We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Any disturbing scenes on SpongeBob you want removed?

Rock_Goddess_18

[1]Jun 18, 2009
    • level: 17

You know, are there any particular scenes (or even perhaps a few whole episodes) on certain episodes that you find really distubring and want removed from the episode, and marked as a deleted scene?

I don't think there was anything wrong with the deleted scenes from Procrastination and Just One Bite, however, in some season 4-7 episodes, I find that some of THOSE scenes in THEM are the ones that need to be deleted. Here's all the scenes I think are distubring and would like them removed in these particular episodes.

1. House Fancy: Obviously the toe nail scene.

2. I forgot which episode it was in but the scene where Plankton rips himself in half showing all of his muscle tissue REALLY needs to be deleted.

3. Spy Buddies: So far the only part I guess is where they rip off Squidward's face showing yet again more muscle tissue.

4. At least 95% of the episode of Fungus Among Us and need to either remake it or ban it in my opinion, the green ick was just too unsettling and horrific to watch.

5. Battle of Bikini Bottom I'd say is along the same lines of Fungus Among Us.

6. To Love a Patty: The episode would be a lot better if the scenes showing the rotten patty weren't in there, also along with the scenes tearing those poor scallops apart. That scene was shockingly violent if you think about it, might be at least a little dangerous if little kids watch it and follow it's footsteps.

7. Lastly, only scene so far in Sand Castles in the Sand is the one where Patrick rips off his face and chest showing once again, muscle tissue.

I'll post some more scenes if I can remember any more of them when I get the chance. So if you guys also got some scenes you want removed and want to list them, go ahead, be my guest.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SandMan967

[2]Jun 18, 2009
    Yeah, I felt bad when Spongeob hurt all those scallops.

Chewster17

[3]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 13
    ^ Yes, I think that is the only scene in Spongebob that I think is removable worthy.

CF3689

[4]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 22

SandMan967 wrote:
    Yeah, I felt bad when Spongeob hurt all those scallops.

i agree with this

alexhates98

[5]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 14
    The Splinter is another one I want off. Ugh, that splinter is just so disgusting and unwatchable! I could vomit right now if I watched the episode! I just hate it!

CF3689

[6]Jun 19, 2009
    Oh, I forgot about the Splinter. There are some scenes in that ep I'd want removed

FOP_fan17

[7]Jun 19, 2009
    I basically agree with Rock_Goddess's post about The Battle of Bikini Bottom, House Fancy and Fungus Among Us. Oh, and the Gift of Gum should be removed! The first time I watched that episode, I gagged so bad I've never watched it since then. But the other stuff doesn't bother me, because just about any cartoon has gross-out humor. Cartoons wouldn't really be cartoons without it.

edmasterchaos

[8]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 41
    Y'know, i don't think SB has Gross-Humor, it had some that could be considered in early seasons, but what's in the post movie ones aren't gross-humor.
    It's more on the lvl of Over-The-Top-Graphically-Gross-Humor.

JellyFishJammer

[9]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 29
    Patrick's scene on The Splinter, specially the feet sucking one, and the ending of The Fry Cook Games, I simply hate it.

sciencegirl09

[10]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 15
    The only episode I find a bit disgusting is "The Splinter", so yeah, I think the scenes with Spongebob trying to take out the splinter and the splinter oozing pus need to be taken out so people of all ages can find the episode tolerant By the way, Rock_Goddess_18, why do you want the scene in "Plankton's Regular" with Plankton ripping his skin in half to be disposed of? I would be surprised if you said it's disturbing because you're an 18-year-old college student. Once you get past the age of 9, you think "Meh, it's a little iffy, but no big whoop." But, you've got a point. Spongebob is supposed to be kid-friendly, including those who are younger than pre-teens F.Y.I. and this especially goes for you clapmaster, the Ick fungus does not look like vomit. Puke in real life is not green; if it is, it's a sign of intestinal obstruction, a serious medical condition. But, Spongebob is a cartoon and the barf isn't supposed to be realistic anyway.

edmasterchaos

[11]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 41
    sciencegirl09 wrote:
    The only episode I find a bit disgusting is "The Splinter", so yeah, I think the scenes with Spongebob trying to take out the splinter and the splinter oozing pus need to be taken out so people of all ages can find the episode tolerant By the way, Rock_Goddess_18, why do you want the scene in "Plankton's Regular" with Plankton ripping his skin in half to be disposed of? I would be surprised if you said it's disturbing because you're an 18-year-old college student. Once you get past the age of 9, you think "Meh, it's a little iffy, but no big whoop." But, you've got a point. Spongebob is supposed to be kid-friendly, including those who are younger than pre-teens F.Y.I. and this especially goes for you clapmaster, the Ick fungus does not look like vomit. Puke in real life is not green; if it is, it's a sign of intestinal obstruction, a serious medical condition. But, Spongebob is a cartoon and the barf isn't supposed to be realistic anyway.
    Well, long story short, he's a dude RPing (Role Playing) as an 18-year old, along with a 21 year old dude and 16 year old girl that are 'her' siblins, so yeah, don't take him too serious.

clapmaster

[12]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 20
    sciencegirl09 wrote:

Wow what gives you the right to call me out. If I find something gross then I think its gross. If what you are saying is true, I am still allowed to find it gross. Its my opinion. Plus I never said it looked like vomit, I just thought the fungus was absolutely disgusting looking.

Rock_Goddess_18

[13]Jun 20, 2009

clapmaster wrote:
    sciencegirl09 wrote:
    Wow what gives you the right to call me out. If I find something gross then I think its gross. If what you are saying is true, I am still allowed to find it gross. Its my opinion. Plus I never said it looked like vomit, I just thought the fungus was absolutely disgusting looking.
    I agree with you, the ick to me and clapmaster is still very gross and disturbing to look at in the episode, and in total, throughout the whole episode we basically think Fungus Among Us is just too unsettling and horrific to watch.

And to change the subject, some scenes are more disturbing to some people than others, and that's the case with me in Plankton's regular, which is why I don't like that cringe-worthy scene and want it removed.

Plankton's Regular to me actually isn't that good of an episode what with also that customer having to get his stomach pumped twice and a few other things. I would also like to know if that customer really did love krabby patties instead of chum sticks.

sciencegirl09

[14]Jun 27, 2009
    Oh, I'm sorry, clapmaster I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. I was just saying stuff that I know is a fact. But, you're right; the Ick did look pretty nasty, especially when it got all over the food. I'm a nice girl, so no hard feelings

sciencegirl09

[15]Jun 27, 2009
    Whoa, really edmasterchaos? That's freakin' scary! Well, I'm an honeset person, and everything I said in my All About Me! profile is 100% true. I really am a 16-year-old girl who lives in College Station, TX with my parents, 14-year-old brother, my dog, Daisy, and my cat, Baxter.

Rock_Goddess_18

[16]Jun 27, 2009

^Nah he's only playing around, he probably thinks I act too tomboyish or something.

Well anyway, again, I want the scenes in To Love a Patty cut out.

New scene I want deleted: The part where we see a splinter get into SpongeBob's right thumb, and also the scenes where we are shown SpongeBob's thumb all red and covered with green puss, and also the thumb being an abnormal size.

sciencegirl09

[17]Jun 27, 2009
    Oh, good because there are some internet dwellers out there who aren't as they seem. You're right, different people have different opinions which they are entitled to. I'm sorry I didn't think about that.

sciencegirl09

[18]Jun 27, 2009
    Whoops, I meant to say All About Me! blog. Sorry about that

spongebobs1fan

[19]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 21
    Scenes from the splinter, toenail seen in House fANCY.

chentalsong

[20]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 9
    Well in Spy Buddies when Patrick is using the phone pants (or whatever) and his butt is right in Spongebob's face, then the operator says "if you would like to make a call, please deposit 25 cents." the quarter would obviously go in Patrick's butt crack. that should get deleted.