We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Team Amazon = Great Possibility!!!

Which Team do you Think Will Make it Farther Before They Mix?

DiamondHead1830

[81]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 16
    1. haha Shes so annoying but funny, when her thumb was in Cody's mouth 2night and got past the bells was halarious. And when the flight attndent walkd by & scared him i died laughing

2. of course!

3. I hope they talk like him and trent did when they left 4 boney island

4. I hope!

5. I bet duncan will beat cody up ( :'( ) and gwen will feel srry 4 him.

6. GOOD

7. it goes, Gidgette, Cuncan, Gody. Trent.. i just never liked him... & when he went crazy I hated him, he let the Screaming Gaffers win!

And have you noticed in EVERY episode this season they raced, 1st: Through the pyrimad 2nd. 2 the nile 3. They raced around in the pinballs 4. Raced to across the ice and then raced to chris 5. They raced to turtle pond and up the statue of liberty 6. Raced down the mountain... Kinda losing the creativity on challenges. In the 1st season theres NO WAY you could guess wat they were doing next, the seasons keep gettin worse...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TVdude3895

[82]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 14

1. Ha! And her thumbs were in her armpits.
    Cody: Ewww!!!!

2. But first he has to get pass Sierra and Duncan.

3. In a fighting way or Friendly way?

4. Duncan is gonna beat Cody.... Wanna bet? *puts on boxing gloves*

5. I liked Trent.... Just in TDI better than TDA

6. Because they're racing for the money. *cricketnoise*

7. Team Amazon is still at the top!

DiamondHead1830

[83]Jul 27, 2010
    Haha I cnt w8 to see wat she does next!

And in like a "Duncan: You know if you lying I could easily pound you" Cody: "No man, I wouldnt do the to you, buddy" Duncan: "Okay I gotcha, 'Buddy' kinda thing.

4. I hope not!!

5. True about that, but I cnt lie, I was happy when he left TDI

6. I just wish they could be alot more creative!

7. Yes I know, & from the commercials, Its just gonna be DJ and Lindsay 4 team Victory lindsay needs to be on Team victory and get DJ voted off!

TVdude3895

[84]Jul 28, 2010

1. She is Random like Izzy.

2. Alright. *put boxing gloves down*

3. How comeyou wantedTrent to leave TDI?

4. Maybe the Amazon episode will be different.... maybe.

5. I think getting DJ voted off is gonna be hard.

DiamondHead1830

[85]Jul 28, 2010
    1. Explosivo lol

3. Well i liked him but When he left I was happy, Id just rather see Gwen and Duncan/Cody... REALLY CODY!!!

4. Its the purivian jungle and I hope so, Maybe Theyll have to build something... Or go through a Obsticale COurse: Vine swing over Crocodile waters, run through traps (Posion Darts, Spears, etc.) stuff like that would be interesting.

5. Id rather Owen or Izzy getting voted of would be better, we know heather wont, Gwen cant bc Courtney and cody wnt vote her off, Courtney... She could but she is seen in commercials i.e. when her and duncan get married. Owen wont bc he is seen in future commercials, Tyler + Lindsay wnt bc their flame is just getting started. Alejandron and Heather wnt bc theyr them. Cody & Sierra cnt!!! DJ i dnt see any reason 4 him not to. Zeke needs to come back AND then leave. Sierra wnt bc Shes just her lol

TVdude3895

[86]Jul 28, 2010

1. Also E-scope and Esquire. I used to just call her Eskimo

2. Cody was already gone so hopefully Season 3 will bring out Gody.

3. I might be wrong about the changes. They're gonna run again.

4. Well the ideas are the same but they still bring out the Drama

5. Lindsay and Izzy might get voted off next so I only have 3 people to root for now. Cody won't get canned for maybe 5 episodes more, but I still think he'll domain TDWT. As for the others, eh... They'll may pull through.

DiamondHead1830

[87]Sep 20, 2010
    [QUOTE="iamtunk"][QUOTE="DiamondHead1830"]
    Courtney & Heather - I doubt it cuz they've both been villiany in the past. only if Heather redeems herself (maybe something along the lines of realizing the error of her ways, then tries to convince everyone she's good now but no one believes her. then she takes down Alejandro in the end and wins. but that probably won't happen. that's more of a fanfic.)

I guess you were wrong about that lol. ***!!!OH SPOILER ALERT!!!***

iamtunk

[88]Sep 20, 2010
    • level: 13
    lol, good thing I pretty much know what happens in the end since I've only seen up to episode 14. of course, I've known for a while. I probably don't know everything, but I know enough.

I have to say, from what I DO know I think it's awesome and appropriate. I don't think I could ask for a better ending. (of course, I should SEE it first before I say that)

DiamondHead1830

[89]Sep 20, 2010
    I could, poor Cody I hope uve seen that far. It wouldve been better if it came down to Cody and Alejerk!

iamtunk

[90]Sep 20, 2010
    • level: 13
    SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!!!!!!!

I've only seen up to Greece's Pieces. so all I know is Cody didn't win, but got 3rd place. so if anything else happen, I don't know so don't tell me! But Heather's my favorite character so I find it awesome that she won. and yet, I think it's good that she didn't actually get the money, since she doesn't really deserve (or need!) it. But I mean, come on! Evil little Heather's been working her butt off for three seasons to win the money, which is all she really wants. She finally wins and yet, she doesn't actually GET the money. I mean, it's perfect! I love the irony. Justice is served. I like Heather and all, and I feel sorry for her in other ways. but I think the last thing she needs is more money.

I think I was mostly rooting for Cody, Lindsay, or Bridgette (not really Noah though, as much as I like him.). I thought Cody was going to win. then I heard about Heather probably being the winner, but losing the money to the volcano. then all I wanted was for THAT to happen.

End

Spoiler