We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

SchoolsOut13

[1]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 6

Okay, I don't think this was already created, so I'm gonna make it up right now. If you guys wanna RP Avatar, than PM me (That means send me an e-mail over tv.com for you n00bs out there) and I'll get you started by posting your info on my blog. And sense the Avatar forums are usually flooded, I hope to have the RPG up by today. Well, give me some characters! I'll show you my description:

Name: Perry Itukou
    Special move: Fireball assault
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 135
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Dishwater Blonde (Dirty Blonde)
    Personality: He's out for two things. One is to use his fire-bending skills to destroy his foes, and the other is to impress the ladies. That's it; plain and simple.

Edited on 08/19/2008 4:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

omichief

[2]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 7
    Name: Riku
    Special move: Firewall assault
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 130
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: light brown
    Personality: i am out for 1 things. One is to use his fire-bending skills to destroy his enemys

SchoolsOut13

[3]Aug 1, 2006

Accidentally double-posted

Edited on 08/01/2006 5:29am

SchoolsOut13

[4]Aug 1, 2006
    Alright, cheif, I added 'ya.??Go ahead and check my blog to see your character discription if you want.??We're gonna start the RPG around noon (EST). Hopefully we'll get more people.??

SchoolsOut13

[5]Aug 1, 2006
    No one's interested?

supersonicfan01

[6]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 22
    These things never work. -_- one came close last summer, but even THAT fell to the ground. And it wasn't even an AVATAR RPG.

SchoolsOut13

[7]Aug 1, 2006

-Sigh- Alright, I'm cancelling the RP. Thanks for trying!

Airbenderluver

[8]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 4
    NO WAIT!!

Name: Killika

She's Zuko's bodygaurd, she's an Airbender and Firebender. She's totally in love with Zuko. She hates Mei. She lived in the firenation with Zuko.

SchoolsOut13

[9]Aug 1, 2006
    If you guys can get 5 people to join the RPG by tonight (10:00 PM, EST) than I'll do the RPG, okay?

Colonel_Brian

[10]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 12

Some of these are kind of lacking a bio I'm intrestedd but please update.

Anime_Girl

[11]Aug 3, 2006
    • level: 7

The site I usually go to is down in matenance mode and I'm in the mood for an RPG.

Name: Rei Amasura but usually goes by Breeze Kitsuragi

Appearance: Rei is 5'9" and weighs close to 130. She has raven black hair with five evenly spaced crimson red streaks, gold eyes, and a medium tan. She has many scars from her past that are a rusty wine color: one on her right arm that starts at the top of the shoulder and spiral down around her arm ending in star shape on the back of her hand and three claw shaped scars on her cheek. Breeze has a lean body with a fair amount of muscle that is good for acts of great speed and agility. Breeze wears a blood-red tank top with a small slit that starts at the top and ends in the center of the shirt; the slit has holes down the sides with a leather strip slipped through the holes that can be tied at the top. She also wears a pair white pants, a light brown cape with a bronze oval-shaped clip, some black no-heeled boots that go to the knee, two dark blue glove with the fingers cut off and an 1/8 of an inch think piece of steel on the back of the hand and a red cloth scarf that she wears tied around her neck that she can pull up over her nose (to use as gas mask and to hide the scars on her cheek).

Weapons: Her main weapons are three sai and a giant boomerang called the Huraikotsu (looks like Sango's boomerang from Inuyasha). Each of the sai has three rubies set in the hilt and a carved inscription in center of the middle ruby that depending on the sai says either "Birth", "Life", or "Death". She keeps the Life and Death sai in two brown leather sheaths that she wears buckled onto each of her legs and keeps the Birth sai in belt under her shirt.

History: No one knows how Rei got her scars even her herself and little about known is about her life before the Kitsuragi Clan found the girl when she was four years old. The only thing that she can remember about her forgotten past is a few random images that pop through her mind every now and then thought she does her best to suppress them. The Kitsuragi Clan is a band of mercenary that works in the Earth Kingdom and they found Breeze when she was young on a nightly patrol of their forest with her numerous scars still bleeding. Growing up, Rei was taught the way of the mercenary and excelled at everything she did. During a job when she was twelve, she discovered her power to airbend and as she did she experienced a terrible pain in her right arm and cheek. She was promoted to squad commander at the age thirteen; the members of her squad and best friends were Seika and Takemura, her long-time rival. When she turned sixteen, Breeze decided that she needed to find her own path and discover the truth of her unknown past. As she walked from the gates of the village of Kitsuragi Clan unchallenged, she was given the Huraikotsu, one of her Clan's sacred weapons, by the leader of the Clan. She later came back to the village for a visit to find find the entire camp destroyed, the clan's treasures stolen, and everyone killed; that was the first time that she had cried in twelve long years. She now searches for the one that did such a horrible thing to her one and only family.

Special Abilites:?? extraordinary night vision; excellent tracking skills; extremely agile

earthbender_teo

[12]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 3

I have 5 characters:

??

(Yeah i stole the name) Teo [TAY-oh] & Taiyah [TAY-ah]:

A sixteen-year-old earthbending twins from the earth kingdom town of phao seng.??their parents are away at war. their father is a general in the earth kingdom army, and??their mother is a tactical engineer.??They are??masters of earthbending.??Teo is easily annoyed and gets bored with situations quickly. Taiyah is optimistic, protective of her brothers against girls, evildoers (firebenders, etc.) and slow to anger. Teo & Taiyah's earthbending is always stronger when they are near each other, though they are fraternal twins.

Nahtanoj [NAH-tuh-nozh] Noj for short:

A fifteen-year-old waterbender from the??northern water tribe. he was master pakku's star pupil until he was sent to contact the southern tribe. he had nearly reached master status.??he met teo and taiyah on his way to the south pole and they joined him. taiyah was immediately smitten with him, much to teo's dismay. teo has been wary of noj since they met and rarely will allow noj and taiyah to have a moment alone. Noj is confident, and always ready to fight, he helps teo and tayah practice earthbending by sparring with them daily. noj is also the one quickest to crack a joke, and teo is usually the one to shoot down his best ones, unamused with the water tribe teenager's cracks. noj doesn't care one way or the other if his male companion likes him, but wishes he would let up and leave him and taiyah alone for a few minutes.

Ty Roh:

Teo & Taiyah's eleven-year old brother. he cannot bend but that doesn't mean he can't fight. he has become quite skilled in the art of using those hammers shown in "zuko alone" without bending. he is talkative and quite annoying. he keeps asking teo to teach him how to better use the swords, though teo has no idea how??to use them himself, as he's repeatedly told, little Ty Roh. Ty roh's battle cry is "i'll break your frickin knees off". Taiyah loves Ty Roh and does not want any harm to come to him. teo feels the same, but is a little more hard-shelled towards him.

Zynai [zen-EYE]:

The daughter of a fire nation governor, seventeen-year-old firebender Zynai has taken her imperialistic tendencies to the southern earth kingdom, conquering small territories and naming herself the "empress of these territories" which she has dubbed the fire states. Zynai has been a rival of princess azula since they met when zynai was six and azula was four. at age thirteen, zynai earned herslf an agni kai against azula. of course she was defeated, azula being a firebending prodigy, and won a large red scar over much of her left breast, upper left arm, and left shoulder blade. zynai had a uniform specifically designed to expose her scar (except for her breast, of course, she's no whore) to remind her to one day get her revenge on azula. zynai sincerely hopes that the avatar will come her way once again, so she can capture him and put azula to shame. zynai is quick to anger, persistent and unrelenting. she expects her soldiers to act exactly the same, 24/7 and will not hesitate to waste one if he steps out of line. fire lord ozai is beginning to anger with her because of the outrageous number of replacement soldiers he's had to send to her camp.

All these characters are black mixed with the native race of each nation, except for the earth kingdom twins and their little brother. they are fully black. why not? the earth kingdom is all-race-encompassing (that make sense right?).

earthbender_teo

[13]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 3
    can i play with five characters?

MissMahina

[14]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 1
    I'm going to make up a character just because I like making up characters. If the roleplay ever does happen, though, I'd be more than willing to join in.

----------~
    Name: Misu Mahina (HAHAHA)
    Special move: N/A
    Weight: 120
    Eyes: Dirt Brown
    Hair: Brown with NATURAL gold highlights

Personality: She's of average hight, average weight, average figure, and even though her face is exceptionally cute...it's pretty average too. Her only remarkable feature is that she's an airbender. And she doesn't even know it! Misu, who prefers to be adressed by her surname Mahina, was raised by the academics in the anthropology division of Ba Sing Se's University. She does not know who her parents were, only that they were refugees in the city who died defending it during General Iroh's seige. In actuality Mahina's parents were the last of a group of air nomad children found in the ruins of the Eastern Air Temple and brought to the University in hopes of preserving the ability of Airbending. Although Mahina has not yet demonstrated any definitive evidence of airbending abilities, the academics are hopeful that she will SOMEDAY come into her power and help restore the Air Nation to it's former glory.

She has a mild temperament, is prone to distractability, and likes to collect hats. She is well educated and articulate, yet far too innocent for her own good.
    ----------~

I'm going to go draw a picture of her now. ^.^ That's the fun part.

ThatLostGuy

[15]Nov 18, 2006
    • level: 11
    Name:Willy Woo
    Bending:Rocks
    Abilities:None
    Appearance:Large dark robe and a black hat
    Personality:Mean

Rin-tori

[16]Nov 18, 2006

Name: Rin Kanei

??Age: 15 years

Height: 5'5"

Status: Former Fire Nation, novice Firebender, priestess (doctor)

Eyes: Dark Brown Hair: Medium Blonde

Story:??Ostricized by other priestesses??for her blonde hair,??Rin was especially attached to??her mother who loved her. After her mother died of a disease from a patient at the temple, her father passed on three years later??after a similar virus took his life.??After her parents died, she had to take on the role of the??head priestess of the Fire Nation shrine??and the task of healing injured soldiers at the Fire Nation capital. Meanwhile, her older??brother, Kazu, in the elite Royal Guard, attempted a coup de tois with three others and was executed for it. Rin was banished from the Fire Nation, seen as a threat by Ozai. After a brief encounter with the fugitives Zuko and Iroh, she offers to help them on their journey to Ba Sing Se and travels with them.

Personality:

Stubborn, often arrogant, and somewhat apathetic,??Rin is??of cold demeanor when she first appears. But she's not completely heartless. She doesn't have healing powers, but as a priestess she knows that her duty to cure her patient comes first. As a novice Firebender, she was awed by Zuko's abilities, and after a brief dispute, Zuko agrees to train her. After showing her various moves, she trains as hard as she can to work her way up to Zuko's equal. She knows that he's more skilled than her and it will take years to reach his level of bending, she wanted to try. She's not completely helpless and eventually learns to Firebend to an extent.

She shows her caring side to her patients, and Zuko and Iroh realize that she was just trying to put up an apathetic face because some of the people she takes care of at the shrines are beyond hope, but she didn't want anyone to see her worry or be sad. She keeps her emotions bottled up so no one worries about her, but she learns to open up and see that she has a family that cares about her.

Gosh, I hope I didn't make a sue. ^^;

Edited on 11/18/2006 9:05pm
    Edited 4 total times.

vegnegun

[17]Nov 18, 2006

Name: General Scorch

Fire-Bender

Height: 6" 1

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Red

Special Moves: able to force fire from feet to initate flight:?? Able to encase entire body in fire:?? all other fire bending moves:?? able to create flame dulpicates of himself.

Special Power: Avatar-like state; eyes glow red (reasons for this rare occurence??are unknown at??this time).??

Mission in Life: to find and teach the Avatar Fire-Bending.

Origins: People have believed that in the past he could possibly be the Avatar due to his natural fire-bending powers, but has??these theories have??been dismissed due to the recent sightings of Aang. He was appointed General in secret to hunt down the Avatar and has never seen what the fire nation has done to the other nations. Now, after seeing what his people have done, he has left his people in search of the Avatar with his own agenda on his mind. He is currently on a course to??Ba-Sin-Sai to meet up the Avatar.????????????

Edited on 11/20/2006 4:02pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Leodegarioiii

[18]Nov 18, 2006

Name: known as "Dark Shadow"

Special move: Dagger Strike
    Weight: 132
    Eyes: white

Hair: Black

Personality: He works alone. In a shadowy netherworld. He takes the lives of his targets for money, that simple. Few have seen him. Fewer have lived to talk about it.?? He moves in the darkness, undetected, he infiltrates to the most secure locations without being seen. He kills in close melee attacks, using his daggers. He never fails. he always strikes vital locations; the hearth, spine, neck and head. He does not need bending, because no one will realize they are being attacked, until it's too late.

Mission: Hired to infiltrate Ba sing Se and eliminate The earth King.

Edited on 11/19/2006 8:41pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Lord-darkboy

[19]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 10

truely overpowerd

name: Darkboy

height: 1m 85cm (yep thats my hight and in real i'm just 15 >)

weight: 68 kg

Tribe:neutral

Bendingpower: All

Special move: fusion element (the four elements forms a circle and the center is filled with electricity)

History:the birth of darkboy was the same as the very first avatar so that spirit got into two men and so darkboy had the ability to do the same as the avatar but he used it to create doom and destruction still now hes a hated man and he has alot to make good althought few ppl know the exact history of darkboy they all know his name 'darkboy the destructer' when the first avatar died he stayed alive wich was very weird for the commen people even darkboy couldn't get it when he had the age of 542 he started to wonder if he didn't lived forever when??he did??a good research in the old scrolls he founded a legend and there also stood in that he will die when the avatar dies in avatarstate worrying for his live darkboy became a watcher over all the avatars (in secret) he made the coinsidents that happend and mostly fought the traps that where ment for the avatar. now in these days he finally founded aang again and he always standed on a distand to watch and save his life many times

physical Description: long tall man clothed in the four nation colers black hair witch never stand right and eyes that change with his emotions(blue: casual, red:angry, love:pink(lol), consermed:green, relaxed;brown and mad:black)

love interiors: throug times darkboy had forgot the feeling of loving someone or something

(srry for the bad spelling if you found any pls report them to me)

Edited on 11/20/2006 7:19am

ThatLostGuy

[20]Nov 19, 2006
    So we have....
    1.)Perry Itukou (Fire bender)
    2.)Riku (Fire bender)
    3.)Killika (Air and Fire bender)
    4.)Rei Amasura A.K.A. Breeze Kitsuragi (Air bender) 5.)Misu Mahina (Air bender)
    6.)Willy Woo (Earth bender)
    7.)Rin Kanei (Fire bender)
    8.)General Scorch (Fire bender)
    9.)Dark Shadow (Uses daggers)
    10.)Darkboy (Earth,Air,Water,and Fire bending)