We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

The New SpongeBob Forum Committee

whizkid777

[161]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 19
    spongechard wrote:
    Can you make an exception of the 10 level rule for me, since my old account was originally level 17?

Yeah, I think that's fair.

BTW, tvfan95, what will you do about your editorship?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spongechard

[162]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 4
    whizkid777 wrote:
    spongechard wrote:
    Can you make an exception of the 10 level rule for me, since my old account was originally level 17?

Yeah, I think that's fair.

BTW, tvfan95, what will you do about your editorship?
    I can actually still use my editor's queue, so I will sub to it until I get enough points to become editor.

jjsthekid

[163]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 21
    I still cant join yet. But i am almost at level 10.

Nightmare_Fan17

[164]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 5

whizkid777 wrote:
    spongechard wrote:
    Yeah, I think that's fair. BTW, tvfan95, what will you do about your editorship?
    Ergh.... Well, I don't know what else to say... 'cept maybe that what are you able to do around here once you become a member?

Atomius1

[165]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 16
    In a fair world Tvfan95 would be able to be editor still, even in his new account...

spongechard

[166]Feb 28, 2009
    Atomius1 wrote:
    In a fair world Tvfan95 would be able to be editor still, even in his new account...
    In a fair world, I wouldn't be banned in the first place.

Anyway, does anyone actually have any ideas?

whizkid777

[167]Feb 28, 2009
    spongechard wrote:
    Atomius1 wrote:

For what?

spongechard

[168]Feb 28, 2009
    whizkid777 wrote:
    spongechard wrote:
    Atomius1 wrote:

For what?
    Ideas to make the board better, which is the mission of the user commitee.

Atomius1

[169]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 16
    Well over at the Phineas and Ferb forums we had an ot problem so we created a separate chat room for ot discussion. But seeing as here there isn't such a problem...

Well i guess it's best to target each issue as it comes. At present the forum seems par with most popular forums at the site. maybe my eyes haven't been trained to spotting problems... But i think the best thing to do is analyse each problem and then brainstorm and decide upon an idea. I don't know why this thread is unpinned... (Tvfan95 i believe is/was editor of this forum?) and i'm rather vague (as i'm not a forum editor myself) on what happens when an editor's account is banned... and how the editing continues thereafter... But i reckon pinning this thread would make it more official. Unless thats against forum rules

SpongeSebastian

[170]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 41
    I'll add spongechard.

Members: clapmaster bob_ball DC-Dude JellyFishJammer ultimatekey spongebobs1fan The_Cartoon Boolia FrigginGodess Terminoob Whizkid777 Chewster17 Atomius1 Honorary Members: Pokesponge123 eggs_aRe_fun Ilovejn Redsoxfan274 tvfan95
    SpongeSebastian
    spongechard

clapmaster

[171]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 20
    Quick question about the forums. Is it possible to get threads unpinned? If so, I think the Last Letter Game and 3 Word Game aren't as popular as it use to be and it should be replaced with this thread. But that's just me because I don't find either of those two games fun.

spongebobs1fan

[172]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 21
    That could be a good idea

JellyFishJammer

[173]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 29
    clapmaster wrote:
    Quick question about the forums. Is it possible to get threads unpinned? If so, I think the Last Letter Game and 3 Word Game aren't as popular as it use to be and it should be replaced with this thread. But that's just me because I don't find either of those two games fun.

you've read my mind. Also, sometimes we want to make game threads that are better and we can't because those two. I'm 100% sure they can get unpinned, we just have to PM Tvtomeshadow.

SpongeSebastian

[174]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 41
    No! Please don't unpin them! They've been active for over three years now! They're still popular!

whizkid777

[175]Mar 1, 2009
    Well, the 3 word game is popular, but the last letter game isn't.

clapmaster

[176]Mar 1, 2009
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    No! Please don't unpin them! They've been active for over three years now! They're still popular!

Well what if we ask TV_Tome Shadow to unpin the Last Letter Game and not the 3 Letter Word Game. Would that be fine with you SpongeSebastian? I'm only asking for your opinion since you seem to care the most. If anyone else cares, then I won't ask him

Chewster17

[177]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 13
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    I agree!

bob_ball

[178]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 13
    Ok we've got a new problem on our hands. His name is Whale Blubber. He has returned and is wrecking havoc. This time he was Sharkenator. If I remember correctly, tvfan95 found a way to keep him away, but now that he has found a way to break thru the barriers and troll again, what can we do to stop him. Obviously he is hurting feelings of other users and is bumping old threads. We can't let him beat us!

clapmaster

[179]Mar 4, 2009
    Yeah I lurked earlier this evening and saw what was going on. What is that guys deal? Why does he constantly do this? I PMed tvfan95 on proboards and told him what was going on. He said last time he asked for his information and he gave it to him. Tvfan95 then gave it to the mods and banned his name from the site forever. Well it seems like he has found a way to break thru the walls again. I noticed some similarities going on here. He has ocean related names. Think about it. Whale Blubber, Sharkenator...what other names has he had?

Rock_Goddess_18

[180]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 17

^We got a troll around here? I must have missed him today. kthnx I'll now be on the look-out for any more of this. If we're lucky, maybe the administrators will ban his IP Address because I found out that they can do that. A banned IP Address means you can't use any accounts and can't do anything if logged in with your accounts throughout the whole internet I think. Though I'm sure the administrators only do that under the most extreme circumstances and if it is necessary towards that particular user.

I hope that information helped. Anyway, even though I still can't become a member here yet, I hope you guys think I'm doing a good job at making the SpongeBob forums a better and more entertaining place! Of course along with the rest of you guys because you're also very important to have to the forums too! We need all the entertainment we can get to keep the life flowing around here.

Well I still love SpongeBob! And its fun talking about the characters and episodes and all that! So I'll always be sticking around here and if anyone asks for help from me I'll see what I can do to help you! So let's try and look at the positives everybody! One thing to look forward to is that brand new week of SpongeBob episodes premiering the 16th-20th of March! And also parties being held on blogs of course. (Clapmaster and SpongeSebastian.)

So I hope you guys understood all of what I said, and lastly is that if any more TV.com law-breakers post around here I'm gonna clean this place up by reporting their messages because this forum deserves to be a troll-free place.