We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Any disturbing scenes on SpongeBob you want removed?

Chewster17

[21]Jun 29, 2009
    • level: 13
    chentalsong wrote:
    Well in Spy Buddies when Patrick is using the phone pants (or whatever) and his butt is right in Spongebob's face, then the operator says "if you would like to make a call, please deposit 25 cents." the quarter would obviously go in Patrick's butt crack. that should get deleted.
    Hey, as long as they didn't actually show it, I'm good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NathanJR94

[22]Jun 29, 2009
    • level: 15
    There is only one scene that should be deleted and changed. In whobob whatpants when spongebob says "whats wrong with me?" and they close up on spongebob. It was gross, and that scene deserves to be deleted. They should change it to "whats wrong with me?" and the guy kindly replies "nothing is wrong with you." That is the only scene I think should be removed. I am fine with all the other scenes.

CDCB

[23]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 34

NathanJR94 wrote:
    There is only one scene that should be deleted and changed. In whobob whatpants when spongebob says "whats wrong with me?" and they close up on spongebob. It was gross, and that scene deserves to be deleted. They should change it to "whats wrong with me?" and the guy kindly replies "nothing is wrong with you." That is the only scene I think should be removed. I am fine with all the other scenes.

Hey, that sounds better, but I know they wouldn't do that. Yeah, it could go as you said, and then when the guy says, "Nothing is wrong with you," SpongeBob could walk away, not hearing it. Much better IMO.

Anyhow, what I think is the grossest scene that I want removed is probably either the toenail scene from House Fancy or all of the skin ripping scenes where you see the muscle and stuff underneath (e.g. Plankton's Regular...Sand Castles in the Sand)

DaftPunkLover

[24]May 29, 2011
    • level: 5

The parts with the "severely untrimmed toenails" in Once Bitten. Those were completely unneccessary and shouldn't have been showed or even mentioned at all.

Edited on 05/13/2012 10:35am

K177-K3V1N

[25]Jun 1, 2011
    • level: 3
    DaftPunkLover wrote:

The parts with the "severely untrimmed toenails" in Once Bitten. Those were completely unneccessary and shouldn't have beenshowed or even mentioned at all.

Yeah, me too!

money3003

[26]Jun 1, 2011
    • level: 6

Everything Rock_Godess_18 listed down, although I don't have much problems with "Fungus Among Us", "The Battle Of Bikini Bottom", and "To Love A Patty".

One scene I'd like to include is the whole "Bye Squidward" part in "20,000 Patties Under The Sea." I had absolutely no problem with the whole clam episode, but this one part is just so.... ugghhh......

money3003

[27]Jun 1, 2011

You know what's weird? There were deleted scenes in "Just One Bite" and "Procrastination", both of which I had no problems with, but I really can't understand how those scenes were deleted and the whole toenail scene in "House Fancy" wasn't deleted.

spongebobfan200

[28]Jun 1, 2011
    • level: 30
    Those two scenes were deleted for a good reason. A scene like the one from House Fancy really can't be deleted for being disgusting or so.

money3003

[29]Jun 1, 2011

spongebobfan200 wrote:
    Those two scenes were deleted for a good reason. A scene like the one from House Fancy really can't be deleted for being disgusting or so.

Well, I don't know. But don't you think this would be a LITTLE disturbing for kids, especially under the age of 8. I don't exactly remember having Happy Tree Friends-like cartoon moments in my childhood. Although, this is just one scene but still. I personally think they should've deleted, but who doesn't?