We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Another series of Avatar

isabelwhatx

[81]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 14
    Rolling on the floor laughing XD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Axrendale

[82]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 10

Rolling On the Floor Laughing.

At least, I think that's what it means.

a11phillips

[83]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 1
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Rolling on the floor laughing XD

Lol thanks!

Scorpion1500

[84]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 1

Some more good Idea's for a possible new series of avatar, tell me what you think

Aang and katara have kids- Aang's son(10 yrs after end of last airbender) is the new avatar, has to train all 4 elements. possible illness-NOT NEW VILLIAN

Random island not explorer'd- has ppl there who leaned another bending(would be cool tho, not some stupid crappy thing) and plan to get to more populated land and use it to get power

1 out of 1 billion chances, a person from fire nation and earth nation have children, and is lava benders =/ (something happens that calls upon the current avatar?)

WiLL GET SOME MORE IDEAS SOON

1 mre thing, 200 yrs into the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im2Good

[85]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 6
    Scorpion1500 wrote:

Some more good Idea's for a possible new series of avatar, tell me what you think

Aang and katara have kids- Aang's son(10 yrs after end of last airbender) is the new avatar, has to train all 4 elements. possible illness-NOT NEW VILLIAN

Random island not explorer'd- has ppl there who leaned another bending(would be cool tho, not some stupid crappy thing) and plan to get to more populated land and use it to get power

1 out of 1 billion chances, a person from fire nation and earth nation have children, and is lava benders =/ (something happens that calls upon the current avatar?)

firebenders can already bend lava and earth benders prolly can too

xCaliforniaLove

[86]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 8

sorry if someone has said this...

but i think it should be about the next avatar and the gaang's great-grandkids.
    like the gaang's great-grandkids could meet the new avatar and go on another adventure of some sort.
    plus there could be more airbenders around

simsfreak098968

[88]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 11
    Scorpion1500 wrote:

I like the 1st idea. Its what I was thinking was going to happen, but not the illness part, but that would be cool! I like it!

gilvatar

[89]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 17
    Scorpion1500 wrote:

I don't like first idea. That means Aang is dead