We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

RaeandAnasRock

[141]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 19

Well, I must say. Going back into the younger life of the middle-aged characters on the show is a great idea, I prefer both equally.

The Adventures of Squidward Tentacles

Season 4

61. The Dating Shame/Pranks You

62. Put Your Flirt On!/The Unroyal Treatment

63. Stuck on an Island and Can't Be Found

64. Ye Olde Medieval Special

65. Ukelue Bottom's Funniest Home Videos/Another Day, Another Tentacle

66. I, Octobot/A Day in the Sun

67. Mood Swinged/The Secret

68. Risking Friendships/New Employee

69. The Artificial Symphony/Cheapskate Stakeout

TV Movie. Everything is Not What it Seems

71. Some Like it Rot/Sam Moves In

72. Blow Up Blowout/Planted Neighbors

73. The Prom/Relation Generation

74. More Than Pen Pals/Fame

75. Burnin' Down the House!/Squids Just Wanna Have Fun

76. A Head Day's Night/Alley Pinned

Special. (An Episode That's) Most Ghost/Chad's Birthday

78. Star Bowler/The Squid Squad Returns

Star Bowler: Sam gets into competition with Vince Bowlstar, a starfish who is the best bowler in Ukelue Bottom. Now, Sam gets Chad and Squidward on his team. The only problem, they don't know anything about bowling.

The Squid Squad Returns: Squidward confronts competition with a new orchestra that is at the top of their game, so Squidward must get his band back together. But it might be a problem with SpongeBob around.

Edited on 07/28/2008 1:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PokeSponge123

[142]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 20

The Patrick Show

Season 2:

18. Fortune And Fame/Abra Ka-danger

19. Mr. Point/Garage Sale

20. Returning To Rock Bottom

21. Patrick Party/Jealousy Detected

Special. Do-nut Go There/Halloweenies

23. Problem In The Poop Deck, Crisis In The Crow's Nest/Supply Boss

24. Decision Impossible/Virus Chasers

25. To Patrick, With Love/Mall Addict

26. 5-Star Frenzy/Jellyfish Campsite

27. Star Trek: The Sequel/Visit To Bikini Bottom

28. Gifted And Talented/Taste Sensations

29. Everybody Needs Bad Neighbours/Pool Party

30. Haunted In Luxury/Fine Dining

31. Toxic Barnacles!/The Long, Confusing Road

32. It's Raining Doughnuts!/One's A Crowd

33. Pet Day/Chimney Sweepers

34. Rocket-A-Bye-Baby/Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy: The Final Chapter

Plots:

32. Mr. Patchy makes a new machine, The SMDEG (Super Modern Doughnut Efficiency Gadget). The machine proves to be a big success, but soon it breaks down and there is no way of fixing it. It explodes and doughnuts fly everywhere; After eating LOADS of doughnuts, Patrick becomes really fat and needs to build a house extention.

33. It's Bring Your Pet To Work Day in a week, but Patrick doesn't have a proper pet to take to work, so he tries really hard to find and train one, only to find out the day's cancelled; Patrick and Perry are made to sweep the Town Hall chimney has a punishment for accidently breaking Felix's rare snow globe.

34. A martian couple are going on 5-day holiday and need someone to look after their baby so they ask Patrick to do it, but by the third day the child's gone missing and there's a martian causing havoc around town; Mermaid Man has gone missing and it's up to Barnacle Boy, The Elastic Waistband (Patrick from MM&BB5), Brains (Perry) and Make-Up WonderGirl (Pam) to find him.

libraman_92

[143]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 10

Episode 1: Playpen Timeout

The first episode is when Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are little kids. At daycare, Baby Man-Ray tries to escape the playpen and lock MM and BB inside. Will MM and BB be able to stop Man-Ray?

Episode 2: Merminfluenza

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy get sick, but then they get captured by the Old Oracles. Because of their sickness as a drawback, will MM and BB be able to get out of kidnapping?

Episode 3: Movie Madness

When Man-Ray sees a movie about a villain, he tries to imitate his move. But his being a kid could have a big effect on what he can do.

now what do yout think? TGOKD or MMABBS? I think these are good episodes in general. the episodes aren't season-based, they are just episodes. but they follow an entire lifespan (ps: this is what sb and patrick watch and are a fan of.)

raeandanasrock, ur series sounds like a real nick show. and pokesponge, ur series sounds like if it was ever made it would be REAL interesting! i dunno about my shows, though...they sound kind of corny and unoriginal to me...

RaeandAnasRock

[144]Jul 28, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:

raeandanasrock, ur series sounds like a real nick show. and pokesponge, ur series sounds like if it was ever made it would be REAL interesting! i dunno about my shows, though...they sound kind of corny and unoriginal to me...

That's what I think of my show. Sometimes, I start to run out of ideas and post something random that I fear nobody would like. But you seem to like it, PokeSponge123 seems to like it, and DC-Dude likes it. Anyways, I do like your show but if I were to make a serious decision on which show is better, I'd say "The Good Ol' Krabby Days".

RaeandAnasRock

[145]Jul 28, 2008

Season 4

79. A Season's Penultimate

A Season's Penultimate: On this double-lengthed episode, things are getting bad for Squidward. He gets fired from the resturant, he has friendship issues with Chad and Sam, and he has relationship problems with his girlfriend. So now, he decides to tell the resturant owner, Chad, Sam, and his girlfriend that he wants to put a twist in his life for a period of time. Now, his life is getting better than ever, but everyone that he's close to miss the old Squidward.

libraman_92

[146]Jul 28, 2008
    RaeandAnasRock wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:

That's what I think of my show. Sometimes, I start to run out of ideas and post something random that I fear nobody would like. But you seem to like it, PokeSponge123 seems to like it, and DC-Dude likes it. Anyways, I do like your show but if I were to make a serious decision on which show is better, I'd say "The Good Ol' Krabby Days".

really? why?

libraman_92

[147]Jul 28, 2008

Episode 4: Treehouse of Doom

The duo grows into miniature toddlers and can barely talk. Man-Ray hypnotizes MM and BB's parents into building the duo a treehouse. When MM and BB find it awfully nice of them and enjoy it, Man-Ray begins making MM and BB believe it's haunted.

Episode 5: Partyed Friends

When Mermaid Man attends 20 parties in a row, Barnacle Boy is lead to believe that Mermaid Man doesn't think of him as big of a friend as Barnacle Boy thinks and tries to find a new friend.

Episode 6: The Power of Friendship

Man-Ray tries to get more powerful in order to defeat MM and BB. But when Man-Ray finds out that he won't be as powerful and them, he tries to find out why. The reason is friendship. Man-Ray tries to find a friend, and finds one: the Terrorizing Tentacle.

Episode 7: We Want You to Go Down

Man-Ray and the Terrorizing Tentacle try to fight Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, and manage to capture them (they are just about 5-6).

Episode 8: Fight of Flight of Friendship

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy get a rematch at Man-Ray and the Terrorizing Tentacle

Episode 9: Growin' Up

An episode showing Mermaid-Man and Barnacle Boy growing up and fighting Man-Ray and the Terrorizing Tentacle.

Episode 10: Drifting Away

plot for episode 10 and more episodes coming soon

tvfan95

[148]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 17

I have finally returned with 5 new episodes for my spinoff, SpongeBob 'n' Friends! Please comment!

21. Brain Pain/Oh Baby!

Brain Pain: SpongeBob recieves a brain freeze from a newly purchased Seaweed Slurpie and tries to get rid of it, with disastorous results.

Oh Baby!: SpongeBob and Patrick babysit Mrs. Puff's grandson Bloaty.

22. Clown Fears/Randy Rocks

Clown Fears: Squidward attempts to overcome his life-long fear of clowns.

Randy Rocks: Randy becomes a famous rock star with a band called the Krazy Kritters. However he becomes a real jerk when he returns to Bikini Bottom. Can SpongeBob and Sandy get him back to normal?

23. SpongeBob LovePants/Snails vs. Worms

SpongeBlob LovePants: SpongeBob finally falls in love with a female sponge! However Patrick learns she's actually an insane murderer! Can he convince him to dump her?

Snails vs. Worms: The snails (lead by Gary) of Bikini Bottom start a war against the worms (lead by Mr. Doddles) begin a war to decide which one leaves town.

24. Horror Story/Mega-Plankton

Horror Story: The Flying Dutchman tells 3 short horror stories on Halloween night.

Mega-Plankton: Plankton decides to steal the Krabby Patty formula he must make himself huge with his MAKE-LITTLE-PEOPLE-BIG-3000 machine. However he accidently make everyone lese bigger too! Can he get them back to normal?

25. Pat's Place Training Video/Uncle Sherm's Visit

Pat's Place Training Video: Patrick creates an instruction video for Pat's Place similar to what the Krusty Krab did.

Uncle Sherm's Visit: SpongeBob's Uncle Sherm finally comes to visit! However he begins to steal SpongeBob's life. He takes his job at the Krusty Krab, his position at boating school, his best friend Patrick, and even his snail Gary. Can SpongeBob end this madness?

Please review!

Edited on 07/28/2008 5:06pm

RaeandAnasRock

[149]Jul 28, 2008
    Hm, I appear to like "Oh Baby!", "Randy Rocks", "Horror Story", and "Pat's Place Training Video". Keep up the good work!

RaeandAnasRock

[150]Jul 28, 2008

Season 4

79. A Season's Penultimate

80. May the Best Squid Win/Sleepover Sam

May the Best Squid Win: Squidward starts to feel that his life is changing, especially when everyone he needs to talk to about this are very busy.

Sleepover Sam: When Squidward's boat breaks down on a stormy night, he ends up no other than at Sam's house. Soon enough, Squidward learns that Sam is a lot weirder when he sleeps than when he's awake.

RaeandAnasRock

[151]Jul 28, 2008

Season 5

81. Allergic Squid/Party of Zero

Allergic Squid: Squidward's relationship with his girlfriend might be put on a hiatus when Squidward finds out that she is giving him serious germs.

Party of Zero: Squidward throws a hugely planned party, but is greatly disappointed when nobody comes. So after twisting things up, he becomes the most popular guy in Ukelue Bottom.

libraman_92

[152]Jul 29, 2008

NEWS ABOUT SHOWS

The Good Ol' Krabby Days has been voted on receiving one more season. This means that Season 4 will arrive. This also means the MMABBS will be put under a hiatus. This is what the head of Star Station TV (where TGOKD airs) had to say before the voting: "We can already tell that this show will be a big hit. And we also know that the show will end after 3 seasons. The viewers would be under great anger if they ever found out, and they are sure to find out."

The Good Old Krabby Days was supposed to end on December 29, 2010 with an epilogue episode. Then on December 31, 2010, the pilot episode of MMABBS would have been aired. However, after the voting, in which the votes Yes-No were 126-40, TGOKD was brought back up. TGOKD has the largest animation crew with over 400 members working intently. The Pilot will not air, however the first episode will air August 24, 2008 at 8pm on Spinoff Station TV. MMABBS is under a hiatus, it is confirmed that Season 4 will begin its first steps down the road to creation on August 25, 2008. It depends on what the public think of the series.

In other news, TAST has been confirmed to air seasons 1-3, and will air its pilot episode on January 6, 2009. It will do so because Star Stations TV wants to add to the hype of the TV series. Most of Season 1 has been created. Seasons 3 and 4 will begin its production if Spinoff Station funds it; and Spinoff Station will fund it after March 16, 2009. This is when it will vote on whether or not to supply its season 3 and 4.

Spongebob Squarepants is expected to live on, and Star Station TV will air Spongebob's 7th season, and a hopeful 8th season. The 7th season has many episodes. Season 6 will end December 4, 2008 and then Season 7 will begin Spring 2009. That is all that is confirmed.

The Patrick Show blueprints arrived at Star Station TV, to which this is what the tv head had to say: The Patrick Show depicts the elements of Spongebob Squarepants I thought would not continue on in the spinoffs that were in sent in. However, after seeing these episodes, I have announced the beginnings of a new production: THE PATRICK SHOW!!!"

Spongebob 'n' Friends has all of its first season created, but Star Station TV does not know if he likes the spinoff. "I believe that Spongebob 'n' Friends lacks a certain feeling that the other spinoffs have in them. I'm starting to think we'll just change the episode to Season 8 of Spongebob, with any hope they will fit in."

Perfectly Plankton began a marathon of 5 episodes on July 28, 2008, to August 2, 2008.

CONFIRMED NEW SERIES:

The Good Ol' Krabby Days

The Patrick Show

CURRENTLY AIRING SERIES:

Spongebob Squarepants

Perfectly Plankton

Avatar: The Last Airbender (reruns)

Danny Phantom (reruns)

Wizards of Waverly Place

The Fairy Godparents

Drake and Josh (to end August 20, 2008 )

iCarly

Edited on 07/29/2008 5:52am

libraman_92

[153]Jul 29, 2008

The previous post is a parody of all of your guy's series (and there are opinions about them; they are kind of how I feel about each of the shows). feel free to comment about the post (actually, i want to hear your opinion about it, so please do).

and also tell me, do you like my series? or are they just too unoriginal?

tvfan95

[154]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 17
    You don't like my spinoff?

RaeandAnasRock

[155]Jul 29, 2008

libraman, I enjoy your show. And I enjoy yours too, tvfan. I think all of the shows posted here are great and I'm glad that The Good Ol' Krabby Days will get one more season since I REALLY enjoy it.

Season 5

82. Squid of the Future/Rick

Squid of the Future: Squidward meets a fish that has come from the year 2121, and he offers to give him a short tour of what Ukelue Bottom will look like in that year. But after arriving, the time machine breaks down. Can Squidward get back to his time period?

Rick: When Rick closes down his fashion store, he uses all of his money to go digging for diamonds at a local underwater mine. But after he finds no diamonds, Rick accuses Squidward of stealing them. And Squidward is sent back to Kindergarden to learn about manners.

Edited on 07/29/2008 6:44am
    Edited 2 total times.

PokeSponge123

[156]Jul 29, 2008

The Patrick Show

Season 2:

18. Fortune And Fame/Abra Ka-danger

19. Mr. Point/Garage Sale

20. Returning To Rock Bottom

21. Patrick Party/Jealousy Detected

Special. Do-nut Go There/Halloweenies

23. Problem In The Poop Deck, Crisis In The Crow's Nest/Supply Boss

24. Decision Impossible/Virus Chasers

25. To Patrick, With Love/Mall Addict

26. 5-Star Frenzy/Jellyfish Campsite

27. Star Trek: The Sequel/Visit To Bikini Bottom

28. Gifted And Talented/Taste Sensations

29. Everybody Needs Bad Neighbours/Pool Party

30. Haunted In Luxury/Fine Dining

31. Toxic Barnacles!/The Long, Confusing Road

32. It's Raining Doughnuts!/One's A Crowd

33. Pet Day/Chimney Sweepers

34. Rocket-A-Bye-Baby/Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy: The Final Chapter

35. Jane In The Neck/Fine By Me

36. Planks For The Memories

Plots:

35. Perry's little sister comes to visit and seems to really admire Patrick. Soon, she follows him everywhere likes he's her brother and Perry gets really annoyed and asks him to stop hanging around his little sister. But Patrick doesn't particularly like being followed and finds her annoying; Mr. Patchy promises his employees he won't pay another late fine after he forgets a very important fine. Will he manage to keep his promise?

36. In the second 22-minute special, Plankton is kicked out of Bikini Bottom for being too evil, so he comes to Starfishville disguised as a tiny starfish. Using some mind control gear, he transforms all the citizens into evil slaves. Who can save the town before it's too late?

This is the end of Season 2. I hope you are enjoying my series. Thanks for all the comments that you've said and everything.

News About The Patrick Show:

Season 4 has been confirmed. The third season will begin mid-2011 and Season 4, I'm not sure yet.

PokeSponge123

[157]Jul 29, 2008

The Patrick Show will be airing the whole two seasons again, and then the show will come off the air until Season 3 arrives. Season 3 will air the episodes differently, showing a new episode every weekday for 2 weeks.

RaeandAnasRock

[158]Jul 29, 2008

Season 5

82. Squid of the Future/Rick

83. Blast to the Past/A Rich One

Blast to the Past: Squidward accidentally enters a time twister, which leaves him back to the Jurrasic Age. Squidward ends up meeting the ancestors of all of the characters of the show and more importantly must find a way back to the present.

A Rich One: When Sam is sick one day, he strikes oil in his backyard, making him rich. Sam buys the town and abuses his power, especially when renames the town "Sam Bottom" and uses the citizens as slaves. Can Squidward and Chad stop his evil plans?

NOTE:

When the fifth season ends with 100 episodes, I'm going to get the show off the air. I'm kinda doing what the producers of That's So Raven did with that show.

PokeSponge123

[159]Jul 29, 2008

The Patrick Show

Season 3 Pilot:

37. Banned From The Band/Mirror Magic

Plots Will Be Revealed Tomorrow!

luigi29

[160]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 11

larrys return: larry returns for the next snail race can garry whipe him out of the compitation