We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

jenwenluvzutara

[61]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 4
    i wanna see them when they grow up and have little kids who look like miniature versions of themselves.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pc_fan03

[62]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 21
    I'm not gonna be one of those people who constantly push for a Season 4. We got what the creators had orignally planned for the series and I think we should be thankful for that.

Halostar11

[63]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 3
    Another season would make my day. Wait, no no it'd make my year!

[64]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 2
    I believe that there is going to be a season four only because of the cliffhanger of Zuko's mom. They would not end a series that is doing so well with a cliffhanger. But I also want to know what will happen to the Avatar when it becomes the next airbenders turn. What happens when there is no more Avatars. So I believe that they will come out with a book of air but that might be the last in this time period. I don't want the show to end but also I don't want them to keep it going and it gets overkill like digimon or poke'mon.

PearlLilies

[65]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 6
    There will not be a book air!!! Books water earth and fire were just the names of the elements Aaang had to master the writers said it themselves at comic con and they cannot continue Aang's epic story of the future. It would not make any sense to create book air because Aang already knows airbending. However, I would like them to do ONE more epic story on Roku avoiding the continuation of Aang.

PearlLilies

[66]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 6
    oh and most of those burning ?'s might be answered in the movie since they are adding news twists.

KnightGuard

[67]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 5
    Not

smimley

[68]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 1
    avatar season 4 would be great but it is final that there not going to do it. i wish they would to show aang maybe more grown up trying other people or something else i dont u guys will think of a lot of great ideas but its final so just go to this site and u will see! http://www.tvguide.com/news/avatar-airbender-shyamalan/070921-03

Sheppard26

[69]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 5
    In the movie, they might show something about Zuko's mother.

tawn11

[70]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 3

Bryke has already confirmed that there will be no fourth season. But in all honesty, I think a fourth season could of had a potential. I believe that the finale was rushed a tad too fast, the thing about the lion turtle and spirit bending. I know the lion turtle didnt come out of the blue and I know it was forshadowed many times as people have pointed out, but I still would like more insight on this, therefore if Avatar was stretched to a fourth season about spirit bending, a lion turtle might make more sense. I wish Aang could have learned and trained to spirit/energy bend, rather than have a lion turtle tell him. But its ok, three seasons, all packed tightly together in one big punch. Either way is cool I guess.

And also, Azula could of had potential too. Id like to see her SLOWLY becoming more and more insane, rather than starting from the betrayal of Mai and Ty Lee. Also, I just dont like the fact how Katara defeated Azula during the comet. I know it was during her insane point, but we all know how skilled Azula is. We've seen a pretty good rivalry when it comes to Katara and Azula, but we are talking about the comet here! Plus its Azula! I feel like she couldve destroyed Katara! I feel like she couldve blasted herself out of the ice! I would understand the firelord to be defeated though, no one matches against the avatar Thats why I feel like a fourth season could of had much more potential. It might not have been as interesting to have a whole season based on energy/spirit bending, but then at least tell us about energy/spirit bending DURING season three.

Edited on 08/14/2008 12:12am
    Edited 2 total times.

gmat6441

[71]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 9

I wouldn't mind a fourth season, titled Air. I think that it would deal with restoring balance in the world. After all, there are no Airbenders, save Aang. Perhaps as Monks and Nuns, they normally did not have children, but found suitable air benders from the general population. Sort of like finding a new Lama. That means a new airbender can come from any of the other three kingdoms. Part of the storyline could be finding new airbenders. Another thread could be following what happened to Zuko's mother. I also noticed that in The Southern Raiders, Katara says when she got back to her home, her mother was gone. No corpse leaves the possibility of her mother not being killed, but removed, perhaps to a spirit world. I know the Raider leader answered 'Not this time,' when Katarra's mother said 'Take me away but leave the village alone.' It is generally assumed that she was killed, but one can hope.

Another storyline would be how the average fire nation person would feel after being defeated in war. What would former soldiers feel?

I think that Azula, before her sinking into insanity, came out as the most strongest character. Intelligent, very intelligent, confident/arrogant, and forceful. I would like to see her bending power taken away and have her somehow escape and embark on a plan to get revenge. Powerless and a fugitive, she has to hide among and depend on the general population. I know that story has partly been told with Zuko, but I would like someone from the fire nation understand the hurt, anger and suffering that their wars have caused. Partly stripped of her power to intimidate (She still has a very forceful personality) and more dependant on the goodwill of others, perhaps Azula might slowly have a change of heart. I would like her to meet the Earth Kingdom family that had their son captured by the Fire Nation and also the young crippled girl that Zuko stole the riding bird from.

Just some thought.

Grant

Blizzyboy101

[72]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 1
    from the episode of the fire bending masters (dragons) I don't think and hope that the group won't be switched with a new one. If they did switch it I'd stop watching

isabelwhatx

[73]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 14
    Why was this brought back? Hmph. Let me tell you guys something and DON'T FORGET:

1. There will be no season four! GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEADS.
    2. There is a VERY slim chance there will be a new series, but it all depends on the success of the movies AKA Go see them!
    3. If there is going to be a new series, it won't contain any members of the gAang.
    4. Any other questions go to the AAQGAA thread. It's pinned for a reason.

Axrendale

[74]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 10

isabelwhatx wrote:
    Why was this brought back? Hmph. Let me tell you guys something and DON'T FORGET: 1. There will be no season four! GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEADS. 2. There is a VERY slim chance there will be a new series, but it all depends on the success of the movies AKA Go see them! 3. If there is going to be a new series, it won't contain any members of the gAang. 4. Any other questions go to the AAQGAA thread. It's pinned for a reason.

this/

Now, /thread.

gilvatar

[75]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 17
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:
    Why was this brought back? Hmph. Let me tell you guys something and DON'T FORGET: 1. There will be no season four! GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEADS. 2. There is a VERY slim chance there will be a new series, but it all depends on the success of the movies AKA Go see them! 3. If there is going to be a new series, it won't contain any members of the gAang. 4. Any other questions go to the AAQGAA thread. It's pinned for a reason.

this/

Now, /thread.

were you 2 should have been on that air ship w/ ozai?

Axrendale

[76]Aug 27, 2008
    gilvatar wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

this/

Now, /thread.

I have no idea what you just said. Something about us and Ozai on an Airship?

isabelwhatx

[77]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 14
    Axrendale wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

this/

Now, /thread.

I was confused, too.

gilvatar

[78]Aug 27, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

this/

Now, /thread.

I was confused, too.
    b/c u sure like dystroying hope. Why can't you just let us be positive thinkers you can go be negative somewhere else?

Axrendale

[79]Aug 27, 2008
    gilvatar wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

this/

Now, /thread.

I was confused, too.
    b/c u sure like dystroying hope. Why can't you just let us be positive thinkers you can go be negative somewhere else?

Us not positive thinkers? Dude, remember who you are talking to. Isabel and I are the most passionate arguers for the Shyamaln movie turning out to be eppic win, among the most dedicated look-forwarders to the MMO game, and the most confident that the success of the movies will result in a new series. We have more hope than you can poke a stick at.

But we know that there won't be a season 4. Some mini-episodes mabye, but other than that the adventures of the gaang are over. At least on TV. Who knows, Avatar may yet do a Star Wars and develope an Expanded Universe. But that will not be for some time.

gilvatar

[80]Aug 27, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

this/

Now, /thread.

I was confused, too.

Us not positive thinkers? Dude, remember who you are talking to. Isabel and I are the most passionate arguers for the Shyamaln movie turning out to be eppic win, among the most dedicated look-forwarders to the MMO game, and the most confident that the success of the movies will result in a new series. We have more hope than you can poke a stick at.

But we know that there won't be a season 4. Some mini-episodes mabye, but other than that the adventures of the gaang are over. At least on TV. Who knows, Avatar may yet do a Star Wars and develope an Expanded Universe. But that will not be for some time.

maybe you don't know who you're talking to. I've been here why longer than you. I've been though fake Zachs and the unbelieveibly annoying Ice Cream Team. So #1 show your vets some respect. #2 yes I am a positive thinker. I'm not the one going around saying "give it up you guys. If it did happen it would suck." I am just as excited about the movies as you are. I am also excited about the possibility that the creators could change their mind and continue Aang's story. If you don't like the idea, you don't have to post on this board. What a novel idea!