We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

ONLY post here if you're a huge SpongeBob fan (Seasons 1-8)... NOT (Seasons 1-3)

tigerdude22

[1]Jun 11, 2011
    • level: 43

I am posting this because I've seen too many blogs and forums about how SpongeBob should be canceled and I am just sick of it. Yell

People need to be careful with other fans' feelings because I am sick of seeing "SpongeBob Sucks... Nickelodeon should just cancel the show already". Okay, we get it... if someone doesn't have anything good to say... they shouldn't say it at all.

Who is sick of seeing the users post that SpongeBob should be canceled?

AGAIN, this question is only for the true SpongeBob fans (Seasons 1-

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spongegirl1029

[2]Jun 11, 2011
    • level: 16

I am very sick of what somepeople say about SpongebobYellLove this show with all my heartSmile

tigerdude22

[3]Jun 12, 2011
    @spongegirl1029: I totally agree with you because I love SpongeBob with all of my heart and some people just make the cruelest comments about SpongeBob and it really makes me sad and angry at the same time.

spongebobfan200

[4]Jun 12, 2011
    • level: 30

I posted and I agree.

Edited on 06/12/2011 6:39am

NegiSpongie

[5]Jun 12, 2011
    • level: 20
    I agree. SpongeBob will always be great and doesn't deserve to be cancelled like some people think.

tigerdude22

[6]Jun 12, 2011
    @spongebobfan200 & @NegiSpongie: I'm glad you two SpongeBob fans agree with me.

4EverGreen

[7]Jun 13, 2011
    • level: 44

There are many things that I like about this show. And IF there's something in a certain episode that I don't like, my philosophy is to just dislike the episode, not the entire TV show. One bad episode does not an entire bad show make. I just wanted to throw my two cents in this discussion, so to speak!

tigerdude22

[8]Jun 14, 2011
    @4EverGreen: I love that statement that you made.

money3003

[9]Jun 14, 2011
    • level: 6

I don't want it to be cancelled JUST YET. But I would really like it if they air SpongeBob less. Every time I turn the TV channel to Nickelodeon, SpongeBob is always on. I love SpongeBob and all, but they show it WAY TOO MUCH. If it's not SpongeBob it's iCarly. Nickelodeon should really give other shows a chance.

kirbybeamer64

[10]Jun 14, 2011
    • level: 14

I agree, I'm sick of people bashing SpongeBob. That show is actually my favorite, believe it or not.

Noteldnep

[11]Jun 14, 2011
    I've pretty much liked the show since its inception. I respect people's opinions on why they think the show has gone downhill, but I disagree. When The Fairly OddParents continued on, they just got stupider with every new episode they made, to the point where I don't watch it anymore. SpongeBob has managed to avoid this, thankfully.

Call me an idiot, I don't care. Although I probably won't get called that in THIS thread. But my golden age of this show is from Season 1 to today.

tigerdude22

[12]Jun 14, 2011
    I love SpongeBob and I really don't mind if Nickeldeon airs it alot but I agree that they need to give it a chance. Sometimes, I feel like they air too much iCarly though because I get bored of watching iCarly unless it's an episode that I really love. I prefer that Nick would air Victorious more than iCarly, Big Time Rush more than iCarly, or possibly True Jackson VP more than iCarly because True Jackson is better than iCarly in my opinion. It gets me mad that True Jackson VP has low ratings and iCarly has high ratings... iCarly isn't a good nor a bad show but I would prefer True Jackson VP OR Victorious OR Big Time Rush over iCarly.

tigerdude22

[13]Jun 14, 2011
    kirbybeamer: SpongeBob is my favorite show in the whole wide world. I also love it because I love the stories that the writers are coming up with and the new background Hawaiian music. Season 8 has been very good except for the episode "Squidward's School for Grown Ups"... that's the only Season 8 episode I really hate so far.

tigerdude22

[14]Jun 14, 2011
    @Noteldnep: I love SpongeBob in the whole world. As for The Fairly OddParents, it lost some charms in my opinion but I still enjoy the show but I don't see why everyone is blaming Poof for making the show so bad... I love Poof.

money3003

[15]Jun 14, 2011

tigerdude22 wrote:
    @Noteldnep: I love SpongeBob in the whole world. As for The Fairly OddParents, it lost some charms in my opinion but I still enjoy the show but I don't see why everyone is blaming Poof for making the show so bad... I love Poof.

I know right??!! Poof hasn't contributed much but he's not the reason why FOP is going downhill. It's the writers. One bad writer would be Kevin Sullivan. Poof adds a BIT of cute humor and I really don't see anything wrong with his character except for the fact that writers focus on him too much.

tigerdude22

[16]Jun 14, 2011
    @money3003: I agree with you on Poof and I guess it's the writers... I don't the show is bad but the writers can improve the cartoon by making the parents caring, Vicky stops babysitting Timmy, Chester and AJ finally find out that Timmy has Fairy God Parents but they promise Timmy they won't tell anyone because Chester and AJ are rarely in the new episodes now.

money3003

[17]Jun 15, 2011

tigerdude22 wrote:
    @money3003: I agree with you on Poof and I guess it's the writers... I don't the show is bad but the writers can improve the cartoon by making the parents caring, Vicky stops babysitting Timmy, Chester and AJ finally find out that Timmy has Fairy God Parents but they promise Timmy they won't tell anyone because Chester and AJ are rarely in the new episodes now.

I just want Timmy's parents to stop ABUSING him. Vicky should still babysit though. And I personally think they should show more kids with Fairy God Parents. And they should at least have some other characters know the secret. It's getting pretty boring with JUST Timmy. That's one of the things I find wrong with FOP. At least SpongeBob focuses on a variety of characters.

tigerdude22

[18]Jun 15, 2011
    @money3003: I agree with you there and I wish that Chester and AJ already know about Timmy having Fairy GodParents so that way it can be Timmy, Chester, AJ, Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof and I think the cartoon would be more exciting... Chester and AJ don't have appear every time but I would like it if they at least appear most of the time because I can't remember the last time I saw Chester and AJ on a new FOP episode, probably "Manic-Mom Day" but even both of them didn't have any lines in that episode.

spongegirl1029

[19]Jun 15, 2011
    Yeah it would make the show a lot more interesting if the writers did that

tigerdude22

[20]Jun 15, 2011
    @spongegirl1029: I'm glad that you agree.