We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

My Opinion on Mr. Krabs

Afro-Boy36

[1]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 8

For those of you who don't remember me, I'm the guy who posted that "My opinion on Squidward" thing where I was talking about how much a jerk Squidward was. Not a lot of people agreed.(to this day, I still doin't know why) Well I'm sure most(if not all) of you will agree that Mr. Krabs is one. I mean, seriously. He was a little bit of a jerk before Season 4. Afterwards, he's a total jerk! Remember the episode, "Selling Out" and Mr. Krabs was singing that song? During the song, Mr.Krabs was looking at pictures of Pearl then in the song, he said, "I'd gladly give up EVERYTHING for all the money that I earned!" WTF? Does that sound like a boss or a father that you'd want to have? Also, nowadays, he also tries to scam people for money and comes up with all these sinister plots that will put other people in harm's way or interfere with their peace of mind, but guess what? He doesn't care!!! Like in "No Hat For Pat". Mr. Krabs was going to have Patrick fall in a bucket of sea urchins just so people would give him money! Seriously?! I could go on and on, but I'd like to hear what you people have to say and if you STILL like Mr. Krabs in anyway, your an amazing person.

Edited on 01/09/2010 8:16am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

futuramarama

[2]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 37
    He was a little tolerable but now he is a big jerk

iheartperry

[3]Jan 9, 2010

He's a fatty fatty bo batty. Fee fi fo fatty.

SpongebeachBob

[4]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 14
    iheartperry wrote:

LOL! I think he was pretty mean in Chum Caverns, just think about it! I still like him anyway, but only becouse he CAN be nice to people ...sometimes ...sort of ...not really ...he's a jerk!

iheartperry

[5]Jan 9, 2010
    SpongebeachBob wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:

LOL! I think he was pretty mean in Chum Caverns, just think about it! I still like him anyway, but only becouse he CAN be nice to people ...sometimes ...sort of ...not really ...he's a jerk!
    LOL that's funny. Who the hell does he think he is??

HaydenAvery

[6]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 21
    who is the real villain here? Krabs or Plankton?

webizoid345

[7]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 16

Krabs he a - CENSORED-CENSORED-SPOILER

SpongeSebastian

[8]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 41
    Well, I've always thought Mr. Krabs always put his daughter before money until I saw the episode "Whale of a Birthday". Probably the episode that ticked me off the most was the episode "Penny Foolish". He was completely out of character.

iheartperry

[9]Jan 9, 2010
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    Well, I've always thought Mr. Krabs always put his daughter before money until I saw the episode "Whale of a Birthday". Probably the episode that ticked me off the most was the episode "Penny Foolish". He was completely out of character.
    I agree. I think that he's worse than Plankton some of the time!

SpongeSebastian

[10]Jan 9, 2010
    iheartperry wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    Yeah. he even finds enjoyment out of Plankton's misery. (see "Plankton's Regular")

iheartperry

[11]Jan 9, 2010
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    Yeah. he even finds enjoyment out of Plankton's misery. (see "Plankton's Regular")
    I've seen it before. Krabs cant even let Plankton have 1 damn customer!!

Afro-Boy36

[12]Jan 9, 2010

iheartperry wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

And the way he treated Spongebob in "Krabby Kronicle"!!! Ugh! ****ing shameful!

iheartperry

[13]Jan 9, 2010
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

iheartperry wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

wow that's a lot of "evil" emotes. and yeah, wtf are the writers doing with Krabs???

Afro-Boy36

[14]Jan 9, 2010
    iheartperry wrote:
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

iheartperry wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:

wow that's a lot of "evil" emotes. and yeah, wtf are the writers doing with Krabs???

I just don't know. It's like everything I know is a LIE!!!!

Edited on 01/09/2010 4:47pm

SpongeSebastian

[15]Jan 9, 2010
    ^^I know. The writers have been starting to take his greedy personality too far. I mean, sure he's a cheap tightwad, but he has a heart!

fenway98

[16]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 18
    Yeah, in A pal for Gary and Shell Shocked, he could've done something nice for Gary without making Spongebob like work for 5 months without pay or something.

tweenboy

[17]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 9
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

For those of you who don't remember me, I'm the guy who posted that "My opinion on Squidward" thing where I was talking about how much a jerk Squidward was. Not a lot of people agreed.(to this day, I still doin't know why) Well I'm sure most(if not all) of you will agree that Mr. Krabs is one. I mean, seriously. He was a little bit of a jerk before Season 4. Afterwards, he's a total jerk! Remember the episode, "Selling Out" and Mr. Krabs was singing that song? During the song, Mr.Krabs was looking at pictures of Pearl then in the song, he said, "I'd gladly give up EVERYTHING for all the money that I earned!" WTF? Does that sound like a boss or a father that you'd want to have?

LMAO!But you seem to forget his change of heart at the end of all those you mention,so he`s npot a total Jerk.

Afro-Boy36

[18]Jan 9, 2010
    tweenboy wrote:
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

For those of you who don't remember me, I'm the guy who posted that "My opinion on Squidward" thing where I was talking about how much a jerk Squidward was. Not a lot of people agreed.(to this day, I still doin't know why) Well I'm sure most(if not all) of you will agree that Mr. Krabs is one. I mean, seriously. He was a little bit of a jerk before Season 4. Afterwards, he's a total jerk! Remember the episode, "Selling Out" and Mr. Krabs was singing that song? During the song, Mr.Krabs was looking at pictures of Pearl then in the song, he said, "I'd gladly give up EVERYTHING for all the money that I earned!" WTF? Does that sound like a boss or a father that you'd want to have?

LMAO!But you seem to forget his change of heart at the end of all those you mention,so he`s npot a total Jerk.

What do you mean by that?

Anyways, another thing that ticks me off about him is when his scams fall through, he starts crying about it as if he was just a victim of fate. Read a book! It's called KARMA!!!

tweenboy

[19]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 9
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

Anyways, another thing that ticks me off about him is when his scams fall through, he starts crying about it as if he was just a victim of fate. Read a book! It's called KARMA!!!

what i mean is,after every one of his "jerk" movements(selling spongebob for 10 cent and on..)he feels some kind of regret at the end.

Afro-Boy36

[20]Jan 9, 2010
    tweenboy wrote:
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

what i mean is,after every one of his "jerk" movements(selling spongebob for 10 cent and on..)he feels some kind of regret at the end.

It was actually 62 cents and I know that's true, but instead of learning his lesson, he acts like a jerk again the next episode!!