We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

Lord-darkboy

[81]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 10

darkboy (fire,earth, wind, water)

i was moving further to Ba-Sing-Se with the messenger, i was too tired to answer most of his questions so i mostly gaved an angry look wich shut his mounth, too bad that only counted for exact 12 seconds before his next question camed.

'so do you like Ba-Sing-Se'he asked

'no' ofcourse i didn't I hated it the only thing that maded up my mind was the money I really needed it

'seems like someone is a little angry'he teased

'if you want to speak again i suggest you quit with those questions NOW'????I became angry he was silent for the next 10 minutes and just when i though finally he started to sing.

'its a long long way to Ba-Sing-Se, But the girls in the city they are soo pretty'

i thought that i was getting nuts, he couldn't sing at all , neither could i but atleast i don't sing, but still he reminded me by a young boy of royal blood i once trained, oh what was his name koh, no, arah no not that orih, no noo IROH that was it a pleasent little boy i wonder what became off him the last thing i saw from him was that he was hanging on a fire nation wanted poster together with his nephew zoku, or was it zuko.

'euhm may i ask you something' he said hessitating

i rememberd my thread and said yes

'is it true what they say that you trained most of the royal blood'

'yes most off them' i said quitly

'also ozai and iroh' he said

'yes'

'weird you don't look a day over 25 and still you trained the old royal firefamely'

'do you suggest i'm lying'

'no no sir its just weird' he said quickly

i know it sounded weird but it was a damn curse that i do not die trough time and kept my yought I only could get killed when the avatar died in the avatar state or when i was stabbed with those special daggers of shi roh I hated that man and he hated me i sended the terra team uppon them to make sure he was getting killed but when i searched for his body and his dagger they wern't there till now i still wonder where they are.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vegnegun

[82]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 11

masterofaeons wrote:
    To Vegnegun: Vegnagun?! FFX-2 was TERRIBLE!

What!? You dare judge my profile??name of which I have had on gamespot and only started to use on TV.com for a few weeks now!?

I really didn't care for FFX-2, but Vegnegun was probably one of the cooler Machine-Based enemies in the FF series.

BTW, what are you doing on this forum, I wans't aware that you were participating?

Stargirl110

[83]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 2

Name: Kyo.?????????? Age: 17.?????????????? Eyes Color: Blue Sappharie.???????????? Hair Color:??White.

History:?? Kyo is the son of Dao and Mayly both waterbenders. Most of their lives they travelled around the world but when Dao started to suffer of a hearth affection when Kyo was 10, they started to live in a town, actually in the mountain?? near a town. Kyo is the most powerful waterbender in the history, he learned waterbending and heeling. But the most suprising fact was that Kyo's father was actually the youngest brother of the North Water Tribe King who when he got married inmediately began his world traveling with his wife. Kyo doesn't know the true about relatives and her father, Dao, died 5 years ago and her mother never told him anything about it. Now that Yue is dead the King sent a team in search of his brother but now is Kyo the one who has to become King of the North Water Tribe. Under his command, Kyo will permit that women learn waterbeding and both, men and women must learn heeling, too. Besides everybody even women will choose their future husband or wife, whatever is the case. The difference between Kyo and his cousin Yue is that Kyo has white skin and Yue had tan skin.

What do you thing???

vegnegun

[84]Nov 20, 2006
    Kyusho-Jitsu wrote:

Well, my guy never hits you. He just lunged at you and yelled. I left it open for you to decide if you dodge, get hit, or counterattack. It doesn't really matter, because we're going to get a fight one way or another.

Actually, I say we go with your scenario! It's cooler

My post has been deleted!

And by the way, my guy's not an earthbender. He uses martial arts to fight as well as his katana... but I guess now he uses boulders too!

No, there was a thrid person, Rexsten,??other than Orinth and Willy Woo. And when I said threw a boulder, he literarlly threw it using his body. I just used a boulder because the last time Aang and the others were at Omashu, it looked pretty torn up, and I thought there would be a large rock lying around so that your character, Orinth, could hurl it at my back.

Sorry for any confusion I may??have caused. ??

Kyusho-Jitsu

[85]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 5

It's ok

Although I am getting a bit concerned that some people are a lil' overpowered..... *coughdarkboycough*

It's not as interesting if someone's overpowered.

Also, is there a particular reason that Kyo has white hair? Yue had white hair because she was healed by the moon spirit. People aren't born with white hair... But whatever. If you want white hair, then that's fine by me.

Edited on 11/20/2006 10:20am

Lord-darkboy

[86]Nov 20, 2006
    Kyusho-Jitsu wrote:

It's ok

Although I am getting a bit concerned that some people are a lil' overpowered..... *coughdarkboycough*

It's not as interesting if someone's overpowered.

believe me i'm not that overpowerd as i said before a hit on my head made me (alot) weaker and besides i can be easely persuaded, maybe i end up killing the earth king ^^ trust me i won't missuse my power i'm not like that

Lord-darkboy

[87]Nov 20, 2006

'well here it is' the messenger said

'here is what' I repleid

'i cannot take you any further i got other messages to bring'

'okay what must i follow to get in Ba Sing Se' I asked 'and how long will it take me

'just follow this path it will get you in Ba Sing Se before nightfall'

he finally left and he couldn't imagen how happy i was i also couldn't wait till i got some sleep again

'well' i said to myself ' i'm not getting any faster in Ba Sing Se if i just stand here

i travelled throug the paths into the forest

while my marsh i saw a little boy with his father very happy i just smiled of happyness i don't know why i smiled but i did it anyway

+++flashback+++

'daddy never leave me'??a kid said

'i won't' said a familiar voice

+++end of flashback+++

that voice it was soo familiar, no that can't be, yes it was mine that kid, my son, the wife that changed my ways of living, why can't i remember it, i felt a tear growing into my eye 'stupid earthbender with his stupid rock' i said very quitly

ThatLostGuy

[88]Nov 20, 2006
    Willy Woo- (Earth Bender)
    The fight was on! But, I stupidly slipped on the dirt in the middle of the fight. When I stood up General Scorch, Rexsten, and Orinth were gone. Then in the distance I heard yelling and the sound of fire. I ran a little bit but it was so dark out and I couldn't see much. Then I finally saw people. I saw General Scorch shoot a spiral of fire at Orinth. Orinth stood up and his armow glowed in the night. Orinth yelled, "Dont underestimate me." I stomped the ground and blasted a huge rock at General Scorch. But, at the same time I did't know that Rexsten was Earth bending a boulder and shooting it at Scorch as well!
    -
    The two rocks headed towards General Scorch. Scorch ducked as the two rocks collided right above his head. The rocks broke into many peices and went right into Orinth, who was standing next to Scorch. Orinth coughed and yelled, "Dam Earth benders. I got some rocks in my mouth." I laughed and I ran at General Scorch. I took a swing at him with my fists and then all of a sudden Scorch's feet lit up in flames. He kicked me and I was sent flying through the air....

ThatLostGuy

[89]Nov 20, 2006
    Guys, dont forget that my character (Willy Woo) wasn't given any background information yet. Also, I never even revealed his real name or what he looks like. I will say that information in the future..

ThatLostGuy

[90]Nov 20, 2006
    Sorry about 3 post in a row, but I'm not to thrilled about the name Darkboy. I mean, if you have all bending abilities just like the Avatar then you should be good. I know that in your posts you have already told us that you used to be evil, and now you turned good. But, can't you make "Darkboy" a nickname that you were called by other people. And maybe reveal your real name in the future. Because its confusing, your a "good guy/hero" but your name is "Darkboy"...

Lord-darkboy

[91]Nov 20, 2006

ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Sorry about 3 post in a row, but I'm not to thrilled about the name Darkboy. I mean, if you have all bending abilities just like the Avatar then you should be good. I know that in your posts you have already told us that you used to be evil, and now you turned good. But, can't you make "Darkboy" a nickname that you were called by other people. And maybe reveal your real name in the future. Because its confusing, your a "good guy/hero" but your name is "Darkboy"...

i knew someone would ask me that sooner or later and i also god a solution whenever i met someone new my name would be D. not knowing what me full name was forgotten throug time ^^ only the earth kings knows my full name and it seems like he didn't kept it secret from his messenger but besides that everybody else knows me as D.

ThatLostGuy

[92]Nov 20, 2006
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

ThatLostGuy wrote:

i knew someone would ask me that sooner or later and i also god a solution whenever i met someone new my name would be D. not knowing what me full name was forgotten throug time ^^ only the earth kings knows my full name and it seems like he didn't kept it secret from his messenger but besides that everybody else knows me as D.

Wait, so you are saying you don't know your real name? Or are you saying your name is "D"?

Lord-darkboy

[93]Nov 20, 2006

darkboy (fire,earth, wind, water)

it became darker and darker when i finally saw the outer wall i wasn't completelyhappy to see Ba-Sing-Se again but i was happy with the thought i finally could eat something with that rush in the moring i had't eat anything

right when i wanted to pass the gate some of the gaurds holded me and asked my passport, i showed them me invitation instead of my passport but they wern't very happy about it

'name' one of the gaurds said

'D' i replied

'no jokes with us full name' said another gaurd

knowing i wouldn't get easy off this i just ivented a name 'deedolangdrengoliezapoling' I said 'shorter said just D.'

'okay mister deedolangdraed... D you can pass'the third gaurd said

i walked through the gate with a good smile i just needed to get to the inner wall and i can get something to eat and rest something

+++ 15 minutes later+++

weird no Joo Dee ah well i know what number i'm having let me see no, no, no ,no, yes here it is, i looked at the house of my neighbour one off the walls was missing and i got a strange feeling about it i just choosed to ignore it and enjoy myself till the king has time to speak.

Lord-darkboy

[94]Nov 20, 2006

soory guys/ girls

going to bed you won't hear anything off me soon i'll be back at 6 pm (gmt+1)

Leodegarioiii

[95]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 6

I fell to sleep on the basement of that house...

I dreamed the same thing again, why couldn't i forget that face??

When i was nine, my master and I went to collect supllies, but we were attacked by a powerful bender called "D". He seemed to know my master, they argued for a while but then my master told me to run.

I could not move, Shi Roh, and the strange bender started fighting. Shi Roh?? was fast and he used his Katana with fury, but the strange bender was impressive, he was able to?? bend all the elemnts at the same time. First i thought he was the Avatar.

The fight was intense, Shi Roh?? skillfuly evaded D's White flames trying to get close to him. But suddenly "D" struck him with a bolt of lighting, Shi Roh was almost dead.

D got closer to??my master,??he underestimated shi roh, when the mighty bender was close enough my master took two daggers from his person and??deeply cuted "D's" flesh. The daggers started glowing and D,??fell to the ground. He could not bend anymore. Shi roh????got closer to finish him, but 'D' rose and??ran away.

I never saw him again.

Later Shi Roh, told me "D" was cursed by the War spirit, he was a dark avatar but the daggers of fear controlled his soul. He told my every time The daggers of fear touched "D" he loosed part of his soul, his power, his bending. He was cursed to live forever, but he would not be free until he was able to get the daggers of fear. That is why he attacked shi roh.

Now ifeared he could be after me...

Edited on 11/20/2006 1:57pm

vegnegun

[97]Nov 20, 2006

General Scorch (Fire Bender)

Scorch had been surrounded by Willy Woo, Orinth, and Rexsten. Heaving sent Willy Woo through the air, he was know on the ground with his sleeve on fire. He quickly beat it out and slowly stood up. Rexsten had began to ready is most deadly move, the Richocet Rock, and Orinth drew two small daggers from his sleeves. Willy Woo tocuhed the ground and rock had engulfed his hands, making two gigantic stone fists as his weapons. They slowly moved in on Scorch....

(P.S Could someone make an updated list of who is participating in this RPG, cause I think I'm the only fire bender in this entire RPG.

thanx)??

Edited on 11/20/2006 3:33pm

ThatLostGuy

[98]Nov 20, 2006
    Ummm I will make a list of all of the people in this game so far who have participated. As of noew, you are the only fire bender that has participated. You can make up characters to help you fight us though....I'm making a Tv.com Avatar Role Play Game Webstie, hopefully it will attract more people to join the RPG....it will be ready in a few hours....

vegnegun

[99]Nov 20, 2006

ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Ummm I will make a list of all of the people in this game so far who have participated. As of noew, you are the only fire bender that has participated. You can make up characters to help you fight us though....I'm making a Tv.com Avatar Role Play Game Webstie, hopefully it will attract more people to join the RPG....it will be ready in a few hours....

Just as I thought... I will create new team members for my team as the story moves along, MAYBE, or I'll just keep everything as it is.... Whose to say?

ThatLostGuy

[100]Nov 20, 2006
    vegnegun wrote:

ThatLostGuy wrote:

Just as I thought... I will create new team members for my team as the story moves along, MAYBE, or I'll just keep everything as it is.... Whose to say?

You can do whatever you want.....its an RPG and you control your own fate...I'm going to start the webstie now...