We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

The New SpongeBob Forum Committee

SpongeSebastian

[181]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 41
    clapmaster wrote:
    Yeah I lurked earlier this evening and saw what was going on. What is that guys deal? Why does he constantly do this? I PMed tvfan95 on proboards and told him what was going on. He said last time he asked for his information and he gave it to him. Tvfan95 then gave it to the mods and banned his name from the site forever. Well it seems like he has found a way to break thru the walls again. I noticed some similarities going on here. He has ocean related names. Think about it. Whale Blubber, Sharkenator...what other names has he had?
    He's been spamming here since 2005 with his first username "Im_A_Shark". And did he seriously get spongecard banned? That little stalker!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jjsthekid

[182]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 21

Dont worry, he got banned. But watch out, he might return.

P.S. I am almost at Level 10!

whizkid777

[183]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 19
    I knew it.

I knew it was "fishy" ( ) when I realised Whale & Shark are both undersea creatures.

He's most famous for Whale Blubber though. Or so it seems.

PG13Guy

[184]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 2
    Darn, I can't join.
    This shark guy seems pretty mean. I saw a couple posts of his last night, boy he's REALLY mean.
    You know what we should do it he joins again? Ignore him. If we ignore him, he'll realise trolling isn't fun and quit.

whizkid777

[185]Mar 5, 2009
    PG13Guy wrote:
    Darn, I can't join.
    This shark guy seems pretty mean. I saw a couple posts of his last night, boy he's REALLY mean.
    You know what we should do it he joins again? Ignore him. If we ignore him, he'll realise trolling isn't fun and quit.

Yeah, I couldn't have said that better myself.

Anyway, if you review, submit, post, add friends, send PM's etc. you'll hopefully be Level 10 soon!

Atomius1

[186]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 16
    My nets been bad lately so i haven't been online as much as usual but i did happen to see some flood posting and spamming by this 'Sharkenator'. I reported one message where he told everyone to... well you know, using profanity for no reason in an insulting manner.

jjsthekid

[187]Mar 5, 2009

Atomius1 wrote:
    My nets been bad lately so i haven't been online as much as usual but i did happen to see some flood posting and spamming by this 'Sharkenator'. I reported one message where he told everyone to... well you know, using profanity for no reason in an insulting manner.

Yeah i know. I cant believe he would say such rude things. And you know what else he did? He posted our Quote Boxes and deleted some words and put some words in our boxes that we didnt actually say. But dont worry, he got banned.

Rock_Goddess_18

[188]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 17

^Yeah but he's banned now so let's just forget about him now. Again what I said in post #180 on the last page, his IP address might have also been taken away too if we're lucky.

Again I am trying my best to level up so I can become a member here soon.

But for now I'll try my best to help out the SpongeBob forums and talk about anything related to awesome SpongeBob, its characters, etc. and make these forums a better and livelier place. And again everyobdy there are things to look forward to, like new episodes coming March 16th-20th on Spongebob also starting along with a new season. So we can make a lot of fun discussions about that here when that happens. ANd there's also Clapmaster's blog party! And SpongeSebastian's in July!

So let's all just try and pull together here, we can make it through this.

SpongeBob rocks! In this committe we can also talk about SpongeBob! These episodes sound so exciting! Let's just hope they all don't fall short of expectations, because there is that fear we all can get that might actually happen these days...

Atomius1

[189]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 16
    Hmm... well as to the quality of upcoming episodes... The only episodes i've seen that much are the older ones, as new ones are generally on when i'm busy and i don't have a vcr or dvd player... But when i do manage to watch one... the quality seems par to the show (but of course i'm no critic with a trained eye just a regular fan)... but surpassing the par of most tv. I reckon it deserves a good many more seasons.

JellyFishJammer

[190]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 29
    Hey guys, I was talking to RedSoxFan274 (as I do everyday ) and showed him this thread, and he sent, a little message

RedSoxFan274 wrote:
    To the Members of the User Committee: Thank you for acknowledging the banned members of this forum in the creation of the user committee. It is good to know that all members that were a large part of this community that were banned, fairly or unfairly, are still being recognized, for their contributions to this forum. On behalf of all of this forum's banned members, Thank You. Sincerely, RedSoxFan274 Thursday, March 5, 2009

Crazy_Odd2006

[191]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 13
    JellyFishJammer wrote:
    Hey guys, I was talking to RedSoxFan274 (as I do everyday ) and showed him this thread, and he sent, a little message

RedSoxFan274 wrote:
    To the Members of the User Committee: Thank you for acknowledging the banned members of this forum in the creation of the user committee. It is good to know that all members that were a large part of this community that were banned, fairly or unfairly, are still being recognized, for their contributions to this forum. On behalf of all of this forum's banned members, Thank You. Sincerely, RedSoxFan274 Thursday, March 5, 2009

wow we sure miss RedSoxFan274 a lot (i'm still Level 8 don't know why).

clapmaster

[192]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 20
    Awwz. Well I stop by his proboard often. Its cool to keep in contact with him after tv.com. I still keep in touch with him, PokeSponge123, and tvfan95 even though they have been banned for a while.

Anyways, hopefully everyone is siked for my party on Sunday (I definitely know Rock Goddesss from her past couple posts). Any SpongeBob party game ideas, not Truth or Dare based off what happened last time

JellyFishJammer

[193]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 29
    clapmaster wrote:
    Awwz. Well I stop by his proboard often. Its cool to keep in contact with him after tv.com. I still keep in touch with him, PokeSponge123, and tvfan95 even though they have been banned for a while.

Anyways, hopefully everyone is siked for my party on Sunday (I definitely know Rock Goddesss from her past couple posts). Any SpongeBob party game ideas, not Truth or Dare based off what happened last time

I chat with PokeSponge and RedSoxFan frequently on MSN, I have to stop by their proboards too, I forgot the address

As for games ideas, umm, I don't know, I'll think of something. The truth is that I've been in only one of the parties, the WhoBob WhatPants one, hm, wasn't that the last one? Anyway I'm super hyped for this one!

bob_ball

[194]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 13
    Hey guys just reminding everyone about clapmaster's blog party today, even though I'm pretty sure everyone knows it.

Also, do you think there is a way we can raise the score of this show more?

clapmaster

[195]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 20
    Well you guys. Rock Goddess just created The Off-Topic Lounge and TVTomeShadow says that he will pin it this time

One question, does anyone think that we should get something unpinned cause now we will have 8 pinned threads

jjsthekid

[196]Mar 8, 2009

clapmaster wrote:
    Well you guys. Rock Goddess just created The Off-Topic Lounge and TVTomeShadow says that he will pin it this time One question, does anyone think that we should get something unpinned cause now we will have 8 pinned threads

Well i dont think we should unpin the Spin-Off Ideas ( episodes) or the review thread.

Rock_Goddess_18

[197]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 17

Well there is that Last Letter Game thread that is still pretty desolate, oh well, it was popular there for a while but now somehow a lot of users here have lost interest in it.

And yeah I hope TV Tome comes online soon so he can pin my thread! These sepcial events today are great news, and there is also that party clapmaster here is gonna have later today. SpongeBob SquarePants is a really good show and I'm glad that its forums are gonna be even more exciting!

Well that's about all I have to say here for now I guess... except maybe that I still like SpongeBob and am also excited for that new week of brand new episodes! Ah yes hopefully those episodes can be good! And also season seven is starting with the "Sand Castles in The Sand" episode. So a new season is on its way now too! I think things are really starting to look up around here now.

whizkid777

[198]Mar 8, 2009
    jjsthekid wrote:

clapmaster wrote:
    Well you guys. Rock Goddess just created The Off-Topic Lounge and TVTomeShadow says that he will pin it this time One question, does anyone think that we should get something unpinned cause now we will have 8 pinned threads

Well i dont think we should unpin the Spin-Off Ideas ( episodes) or the review thread.

I agree-we need to keep them.

SpongeSebastian

[199]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 41
    Do we really need the Spin Off Ideas: Reviews thread pinned?

jjsthekid

[200]Mar 8, 2009

SpongeSebastian wrote:
    Do we really need the Spin Off Ideas: Reviews thread pinned?

Yes. Because, that is our favorite topic. And maby some people want to review some episodes from other spin-offs.