We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama Musical News & Speculation Thread

CrystalCoconut

[21]Aug 9, 2009
    • level: 11
    I predict that the 8 comming back will be the 8 that didnt get a chance to be in season 2
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Riankg

[22]Aug 9, 2009
    • level: 6

I dont know..but I agree that there will be new and old characters in this new season. But I still have doubts about this season..like are they going to sing? What will they do. Because its difficult to make a good animated musical. Besides some character arent desinged for sing, like imagine Noah singing.

I see many people saying that the first season was better than this one. Yes i partially agree, but the best of this season is that the most dramatic (or the ones who help making the drama) are more focused. And I think someone that was in both season 1 and 2 as contestants will return in the the third season as a contestant. And of course we will se some cameo apparences of the ones that werent choosen for participate in season 3. Like is happening in this season, we can see all characters...but some only during the aftermaths.

ChannelHopper

[23]Aug 9, 2009
    • level: 2
    I'm sort of confused as to where some of this information is coming from. I read the interview and it looks legit but can someone point me to a link where the creators call season 3 TDM? I ask because I think I've only seen fans use that name. And any links for season four as TDS(Total Drama School)? Again, I've only heard that through fans. I'm not saying that these names are not real, and I'm not saying they are real, but i find a good deal of "facts" on forums that seem to have no origin from the creators.

TDMe

[24]Aug 9, 2009
    • level: 7

ChannelHopper wrote:
    I'm sort of confused as to where some of this information is coming from. I read the interview and it looks legit but can someone point me to a link where the creators call season 3 TDM? I ask because I think I've only seen fans use that name. And any links for season four as TDS(Total Drama School)? Again, I've only heard that through fans. I'm not saying that these names are not real, and I'm not saying they are real, but i find a good deal of "facts" on forums that seem to have no origin from the creators.

an official message from fresh tv confirmed it as TDTM (Total Drama The Musical).

Season 4 is not confimed but probably will happen

im just worried we may not get this season til 2011

CrystalCoconut

[25]Aug 9, 2009
    • level: 11
    Harold is confirmed to be in it.
    I talked to Harold VA and he said he started recording in January.
    The show could air october if it werent for teletoon

shishkabob999

[26]Aug 10, 2009
    • level: 9
    Riankg wrote:

Besides some character arent desinged for sing, like imagine Noah singing.

That's exactly what I was thinking. xD

Also, I think that the eight sidelined in TDA coming back is unreasonable because they just don't have as much air time in either TDI or TDA. With the exception of Justin and Beth (and Izzy, but she came back and stayed back), they were the first eight voted off.

Besides Courtney and possibly Cody(Gwen) and Tyler(Lindsay), they didn't have too many lasting interactions with those in TDA.

And since the Aftermaths really aren't focused on them, people may have forgotten about them (except for fan favorites like Courtney and maybe Noah and Ezekiel).

HaydenAvery

[27]Aug 10, 2009
    • level: 21
    awesome! harolds in the third season. this is good news!

Riankg

[28]Aug 10, 2009
    Like if is going to be a musical there are some characters that are easy for making something to the plot. Like Courtney and Trent the people that do their voices dont need to know how to sing because they play like a guitar and i dont remeber what does courtney play.

And like I remember that Heather does ballet, and dance is something that we can see in a musical. But we need to remember that the women who created the Total Drama series, as I saw once, she will be directing this third season. So I think that it will be in good hands. The guys that produce this are creative they will try their best for making a good season. Like a said befor, I really enjoy TDA, many people say that this season is worse than TDI. Maybe, but it still is very good.

Let's see: I think that Heather, Courtney and Trent will be in this third season. I would like to see if she continues bald or her hair started to grow up. Cody I think will be in it. Maybe Sadie and Katie, Owen and Izzy (Probably).

HaydenAvery

[29]Aug 10, 2009
    the reason i didnt want new people because i was afraid of harolds chances of getting in. seriously people think better of TDI because someone was voted off. frankly last season tha would be the case for me too. however since ive grown to like harold alot i want to see reward challenges so i can see more of my favorite characters.

Riankg

[30]Aug 10, 2009
    Maybe Harold will go to the next season. But soime characters that I like ..I'm quite sure they wont go fot the third season, like Lindsay.I think she wont go, if it's only 8 or more or less old characters and some new ones.

I think Bridgette will go to the next season too.

TBMSFriday

[31]Aug 10, 2009
    • level: 9
    I just want them to scrap all the old people and work on new people, only problem is they already used 22 pretty big stereotypes, sooo....how are they gonna make this work? I'm just thinking they'll take the easy route and make some new people (with new personalities) but then just switch all the boy/girl opposites (like, I think Geoff and Gwen were on opposite sides of the whole personality spectrum so like a boy goth is what I'm saying, and like a girl version of Duncan and a boy version of Courtney...) I could see them doing that just to save some time....

I don't really want Trent in....he's not that musical actually, he can't sing....

But, he does sound like that guy from Coldplay (at least in Viva La Vida....)

And, I think Peter (Cody/Zeke/Tyler) and Carter (Noah) aren't working there anymore, Peter's name isn't in the TDA credits, and Noah hasn't had any lines, even though he's a fan fave...

The_Cartoon

[32]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 20
    Even though it sounds like there will only be 15 characters, I'd like to see 22 again. I'd include 7 new characters, the 7 non-TDA characters, 7 TDA characters, and Courtney (Since she falls into 2 categories)

DC-Dude

[33]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 26

I'd like to see perhaps LeShaniqua, or maybe Gwen's brother or something like that as a contestant.

somewierdkid

[34]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 5
    oh. my. god.
    there really will be brand new people in TD3 (i dont wanna assume)
    Swwwwweeeeet! hey what if they do a contest where a fan of the show gets to be a character like ive heard 6teen has done.
    a canadian fan of course... you canadian people get all the (TD-related)fun
    * starts 2 cry * ok not really but almost

DC-Dude

[35]Aug 13, 2009
    • level: 26

I agree that some people who didn't make it far in either season will make it to TDTM, like:

Bridgette

Trent

Courtney

Katie

Heather

Cody

Geoff

and perhaps Gwen and/or Justin.

HaydenAvery

[36]Aug 13, 2009
    Harolds confirmed DCDUDE so he might really win this season.

saylavee

[37]Aug 13, 2009
    • level: 18

CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Harold is confirmed to be in it. I talked to Harold VA and he said he started recording in January. The show could air october if it werent for teletoon

Since i dont really understand what you were talking bout in that other forum, i just have to ask, how the heck do you know that and talked to harold's VA? and y would he give you a confirmation?

somewierdkid

[38]Aug 14, 2009
    somewierdkid wrote:
    hey what if they do a contest where a fan of the show gets to be a character like ive heard 6teen has done.
    i dont mean as an intern as a contest for the totally interactive avatars or B.G.E. avatars. i mean to win a spot to voice one or more of the newbiee contestants. oh that would be sweet!(for the Canada viewers-again u guys would probably be the only ones eligible.)
    Edited on 08/14/2009 3:39pm

britandude999

[39]Aug 14, 2009
    Season 4 and Season 3 have been confirmed. Just look at my proof:
    totaldramaschool.blogspot.com
    Go down to the posts "Teletoon has answered our prayers..." and "Total Drama School Is Going Further Then You Think".

The_Cartoon

[40]Aug 15, 2009
    • level: 20
    britandude999 wrote:
    Season 4 and Season 3 have been confirmed. Just look at my proof:
    totaldramaschool.blogspot.com
    Go down to the posts "Teletoon has answered our prayers..." and "Total Drama School Is Going Further Then You Think".

To be honest, that looks completely fake. There's nothing on the page that looks real at all.