We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

Dafoose

[9481]Jul 18, 2010
    • level: 19
    OMG CAPS LOCK OH YEAH!

Sorry I didn't write my story. It is taking too long to get my writing back.

It's not that I don't want to...it's "I can't find the write words, if you know what I mean."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dafoose

[9482]Jul 23, 2010
    omg omg omg omg omg

I just had the inspiration to write.

i'm writing now; I'm going to finish the next chapter.

Double09nhalf

[9483]Jul 25, 2010
    • level: 10

OKAY, just to let you know this will be a reposting but only b/c i had to rewrite a bunch of it for certain reasons.

////////

Gakuto-Oki - waterbender

Lt Suzume - firebender

-Siam and co have been captured by the firenation army that had been chasing them-

////////

A single night had passed since the massacre at the northern airtemple and Gakuto-Oki still found himself incarcerated in the firenation outpost for crimes he did not commit. He was still a little sleepy from all the interrogation he had suffered through the night. The only reason that kept him under guard was some simpleton's inconclusive results.

Even though he hadn't been able to treat his leg wound, the treatment he and Mrs. Yoji received especially improved when their captors verified that he was indeed a medical doctor, as the commander correctly deduced. He soon found out that they actually were desperate in the medical department because they had lost their last man just before the fall of the eastern airtemple. The sun had just been swallowed up by the horizon as they approached the mash tent.

"Our medical area is right through here sir," said the old soldier as he held open a large tent-flap to reveal the facilities that had been designated for his trade.

When he entered he immediately noted the two nurses that were going about their tasks. One was apparently taking stock of their supplies and tools while the other was changing the sheets off of the rows of cots lined to the right of the entrance. As they noticed there new guest one of the nurses quickly finished what she were doing and approached both men while the other continued her duties.

The old soldier started the pleasantries. "Ladies this is gentleman is going to assist you with your medical duties. He is a medical doctor the commander has deemed trustworthy. Please show Mr. um…"

"Mr. Gakuto will do just fine," Gakuto-Oki replied. "But first I am in dire need of fixing my leg. Will you please have someone fetch my bag?"

The old soldier bowed his head and exited the tent to complete his errand leaving Gakuto-Oki with the nurses. He quickly found a chair and relieved his leg my sitting down. When he looked up he found the nurse that had been following him failing to hide from his gaze from behind her clipboard. He found the awkward that followed to be very unpleasant.

"Um, I didn't get either of your names," Gakuto-Oki spoke up.

"That's because neither of us gave it," shouted the other nurse two beds over.

The nurse standing next to Gakuto-Oki gave her medical counterpart a sour look.

"I'm sorry for her behavior," said the nurse and she hugged the clipboard to her bosom. She then proceeded to bend over to his ear. "She's really nice once you get to know her."

"I heard that," said the other nurse.

"Well anywho, my name is Aida and the nurse tucking in beds name is Yori. She likes sushi. But uh…" The girl started turning red and hid behind her clipboard again. "Please let us know if you need any assistance."

Gakuto-Oki was about to reply but the girl had already turned and ran out of the tent. He continued to stare in confusion for a few more seconds when Yori sidestepped into his vision.

"She means medically wise idiot."

Gakuto-Oki snapped out of his gaze looked up at a glaring nurse carrying clean sheets.

"Yes, I realize what she meant and no I did think what you thought I thought. And even if you thought that I had thought such thoughts, it is still rude to infer and assume that I was thinking those thoughts you thought I was thinking. Even so, my thoughts are private and mine for the thinking and yours for the… politely asking."

By this time Yori had put her hands around her ears and was speaking gibberish. "If I politely ask you what your thoughts are will you stop that?"

"I might," replied Gakuto-Oki.

Yuri turned and sat on the bed next to where he was sitting. She clasped her hands together and stared at him with bedroom eyes.

"Mr. Gakuto, do pray tell what are thou-ist thoughts?"

Gakuto-Oki stared at her with burning eyes that made her almost flinch. He then shrugged his shoulders and leaned back in the chair with his hands folded behind his head. "I believe Ms. Yuri that, while trying to be a good protective friend, you are rude and very impolite. And I will add the wonder of why you have not been kicked out of this army if you treat everybody who comes in here with that kind of insubordination."

Yuri face went from a red of embarrassment to the red of total fury. How dare he read me so completely, she thought, he act as if he was superior to me.

But before she could even backhand him the old soldier had returned with Gakuto-Oki's bag. "Here it is Mr. Gakuto. I apologize for taking so long… am I interruption something?"

Gakuto-Oki turned to Yuri then looked at the old soldier. "No, no, actually you are just in time. Ms. Yuri here was just explaining certain medical procedures she thought I was curious about. And I must say that when she talks about procedure that she gets very passionate about it."

Gakuto-Oki received an unnoticed punch to the ribs as the soldier passed the bag to him.

"Thank you for retrieving it for me but um… I have one more favor to ask of you. Would you help me up and assist me in walking to the back where I can mend my leg. I've been thawing it for the procedure and it's very tender right now."

The old soldier immediately helped Gakuto-Oki up and they started to walk.

"Think none of it son," replied the old soldier. "Although it's a shame for you to have received such a crippling wound at such a young age. War is hell and all that nonsense sayings."

"Yes it is. But thank you again. I didn't want to soil any of the clean sheets Ms. Yuri had so passionately thrown over the beds.

At that moment, Yuri tried to jab Gakuto-Oki again in the ribs but he caught her with his free hand.

"Ah Ms. Yuri, we were just talking about you," said Gakuto-Oki as he to grasp her hand. "Did you too decide to assist me and fellow man in our endeavors?"

The old soldier looked over Gakuto-Oki's shoulder with equal inquisitiveness.

Caught in the act, Yuri unwilling obliged and assisted the old soldier with carrying Gakuto-Oki to the operating room. The laid him down on one of the surgery tables and propped one side up so that he wouldn't have to strain his back to stay upright.

"Now comes the hard part," exclaimed Gakuto-Oki rummaging through his bag. "I'm going to need a good amount of gauze and cotton balls for the blood."

Pulling a small glowing vial out of his bag he set it aside the other supplies he had requested. He then cut a small length of gauze and rolled it into a ball. He then placed it in his mouth.

He was about to begin the procedure when Yuri interrupted him.

"Why do you need the gauze in your mouth?"

Gakuto-Oki spit out the gauze and turned to her. "Because even though muscle and skin can stretch, bones are not as flexible and so I will have to grow back the half a millimeter I lost… not to mention stitch the bones back together. It is very painful to connect bones at a rapid pace. But please no more interruptions."

Yuri looked at him with a murderous stare. With a heavy sigh, Gakuto-Oki twisted off the top of the vial and poured half of the shiny liquid water onto his deep cut. Placing both hands atop the wound he began healing the lacerated bone. The cut was very fine and proved to be no challenge but stitching the torn leg muscles proved to be very tedious. All during this time Yuri was patiently wiping away excess blood and drying his forehead. The whole process took an hour and a half to finish. At he finished healing the torn skin he looked at the former wound only to see a hairline scar that was hardly visible.

"I have good news Ms. Yuri," exclaimed Gakuto-Oki as he spit out the wet gauze. "My leg should be able to play the piano again."

Yori tried to suppress a smirk with a bored look while the soldier snickered.

Swiveling his legs off the table. "Now if you could find me a temporary crutch for walking we can go have lunch."

"Lunch, what?"

"Lunch, please."

For the first time since he had walked into this tent, Gakuto-Oki saw Yuri smile as she retrieved the crutch. "Here you go Mr. Gakuto."

"Please, call me Oki."

Just as they were about to leave Lieutenant Suzume walked into the tent with her hands behind her back. She carried a very peeved look on her face that lightened a little when she saw Gakuto-Oki.

"Yuri, I need you to compile a list of those that have been sick or died."

Yuri looked a little confused as she headed to the back of the tent.

"Well if your going to make me heal your wound why don't you show it to me," exclaimed Gaktuo-Oki.

"But how did you know I was hurt?"

"You're bleeding all over the place," he replied pointing to the trail of blood. "And I do not appreciate how easily you expect me to heal it by ushering your subordinates away especially after the sour treatment I received the day before..."

"I (sigh) I'm…"

"Yes, yes. I realize you're sorry now show me your hand before you bleed to death."

His reply having come so sharply, Suzume jump a little which also surprised her. She jutted her bleeding hand out for Gakuto-Oki to examine. He bended the seeping blood to a halt and examined the cut.

"It was a clean slice whatever it was. Did the butter knife slip at breakfast?"

"As a matter of fact no it did not. But I did want to talk to you about what did happen. The little boy, the remnant from the northern airtemple… did something happen to him?"

"His name is Ying. The poor kid witnessed his mother's death if that is what you mean. He did take it very harshly like anybody would do."

Suzume bit her lip as the man healed the cut on her hand with waterbending. "I believe he is seeking revenge for his mother against the female airbender."

"He what? How did he find out?"

"I believe he overheard me speaking to my subordinate when she said it. I had to stop him when he threatened to wound one of my soldiers and grabbed the blade."

"Hmm, this is a very bad situation. Even I am unsure of how to handle this situation but in any case your hand is healed. I hope that you keep a more secure leash on him while he is in your care. For both of their sakes."

Suzume scowled as she got up and strode out of the tent completely ignoring Yuri as she walked up with the requested information in hand.

"She said she'll retrieve the files later," said Gakuto-Oki.

"But why did she… and who bled all over the tent!

///////////

Hurry up and post your own dafoose. NOTE: always (copy) before submitting just in case the site craps out.

Edited on 07/25/2010 9:39pm

Dafoose

[9484]Jul 27, 2010

Kela Dasman; Waterbender, Day 129. Fight on the Bridge to the Barracks, Midnight; part two.

Aires unsheathed his sword from Shao's spine and kicked his face like an air ball. The dead bodyguard's body lie face up, his eyes wide open and puffy, red. "If you were really my bodyguard and friend, you wouldn't have lost in a fight to a peace-loving waterbender." Said Aires. He wiped his blade on the snow, leaving a bloody line on the ground. "Throw his body over the cliff." Aires commanded. His comrades lifted Shao's body and tossed him over the cliff, falling into the cold river with a splash. Kela and watertribe Cheif watched the whole thing through the icy glass. Kela shook his head and the cheif furrowed his brow in disappointment. Kela regret leaving Shao for dead. Without proper mercy, Shao died a shameful death. There was no honor, no forgiveness, no mercy.

"So what's the plan, Chief?" Kela asked. Alamno put his right hand on the glass wall drew a tally of Aire's men. "Aires has three airbenders, himself, Shao, and Kelaaf. Shao is dead, so that leaves two airbenders left." The cheif continued. "I killed another one of their men, either a firebender or an earthbender, so that leaves four enemies left. And we can't wait for reinforcements." The roof of the barracks dropped snow lightly in small clumps. Aires and his men wandered in their spot for a moment and walked into the barracks. Kela and Cheif melted the glass ice quietly and followed them into the barracks, making sure not to be seen. Their tracks made crunching sounds in the snow as they walked.

Into the barracks the both of them walked. Aires left the double barred doors open. Kela heard doubled footsteps in the barracks, the sound of Aires sprinting echoed faintly in the vast training spaces. Training dummies were lined up in rows of eight across and down the barracks main floor, with a plus sign passageway in between leading to the staircase to the second level. Kela and Alamno were walking through the training dummies when a fireball blasted one of the dummies next to Alamno. The firebender from Aires group stayed behind. He began to monologue. "Hello." he waved in a friendly manner. As he waved, the fire from his hand swayed side to side. He kept waving his had building more fire. "Aires told me to slow you down, but I've decided stopping you would save me the trouble of keeping you alive." He used the fire to blast Kela's spot. Kela reacted slowed and suffered a burn on his left arm. The cut was deep and he let a groan out. Aaaccckk. 'He's fast with his fire.'Kela thought. "So what's your name, firebender?" asked Kela.

The firebender didn't tell him his name. Instead he started running through the dummies, meeting Kela in the plus sign passageway. Alamno said to Kela, "I will deal with the firebender. Catch Aires before he does whatever he's trying to do here." Kela looked at the staircase, but the firebender was in his way. Kela challenged the firebender with an aggressive stance. The firebender fired a punch and a drop kick. Kela avoided with a roll and counterattack with a sharp icicle jab. The firebender turned to avoid the icicle, tearing leather armour around his chest as the icicle tore across his upper torso. The firebender pulled some fire behind him and roundhouse kicked towards Kela, burning all the dummies in his path. Kela avoided rolling backwards. Alamno flanked the firebender from the side, attacking with an icestorm. Alamno picked up the surrounding water in the area and formed pencil like shards of ice. In a quick manner, he spun once to sling the nice towards the firebender. With no room to manuever, the firebender created a firestorm to neutralize the icecicles before they could touch him. This was Kela's chance to get close without getting burned. As the firebender created a firestorm, Kela began sprinting towards him, gathering water, taking gallons of it with him to deliver a final blow.

The firebender gasped. Kela grabbed the man by the calf on his right and slung him in the air. The firebender let out a flimsy kick from his left foot, burning no targets. In freefall, the firebender was waving his hands in the air, fire sparking from his fingertips, trying to grab hold of something in the tall room of the barracks first floor. Alamno lifted the water underneath the firebender into a sharp icicle. Should the firebender land, his spine would be impaled and death would be instantaneous and quick. In a split second, after Alanmo created the executional trap, the firebender fell on top, blood gushing from his mouth. His eyes bulging. Alamno melted the ice and the man fell softly. He moved his bulging eyelids shut. For a second, Kela had the ability to spare the man's life, melting the spear and freezing the firebender.

But then what? Kela's mind was racing. He didn't want to murder. 'I'm not fond of killing. I know it's wrong.' He thought to himself. Murder... He allowed these things to happen. A man falling to certain death, a dangerous man, a man who served an evil man. A fool following a fool. Somehow Kela wondered where things went wrong for these benders. Kela wasn't a violent person. He had the ability to forgive anybody, a feeling inside him with an anxious desire to communicate. However, there was no balance for the peace in Kela's life. He needed adventure, risk, death, life, answers. Kela Dasman needed something to compare a life of tranquility to. To exemplify extreme peace to extreme violence. In this belief, he sought fulfillment of these extremes. And the death of this firebender was another example.

Kela nodded to Alamno and ran up the stairs, to chase Aires. And when Kela confronted Aires, he knew what he would do.

Up on the roof, Aires, and his two henchmen were waiting upstairs. Aires mocked Kela. "I'm here for the little teen everybody is talking about. She knows something and can't be let alive anymore. Unlikely she told any of you, but if I can eliminate the risk, I will." He rested his right hand on a sword. "I guess Moroh, the firebender, didn't even last 2 minutes against two waterbenders. I gave him more confidence than he deserved. Not a pity though; fools like him don't desrerve to live anyways."

Edited on 07/27/2010 11:41am

Dafoose

[9485]Jul 27, 2010
    you know,i don't think I like TV.com anymore if I can't post my stories in a legible manner. -_-

Take me to your leader.

Double09nhalf

[9486]Jul 27, 2010

Dafoose wrote:
    you know,i don't think I like TV.com anymore if I can't post my stories in a legible manner. -_- Take me to your leader.

I'll take off his head while you pull out his still beating heart.Cool

Anywho nice post Dafoose. Pulled his blade out of the guys spine = mortal combat finish

I guess i don't care how bad the threads doing so long as somebodies reading it.

/////////

Gakuto-Oki - waterbender

Mrs. Yoji - earthbender

Siam - firebender

-A couple days after the teams capture and the destruction of the northern airtemple-

///////////

After having a somewhat decent lunch with Yuri, Gakuto-Oki found himself being summoned to the commander's tent He was a little tired from all the healing he had been doing that day and so made his way slowly with a slight scowl. What friendly faces Gakuto had previously seen ended as he walked through the center of the camp. Gakuto-Oki had just passed up a tent when he saw several men eating their lunch in merriment. As they turned to see him, their laughter stopped and smiled faded into the shadows. One of the soldiers got up, dumped his bowl of soup, and stormed off in anger. Gakuto-Oki wanted to say something but Yuri grabbed his shoulder.

"They like to blame anyone they suspect of being involved in the massacre of the air-temples. In reality we all failed but they like to point the finger somewhere else in order to justify their failure. Pathetic really… well this is the commander's tent. Please follow me."

Gakuto-Oki hobbled through the tent flap and followed Yuri through an area covered in maps, most pertaining to areas surrounding the air-temples. They passed through to a second room containing a crude desk covered with papers. On the opposite side of the room Gakuto-Oki could see a drawn curtain with a guard standing post just outside of it. As they approached the guard snapped to attention.

"The commander is still situating his sleeping quarters. He instructed me to tell you to begin your inspection of the prisoner without him."

The soldier then proceeded to spread the curtain and hold while the two passed through. The inner chamber contained at least half a dozen lit candles surrounding a shiki futon that was currently being used. The reddish glow from the candles reflected off the firenation symbol on the tent's wall onto Siam still face. Yuri immediately walked to the foot of the bed and took her vitals.

"Her pulse and heart rate are a bit odd at the moment. Her heart's racing but the rest of her body is still. We have yet to determine why."

Gakuto-Oki rechecked her vitals. When he checked her pulse he found Siam's arm to be stiff. When he checked her other arm and legs, Gakuto-Oki found Siam's entire body to be stiff. He opened her eyelids and found that Siam's pupils were opening and retracting rapidly.

"She seems to be in a coma but her eyes act as if she was awake. I'll need some water in order to prove my theory."

When Yuri relayed the message to the guard he was reluctant at first but caved under persuasion. After receiving a pouch of water, Gakuto-Oki bended the water out of the pouch and into his hand. As he focused energy into the water it began to glow brightly. He placed the glowing water upon Siam's forehead and held it there.

"If you don't mind me talking," began Yuri as she watched, "what exactly are looking for?"

"I am looking for the impulses that swarm the human brain. The amount that I find in certain parts of her brain will help me determine her state. And my conclusion is that she is sleeping while in a coma. Her body, while tense, remains still but her brain seems to be racing with thought. If she is dreaming then it must be a very bizarre dream to cause her mind to be so active."

"You make it sound as if her constant brain activity is a detrimental."

Both Gakuto-Oki and Yori glanced behind them to see the curtain drape behind the commander as he entered the room. Yori immediately got to her feet and bowed while Commander Tseng walked on the opposite side of the bed and squatted beside it. Gakuto-Oki raised his head a moment later to give his reply but the commander raised a finger to his lips. A moment later a cup of swirling hot tea was brought before him. The smell of white cherries wafted through the room as the commander gently sipped his tea. A quiet sigh escaped his lips as he placed the cup and saucer off to the side. Gakuto-Oki took this as his cue to begin.

"Being in a coma is definitely a bad thing. Dreaming in and of itself is very beneficial to the human psyche. There are a lot of theories on the subject of dreaming but most will agree that it is a healthy part of sleeping. But I have never heard of a case such as this one and I doubt even further that there are documents on such a case as this. All I can say based on my knowledge and experiences is that her condition is not normal. Yes I am being redundant but pasted that I have not a clue."

"Very good doctor," commended Commander Tseng, "It takes an honest man to admit when he is stumped and I hate it when people waste my time. I have two last questions for you but I probably already know the answer: do you expect her to come out of her coma without assistance and if not, can you assist her?"

"The human brain, while very fragile, has the ability to heal itself given enough time and the right circumstances. The brain is basically a bunch of signals that travel down multiple roads. If a person loses one of these signals due to an injury then their brain might adapt or compensate for the loss. If a signal finds a block in the road then it might take a detour around it. If any part of her brain is damaged I can find it. But finding the problem and fixing it are two different things. I would go so far as to say that there might not even be any damage. It might just be only mental trauma from the fact that Siam is the murderer of tens of thousands of air-benders. Siam was the very person she was trying to stop. And knowing this truth, her brain might be shutting itself down or just the part that her alter-ego exists in."

The commander slowly got up and started rubbing his temples. He then closed his eyes and thought in earnest. "So what you're saying," began Commander Tseng, "is that you don't know how to heal the girl's brain if it is damaged and that it might make things worse if you succeed."

Gakuto-Oki opened his mouth for another speech but all that came out was a nod. "Her case is very similar to the techniques used in Ba Sing Se by the Dia-Lee. They use a kind of hypnotism in order to control the bad apples in their society."

Commander Tseng nodded his head and briskly exited the room with Yuri in toe. A few minutes later she returned with the guard holding the drapes open.

"Um, they told me that you are to return to your cell," said Yuri with a hint of disappointment.

"That is alright, I can do no more here anyway. But before I go I am going to prescribe a liquid formula that you are to administer daily. This will allow her body to receive the water and nutrients she needs will in her coma. If you don't have any of the particulars I can provide for them for a brief amount of time. I may even collect them with the help of your other female captive."

Yuri looked at him with a puzzled look.

"She's a herbologist."

"Oh, urm… please come this way."

Leaving Yuri at the entrance of the tent Gakuto-Oki walked through the late night air with the guard walking close beside him. It didn't take them long before they reached the tent deemed for prisoner use. The tent looked like all the others except for a sign that hung on the outside of its tent flap. Gakuto-Oki made a note of this as he was ushered through the flap.

Both guards, one female and the other male, stood up as he entered but relaxed their guard as the soldier came into the light of the lamp they had lit inside. From there, Gakuto-Oki walked himself into his sectioned off area that consisted of a small bed and an even smaller cornered off meant for changing. From his bed he could hear the guards talking.

"Sorry for the wait Gorou," said the one of the guards, "Do can leave for chow if you want."

"Ya sure, took you long enough. Kiku keeps telling me that they were serving the good stuff tonight and my stomach is killing me."

As the guards switched positions, Gakuto-Oki moved over to his changing area and retrieved a small piece of parchment he had hidden on his person. He pricked the scab on his finger and began writing with his blood. As he finished the list he studied the rest of it through a slit of light.

0000-0800 Hinata – Kaito

0800-1600 Kasumi – Jirou

1600-0000 Kiku - Gorou

Chow relief Asuka – Hayato

A quick movement across his light caused to hastily roll up the paper and tuck it away as he returned to his bed. Lying down on the mat he propped his head towards the partition in the middle of the tent.

"Mrs. Yoji, are you awake?"

"No, I'm asleep… please leave a message."

"Did you know my birthday is coming in two days?"

"Hmmph. I figured it was. It's a shame you're going to miss it."

"I always seem forget about my birthday until the day after it."

"You've got a brain that memorizes every stupid cell in the human body and you have trouble with remembering you own birthday. Well happy pre-birthday. Now let me continue my sleep or you won't live to see your next one."

After that silence followed only to be interrupted by someone coughing in a nearby tent. Gakuto-Oki shrugged his shoulders as he lay back on his cot and fell asleep.

///////////

Please comment then...

bloodbore8

[9487]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 1

Hey,

This thread was made in 2006.. Can I have some info on where we are nowadays and can I still join and then what?

Thanks.

If I can join:

Name: Artavicus Bei Fong
    Special move: Metal-bending, learned from Toph eventually hehe
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 130
    Eyes: dunno, where I'm from we don't have mirrors
    Hair: Mix of brown/black/blonde, yes that is weird.
    Personality: Flirt with every girl, even ones trying to kill him (!!).. Even ones he thinks are ugly.. Pretends as if he's about to but he's too nervous to ask them to be more than friends though. Has a genuine desire to see people happy and do the right thing, but sometimes lets his guard down and does things he later regrets. Smart in most ways possible, i.e. good learner, good decision maker. Doesn't like to lead but instead follow and make sure everyone is alright and doing their job correctly. Very determined. Funny, and a joker, occasionally makes stupid jokes though that aren't funny (like Sokka). Can be too trusting and he realises that but trust them anyway, even when he knows they are hiding something. A bit stubborn, thinking simple thought he's always right. More often than not he is, but when he isn't, he is embarrassed and made to look like a fool. Takes time getting to know new people; very nervous around new people, rather than playful after a few days.

Physical: Quick, but a bit weak. Very strong bender. Not good with a weapon.

Story: Cousin of Toph. That's it.

Edited on 07/28/2010 2:56pm

Double09nhalf

[9488]Jul 28, 2010

Bloodbore8 huh... sounds like a reference to Princess Mononoke (if you haven't seen it Watch it!) But anyway welcome to our humble thread THAT'S LASTED FOUR YEARS. Your character sounds interesting enough and even though you didn't give much of a history i always felt the "history" part was stupid b/c it gives away a part of your story. Do know that we aren't like other RPG's that just throw around a story between people but more of a fanfic writing thread. So go nuts on your story b/c its your own and nobody elses.

Anybody got anything else...

richlycan

[9489]Jul 31, 2010

Name:Zukon
    Height:5.8
    Weight:132
    Nation:Fire Nation
    State:Expert fire bender
    Position: Dating Ty-lee and working at a tea shop

Story:He was born in a Fire Nation prison and taken from his mother so he ended up as a street kid until he was exepted as a waiter and then learned fire bending and quikly took a liking to it he soon became a star student and left for as he wanted a weapon the required no bending he ended up making his own swords both with a blade 5. inches long with an additional weapon... martial arts! he wears a black and red mask over his face. He also has latly been dating Ty-lee!

bloodbore8

[9490]Aug 3, 2010
    Double09nhalf wrote:

Bloodbore8 huh... sounds like a reference to Princess Mononoke (if you haven't seen it Watch it!) But anyway welcome to our humble thread THAT'S LASTED FOUR YEARS. Your character sounds interesting enough and even though you didn't give much of a history i always felt the "history" part was stupid b/c it gives away a part of your story. Do know that we aren't like other RPG's that just throw around a story between people but more of a fanfic writing thread. So go nuts on your story b/c its your own and nobody elses.

Did you want me to give a story?

I started writing one but I kinda deleted it because it was going on a bit and didn't make sense..haha

So anyone can write the stories involving other ppl? is that it or am i mistaken?

Double09nhalf

[9491]Aug 3, 2010

bloodbore8 wrote:
    Double09nhalf wrote:

Did you want me to give a story? I started writing one but I kinda deleted it because it was going on a bit and didn't make sense..haha So anyone can write the stories involving other ppl? is that it or am i mistaken?

1st make a plot

2nd work your character into the plot

3rd add twists to the plot to make it more interesting

4th kill your character then revive him/her using some bogus technique

5th repeat?

If by "other people" you mean character's in the show, then yes you may but be try to get their character's right. If you mean other RPGers then ask then if you want to be included in their story but mine is strictly a solo act. Other than that go nuts.

bloodbore8

[9492]Aug 4, 2010
    Alright, thanks, Double09nhalf. If anyone wants to include me in their story they can, I might make one later, and if anyone wants to be in one of mine tell me

Dafoose

[9493]Aug 6, 2010

yes, welcome to the humble 4 year Avatar RPG thread. I treat this thread more like a newspaper than an actual forum. So if I don't post immediately or choose not to post, understand it's not because i'm not here or because I'm not interested in reading your guys stories. Seems like you need icons since you're new TV.com members. 09 and I are pretty much the only ones left here, but we've been around for like 4 years. so yeah, it's pretty awesome and quiet at the same time. Still, just the feeling of being around that long is pretty rewarding. A lot of good stories and times. Peace

lately, i've been playing a lot of starcraft. lol. It's fun.

Edited on 08/06/2010 3:46pm

Double09nhalf

[9494]Aug 7, 2010

Dafoose wrote:

yes, welcome to the humble 4 year Avatar RPG thread. I treat this thread more like a newspaper than an actual forum. So if I don't post immediately or choose not to post, understand it's not because i'm not here or because I'm not interested in reading your guys stories. Seems like you need icons since you're new TV.com members. 09 and I are pretty much the only ones left here, but we've been around for like 4 years. so yeah, it's pretty awesome and quiet at the same time. Still, just the feeling of being around that long is pretty rewarding. A lot of good stories and times. Peace

lately, i've been playing a lot of starcraft. lol. It's fun.

The second one? And if so how is it.

(Edit)I promised my recentfriend Diamondhead1830 that i would put in a good word about his Pokemon RPG forum and his wishes to find more writers. And while my intentions aren't to take away from this thread... i promised so on with the show.

////////////////

Mrs. Yoji - earthbender

~~still stuck in the firenation camp~~

///////////////

Mrs. Yoji awoke, the morning after they had been captured, to find the same root she had disposed of the night before still poking her in the back. With a grumble she decided to get up and make breakfast. She scrounged around for her clothes and put them on. Still a little sleepy, Mrs. Yoji rounded the partition of the tent to find two guards talking together. A look of confusion broke over their faces that matched her own face.

"I'm sorry ma'am," said the male guard, "you're going to have to return to your area."

Mrs. Yoji's face started turning bright red for reason unknown to the guards. She bit her knuckle as she tried to regain her dignity. As her stomach lurched an idea popped in her head. "Actually I need to relieve myself. Have you people finished the bathroom facilities or are we still digging holes?"

With a look of annoyance, the female guard got up and grabbed the shovel designated for the tent.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but the one that had been completed yesterday night was burned down on accident. Until then, sigh, you still have to dig holes."

Mrs. Yoji's eyes rolled several time as she was led out of the tent and escorted to the camp's edge. As she looked across the gravely plain she saw freshly overturned clumps of earth scattered all over the place. It reminded her of a time back when she was teaching at Ba-Sing-Se University. She was watching her friend's hairless cat while for a week and forgot to clean out the sand box.

"Ms. Guard," said Mrs. Yoji with a hint of sarcasm. "Would you mind in I turned over a new leaf with the camps litter box."

Not realizing exactly what Mrs. Yoji was talking about, the guard foolishly gave the woman permission.

Mrs. Yoji put her feet apart and bent her knees. She then put her put her fist up and put them together. With every ounce of her strength her tore a giant crack in the earth's surface. Before the guard could stop the process from going any further Mrs. Yoji had swept the gravely surface clean from the waste products that had been covering it. The woman turned around to see the guard holding a flustered look on her face.

"I d-didn't mean for y-you…" stuttered the female guard. Mrs. Yoji cocked her head sideways and then stomped her foot. Behind her a six by six structure with a roof and a door arose from the ground.

"I got tired of waiting for you folks and made my own," Mrs. Yoji explained.

Several soldiers ran up and took positions surrounding Mrs. Yoji. A higher ranking officer walked through the line to the guard.

"What's going on here? Is the prisoner trying to resist and escape?"

"N-no sir," exclaimed the guard in embarrassment, "I gave Mrs. Yoji permission to sweep the designated waste yard. She also has offered to construct permanent bathroom facilities."

"Yes I did," said Mrs. Yoji with a certain edge in her voice. "And I looked like to use the 'bathroom facilities' immediately if it's at all possible."

The officer stared fiercely at the guard who looked sheepish. He then shook his head. "Everybody back to work. Nothing to see here folks back to your stations. The only thing happening here might be a possible demotion and my permission to allow the prisoner to relieve herself."

Mrs. Yoji curtsied in a sarcastic manner then turned towards her little shack.

But before she had entered the place of refuge somebody dodged around her with a peculiar waddle. All she could make out of what he had been shouting was a 'so sorry' and an 'emergency'. The next thing she knew her facility was being deflowered in a most atrocious way. Turing away from the gurgling noises, Mrs. Yoji walked back to the officer.

"Excuse me sir but how many of these 'facilities' would you like me to construct for the camp."

Taking her offer into serious account the officer thought for a second and then produced a rough number. "About a dozen of them should suffice for the moment."

With a nod of her head the woman raised her fist and slammed them into the ground. The shockwave sent ripples through the rocky surface as twelve more bathroom facilities arose from the surface right next the previous one. Mrs. Yoji then turned and winked at the officer who nodded in approval.

"It seems that you miscounted," said the officer.

Mrs. Yoji bounced her finger over each one as she counted. "It seems you're right. I can remedy that immediately." She idly strode over to the beginning of the row. Still hearing the gurgling noise from inside, she walked up to the shack and poked her finger into it. The four walls and roof crumbled to dust in the wind as she entered the restroom next to it. The distressed soldier now found himself exposed as his dysentery took its course. Mrs. Yoji exited a moment later and walked back the tent with the female guard following her. The smell of food from the mess tent hit her stomach and she glanced towards the smell. Looking down the row of tents she noticed a tent that was yellow in the midst of every single red tent that surrounded it. The single yellow tent stuck out like a sore thumb.

"So tell me something Ms. guard…," exclaimed Mrs. Yoji, "what's the single yellow tent."

"Well that tent houses the cooks and servers in the camp. It's actually a joke on the head chef so he wouldn't have any more excuses for walking into the female quarters by mistake."

"Hmmm, I have one more question. When's lunch again.

//////////////

I really have started hating this chapter. I kinda wrote this as my way of giving Mrs. Yoji her own chapter in the camp instead of leaving her out. And its terrible and i kill my main points for the camp in the end! (sigh) oh well...

Edited on 08/08/2010 10:06pm

Dafoose

[9495]Aug 11, 2010
    double09 give me a link to your fanfic page again.
    I redid my computer so now all my links are gone.

Also, the second starcraft is really fun. I didn't play the first one, but I understand the game pretty well.

I was originally an AOE kinda guy, so I was used to the idea of micromanagement and macros.

Double09nhalf

[9496]Aug 11, 2010

Dafoose wrote:
    double09 give me a link to your fanfic page again. I redid my computer so now all my links are gone. Also, the second starcraft is really fun. I didn't play the first one, but I understand the game pretty well. I was originally an AOE kinda guy, so I was used to the idea of micromanagement and macros.

I don't know what AOE is but i've always been a down-to-earth kinda guy. First shooters/ RPGs 4ever. Anyway here's the link http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2120822/009nhalf

Edited on 08/11/2010 4:16pm

hiddenboy

[9497]Aug 22, 2010

hi

i'm going to join in

hiddenboy

[9498]Aug 22, 2010

this will be my charector

name:hazza

special move:really powerful bending when angry or upset

height:5'6''

weight:130

eye colour:deep blue

hair colour:very dark brown

personality:is very shy around strangers he is also a very timid person, gets scared easerly but has a very short temper hates battling friends! also a very strong water bender hates the fire nation!

history:born into royoltiy became prince of the northern water tribe ran away from home to get away from all the royalty went to help people from the fire nation all around the globe but needs a friend or 2 to help him!

hiddenboy

[9500]Aug 22, 2010
    bloodbore8 wrote:
    Alright, thanks, Double09nhalf. If anyone wants to include me in their story they can, I might make one later, and if anyone wants to be in one of mine tell me

i would like to be apert of your story!!!!!!!!!!