We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

rgc19

[121]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 5
    What do you mean a novel for someone in the 7th grade? Like a trashy romance? A young adults book? What are we talking about here?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

isabelwhatx

[122]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 14
    rgc19 wrote:
    What do you mean a novel for someone in the 7th grade? Like a trashy romance? A young adults book? What are we talking about here?

Basically a ridiculous romance about a girl who's not popular, becomes popular, falls in love with a guy who's loved her since kindergarden blah blah blah. A cookie cutter story.

isabelwhatx

[123]Aug 28, 2008
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    We'll either find out at the NYCC (which I am attending! ) or after the movies are released. But Bryke has said they are working on a new series, but it's in THE VERY early stages. So, that could be anything, really. If the script doesn't sell, well, too bad for us.

You get to go to NYCC? LUCKY! tell us how it turns out!

Oh, I will . Possibly with some uber video footage.

Crud. I went to San Diego's Comic Con and no footage!

Really? That's awesome! But we've got video footage anyway. We're very, very resourceful

FrigginGodess

[124]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 22
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    We'll either find out at the NYCC (which I am attending! ) or after the movies are released. But Bryke has said they are working on a new series, but it's in THE VERY early stages. So, that could be anything, really. If the script doesn't sell, well, too bad for us.

Really? That's awesome! But we've got video footage anyway. We're very, very resourceful

Darn you!

justpapito06

[125]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 1
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:

Posting the footage would be life saving

Mman250

[126]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 9
    raienbrasa wrote:

littlewillie610 wrote:
    raienbrasa wrote:
    60 episodes isn't too short. *points in the direction of whatever thread it was where he posted a list of anime shows with 52, 26, or 13 episodes, all of which were some of the most ballinest series*
    Still,I want more avatar.
    *cue music*

You can't

always get

whatcha waaant!

You can't

always get

whatcha waaant!

*waits for the clever person to come in and say he/she can*

But if you try sometimes you might find
    You get what you need!

Hexrules

[127]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 3
    I felt that they rushed the end and should of had a longer series before Aang became all powerful. The book of fire was filled with episodes that were crappy. they should of moved assalt on fire nation to another book.

_Flutterlight_

[128]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 15
    Hey, welcome to the avatar forums!

Just a word of advice: Posting on threads that haven't been posted on in over three months is generally discouraged by the mods here. It's called thread necro-ing, and you could get in trouble for it.

readapost

[129]Jun 21, 2009
    It is um can someone get me a rule book? Or page?

Eman5805

[130]Jun 21, 2009
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    Hey, welcome to the avatar forums!

Just a word of advice: Posting on threads that haven't been posted on in over three months is generally discouraged by the mods here. It's called thread necro-ing, and you could get in trouble for it.

Which is kind of hypocritical seeing as the same thing happens when you make duplicate threads. I mean we say don't make two of the same threads, yet if said thread is two years old, don't do it. But, two months old? You no searching n00b!

Anywho, funny how my opinion two years ago is completely unchanged even after I know how it all ends.

Eman5805 wrote:
    Yes. If it's well-written(which there is no doubt it will), then I'm all for it. Avatar has as much room for storytelling as Star Wars or Lord of the Rings and we all know how expanded that universe is. The whole 'it was planned for three" yeah, that was always what they said, but that was only in response to people talking about more of Aang and co. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm very interested in what happens after the war is over. So I wanna say that, again, I'm all for it.

dark_0101

[131]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 1
    I know what would make a amazing season of Avatar... Possibly even a new spin off (maybe call it avatar x so when ppl see it on there tv program guide they know its new)...But some characters would have to be cut from the cast slowly in order to make room for new characters....Plus when you kill off a character it gets alot of ppl talking and watching the show...SO the main new thing would be that apart of the comet at the end of season 3 it triggered the X avatars powers and only a few know of the prophecy of avatar x...so the avatar x would be like the avatar but dresses in all black and can learn all the 4 elements powers but possibly when he learns how to control each element he realizes hes stronger then avatar and has a thirst for power and has to learn all the bending of elements to be stronger then the reg avatar and with this thirst of power he decides he wants to rule all 4 nations/tribes and as this is going on prince zuko and his sister are undergoing hard massive challenges to see who will be the new fire lord.... Ignore the bad grammar....I have lots more ideas but i wasn't sure what ppl though of what i said so far about a season 4....i got the idea x Avatar from Anti-Christ and though of avatar as the Christ....

ChocolateMilk81

[132]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 10
    ^Interesting idea. But I wouldn't really mind what the new story would be bout... I just wanna see more Avatar!!! Xx