We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Team Amazon = Great Possibility!!!

Which Team do you Think Will Make it Farther Before They Mix?

DiamondHead1830

[1]Jul 7, 2010
    • level: 16

Team Amazon

Out of all the teams, I think Team Amazon has good possibility! They have Great player, i.e) Gwen, Heather, Courtney, Cody, and Sierra. They are all Athletic and excluding Cody and Sierra, They have gotten pretty far in the game! Cody is very Brainy, for example in Seaon 1 Dodge Brawl. He was the last player and made it through using wit. And Sierra, a sugar-crazed physco! Meaning A lot of energy! And shes a Total Drama freak; She knows facts on EVERYONE excluding Alejandro, but no one does. They have won the past two challenges, one by luck, but still!

Team Victory

Team Victory, was a decent team. Players: DJ, LeShawna, Lindsay, Ezekiel, Harold, and about to be Bridgette. They had everything you could ask for Brains=Harold, Strength=DJ, All Team Players, Style/Creativity=Lindsay & LeShawna, and Athletic=DJ & Bridgette.Their only Downfalll would have to be Ezekiel, not Athletic, or from what 2 episodes we've seen him in, no creativity, and Brains, YEAH RIGHT!!! They keep losing, but as we've seen with TDI, they will come back! And with the Example, I was meaning the Killer Bass: They lost all of the Challenges until Beth stole that tiki from Boney Island, then they caught up with the player elimination. So theres probulay good luck in Team Victory's future!!

Team Chris is Really,Really,Really,Really Hot

Team Chris is Really x4 Hot, in my opinion, was the worst team! Their players: Noah, Owen, Izzy, Tyler, and Alejendro. They had Brains=Noah, Strength=Owen, a leader=Alejandro, Althletic= Izzy & sort of Tyler. They have everything but dont know how to use it. They usuallly work good but Are all crazy! Their "Leader" Is completely against them, Izzy and Owen does their own thing which is idiotic. Noah is athletic, at all! Tyler unlucky and dumb. I, myself, they havent been losing like Team Victory.

Go ahead and post your thought and tell me what you think of mine.

Edited on 07/07/2010 3:35pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iamtunk

[2]Jul 7, 2010
    • level: 13
    Noah is awesome and can win the game on brain power alone

TVdude3895

[3]Jul 7, 2010
    • level: 14

Only if he wasn't so lazy.

Team Amazon all the way. They won the first 2 challenges and might win next week's. Without Cody, they're in trouble. I miss the Screaming Gophers, but Team Amazon is gonna Rock TDWT straight up to the Final 5.

DiamondHead1830

[4]Jul 8, 2010
    Didnt u read the Reference to the 1st season? They will lose big since they keep winning. But I will agree they Rock, way hard then anything noahs ever done, he was on 3 episode and was caught try to rape Cody! Poor Cody

HaydenAvery

[5]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 21
    Noah didn't rape Cody! Well your right about Team Amazon but you'll be surprised about Team Victory I think.

DiamondHead1830

[6]Jul 8, 2010
    Team Victory= I bet theyll keep losing then the like last remaining 2 or 3 will be split up on2 the other 2 teams. I wonder y they had 3 teams this season... And about Noah and Cody, u right, Cody wouldnt let him

doguineta

[7]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 20
    i WANT lINDSAY TO WIN A SEASON SO i SUPPORT TEAM VICTORY

HaydenAvery

[8]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 21
    Too bad Team Victory is done for without Harold.

TVdude3895

[9]Jul 8, 2010

It's all Alejandro's fault

DiamondHead1830

[10]Jul 9, 2010
    TVdude3895 wrote:

It's all Alejandro's fault

I dont really see it as his fault, he was actually being nice to him as a trick. I bet lindsay wont know wat to sing & get disqualified. And done 4 without harold, Possibly! He WAS their brains...

oojhisgood

[12]Jul 9, 2010
    • level: 11

Team Amazon won both team challenges in TDWT so far.

DiamondHead1830

[13]Jul 9, 2010
    I do understand team victory lost BOTH challenges, but if u think about it, They had the perfect team, But no leader...

TDIrocks61294

[14]Jul 9, 2010
    • level: 7

This is just my opinion, but I don't like Team Amazon at all. It consists of those three whiny girls that are always favored (Gwen, Courtney and Heather), Sierra, who I absolutely HATE beyond reason, and Cody, who I'm pretty neutral about. And after Team Chris (my fave team) won the pinball challenge I was excited but then I knew that stupid Team Amazon would end up winning first class AGAIN. I mean really, those three "princesses" argued the whole time and did absolutely NOTHING and they still win. But once again, saw it coming. I hope Team Chris wins in Yukon. Poor Team Victory though.

TVdude3895

[15]Jul 9, 2010

You're neutral about Cody? Well, that's better than hate.

DiamondHead1830

[16]Jul 9, 2010
    TDIrocks61294 wrote:

This is just my opinion, but I don't like Team Amazon at all. It consists of those three whiny girls that are always favored (Gwen, Courtney and Heather), Sierra, who I absolutely HATE beyond reason, and Cody, who I'm pretty neutral about. And after Team Chris (my fave team) won the pinball challenge I was excited but then I knew that stupid Team Amazon would end up winning first class AGAIN. I mean really, those three "princesses" argued the whole time and did absolutely NOTHING and they still win. But once again, saw it coming. I hope Team Chris wins in Yukon. Poor Team Victory though.

I will admit they were whiny. Well, Courtney dnt work well with other, heather... the villian of course. And Gwen, Strong-headed team player.. Cody, i like your opinion. Cept i wish u would love him lol. And now we're to Sierra, sugar crazed girl with unatural hair, her knoledge and "unique" abilities have Given Team Amazon a leg up. But i bet it will be their down fall.. But i predict she will make it pretty far, 1st season and shes TD crazy!@!

iamtunk

[17]Jul 9, 2010
    • level: 13
    for me:

Courtney - eh, a little annoying.
    Gwen - pretty neutral about her. kinda cool
    Sierra - not sure.
    Cody - awesome!
    Heather - well, she's my favorite character...so I guess she's okay.

i must be pretty lucky cuz my favorites (Heather, Lindsay, Noah, Cody, and Bridgette) are all spread out amongst the teams. heh, they should all be in a team together. that'd be awesome.

TVdude3895

[18]Jul 9, 2010

Team Chris- Eh...
    Team Victory-I Like Lindsay and Leshawna
    Team Amazon

Heather- Neutral

Courtney- Neutral

Gwen- Like her in Season 1 except the hate trent thing; Hated her in Season 2; right now Neutral

Sierra- Kinda like her

Cody- Future winner of Season 3; fave character; should be the leader since he's the only male and he made them win in episode 3

Go Team Amazon: Final 5

DiamondHead1830

[19]Jul 9, 2010
    Heather really adds to the drama haha, Gwen GREAT player, Courtney = Athletic... but annoying a little. Sierra Annoying but helpful, And Cody, Smart, and leader? Hes my fav, but a leader, No way!! Too unlucky.. and REALLY wish Gwen + Cody = Gody would work out!

doguineta

[20]Jul 10, 2010
    • level: 20
    Well, this season really gathered all my faves except for Trent and only one I dislike: Duncan. And now he'll comeback and kiss Gwen and I can't stand the guy I mean he was in the top 4 in TDI and won TDA, give him a REST!!!!!!!!!