We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

My Opinion on Mr. Krabs

Sabrespongebob

[21]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 16
    He was nice in Squilliam returns and sort of in Mid life crustacian
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iheartperry

[22]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 8
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

For those of you who don't remember me, I'm the guy who posted that "My opinion on Squidward" thing where I was talking about how much a jerk Squidward was. Not a lot of people agreed.(to this day, I still doin't know why) Well I'm sure most(if not all) of you will agree that Mr. Krabs is one. I mean, seriously. He was a little bit of a jerk before Season 4. Afterwards, he's a total jerk! Remember the episode, "Selling Out" and Mr. Krabs was singing that song? During the song, Mr.Krabs was looking at pictures of Pearl then in the song, he said, "I'd gladly give up EVERYTHING for all the money that I earned!" WTF? Does that sound like a boss or a father that you'd want to have?

LMAO!But you seem to forget his change of heart at the end of all those you mention,so he`s npot a total Jerk.

What do you mean by that?

Anyways, another thing that ticks me off about him is when his scams fall through, he starts crying about it as if he was just a victim of fate. Read a book! It's called KARMA!!!

what i mean is,after every one of his "jerk" movements(selling spongebob for 10 cent and on..)he feels some kind of regret at the end.

It was actually 62 cents and I know that's true, but instead of learning his lesson, he acts like a jerk again the next episode!!

LOL!!!

DstSoldier

[23]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 1
    This is dumb, while I also realized the extreme personality Krabs has taken on in recent episodes. I think it is dumb to argue that he doesn't learn his lesson the next episode in a show with little to zero continuity such as spongebob. If anything it would be more out of character for him to act kind and compassionate. I think you're all missing the point of spongebob when a character is there for a long time and gets boring, it is not usual to reinvent him in a way that takes qualities he had in the past and puts it to the extreme. If anything if krabs suddenly became a kind and compassionate character that would a) not be entertaining b) be completely out of character c) would overall just suck.

iheartperry

[24]Jan 10, 2010
    DstSoldier wrote:
    This is dumb, while I also realized the extreme personality Krabs has taken on in recent episodes. I think it is dumb to argue that he doesn't learn his lesson the next episode in a show with little to zero continuity such as spongebob. If anything it would be more out of character for him to act kind and compassionate. I think you're all missing the point of spongebob when a character is there for a long time and gets boring, it is not usual to reinvent him in a way that takes qualities he had in the past and puts it to the extreme. If anything if krabs suddenly became a kind and compassionate character that would a) not be entertaining b) be completely out of character c) would overall just suck.
    Yeah well we all think he's a jerk so live with it.

spongebobfan200

[25]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 30
    Krabs is a *********************************************************. XP

Yeh, I agree, he's a jerk. But, he has to realize that money isn't everything. Plus, Selling Out, Eck, poor Pearl, but I liked the episode for some reason.

Sabrespongebob

[26]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 16
    The only episode I think he went to an extreme with money is "Penny Foolish and he didn't learn his lesson because most episodes he learns his lesson and not do it again

iheartperry

[27]Jan 11, 2010
    Sabrespongebob wrote:
    The only episode I think he went to an extreme with money is "Penny Foolish and he didn't learn his lesson because most episodes he learns his lesson and not do it again
    What do you really expect? These are the NEW WRITERS we're talking about.

DstSoldier

[28]Jan 11, 2010

iheartperry wrote:
    DstSoldier wrote:

I'm just so impressed with your great debating skills, really you've left me speechless with your clear and elaborate points.

On a side note, I agree with you krabs is a jerk (especially in the most recent episodes) do I think they should change him and his heart? I say no, do I atleast think they should tone him down abit? Sure why not aslong as it's still funny.

Edited on 01/11/2010 1:40pm

spongebobfan200

[29]Jan 11, 2010
    • level: 30
    Sabrespongebob wrote:

Well, Mr. Krabs loves money. He hates free.

iheartperry

[30]Jan 11, 2010
    DstSoldier wrote:

iheartperry wrote:
    DstSoldier wrote:

I'm just so impressed with your great debating skills, really you've left me speechless with your clear and elaborate points.

On a side note, I agree with you krabs is a jerk (especially in the most recent episodes) do I think they should change him and his heart? I say no, do I atleast think they should tone him down abit? Sure why not aslong as it's still funny.

Hey are you being sarcastic there in the first part?

Anyway, go on with your opinion, there's nothiing stoping you. But let me try to spell it out for you once more: WE THINK THAT HE IS A JERK.

DstSoldier

[31]Jan 11, 2010
    iheartperry wrote:
    DstSoldier wrote:

iheartperry wrote:
    DstSoldier wrote:

Anyway, go on with your opinion, there's nothiing stoping you. But let me try to spell it out for you once more: WE THINK THAT HE IS A JERK.

Oh sorry I forgot to bold it for imbeciles.

Afro-Boy36

[32]Jan 11, 2010
    DstSoldier wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:
    DstSoldier wrote:

iheartperry wrote:
    DstSoldier wrote:

Dude. What is up with your attitude? First you criticize us by saying posting our opinion was pointless, then you insult iheartperry? WTF? If your gonna be a prick then leave. We don't need you being a killjoy and ruining everyone else's fun.

Edited on 01/11/2010 6:32pm

iheartperry

[33]Jan 11, 2010
    DstSoldier wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:
    DstSoldier wrote:

iheartperry wrote:
    DstSoldier wrote:

Oh really? Well if you're gonna talk like that, get the hell of the SB forums. We don't need people like you disrupting the peacefulness of all the SB lovers.

JellyFishJammer

[34]Jan 11, 2010
    • level: 29
    Wow, Afro-Boy and iHeartPerry, you don't recognize a smart post when you see it, do you? DstSoldier did say he agrees with us and he pointed some very interesting points about what we're talking about and you just dis him for being reasonable? Good Neptune, hide your noobness once in a while

Back to Krabs. I think it's part of his character, even though I don't like it most of the time because people like him truly annoy me, but changing him into being nice would be absurd, but I do think they could just lay off the extreme cheapness and greediness we've been seeing in latter episodes, it's just not fun. Like on the ending of "Krabby Kronicle" how he got his way with copying the money, that's freaking counterfeiting, my friend, and nothing happened, which can be really frustrating.

SpongebeachBob

[35]Jan 12, 2010
    • level: 14
    JellyFishJammer wrote:
    Wow, Afro-Boy and iHeartPerry, you don't recognize a smart post when you see it, do you? DstSoldier did say he agrees with us and he pointed some very interesting points about what we're talking about and you just dis him for being reasonable? Good Neptune, hide your noobness once in a while

Back to Krabs. I think it's part of his character, even though I don't like it most of the time because people like him truly annoy me, but changing him into being nice would be absurd, but I do think they could just lay off the extreme cheapness and greediness we've been seeing in latter episodes, it's just not fun. Like on the ending of "Krabby Kronicle" how he got his way with copying the money, that's freaking counterfeiting, my friend, and nothing happened, which can be really frustrating.

Agree and agree

Afro-Boy36

[36]Jan 12, 2010

JellyFishJammer wrote:
    Wow, Afro-Boy and iHeartPerry, you don't recognize a smart post when you see it, do you? DstSoldier did say he agrees with us and he pointed some very interesting points about what we're talking about and you just dis him for being reasonable? Good Neptune, hide your noobness once in a while Back to Krabs. I think it's part of his character, even though I don't like it most of the time because people like him truly annoy me, but changing him into being nice would be absurd, but I do think they could just lay off the extreme cheapness and greediness we've been seeing in latter episodes, it's just not fun. Like on the ending of "Krabby Kronicle" how he got his way with copying the money, that's freaking counterfeiting, my friend, and nothing happened, which can be really frustrating.

Before you start overanalyzing situations and jumping to unreasonable conclusions, I didn't diss him for being reasonable. I dissed him because he insulted iheartperry. He actually had some good points, but I didn't appreiciate him calling her an imbecile over a miniscule error. That's it. I never ONCE said he was being unreasonable so for future references, here's a little tip for you. THINK before you act. Could you try that for me, please?

Edited on 01/12/2010 12:02pm
    Edited 2 total times.

iheartperry

[37]Jan 12, 2010
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

JellyFishJammer wrote:
    Wow, Afro-Boy and iHeartPerry, you don't recognize a smart post when you see it, do you? DstSoldier did say he agrees with us and he pointed some very interesting points about what we're talking about and you just dis him for being reasonable? Good Neptune, hide your noobness once in a while Back to Krabs. I think it's part of his character, even though I don't like it most of the time because people like him truly annoy me, but changing him into being nice would be absurd, but I do think they could just lay off the extreme cheapness and greediness we've been seeing in latter episodes, it's just not fun. Like on the ending of "Krabby Kronicle" how he got his way with copying the money, that's freaking counterfeiting, my friend, and nothing happened, which can be really frustrating.

Before you start overanalyzing situations and jumping to unreasonable conclusions, I didn't diss him for being reasonable. I dissed him because he insulted iheartperry. He actually had some good points, but I didn't appreiciate him calling her an imbecile over a miniscule error. That's it. I never ONCE said he was being unreasonable so for future references, here's a little tip for you. THINK before you act. Could you try that for me, please?

Thanks for your support Afro-Boy.

Afro-Boy36

[38]Jan 12, 2010
    iheartperry wrote:
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

JellyFishJammer wrote:

No problem . I just hate it when people get like that.

iheartperry

[39]Jan 12, 2010
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

JellyFishJammer wrote:

No problem . I just hate it when people get like that.

Yeah I hope he never comes back.

futuramarama

[40]Jan 12, 2010
    • level: 37
    I missed some good stuff the past couple days {referring to that one poster}.

Anyway, when did Krabs learn a lesson? Cos from what I recall from almost every episode he never learns a lesson, he's just the usual self to go back to the "Status quo"