We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama Musical News & Speculation Thread

HaydenAvery

[61]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 21
    i know i cant!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Riankg

[62]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 6
    In my oppinion Gwen, Trent and Izzy will return in the next season or in somehow they at least will have some plot in the season even if it's only in a special episode like aftermath, like..everyone is curious about how their relation will continue and at the moment the aftermaths' episodes wont let us know a lot of how they are now.

But i might be wrong and I think that if the come again the producers NEED to change their plots because it would start getting boring.

facebookfan

[63]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 7

Hayden, the Total Drama series is very popular. I don't think the ratings would plummet because they don't include a certain character or characters. Besides, people can discover new favorite characters and/or older characters can get a chance to shine (ex. Cody, Noah, Eva, etc.).

The_Cartoon

[64]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 20
    I also agree that Noah would be the perfect Season 3 villain. His sarcastic attitude would be perfect for the role. I must agree that the show needs certain fan favorites to remain in, but there are some that could be dropped as well.

alagaesian

[65]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 12

facebookfan wrote:

Hayden, the Total Drama series is very popular. I don't think the ratings would plummet because they don't include a certain character or characters. Besides, people can discover new favorite characters and/or older characters can get a chance to shine (ex. Cody, Noah, Eva, etc.).

I can vouch for that! My favoritism in characters has changed greatly over this new season. Now, I'm not that excited about Duncan and Gwen anymore, but I love Courtney, Harold, and Heather. I thought Noah was quite overrated on this forum until I saw the special and he became lethally funny.

Besides, Gwen was eliminated FORTH this season. If being a fan favorite was so important to the ratings, why hasn't TDA lost its edge? It's viewership is STILL GOING UP despite the fact that a few fan-faves were shipped off early.

Edited on 09/09/2009 8:27pm

HaydenAvery

[66]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 21
    because of the most overrated character ever still being in. Duncan. im not saying they wont return but not next season. too many plots going on. maybe 4th season.

facebookfan

[67]Sep 10, 2009

We'll have to see until season 3 occurs. and if you don't like Duncan (I agree he is a little overrated) he'll probably be eliminated soon. The pattern so far has been

2 Grips, 2 Gaffers, 2 Grips, 2 Gaffers (probably Heather, then Duncan, not Harold or Leshawna since they didn't get as far in TDI as the other two), then 2 Grips (maybe Courtney since when one-half of a couple has been eliminated the other half is next)

I just speculating, though.

DC-Dude

[68]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 26

HaydenAvery wrote:
    because of the most overrated character ever still being in. Duncan. im not saying they wont return but not next season. too many plots going on. maybe 4th season.

Duncan isn't the most overrated character. He's just one of the characters who has developed more than the others, like:

Gwen

Duncan

Geoff

Izzy

Courtney

Harold

and all of those people

shishkabob999

[69]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 9
    facebookfan wrote:

We'll have to see until season 3 occurs. and if you don't like Duncan (I agree he is a little overrated) he'll probably be eliminated soon. The pattern so far has been

2 Grips, 2 Gaffers, 2 Grips, 2 Gaffers (probably Heather, then Duncan, not Harold or Leshawna since they didn't get as far in TDI as the other two), then 2 Grips (maybe Courtney since when one-half of a couple has been eliminated the other half is next)

That is true, but also so far, the couples have been eliminated together or one right after another (Geoff and Bridgette, Gwen and Trent, Izzy and Owen), so Courtney and Duncan may be next.

facebookfan

[70]Sep 10, 2009
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    facebookfan wrote:

That is true, but also so far, the couples have been eliminated together or one right after another (Geoff and Bridgette, Gwen and Trent, Izzy and Owen), so Courtney and Duncan may be next.

you're right in saying that Courtney and Duncan may be the next couple to go but you still need another Gaffer to be eliminated before Duncan (if at all) is eliminated