We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Your Top 10 Worst episodes

epiclaser

[21]Dec 8, 2012
    • level: 5

why does everybody hate dunces and dragons

i know its not funny

but it's got at least a decent storyline

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

epiclaser

[22]Dec 16, 2012

take out season 1-3 episodes, and you're fine

epiclaser

[23]Dec 16, 2012

Okay guys, I really haven't seen many of those god awful episodes, so i'll make an AVERAGE LIST

10 is closest to bad

1 is closest to epic

10. MERMAID MAN & BARNACLE BOY (you weren't expecting this, but it was just lame, but i can show mercy)

9. WORMY (oh wormy, you were so close to being one of the worst, but thankfully, I only have 1 least favorite!)

8. A PAL FOR GARY (YES, I DO like this one, it has, well, kinda funny humor, but this is Gary abuse.)

7. NAUTICAL NOVICE (I have only seen this a few times, but I remember the part where Spongebob drives a boat and destroys it, that was funny to me)

6. KAREN 2 (I just like explosions, and the random crying was funny, but the other parts were kinda lame)

5. NEPTUNE'S SPATULA (Epic title card music, epic battle, unfortunately, not as good humor)

4. PRANKS A LOT (i recently watched this on WatchCartoonOnline.com because i forgot about the episode, just like for #5. The ghost idea was pretty funny, and the Sea Nut Brittle is classic, but it's still funny. But the fact that they're naked is kinda weird)

3. ARRGH (the map! the map! the map!)

2. ROCK BOTTOM (i don't even know why many people hate this episode!)

1. MERMAID MAN AND BARNACLE BOY V ( the fight scene is funny, the superhero video is funny, the Every Villian Is Lemons is hilarious)

PIGGYDOOM

[24]Feb 8, 2013
    • level: 8

1. Little Yellow Book

2. Penny Foolish

3. Pet or Pests

4. The Splinter

5.To Love a Patty

6. Squid's Visit

7. Squidward's School for Grown Ups

8.The Clash of Triton (Neptune's Party)

9. Deer Vikings

10. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy

Edited on 04/04/2013 3:33pm
    Edited 3 total times.

AcidicDragon

[25]Feb 9, 2013
    • level: 2
    What if I say... every post-movie episode?

PIGGYDOOM

[26]Feb 23, 2013
    • level: 8
    epiclaser wrote:

Okay guys, I really haven't seen many of those god awful episodes, so i'll make an AVERAGE LIST

10 is closest to bad

1 is closest to epic

10. MERMAID MAN & BARNACLE BOY (you weren't expecting this, but it was just lame, but i can show mercy)

9. WORMY (oh wormy, you were so close to being one of the worst, but thankfully, I only have 1 least favorite!)

8. A PAL FOR GARY (YES, I DO like this one, it has, well, kinda funny humor, but this is Gary abuse.)

7. NAUTICAL NOVICE (I have only seen this a few times, but I remember the part where Spongebob drives a boat and destroys it, that was funny to me)

6. KAREN 2 (I just like explosions, and the random crying was funny, but the other parts were kinda lame)

5. NEPTUNE'S SPATULA (Epic title card music, epic battle, unfortunately, not as good humor)

4. PRANKS A LOT (i recently watched this on WatchCartoonOnline.com because i forgot about the episode, just like for #5. The ghost idea was pretty funny, and the Sea Nut Brittle is classic, but it's still funny. But the fact that they're naked is kinda weird)

3. ARRGH (the map! the map! the map!)

2. ROCK BOTTOM (i don't even know why many people hate this episode!)

1. MERMAID MAN AND BARNACLE BOY V ( the fight scene is funny, the superhero video is funny, the Every Villian Is Lemons is hilarious)

Are you kidding me Wormy was one of my all time favorite Spongebob Episodes! Not even close to being stupid! Stop hating on all the good episodes!

SpongePuppy678

[28]Mar 2, 2013
    • level: 11

Top 10 Worst Spongebob Episodes

10. One Coarse Meal- A.k.A; What NOT to show young children. This episode was REALLY Dark, and even frightened me once or twice.

9. ShuffleBoarding- A.K.A; Protozoa Waste. This episode is not only bad, but RIDICULOUS. Yell

8. Big Sister Sam- AKA; Nonsensical. It was admitted in Something Smells, thatPatrick never had a Sister! What the HECK?!

7. Boating Buddies- AKA; Squidward Torment. This was a Stupid Idea, but the next contender needed more Squidward abuse for what crap he pulled off.

6. Little Yellow Book-MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS, SQUIDWARD!!!!This episode shows how maniacal Squidward's gone since 'Squid's Visit'. However, the ONE TIME he needed Punishment, they...... Throw Tomatoes at him? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?!!!!!!YellCrySurprisedPlus, it was the ULTIMATE undeserving torture of Spongebob. I used to like Squidward..... BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!!!

5. Penny Foolish- Just go see my review for it..... Undecided

4. The Splinter- I don't Even need to tell you about this episode because ALL OF YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS EPISODE!!!!!

3. Curse of The Hex; I know it doesn't deserve this spot..... But it's just so......... Bland.

2. All that Glitters- Not Necessary. If we need a Moral, we'll read a Fable. NOT WATCH AN CRAPPY SPONGEBOB EPISODE.

1. Demolition Doofus- Definitely a Dark, Intimidating, and Psychotic twist for Mrs. Puff. It's just..... I'm at a loss for words here..... UNFUNNY and DERANGED. Just... Avoid this episode at all costs.

Edited on 03/02/2013 3:10pm
    Edited 3 total times.

kingnicky1

[30]Jul 4, 2014
    • level: 13

10. Battle of Bikini Bottom

9. Banned in Bikini Bottom

8. Fungus Among Us

7. The Splinter

6. Boating Buddies

5. Little Yellow Book

4. Good Neighbor

3. A Pal for Gary

2. All That Gltters

1. One Coarse Meal

They change alot, so don't be surprised to see a sort of different list every now and then.

kingnicky1

[31]Jul 25, 2014

10. Good Ol' Whatshisname

9. All That Glitters

8. Boat Smarts

7. Fungus Among Us

6. The Splinter

5. Boating Buddies

4. A Pal for Gary

3. Demolition Doofus

2. Pet Sitter Pat

1. One Coarse Meal

kingnicky1

[32]Aug 10, 2014

10. Breath of Fresh Squidward

9. Yours, Mine and Mine

8. Squid's Visit

7. Slide Whistle Stooges/Boating Buddies (Can't decide so I just tied them.)

6. SB, You're Fired!

5. Cent of Money

4. A Pal for Gary

3. Pet Sitter Pat

2. Demolition Doofus

1. One Coarse Meal

fsaenz0125

[34]Aug 19, 2014
    • level: 23
    10. Hide and Then What Happenes?: OK, this episode had occasional funny moments, but it just falls flat for me. A hide and seek is decent for a story, but Patrick was much of an idiot here. SpongeBob is the same thing as well because he literally sent the whole episode looking for him. This episode was very pointless for that reason. 3/10
    9. Face Freeze: Yes, another bad episodes of season 8. Season 8 only got three episodes that I think are in the bottom of the barrel (the rest of them are enjoyable at least, so thank God for that) and this is one of them. It got to be one of the most idiotic SpongeBob episode made. Who wants to have an episode on making disgusting faces? Ugh, this episode almost 100 percent annoyances, but even bad episodes still give humor (there were three funny moments which acted 10 points each to my overall score). If it weren't those three hilarious moments, I would have hated this episode completely more than SSFGU. 3/10
    8. Whatever Happened to SpongeBob (also known as WhoBob WhatPants?) WORST SpongeBob special ever!! Why? This episode was nothing but unnecessary cruelty for SpongeBob. I feel bad for him more than any other characters especially in episodes like this. Squidward's third worst role here he was very apathetic about SpongeBob leaving Bikini Bottom. 3/10
    7. Squidward's School for Grown Ups: Don't be fooled by this bad episode. It came from the otherwise enjoyable season that was a big improvement over the almost okay seventh season. But this is the worst season 8 episode ever. Almost everything here is stupid. 2.5/10
    6. Pets or Pest: Yeah, I didn't dig this one and it was pure grossness throughout. I only find a couple parts funny and the rest was just lame. Also, Larry not knowing who SpongeBob is lazy writing. 2/10
    5. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy: Worst season 7 episode ever. Yes, even worse than the infamous OCM and APFG (at least I found a few good scenes in those two). The only redeeming quality was when Plankton in Sandy's suit was talking to Larry. 2/10
    4. Squid's Visit: I was a little crazy as well with this one, but my score from 2009 to what it is today is NOW significantly the biggest gap you'll ever see. It's went from mediocre at least to just awful. I didn't even found anything funny here. It was just full of annoyance. The plot is very pointless. 1/10
    3. All That Glitters: This episode came to my mind in terms of the top 5 worst SBSP episodes ever. It's from the first season after the movie, and while season 4 was great, this was the WORST of the season. It was just SpongeBob showing grief over an object, how pathetic. This is his most annoying role ever! Believe me everyone, even worse than A Pal for Gary and all the other times he annoyed the crap out of me. 1/10
    2. The Splinter: My former worst SBSP episode ever. I was crazy when I thought it was a good episode back in 2008 cause I was naive. But since 2009, I'm now the judgement guy you know today. This episode was just gross. Patrick wasn't needed here at all and Squidward was a big fat jerk just like he was in LYB. 1/10
    1. Little Yellow Book: Yes, after changing my earlier thoughts from last year from a 4 to 1, I now side with tigerdude22 that this is WORST SpongeBob episode ever made. Everything he said in his review is true. Squidward is Flanderized the most in this episode than any other episodes. 1/10

kingnicky1

[35]Aug 29, 2014

10. Squid Baby

9. The Splinter

8. Cent of Money

7. Boating Buddies

6. SB, You're Fired

5. Plankton's Regular

4. A Pal for Gary

3. Pet Sitter Pat

2. One Coarse Meal

1. Demolition Doofus

Ragamiicho

[36]Sep 9, 2014
    • level: 3
    How about my top 25? Here they are:

25. I'm With Stupid
    24. Choir Boys
    23. The Great Snail Race
    22. Yours, Mine, and Mine
    21. Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom
    20. Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy
    19. Cephalopod Lodge
    18. Sandy's Rocket
    17. The Card
    16. Demolition Doofus
    15. Slide Whistle Stooges
    14. Pet or Pests
    13. Gone
    12. Boat Smarts
    11. Squid Baby
    10. Bubble Troubles
    9. Little Yellow Book
    8. To Love a Patty
    7. The Splinter
    6. SpongeBob, You're Fired!
    5. Are You Happy Now?
    4. Stuck in the Wringer
    3. A Pal for Gary
    2. Pet Sitter Pat
    1. One Coarse Meal

What do you think?

kingnicky1

[37]Sep 11, 2014

Sandy's Rocket? What's so bad about that one? I liked it....... No way is it bottom 25 worthy. I mean come on, how is it worse than Boating Buddies, Choir Boys, and Plankton's Regular? Okay, it's your opinion, but I'm just curious......

kingnicky1

[38]Sep 11, 2014

Oh and BTW, last update before I leave Tv.com

10. SB, You're Fired!

9. SpongeHenge

8. Plankton's Regular

7. Boating Buddies

6. Cent of Money

5. Atlantis Squarepantis (Can't believe I forgot this one in my last 3 countdowns.......)

4. A Pal for Gary

3. Pet Sitter Pat

2. One Coarse Meal

1. Demolition Doofus

(I Think it's safe to say the bottom 4 will never change, unless the writers do something even worse).

Vebesbeans

[39]Sep 14, 2014
    • level: 4

How is Sponge Henge worse than Spongebob Your'e Fired?

kingnicky1

[40]Sep 19, 2014

Well, It's honestly BARELY worse. In some ways, I actually kind of find both of of them equal. They were both so boring and so stupid that it was hard. While I eventually did decide that SpongeHenge was a tad bit worse, I hate them both so much that I couldn't care less. Infact, If I was doing an animated atrocity notecard like Mr. Enter, I would probably give them both the same amount of points. Same thing with Demolition Doofus, hate it just about as much as OCM, It just beats OCM by like a smidge.