We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama Musical News & Speculation Thread

HaydenAvery

[41]Aug 15, 2009
    • level: 21
    i agree that is definately fake. what idiot spent their time trying to make that look real!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DC-Dude

[42]Aug 15, 2009
    • level: 26

That looks so (CENSORED) fake.

I didn't believe it for a (CENSORED) second.

ChannelHopper

[43]Aug 15, 2009
    • level: 2

LOL

The person who is doing all the total drama school posts on that page sure thinks highly of their own work (It's not terrible for fanart, but it's sure a long way from what's seen on the show).

If you read it, they admit that Fresh Entertainment hasn't agreed to animate it yet, but they seem to want that eventually. Don't these people understand; the TDI producers don't just pick up anyone's work and animate it after signing a few contracts. You have to be employed by them, then become a producer. From there, the main ideas from the producers are sent to writers who are told to write scripts based on these ideas. (all this came from the TDI blog). If they picked ideas from fans, imagine how many submissions they'd have to go through!

Anyway, the person posting for TDS is not claiming it's total drama's forth season on their blog. They may not even be a part of this rumor, just an innocent fanart/fanfic loving bystander. They are trying to animate it though, and it sounds like they're trying to animate it on their own. I just hope they know how much work they're in for (people do fractions of that work as full time jobs). Good luck?!

Anyway, back on track for season three, I have a question. What do you guys think will happen at the end of season two to move into season three? Like last year, Owen won, then gave up the money, then they lost the case and tied for the win. I just don't think Chris would offer another million after this so I think it's the same money. Maybe Chef steals the case since he kept on asking for his paycheck at the start of the season and he did try to split the mil with DJ and Izzy.

TBMSFriday

[44]Aug 16, 2009
    • level: 9
    Are we supposed to believe that 11 and 12 year olds are producing, designing, scripting, AND animating their own show on a major cartoon network?

If TDS is real, then Scott McCord is my cousin

Just stop with the fakeness...

I like the TotalDramaFanfic channel, I like their vids etc...but..this is so fake...

facebookfan

[45]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 7

Chances are the 8 who initially didn't qualify for TDA will be in it (even Courtney). I think either Noah or Zeke could be the new villian this season. Also, Gwen, Trent, Heather, Owen, Duncan and Izzy probably won't be in it since these guys have been in the most episodes. Also, Trent-Gwen plot has closed (both eliminated), same as Izzy-Owen ( both are eliminated), and Heather's plot-line will probably be closed by the end, same with Duncan.

DC-Dude

[46]Sep 8, 2009

I still think that these 13 will make it while 2 new characters will come:

Trent

Bridgette

Geoff

Izzy

DJ

Lindsay

Duncan

Courtney

Harold

Gwen

Beth

Cody

Noah (possibly the new villain)

Riankg

[47]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 6
    Well Cody and Noah...idk... they dont talk or say something during this season. So I would put in their places Heather and Leshawna..

But I agree with u in some points like dont putting Owen and Justin. And it's not that I dont want to see Noah and Cody comming back I just really dont see that happening. But thinking better I wouldnt put Leshawna, I would put someone from first season that didnt make in TDA. I think that one of the new contestants will go before the final 8. And the other will make into the final 5. And I think that the villain in this season will be one of the new ones, because they will know everything about the contestants, but the old characters wont know anything about the new ones.

alagaesian

[48]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 12
    I totally agree that Noah could be the next season's villain. Let's compare him to the main villains of TDI and TDA:

Heather:
    Lazy
    Manipulative
    Self-centered
    Cocky
    Little sense of morals

Justin:
    Lazy
    Manipulative
    Self-centered
    Cocky
    Little sense of morals

Noah:
    Lazy
    Manipulative
    Self-centered
    Cocky

All they'd need to to is develop him into a character with very few morals, but then again, it's not that tall of an order. Justin's personality was completely redefined in one episode.

Besides, just because characters aren't very verbal doesn't mean that they can't return for another season. My prime example is Justin.

shishkabob999

[49]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 9
    alagaesian wrote:
    I totally agree that Noah could be the next season's villain. Let's compare him to the main villains of TDI and TDA:

Heather:
    Lazy
    Manipulative
    Self-centered
    Cocky
    Little sense of morals

Justin:
    Lazy
    Manipulative
    Self-centered
    Cocky
    Little sense of morals

Noah:
    Lazy
    Manipulative
    Self-centered
    Cocky

All they'd need to to is develop him into a character with very few morals, but then again, it's not that tall of an order. Justin's personality was completely redefined in one episode.

Besides, just because characters aren't very verbal doesn't mean that they can't return for another season. My prime example is Justin.

I love you for that little chart. xD

And yes, I agree about the talking. Anyone who says that those on the sidelines for TDA are "ignored" or "filler" characters because they went early in TDI does obviously not realize that Justin was one of them.

facebookfan

[50]Sep 8, 2009

Riankg... Actually, Cody did say something in TDA ("I'm def. on Team Gwen. She's hot and I have her bra"). And besides, he'll probably hit on Gwen in the next TDA Aftermath (lol can't wait for that to happen). Also, I think Noah def. could be the new villain since Justin became the newest villain in the 2nd season and was previously eliminated 4th (though unlike Heather, he hasn't really helped the team so he's pretty useless) and didn't say much in the 1st season.

gideonbernstein

[51]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 45
    DC-Dude wrote:

Total Drama, The Musical actually doesn't seem that good. I feel as if a good original series might fall into the nostalgic Disney trap like Nickelodeon's Spectacular! and other stuff like that.

I'm not sure if the voice actors can even sing!

There's one thing I'm sure of-

Heather, Courtney and Trent are gonna be in it. Courtney and Heather's voice actresses are singers, and Trent can play guitar, so yeah.

I'd still like to see:

Total Drama School

Total Drama Agency

Total Drama Sci-Fi

and stuff like that.

How about Total Drama Circus?

DC-Dude

[52]Sep 8, 2009
    gideonbernstein wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:

Total Drama, The Musical actually doesn't seem that good. I feel as if a good original series might fall into the nostalgic Disney trap like Nickelodeon's Spectacular! and other stuff like that.

I'm not sure if the voice actors can even sing!

There's one thing I'm sure of-

Heather, Courtney and Trent are gonna be in it. Courtney and Heather's voice actresses are singers, and Trent can play guitar, so yeah.

I'd still like to see:

Total Drama School

Total Drama Agency

Total Drama Sci-Fi

and stuff like that.

How about Total Drama Circus?

ROFL that would be awesome.

Riankg

[53]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 6
    facebookfan wrote:

Riankg... Actually, Cody did say something in TDA ("I'm def. on Team Gwen. She's hot and I have her bra"). And besides, he'll probably hit on Gwen in the next TDA Aftermath (lol can't wait for that to happen). Also, I think Noah def. could be the new villain since Justin became the newest villain in the 2nd season and was previously eliminated 4th (though unlike Heather, he hasn't really helped the team so he's pretty useless) and didn't say much in the 1st season.

I'm not saying that he didnt say nothing..i was just saying in a general way..like his comment wasnt very influent to that episode. Ok..he said something and it was a little funny but it wasnt a huge thing. And Noah in other hand didnt say nothing at all. I know..Justin per example in first season didnt say much things..but he wasnt supposed to talk a lot. But not talking during the entire season..at least the first 19 episodes..because i dont think that he will say something until aftermath 3 if he say something on that episode.

I'm not saying that he wont be on season 3, but I think he wont. I'm not a person who say a spoiler/predicion and believe 100% on it, It's good to remember that spoilers are spoilers.

Now returning to what I was going to say.. I'm not saying he wont be, but I doubt he will...because he didnt say nothing in this season, he didnt do nothing besides being a background during the aftermath's episodes and if he enters in season 3..i cant imagine him going very far. Noah dancing? And singing?

HaydenAvery

[54]Sep 9, 2009
    none of the 7 fillers are coming back. they are out of the picture. my guess is that geoff and bridgette are kicked from season 3 and host another aftermath. then the other 13 with the two new will be the contestants. theb i would want izzy or lindsay to win.

facebookfan

[55]Sep 9, 2009

Hayden you're wrong about the "filler" characters not returning. They probably are especially since Gwen-Trent storyline/plot has been wrapped up and there's not much more the producers can do with them, chances are Heather's plot/storyline will be wrapped up by the end of season 2 (plus she's been in every episode so far, expect the TDA Aftermath's), same with Duncan-Courtney (though Courtney could come back) and Owen-Izzy. Also, as for Lindsay.... she's been annoying without Tyler so he'll prob. will be back in the game and their relationship can develop more.

Besides, Noah/Ezekiel could easy be the new villain of the next season (its the quiet ones that get you).

HaydenAvery

[56]Sep 9, 2009
    no seriously they arent returning. and the plot lines are no where near over. plus with two new contestants they can make it work and yes they were useless fillers.

facebookfan

[57]Sep 9, 2009

not to be rude, but... the second season isn't over yet, and we don't even know who will be in the fourth season, (authentic) spoilers or otherwise

besides, Gwen-Trent plot is pretty much done since they're both eliminated & they broke-up then hooked-up again. end of story

as for Heather... she was the main villain of season 1, but isn't this season. besides, after the Gwen-Heather rivalry of the 1st season they're haven't been anymore relationships between her and any other contestant.

as for Duncan-Courtney... neither of them are eliminated (in fact, all of the couples are eliminated, other then them of course). but Duncan has been in pretty much every episode and his character development is pretty high. besides, imagine him (and the others I mentioned) singing.

as for Izzy-Owen... with both of them eliminated, their importance in the story in done. besides, though Izzy will probably return this season (as Esquire) Owen won't be in the game anymore so what's the point?

facebookfan

[58]Sep 9, 2009
    uh.... I meant the 3rd season but you know what I mean

HaydenAvery

[59]Sep 9, 2009
    many of those characters are favorites and if gwen owen and duncan werent in it the ratings would plummet. those potlines are still going strong and trent and gwen have not hooked up again! face it they arent and never were going to return!

somewierdkid

[60]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 5
    what? not having Owen in the game for a season of Total Drama is like not having presents at Christmas!
    not that i'm arguing, but as much as people apparently don't like him (i don't not like him. Owen's awesome), can anyone really think of a TD without Owen being in the game for at least one episode? really? for real?