We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

The New SpongeBob Forum Committee

JellyFishJammer

[61]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 29
    Yeah, I agree with you bob_ball, I hate to see that negative reviews for the show have more thumbs up than thumbs down, it seems like the show has more haters than lovers We need to do something about that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

66ers

[62]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 8

tvfan95 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    I'm very active and I am I good host.
    I'm not saying your a bad host, but a few people have complained (largely because of the whole Tea at the Treedome incedent) Also, lately you've been active but a few months ago and possibly even more recently you only posted once every week or so. I don't want you to dislike me. I've respected you from the moment I met you way back in 2005. In fact, you were the very first friend I had here on TV.com. I will delete that message.

What Tea at the Treedome incident?

clapmaster

[63]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 20
    JellyFishJammer wrote:
    Yeah, I agree with you bob_ball, I hate to see that negative reviews for the show have more thumbs up than thumbs down, it seems like the show has more haters than lovers We need to do something about that.
    I completely agree. I hate to sound like there might be a conspiracy, but does anyone have a feeling that maybe the avatards still lurk around our page??? Anyway everyone should go give thumbs up to every review above an 8 and defintely give one to any 10
    Edited on 02/11/2009 7:14pm

JellyFishJammer

[64]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 29
    clapmaster wrote:
    JellyFishJammer wrote:
    I completely agree. I hate to sound like there might be a conspiracy, but does anyone have a feeling that maybe the avatards still lurk around our page??? Anyway everyone should go give thumbs up to every review above an 8 and defintely give one to any 10

and switch their score to a 10, if you they already haven't

SpongeSebastian

[65]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 41
    66ers wrote:

tvfan95 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    I'm not saying your a bad host, but a few people have complained (largely because of the whole Tea at the Treedome incedent) Also, lately you've been active but a few months ago and possibly even more recently you only posted once every week or so. I don't want you to dislike me. I've respected you from the moment I met you way back in 2005. In fact, you were the very first friend I had here on TV.com. I will delete that message.

About that ("The Best Episodes Ever" thread), I was just expecting the users to hold another vote for the episode's removal. That's all. It's nothing like Herbert Hoovert's "Teapot Dome" scandal, lol.

Rock_Goddess_18

[66]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 17

Well with the decline of SpongeBob and crappy episodes in post season 3, the score rising and the negative reviews decreasing might be kinda hard... just sayin'.

But hey don't worry, if someone has a good plan and also wants me to do some sort of task, I'm all ears. SpongeBob is a great show that has come a long way and is about to make it ten years.

So yeah I can see that SpongeBob fans must be true SpongeBo fans if they want to always be positive about the show and do whatever it takes possible to make the show and its forum the best place eva!

Well I still ain't no member but I'll just stick around here to help keep the forums active and see what plans you guys got in order based on this show.

I got myself a plan already, I'm gonna review every single episode for this show! So check the episode reviews daily to see if I reviewed any of them yet.

bob_ball

[67]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 13
    [QUOTE="Rock_Goddess_18"]

Well with the decline of SpongeBob and crappy episodes in post season 3, the score rising and the negative reviews decreasing might be kinda hard... just sayin'.

But hey don't worry, if someone has a good plan and also wants me to do some sort of task, I'm all ears. SpongeBob is a great show that has come a long way and is about to make it ten years.

So yeah I can see that SpongeBob fans must be true SpongeBo fans if they want to always be positive about the show and do whatever it takes possible to make the show and its forum the best place eva!

Well I still ain't no member but I'll just stick around here to help keep the forums active and see what plans you guys got in order based on this show.

I got myself a plan already, I'm gonna review every single episode for this show! So check the episode reviews daily to see if I reviewed any of them yet.

[/QUOTE

Well as long as there is no SpongeBob Seasons 4-6 bashing constantly (cause I've seen your review of the show), you can feel free to help keep the forums active

whizkid777

[68]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 19
    Read my Season 1 Reviews, and thumbs up all the positive ones.

I agree with the thumbs-upping the positive reviews. My review for SpongeBob has like 20 thumbs down and 11 thumbs up.

clapmaster

[69]Feb 12, 2009
    I think another way to improve the SpongeBob forums is too throw a party in one of our blogs since we can't throw parties in the forums anymore. That way we can attract other users that we are friends with in other forums to come visit often. The question is though is which user on the committee is the most active in other forums? Like I said, I only go to two other forums (Family Guy and South Park)

bob_ball

[70]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 13
    Well I just gave a thumbs up for The_Cartoon's review and I like the idea of the return of parties but only in blog form. Who should throw the first one? In my opinion it should be a member of the committee but I don't know who is the most diverse

tvfan95

[71]Feb 12, 2009
    I'd like to host one, though someone who hasn't done it before should probably be able to do it.

spongebobs1fan

[72]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 21
    JellyFishJammer wrote:
    Well, guys, with or without a leader, we made this committee for a reason, and I don't see many people giving any suggestions, so I'll just go ahead and suggest something I've been thinking of for a while: I see that a lot of you don't rate SpongeBob a 10, and ok, it's fine if you don't think it deserves a 10, but how many of you are willing to change the score up just so SpongeBob's ranking will increase? It will do a definite good to the show in here, maybe it'll be more apreciated if it's own fans apreciate it a little more. What do you think?
    Thats a good idea

66ers

[73]Feb 13, 2009
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    66ers wrote:

tvfan95 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

About that ("The Best Episodes Ever" thread), I was just expecting the users to hold another vote for the episode's removal. That's all. It's nothing like Herbert Hoovert's "Teapot Dome" scandal, lol.

I still dont get it.

whizkid777

[74]Feb 14, 2009
    66ers wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    66ers wrote:

tvfan95 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

I still dont get it.

Go to the "Best Episode Ever" thread!!!

Oh, and I'm almost Level 8, so with a little more submissions I'll be joining.

clapmaster

[75]Feb 14, 2009
    tvfan95 wrote:
    I'd like to host one, though someone who hasn't done it before should probably be able to do it.

tvfan i think you should be the first host since you were the originator of the party idea

66ers

[76]Feb 14, 2009
    whizkid777 wrote:
    66ers wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    66ers wrote:

tvfan95 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

I still dont get it.

Go to the "Best Episode Ever" thread!!! Oh, and I'm almost Level 8, so with a little more submissions I'll be joining.

Is it that he voted off Tea at the Treedome even thought there were worse eppies?

Edited on 02/14/2009 12:53pm

whizkid777

[77]Feb 14, 2009
    66ers wrote:
    whizkid777 wrote:
    66ers wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    66ers wrote:

tvfan95 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

I still dont get it.

Go to the "Best Episode Ever" thread!!! Oh, and I'm almost Level 8, so with a little more submissions I'll be joining.

Is it that he voted off Tea at the Treedome even thought there wee worse eppies?

Well, sort of. He got rid of TaaT even though the other one had more votes.

It's fine now.

tvfan95

[78]Feb 14, 2009
    whizkid777 wrote:
    66ers wrote:
    whizkid777 wrote:
    66ers wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    66ers wrote:

tvfan95 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

I still dont get it.

Is it that he voted off Tea at the Treedome even thought there wee worse eppies?

It's fine now.
    Actually it was the exact opposite. He DIDN'T get rid of Tea at the Treedome even though it got more votes.

whizkid777

[79]Feb 14, 2009
    tvfan95 wrote:
    whizkid777 wrote:
    66ers wrote:
    whizkid777 wrote:
    66ers wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    66ers wrote:

tvfan95 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

I still dont get it.

Oh yeah! I forgot!!

It's fine now.
    Actually it was the exact opposite. He DIDN'T get rid of Tea at the Treedome even though it got more votes.

66ers

[80]Feb 14, 2009
    whizkid777 wrote:
    tvfan95 wrote:
    whizkid777 wrote:
    66ers wrote:
    whizkid777 wrote:
    66ers wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    66ers wrote:

tvfan95 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

I still dont get it.

Oh yeah! I forgot!! Well, sort of. He got rid of TaaT even though the other one had more votes. It's fine now.
    Why did you post I forgot inside the quotes?