We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

[x] Official iCarly Create Your Own Episodes Thread [x]

seddievscreddie

[281]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 7
    iWant Nevel Out- Nevel comes back, and is worse than ever. The gang makes a plan that will get rid of Nevel forever, but it invloves a sacrifice. Mandy must date Nevel.

iAm Not Jealous- Freddie gets a new girlfriend called Tammy, and she's perfect. When Carly starts hanging out with Tammy and Freddie, Sam gets mad. But then Sam sees Tammy smoke. How can she get Carly and Freddie to realize that Tammy's no good?

iLove Snickerdoodles- Sam comes over to Carly's with a bag of Snickerdoodles. But when Carly, Sam, and Freddie get addicted to them, they find out that there is poisionus chemicals in Sncikerdoodles in Seattle. Will they survive?

iNeed to Stop Spending Money- Carly keeps on spending money, so much money that they go bankrupt. When Carly is on the line between poor and a hobo, Sam and Freddie make a plan.

iWant a Dog- When Freddie goes to an animal shelter he realizes how much he wants a dog. But then, Sam gets a dog, which makes Freddie jealous, and he tries to sabatoge her, which ends up with one of them in tears.

iHave Lice- When Spencer gets head lice, Carly, Sam, and Freddie have to be checked for it. When found that they all have it, trouble begins.

iHate Yakima- Carly really does move to Yakima, and she misses Sam and Freddie, but she can't stop thinking about someone that no one ever thought about.

iLove Club penguin- Freddie becomes a penguin on Club Penguin. Then, Carly and Sam join. But when another penguin wants to meet up with Sam at the groovy smoothies, Carly and Freddie think someone's trying to hurt her.

iWant a Cell Phone pt.1- Sam really wants a cell phone, and gets all depressed about it. When Carly, Freddie and Spencer feel guilty, they try to cheer Sam up with something else.

iWant a Cell Phone pt.2- When Sam dosen't get cheered up by the surprise, they don't know what to do. Can they help her?

iMight Not Hate You- When Sam lets it slip that she hates Freddie, Freddie gets upset.When Sam tries to say sorry, Freddie ignores her. There is only one other thing she can do.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

seddievscreddie

[283]Aug 23, 2008
    thanks!!

EdFan101

[284]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 21
    iGo on vacation:carly and spencer go to hawaii for vacation but then carly realizes that she forgot to tell her viewers she was leaving for a week so she has to get freddie and sam to tell them without them thinking it's an ordianry webcast.

doggieal1000

[286]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 15
    here is my season 2
    1.iWant a Comerical
    2+3. iWant Go To The Big Apple
    4.I Want To Stop This
    5+6. iLove You
    7.iAm Scared Of... !
    8.iWant To Go To Prom
    9. i,Myself, and Me
    10. iFell Through The Looking Glass

Season 3
    1. iLive Here Now
    2. iHave To Get My Brother Out
    3. iAm Miss America!
    4. iNeed The J Phone
    5. iCan See Mommy
    6. iSaw My Mom Kiss Lubert''s Cousin Henry
    7.iZoey
    8.iThink My Dad is Going To Be Mad
    8.iWill Go On A Date With Freddie
    9.iThink I Love Freddie
    10.iWant Taylor Swift: airs Tomorrow
    11.+12. iHeard Nevel Talk To Some People

Season 4 AirDate TBA
    1.iAm Sorry
    2.iWill Run Away
    3.iHeart Spencer
    4.iThink Its Time To Break Up
    5.iHave A Confession
    6.iCan Sing
    7.iTruth or Dare You!
    8.iSaw Sam Kissing My Ex-Boyfriend
    9.iHate Sam And Freddie
    10.iWanna Go To The Fair
    11.iTold You So
    12+ 13.iMay Have To Leave

Season 5
    1.iQuit iCarly
    2. + 3.i'm Back
    3.iGot These Look From My Mama
    4.iWill Die
    5.iText Message
    6.iDid Not Know Miss. Briggs Had Kids
    7.iWant The Golden Ticket
    8.iAlmost Drowned In The Pool
    9.iBabysit
    10.iAm A Princess
    11.+12 +13. iHeard My Parents Are Getting Devorse

Season 6
    1.iStart A New School Year
    2. iDo A School Switch
    3. iWish Upon A Star
    4. iDouble Dutch
    5. iSaw The Dead(Halloween Episode) 6. iKiss Jake
    7. iStole Money
    8. iAlmost Got Killed
    9. iWant The Cheetah Girls
    10. iGot A D in Detention?
    11. iStressed Over My Math Test
    12. iT Was The Biggest Zit Of My Life
    13. iGo To A Wedding

Season 7
    1. iStunt Double
    2. iAsked Why?
    3. iBought A Dairy
    4. iBlognissh
    5. iCrave Crepes
    6. iWill Always Loathe You Sam
    7. iMiss You Freddie
    8. iCarly Gives Back
    9. iCan Do The Can Can
    10. iAm A True Leader
    11. iAm A Beauty School Drop-Out
    12. iAm In Love
    13. iCheat On The SAT's
    14. iHate Tacoma: When Grandpa Shay comes to vists Carly invites Grandma Shay from Tacoma and when Grandma and Grandpa Shay start fight Carly must stop them before they ruin her science project. Meanwhile Sam's Grandma from Buffalo,New York and Freddie's Grandma from Rochester come and try to hit on Spencer. (this is the last episode production wise)
    15. iWish Thing Could Stay The Same: TBA

doggieal1000

[288]Sep 3, 2008
    skull555 wrote:
    Awesome ideas!
    thanks

doggieal1000

[289]Sep 3, 2008
    here is my season 2
    1.iWant a Comerical
    2+3. iWant Go To The Big Apple
    4.I Want To Stop This
    5+6. iLove You
    7.iAm Scared Of... !
    8.iWant To Go To Prom
    9. i,Myself, and Me
    10. iFell Through The Looking Glass

Season 3
    1. iLive Here Now
    2. iHave To Get My Brother Out
    3. iAm Miss America!
    4. iNeed The J Phone
    5. iCan See Mommy
    6. iSaw My Mom Kiss Lubert''s Cousin Henry
    7.iZoey
    8.iThink My Dad is Going To Be Mad
    8.iWill Go On A Date With Freddie
    9.iThink I Love Freddie
    10.iWant Taylor Swift: airs Tomorrow
    11.+12. iHeard Nevel Talk To Some People

Season 4 AirDate TBA
    1.iAm Sorry
    2.iWill Run Away
    3.iHeart Spencer
    4.iThink Its Time To Break Up
    5.iHave A Confession
    6.iCan Sing
    7.iTruth or Dare You!
    8.iSaw Sam Kissing My Ex-Boyfriend
    9.iHate Sam And Freddie
    10.iWanna Go To The Fair
    11.iTold You So
    12+ 13.iMay Have To Leave

Season 5
    1.iQuit iCarly
    2. + 3.i'm Back
    3.iGot These Look From My Mama
    4.iWill Die
    5.iText Message
    6.iDid Not Know Miss. Briggs Had Kids
    7.iWant The Golden Ticket
    8.iAlmost Drowned In The Pool
    9.iBabysit
    10.iAm A Princess
    11.+12 +13. iHeard My Parents Are Getting Devorse

Season 6
    1.iStart A New School Year
    2. iDo A School Switch
    3. iWish Upon A Star
    4. iDouble Dutch
    5. iSaw The Dead(Halloween Episode) 6. iKiss Jake
    7. iStole Money
    8. iAlmost Got Killed
    9. iWant The Cheetah Girls
    10. iGot A D in Detention?
    11. iStressed Over My Math Test
    12. iT Was The Biggest Zit Of My Life
    13. iGo To A Wedding

Season 7
    1. iStunt Double
    2. iAsked Why?
    3. iBought A Dairy
    4. iBlognissh
    5. iCrave Crepes
    6. iWill Always Loathe You Sam
    7. iMiss You Freddie
    8. iCarly Gives Back
    9. iCan Do The Can Can
    10. iAm A True Leader
    11. iAm A Beauty School Drop-Out
    12. iAm In Love
    13. iCheat On The SAT's
    14. iHate Tacoma

EdFan101

[290]Sep 3, 2008
    iWant miley cyrus:miley cyrus comes to town and wants to perform on iCarly but can they get sam far enough from her so she can do so?

seddievscreddie

[293]Sep 26, 2008
    Season 1. 1. Pilot- When Carly accidentally trips Tasha in the hallway, she has to go to the hospital, which means Carly needs a replacement for iCarly. She meets a girl named Sam and they become best buds. Will iCarly score big, or will it lose viewers?

2. iMeet a Movie Star?- When Carly gets an invatation to meet a movie star, she would have to quit iCarly and say good-bye to Sam, Freddie, and Spencer. Which one will she choose? Will someone get mad? Will someone cry?

3. iWant You, Tom - Sam becomes obsessed with Tom Higgenson (Plain White T's.) She thinks about him every night. When Tom is in a car accident, Sam isn't seen for days. What will Carly and Freddie do? Meanwhile, Spencer struggles with upcoming art sculptures.

(The Season 1 list will be coutinued.)

IHeartSB

[294]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 13
    I actually have one that would FINALLY introduce Spencer and Carly's father to the show. It would be either a Thanksgiving or a Christmas episode. Spencer and Carly's father (named Abraham or Abe for short) is coming back to Seattle after being in a submarine in Europe for a year. Carly and Spencer make special plans for his return (i.e. Spencer makes a welcome home sculpture in the shape of a submarine and Carly makes a special dinner). Things are perfect and the welcome home celebration goes off without a hitch. During that same time Abe mentions that he no longer has to go on these long missions and can move back to Seattle to be near Carly and Spencer. They are so happy (Carly more so than Spencer since she's younger) and they spend all of their free time for over a week together. One day Abe gets a call from the Navy saying that he just got a promotion and will now be in charge of a larger fleet of naval men than the one he was with before. This however, means that he will have to go away for a long time on his first mission of his new position. Carly takes the news harder than anyone. She enlists the help of Spencer, Freddie, and Sam to find a way to make him stay in Seattle, but to no avail. The episode ends either on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day with Abe making an emotional exit.

This would be the first and last time that Spencer and Carly's father would be seen on the show. I'm thinking that Abe should be played by the same guy who played Zoey's father on Zoey101. Let me know what you think.

schillingklaus

[295]Oct 31, 2008
    • level: 12

iDrake

Guest Stars: Drake Bell, Randy Jackson

The webshow is chosen the best webshow of the year.

As an award , Sam's idol Drake Bell is going to sing in thewebcast.

Sam calls Drake all cool, sarcastically insinuating that Freddie is a total lamer.

Mrs. Briggs hates Drake. But Randy Jackson's apprauisal of Drake changes her mind.

In the show, Carly and Drake sing 'Leave it all to me' , breaking the viewers' records.

Randy Jackson offers a record contract to Carly, but she declines because she wants to stay with Sam and Freddie.

iSpread A Virus

Guest Stars: Reed Alexander, Bill Gates

Nevel Papperman spreads a new virus on the interweb. The computer used bt Freddie for the webxast is infected,

and chaos breaks out in a webcast.

They get Seattle's greatest computer expert to fix it, but it would cost them thousands of bucks.

Spencer makes and sells a sculpture which covers the costs, right in time for the next show.

Nevel gets thrown into insane asylum.

iCurly

Guest Stars: Victoria Justice

A supermodel comes to Ridgeway, sharing lessons with Carly and her gang.

She insists in the correct hair fashion as the key to public popularity.

Sam and Carly get hair treatment over and over, annoying the hell out of Freddie.

Alas , the viewers love the new outfit

Unfortunately, Carly's and Sam's hairs curl up in a way unforeseen .

Spencers makes a sculpture of the model and is awarded the Harry-Joyner-Medal

iZap Lewbert

Freddy's favourite cousin sends him a whole cardboard box with her latest inventions.

Most of them are for the webcast, but Freddie is particularly pleased aby a wristwatch with built-in laser zappers.

He dons the watch, using it in order to defend himself against Sam's meanness.

Carly is upset and urges Freddie to send the whole box back to the inventor.

But then they agree on using the zap watch on Lewbert.

iMIMI37

[296]Oct 31, 2008
    • level: 8
    IHeartSB wrote:
    I actually have one that would FINALLY introduce Spencer and Carly's father to the show. It would be either a Thanksgiving or a Christmas episode. Spencer and Carly's father (named Abraham or Abe for short) is coming back to Seattle after being in a submarine in Europe for a year. Carly and Spencer make special plans for his return (i.e. Spencer makes a welcome home sculpture in the shape of a submarine and Carly makes a special dinner). Things are perfect and the welcome home celebration goes off without a hitch. During that same time Abe mentions that he no longer has to go on these long missions and can move back to Seattle to be near Carly and Spencer. They are so happy (Carly more so than Spencer since she's younger) and they spend all of their free time for over a week together. One day Abe gets a call from the Navy saying that he just got a promotion and will now be in charge of a larger fleet of naval men than the one he was with before. This however, means that he will have to go away for a long time on his first mission of his new position. Carly takes the news harder than anyone. She enlists the help of Spencer, Freddie, and Sam to find a way to make him stay in Seattle, but to no avail. The episode ends either on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day with Abe making an emotional exit.

This would be the first and last time that Spencer and Carly's father would be seen on the show. I'm thinking that Abe should be played by the same guy who played Zoey's father on Zoey101. Let me know what you think.

Great idea. I think if iCarly did big time guest stars Jim Carrey could play the father.

giadolphin9965

[297]Oct 31, 2008
    • level: 4
    How do I post my episodes?

imatt-08

[298]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 2

My Season 3!!!

( 3.1 ) iMet Freddie's Cousin
    Freddie's cousin, Jason, moves to the Bushwell Plaza, and start to participate of several iCarly segments. When Carly decides to put him as a new co-hoster, Sam and Freddie disagree with her, and she must convince them to think the opposite. Meanwhile, Spencer creates a website to show his sculptures.

( 3.2 ) iCan't Erase That Post
    When Freddie writes in the iCarly blog that he loves Carly, she get mad and make him erase the post. But a problem in the website server blocked the post erasing system. Meanwhile, Sam, Jason and Spencer make a short film to the "Seattle Amateur Short Film Festival".

( 3.3 ) iDetective
    When Freddie's computer is invaded, he and Carly become "detectives" to find out who did it. After a lot of investigations, they find two suspects: Nevel and Lewbert. Meanwhile, Valerie comes back to school, and start hanging out with Jeremy. Sam and Jason ask Spencer's help to find out if she has the same proposite when she dated Freddie, 2 years ago.

( 3.4 ) iForgot Spencer's Birthday
    Spencer's 28th birthday is coming, and he realizes that Carly may not remember it. For don't be obvious, he creates a lot of weird sculptures thet remember birthday, but she doesn't remember. Meanwhile, Sam, Freddie and Jason plan a surprise party, but everything start to go wrong.

( 3.5 ) iGot Stuck In My Bedroom
    When Carly is getting prepared to the next iCarly, the key of her bedroom falls from the window. As there's only 30 minutes until the show start, Freddie, Sam, Jason and Spencer have to find a way to open the door quickly, after finding out that Sam's "trick" doesn't work.

( 3.6 ) iDon't See You
    In a stormy day, the energy fails during iCarly. Then, a lot of weird things start to happen. Meanwhile, Spencer tries to finish a sculpture in the dark.

( 3.7 ) iHate Math
    When Carly and Sam both take bad grades in the math test, they ask Spencer's help to become better in the next test. Meanwhile, Freddie and Jason participate of a TV show called Who's Better in Math?. But when they find out that the producers are giving them the easier questions, both try to make the others win.

( 3.8 ) iMust Finish It All
    After playing with water in the show, Carly gets sick. When she goes back to school, the teachers overcharge her with the tasks that she lost. Now, she have only 3 days to finish all the tasks, and take a good grade in the bulletin. Meanwhile, Spencer bet with Lewbert who eats more hot dogs in a week.

EdFan101

[299]Nov 1, 2008
    iswear:when carly and sam play with bowling balls and pies and catapaults a bowling ball accidentally lands on carly's thumb and she says the f word on accident soon later they loose viewers and everyone at school is dissing her so she has to apologize to all her viewers

giadolphin9965

[300]Nov 3, 2008
    • level: 4

Season 2:

iAm Not Dating Nevel:

When Nevel returns, he wants Sam! She turns him down, and he gets revenge by spreading a rumor that he and Sam are dating. Carly and Freddie hear it, and become furious with Sam.She stops showing up for iCarly, and they become angrier. Will Sam come back?

iHate MySpace:

Carly, Sam and Freddie join on MySpace (which is un-safe) When somebody asks Sam out, she says no. Later, she is online stalked by the person that asked her out, whom is angry.

iHave a Bet:

Freddie bets Sam she can't eat for two weeks. Sam tries, and gets sick a few times. She suddenly is better. See my episode called iHave Four Months to see more about the sickness.

iWant Him:

Jake returns. He asks Sam out, making Carly very jealous. She gets mad at Sam and yells at her. Sam, whose feeling are very hurt, stops hanging with Carly, except for the show. Will Carly and Sam forgive each other?

iLeave:

Carly's granddad comes back for her, and this time she truly leaves. When she sees Sam and Freddie on iCarly again, she becomes uspet, thinking they are continuing. What she doesn't know is it was only a notice about iCarly stopping.

iAm Sorry:

Carly hears the truth about the show. She forgives her friends, and they apologize for not asking to webcast about it instead of writing blogs.

iAm Sick:

Sam becomes very ill, and Carly visits. Carly feels guilty when she returns to Yakima again.

iAm Back:

Carly has moved back to Seattle! She's back under Spenncer's care!

iHave Four Months:

Carly goes to see Sam as soon as she arrives back to Seattle. She finds out Sam has tuberculosis and will live four months.

iTell:

Sam tells the iCarly fans about her illness. They send sad, upset, and even a couple angry reviews. Sam becomes sad and angry with herself.

iDon't Remember:

Sam falls down and hits her head on Carly's sofa. She loses her memory. She can't remember her friends, her illness, or even iCarly.

iRemember Now:

Sam regains her memory and starts calling herself clumsy and stupid, due to her fall that caused her memory loss.

iRoller Coaster:

Sam, Spencer, Carly, and Freddie head to Six Flags! When Sam reveals her biggest fear, she is embarrassed to be scared of roller coasters. She starts accusing herself of ruining the other's fun when she won't ride a roller coaster.

iWill Tell You:

Sam reveals yet another secret: her mom is abusive. When her mom gets angry at Sam for having tuberculosis, she severly beats Sam and flees the country to avoid being arrested. Sam is sent to the hospital with her injuries.

Stay tuned for Season 3!