We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

ThatLostGuy

[21]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 11
    I say we get this RPG started. Here is what I think...
    1.)We should have all the Fire Benders on one team.
    2.)Darkboy, who has all the bending abilities and is like Aang, should be the good guy and needs to form a team. Also, he has to resue the Earth King who is being hunted down by the assassin known as the "Dark Shadow".
    3.)Misu Mahina is an air bender, and should be one of Darkboy's friends and go along on the journey with him.
    4.)I am alone, since my character (Willy Woo) is an Earth Bender.
    So, you people ready to get this RPG started?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blackpelt7

[22]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 3
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    So we have....
    1.)Perry Itukou (Fire bender)
    2.)Riku (Fire bender)
    3.)Killika (Air and Fire bender)
    4.)Rei Amasura A.K.A. Breeze Kitsuragi (Air bender) 5.)Misu Mahina (Air bender)
    6.)Willy Woo (Earth bender)
    7.)Rin Kanei (Fire bender)
    8.)General Scorch (Fire bender)
    9.)Dark Shadow (Uses daggers)
    10.)Darkboy (Earth,Air,Water,and Fire bending)

what, no waterbenders?

Name: Misu
    Special move: Water Curl ( http://www.avatarspirit.net/images/screenshots/109/036.jpg - the second stanza)
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 113
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Brown
    Other: Misu has a triangular face and soft eyes.?? Her clothes are like Katara's, but they are brown and green, because she lives in the Earth Kingdom.??
    Personality: Misu is kind but fiery when you get her angry. She doesn't like to hurt anyone or anything, even a firebender. But she does believe the Fire Lord is wrong. Misu just wants peace.
    History:?? Her mother and father went off to war because they thought she died in childbirth.?? In reality, her uncle had stolen her to get rid of his brother.?? Her uncle was killed (karma peoples) by Firebenders.?? Misa was left in the Earth Kingdom and was raised in an orphanage.?? She escaped two years ago and has been training ever since.
    Edited on 11/19/2006 8:49am
    Edited 2 total times.

blackpelt7

[23]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 3
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    I say we get this RPG started. Here is what I think...
    1.)We should have all the Fire Benders on one team.
    2.)Darkboy, who has all the bending abilities and is like Aang, should be the good guy and needs to form a team. Also, he has to resue the Earth King who is being hunted down by the assassin known as the "Dark Shadow".
    3.)Misu Mahina is an air bender, and should be one of Darkboy's friends and go along on the journey with him.
    4.)I am alone, since my character (Willy Woo) is an Earth Bender.
    So, you people ready to get this RPG started?

I am!?? Just put me wherever you want.

Falcondude123

[24]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 10
    Name: Los-tae
    Special move: tornado
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 190
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: black
    Personality: quiet, unmovable, dedicated. Clothes: dark blue shirt and pants. Defining characteristics: piercing gaze, young yet wise
    History: unknown

Eman5805

[25]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 14
    Name: Rexsten
    Special move: Richocet Rock: Makes a rock bounce around like a pinball with powerful results.
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 250
    Eyes: Dark Green
    Hair:??Bald
    Personality: Would be a bully in today's world. Likes Earthbending the ground to break peoples stances. Is valued for his Richocet Rock that can take out a large number of people at once. Built like a tank he can take on??alot of physical damage. Smarter than he looks.??His only weakness is that he has the foot speed of a sloth and the stamina of a 90 year old.
    Edited on 04/24/2007 10:21am

ThatLostGuy

[26]Nov 19, 2006
    2.)Riku (Fire bender)
    4.)Rei Amasura A.K.A. Breeze Kitsuragi (Air bender) 5.)Misu Mahina (Air bender)
    11.)Misu (Water bender)
    12.)Los-tae (Air bender)
    13.)Rexsten (Earth bender)
    -
    *This is updated*

ThatLostGuy

[27]Nov 19, 2006
    **HERE'S WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THIS RPG**(updated)
    1.)We will have all the Fire Benders on one team.
    2.)Darkboy, who has all the bending abilities and is like Aang, and will be the good guy and needs to form a team. Also, he has to resue the Earth King who is being hunted down by the assassin known as the "Dark Shadow".
    3.)Misu Mahina and Los-tae are air benders, and will be Darkboy's friends and go along on the journey with him.
    4.)All Earth Benders will be together.
    -
    So basically the teams are simple..
    -Fire benders together
    -Air benders together
    -Earth benders together
    -"Dark Shadow" is hunting down Earth King alone
    -Misu (the water bender)can choose her own fate, since their are no other water benders.

Lord-darkboy

[28]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 10
    cool i like it but i can only play from 6 pm till 10.30 pm (gmt +1) i still need to go to school and need my rest( i'm telling this cuz i'm in another time zone and so i won't be there all the time so someone of my team may control my guy then ^^)

Kyusho-Jitsu

[29]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 5

Hey, can I add my character as well?

Name: Orinth

Bending: None

Height: 4' 9'' (Yea he's short )

Weight: 87 lb

Appearance: Black, short hair with medium sized bangs, white eyes. Wears red leather armor and black tunic over armor.

Weapon: Martial arts. He is extremely fast and powerful for his stature and age, and can leap almost 5 meters. He also has a relatively short katana which he wields with incredible proficiency. He has an uncanny ability to be able to see weak points in armor and can easily pierce any form of defensive clothing.

Background: Orinth's background is mystery to even himself. He does not know where he is from, but he carries a distinctive mark that differentiates him from others: his white eyes. He desperately wishes to find out where he is from. He seems to have amnesia and can only remember back to when he was 10, which is when he started training at the academy in Ba Sing Se.Since he had no family or friends, he had to live among the streets during his training. Since he had no earthbending, he was looked down upon. However, his great determination caused him to perfect his martial arts and he exceeded his peers. He then decided to leave and search for his past. He has been a wanderer since that point. Along the way he has searched for any references to a race of white-eyed men and recently found a diary of an explorer who described a tribe of white-eyed people in the Northern Earth Kingdom along the border with the Northern Water Tribe. Presently, he is around the western area of the Earth Kingdom, near Omashu.

Personality: Orinth is quite short and takes great offense if anyone mentions anything about his height. Other than that, he is usually quiet and doesn't talk unless he needs to. He prefers to travel alone and travel along areas that other have never tread. He lives off the land and is only concerned with his goal, which is to find someone like him (although pherhaps not as short). He isn't the "hero" type and doesn't get into things that don't concern him, but he still manages to get sucked into battle with the Fire Nation. He despises the Fire Nation for their deeds, but he isn't concerned with the rest of the world at this point.

ThatLostGuy

[30]Nov 19, 2006
    ~~*THIS IS UPDATED AGAIN*~~
    2.)Riku (Fire bender)
    4.)Rei Amasura A.K.A. Breeze Kitsuragi (Air bender) .
    5.)Misu Mahina (Air bender)
    11.)Misu (Water bender)
    12.)Los-tae (Air bender)
    13.)Rexsten (Earth bender)
    14.)Orinth (Martial Arts)

ThatLostGuy

[31]Nov 19, 2006

Well here we go... WILLY WOO (Earth Bender)-

-

It was getting dark out. I've been alone for a while since "the incident." I was the only one who survived the incident. My town of rock benders was attacked and I am the only one who survived, or so I thought. I walked back to my old town, which was up in flames. There, I saw my old pal Rexsten. I yelled, "Rexsten, is that you?" He turned around, "Willy Woo! Oh my god, thank god you're okay. I thought I was the only survivor". I noticed he was tearing. -

I said, "Rexsten, my parents died because of the Fire Benders! This attack on our town of Ho-Fi-Keep was all becasue of the Fire Benders. They killed all our families and friends. I'm going to put together a team, a team against fire benders. I want all the fire benders dead! Are you with me?

Edited on 11/19/2006 2:16pm

Kyusho-Jitsu

[32]Nov 19, 2006

Note: (Let's pretend your village was kinda close to Omashu, so that our characters can interact. I hate RPGs in which everyone has their own story going and no one ever meets anyone else...)

- It was hot. Extremely hot. Orinth was walking through the dry, mountainous outskirts of Omashu. On the horizon, the great city could be seen, the Fire Nation insignia glowing under the red sun. Orinth stopped.

"Heh... So the Fire Nation has Omashu now..." he thought. He started walking again. "Every day they become closer and closer to finishing off this poor kingdom. And no one seems to be trying to do anything about it... It's silly... But what do I care?" He continued to walk through the mountains. As he started to climb the mountain range, a raincloud appeared from the peak of the mountains. He knew that it would be suicide to try to cross the mountains during a storm. He searched until he found a small cave, just big enough to shield him from the rain.

The rain began. The cave was cold and moist. He lied down and began to think about his tribe, about his past.

"I wonder what it was like... Maybe we lived in the ice, like the water tribe... I wonder... if anyone is still alive..." He decided not to think about it. As he lay there in the cave, the sound of the rain and his own fatigue overcame him and finally put him to sleep. -

Leodegarioiii

[33]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 6

It was a messy night. The storm was so heavy that the guards patroling the outside of the wall could not even see me approaching in the shadows. The outer wall was gigantic, I could tell by watching how far the lights from the watchmen???s torches on the top of the wall were. When I finally got to the wall I knew it was going to be a long way up. In situations like this I wish I was an earthbender, so I could just create a rock leader and climb my way to the top. But being a non-bender never stopped me before. I???ve killed hundreds of master benders, before they can even rise their hands. My weapon is stealth, my defense is darkness. But in this conditions there is no better tool that my trusty daggers. I used my daggers to slowly climb the gigantic wall, it was going to take me a couple of hours. Sometimes the pain in my arms was unbearable, but the "Brotherhood of Shadows" had thought me to control pain, control love and above all, control fear. When I finally made it to the top, I saw a guard coming my way. The only way to cover my self from the light of his torch was by attach my self to the side of the wall with my daggers. When he passed by me I rose and attacked from behind. I struck the guy with both of my daggers on his spine. Taking his life in one instant. I threw his body over the wall, I could not leave any evidence.

I attached one of my ropes to the edge of the wall and I jumped to the inner side of the wall. The fall was huge, but thanks to my rope I landed safely on one of the houses attached to the wall. Now it was time to take the train to the Inner wall, and claim my price.

(Will continue...)

Edited on 11/19/2006 6:24pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Kyusho-Jitsu

[34]Nov 19, 2006
    Leodegarioiii wrote:

It was a messy night. The storm was so heavy that the guards paroling the outside of the wall could not even see me approaching in the shadows. The outer wall was gigantic, I could tell by watching how far the lights from the watchmen???s torches on the top of the wall were. When I finally got to the wall I knew it was going to be a long way up. In situations like this I wish I was an earthbender, so I could just create a rock leader and climb my way to the top. But being a non-bender never stopped me before. I???ve killed hundreds of master benders, before they can even rise their hands. My weapon is stealth, my defense is darkness. But in this conditions there is no better tool that my trusty daggers. I used my daggers to slowly climb the gigantic wall, it was going to take me a couple of hours. Sometimes the pain in my arms was unbearable, but the "Brotherhood of Shadows" had thought me to control pain, control love and above all, control fear. When I finally made it to the top, I saw a guard coming my way. The only way to cover my self from the light of his torch was by attach my self to the side of the wall with my daggers. When he passed by me I rose and attacked from behind. I struck the guy with both of my daggers on his spine. Taking his life in one instant. I threw his body over the wall, I could not leave any evidence.

I attached one of my ropes to the edge of the wall and I jumped to the inner side of the wall. The fall was huge, but thanks to my rope I landed safely on one of the houses attached to the wall. Now it was time to take the train to the Inner wall, and claim my price.

(Will continue...)

Ooh so violent....

Leodegarioiii

[35]Nov 19, 2006
    That is what I love about fan-RPG's, no NICK restrictions!!

ThatLostGuy

[36]Nov 19, 2006
    Leodegarioiii wrote:

Hahaha true. But, before you write your post next time say who you are, what your bending power is, and what you are doing. Becuase if you dont do that, then everyone will be confused and not know who you are!

Leodegarioiii

[37]Nov 19, 2006
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    Leodegarioiii wrote:

Hahaha true. But, before you write your post next time say who you are, what your bending power is, and what you are doing. Becuase if you dont do that, then everyone will be confused and not know who you are!

I'm The Dark Shadow remember??

Kyusho-Jitsu

[38]Nov 19, 2006

Look in the first page of the thread. He has the info on his character there.

ThatLostGuy

[39]Nov 19, 2006
    WILLY WOO (Earth bender)-
    I had just asked my friend Rexsten if he was with me to kill all fire benders in our world. Rexsten responded, "Lets kill all the fire benders, every last one!" I said, "Hahaha I love you Rexsten!" He smirked at me and laughed. I said, "I heard that Omashu was taken over by the Fire Nation. Lets head that way!
    -
    We took off on our long journey and we were heading up a mountain. I saw a storm cloud forming and I said to Rexsten that we should find shelter for the night. Somewhere on the mountain we saw a little cave. We were heading into it but Rexsten said, "Look!" I turned around and I saw Omashu with a Fire Nation flag on it. I smiled and said, "Well, at least we know where some of the fire benders are!" We walked into the cave and it was very damp. In the cave was a boy sleeping. I looked at him carefully and I noticed he had white eyes. I interrupted his sleep and I said, "Hello. I am Willy Woo and this is my friend Rexsten. We are of Ho-Fi-Keep, a villiage that was recently destroyed by the Fire Nation. We are on a mission to kill all fire benders. Who are you?

Leodegarioiii

[40]Nov 19, 2006
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    WILLY WOO (Earth bender)-
    I had just asked my friend Rexsten if he was with me to kill all fire benders in our world. Rexsten responded, "Lets kill all the fire benders, every last one!" I said, "Hahaha I love you Rexsten!" He smirked at me and laughed. I said, "I heard that Omashu was taken over by the Fire Nation. Lets head that way!
    -
    We took off on our long journey and we were heading up a mountain. I saw a storm cloud forming and I said to Rexsten that we should find shelter for the night. Somewhere on the mountain we saw a little cave. We were heading into it but Rexsten said, "Look!" I turned around and I saw Omashu with a Fire Nation flag on it. I smiled and said, "Well, at least we know where some of the fire benders are!" We walked into the cave and it was very damp. In the cave was a boy sleeping. I looked at him carefully and I noticed he had white eyes. I interrupted his sleep and I said, "Hello. I am Willy Woo and this is my friend Rexsten. We are of Ho-Fi-Keep, a villiage that was recently destroyed by the Fire Nation. We are on a mission to kill all fire benders. Who are you?

YeaH let the story begin!