We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

What happened to this show?

fullhans1

[41]Jan 15, 2011
    • level: 4
    I agree. Many of the old episodes were really good, while most of the new ones are either boring or plain stupid, in my opinion.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SpongebeachBob

[44]Jan 15, 2011
    • level: 14
    MadameCat wrote:

You're the stupid one-what are you even watching if you don't compare the two seasons? And I can also tell you only like the show because the bandwagon likes it. You have no likes of your own and want everyone to like Spongebob as it is today. No one here likes it now, so let them speak their opinion, no matter how long they do it, and keep your mouth shut. Make an I Love Spongebob forum, if you hate the criticism so much.

I like it.

LAT98

[45]Jan 15, 2011
    • level: 4

MadameCat wrote:

You're the stupid one-what are you even watching if you don't compare the two seasons? And I can also tell you only like the show because the bandwagon likes it. You have no likes of your own and want everyone to like Spongebob as it is today. No one here likes it now, so let them speak their opinion, no matter how long they do it, and keep your mouth shut. Make an I Love Spongebob forum, if you hate the criticism so much.

Stop being self-centered. Other users still like it.

spongebobfan200

[46]Jan 15, 2011
    • level: 30
    MajorPorous wrote:
    This entire topic is just lulzly. You guys, ts opinion that you're stating has been stated a million times BACK IN 2008.

QFT.

MadameCat wrote:

Make an I Love Spongebob forum, if you hate the criticism so much.

For once, I agree.

MadameCat

[47]Jan 15, 2011
    • level: 16
    LAT98 wrote:

MadameCat wrote:

Stop being self-centered. Other users still like it.

I didn't know, okay? But it just seems that the rabid fans are the only fans left of the show. I didn't mean to construe it in a negative way.

MadameCat

[48]Jan 15, 2011

I'm sorry for offending the ultra-conservative fans of the show, but there's no need to say the non-fans are stupid for not liking it anymore. We said we didn't like it; Porous here bashes everyone as stupid for not liking it and complaining about it because he can't accept the fact that it's passed its mark; he took it out on everyone else and I just had enough of it--case closed.

Edited on 01/15/2011 10:16am
    Edited 2 total times.

MadameCat

[49]Jan 15, 2011

Is lulzly even a word, or is he just trying to make himself sound cool? Sealed

MadameCat

[51]Jan 15, 2011

I looked it up, and it's not a word. Good comeback...but I'm not stooping to your level. You make me laugh.

Edited on 01/15/2011 2:27pm

doguineta

[52]Jan 15, 2011
    • level: 20
    I like it.

MadameCat

[53]Jan 16, 2011

I do too, but the rabidness is ticking me off.

clapmaster

[54]Jan 16, 2011

MadameCat wrote:

Are the rabidness of all these SpongeBob fans ticking you off? That's what it sounds like to me.

Just like I said in the other thread. You are allowed to be nostalgic for the older seasons, there is nothing wrong with that. However, you should not be surprised that all of these SpongeBob fans are going to get defensive about the newer seasons because after all you are on a SPONGEBOB forum. Which means that since we are on a SPONGEBOB forum there is going to be fans of ALL seasons.

MadameCat

[56]Jan 16, 2011
    clapmaster wrote:

MadameCat wrote:

Are the rabidness of all these SpongeBob fans ticking you off? That's what it sounds like to me.

Just like I said in the other thread. You are allowed to be nostalgic for the older seasons, there is nothing wrong with that. However, you should not be surprised that all of these SpongeBob fans are going to get defensive about the newer seasons because after all you are on a SPONGEBOB forum. Which means that since we are on a SPONGEBOB forum there is going to be fans of ALL seasons.

But that's no excuse to call other users stupid just because of mad defensiveness.

DC-Dude

[57]Jan 16, 2011
    • level: 26

I gotta say, just reading this thread is REALLY entertaining!

Personally, I respect others' opinions. I mean, I like SpongeBob, and I can see how it may have declined in the eyes of others, but I personally don't see it.

Here's how I see it: Think what you may. But I don't think that big SpongeBob fans are going to tolerate such redundant complaints.

MadameCat

[59]Jan 17, 2011

Mhm...riiiiiight.

clapmaster

[60]Jan 17, 2011
    MadameCat wrote:
    clapmaster wrote:

MadameCat wrote:

But that's no excuse to call other users stupid just because of mad defensiveness.

I hope you are not referring to me because I don't think users are stupid for stating their opinions.