki can count as a main charactere now, I'll pick her.

I thought Suki was a lot more interesting than Katara. Katara is basically your cookie-cutter character. She lost her mother, she's "special" back at home, blah blah blah. Suki, however, is basically a feminist, which you don't see very often on TV shows. She's got personality, Katara has PMS.

gilvatar

[199]Sep 9, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:

I thought Suki was a lot more interesting than Katara. Katara is basically your cookie-cutter character. She lost her mother, she's "special" back at home, blah blah blah. Suki, however, is basically a feminist, which you don't see very often on TV shows. She's got personality, Katara has PMS.
    but after the Boiling rock she was basically just there other than in the very end of the finale.

isabelwhatx

[200]Sep 9, 2008
    gilvatar wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:

but after the Boiling rock she was basically just there other than in the very end of the finale.

So was Katara, really. I mean, in TSR she played a huge role and such. But Katara, IMO, really hasn't changed much since the beginning of the series. Suki has a bit. That makes her more interesting to me.