We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Another series of Avatar

libraman_92

[61]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 10
    Axrendale wrote:

libraman_92 wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    I think I will for this game. That'd be much more epic. WOOT!
    don't you mean after the actual thread's current war topic's done? and where's axrendale? again?

My family's on vaction at the beach, and I've only been able to come here briefly, in the evenings. I'll be back regularly on Saturday.

And I will be the new commander of the Dai Lee!

that's great.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jmdmage

[62]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 2

MajehKing wrote:
    The Dark Avatar thing could be a neat spinoff. The creators could do something in the lines of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. A new avatar is chosen only after the orignal passes on. Perhaps Aang did die when he was frozen in the iceberg and somebody revived him while still trapped inside. However, that period of time when he died, the cycle moved onto the next avatar, one who was frozen in time and reborn the same as Aang.

Which would make an Avatar from the Water Tribe.....maybe he should be in the Southern abiout a year after the Original Avatar and they call Aang because of the confusion. This sparks an all out war between the Dark Avatar and the WORLD.

a11phillips

[63]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 1
    I really think the spin-off will be about Zuko there is just soo much more to tell there

isabelwhatx

[64]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 14
    a11phillips wrote:
    I really think the spin-off will be about Zuko there is just soo much more to tell there

Actually, I'm thinking quite the opposite. Zuko has been so thoroughly explained it makes my head hurt. He has been the most focused on character for character development in the show, including Aang. Anyway, it's not like it matters, the new series won't have any members of the gAang in it.

a11phillips

[65]Aug 28, 2008
    It is a "spin-off" that means someone in this Gaang has more to tell "Zuko" his story just isnt done being told yet the spin-off will be about him

a11phillips

[66]Aug 28, 2008
    theres just soo much more about his mom and stuff that we still dont know

isabelwhatx

[67]Aug 28, 2008
    a11phillips wrote:
    It is a "spin-off" that means someone in this Gaang has more to tell "Zuko" his story just isnt done being told yet the spin-off will be about him

No, that's not what a spin-off means. It just means the next series will be related to the show presently. Bryke has CONFIRMED that there won't be any members of the gAang in the new series if there is one. I suggest you look up the Q&A in the back pages of Sozin's Comet if you don't believe me. It's illegal to post here, so I won't. And the only thing left about him is his mom. We've discovered so much about him, there's not much left, let alone for a series.

isabelwhatx

[69]Aug 28, 2008
    a11phillips wrote:
    Well we'll just have to wait and see you never really know untill it happen's if it happen's

That's true, but I doubt it will happen anyway. Bryke isn't known to change their mind on anything. There were only a few slight changes in the series since the very beginning. I don't think they'll go back on their word.

a11phillips

[70]Aug 28, 2008
    Okay there is still more to be told.... One that details Zuko finding his mom,And what happens to Azula? I could see Azula escaping and trying to reconquer the fire nation or something along those lines. I think Mai and Toph are too people I'd like to see go with him, both still have some left in them (Mai, I don't feel like we've seen that much of, and Toph still has that issue with her parents! We need another movie or one last episode with the same characters?!?

isabelwhatx

[71]Aug 28, 2008
    a11phillips wrote:
    Okay there is still more to be told.... One that details Zuko finding his mom,And what happens to Azula? I could see Azula escaping and trying to reconquer the fire nation or something along those lines. I think Mai and Toph are too people I'd like to see go with him, both still have some left in them (Mai, I don't feel like we've seen that much of, and Toph still has that issue with her parents! We need another movie or one last episode with the same characters?!?

The only things left to answer are Iroh's spirit world trip and Zuko's mother. Everything else is just adding unneccessary things to the story. Azula has been shipped off to a mental ward and Zuko probably found his mom. If there are mini-episodes, they will answer these questions. Making a whole new season out of those things is just stretching it. We're not Naruto

Katara0017

[72]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 8

I think a good idea should be "Avatar: The Profechy Of The Dark Airbender"

About that, in the new airbender, ts a profechy that one of them is going to reveal against his tribe and start to kill them all and, the son of Aaang, the new avatar, has to start training to stop it

a11phillips

[73]Aug 28, 2008
    Lol... Yea but "Zuko probably found his mom" I dont know I just hope there is a movie or something beacuse it is a show soo they should show us how things like that happen

a11phillips

[74]Aug 28, 2008
    I dont see how the son of aang could be the new avatar if there can only be one avatar at a time

isabelwhatx

[75]Aug 28, 2008
    Katara0017 wrote:

I think a good idea should be "Avatar: The Profechy Of The Dark Airbender"

About that, in the new airbender, ts a profechy that one of them is going to reveal against his tribe and start to kill them all and, the son of Aaang, the new avatar, has to start training to stop it

Not possible. Aang would've had to die before his son was born. Also, the Avatar is reincarnated so it still carries somewhat of its past lives personalities. An Avatar wouldn't do that.

isabelwhatx

[76]Aug 28, 2008
    a11phillips wrote:

ROFL there is going to be a movie There is also rumored hour long movies as well as mini-episodes,

a11phillips

[77]Aug 28, 2008
    Thank you!

a11phillips

[78]Aug 28, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    a11phillips wrote:

ROFL there is going to be a movie There is also rumored hour long movies as well as mini-episodes,

Thats good cant wait to see it

isabelwhatx

[79]Aug 28, 2008
    a11phillips wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    a11phillips wrote:

Neither can we!

a11phillips

[80]Aug 28, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    a11phillips wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    a11phillips wrote:

Neither can we!

By the way i really dont know what rofl means?!?!?!?! help me out here guys....Lol