We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

[x] Official iCarly Create Your Own Episodes Thread [x]

BritBrit49

[261]Jun 29, 2008
    • level: 4
    IThink im being Replaced

One day after another good web show of ICarly Sam has bad news for Carly and Freddie she said that her family and her are going away to flordia on vacation for 2 weeks. Freddi and Carly were not happy about it they didn't know how they were going to do the show without Sam then the next day in school while Sam is in Florida there is a new student in school n everyone seems to like him all the girls thought he was really cute and funny n the guys thought he was awsome with pick up lines for girls. Carly had a great idea for to save her web show so he asked the new guy Blake if he wanted to fill in for Sam just until she got bac from florida. When Blake saw Carly n Freddi he actully couldn't belive he got to see them in person and that Carly was asking him to be on their web show so he said that he would be delighted to be on her webshow. When Sam got bac from Florida the first place she went to was Carlys apartment but when she got their she saw what a big hit Blake was and started to feel replaced so she barged right in to the room to yell at Carly and Freddi right in front of the camera. After Sam left Carly ended the show early n went to go see Sam to tell her she wasn't being replaced Sam didn't buy it but the next day in school she forgave Carly, Freddi, and Blake. Sam and Blake became great friends and Carly and Sam promised that the next time one of them go on vacation that they wouldn't assume they are being replaced.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skull555

[262]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 18
    That was an Awesome episode idea! I hope that actually becomes an iCarly episode! It is a great idea!

EdFan101

[263]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 21
    iSent freddy's mom to rehab:carly accidentally gets angry at freddies mom for over worriing that freddie didn't put on his sun hat and she goes crazy and spencer called a rehabilitation clinic and they put her in a strait jacket and took her to the happy hotel rehab clinic

BritBrit49

[264]Jul 4, 2008
    skull555 wrote:
    That was an Awesome episode idea! I hope that actually becomes an iCarly episode! It is a great idea!

Thanx

skull555

[265]Jul 8, 2008
    No problem! That was an Awesome idea for an iCarly episode, and it probably should be!

TeemerDJ

[266]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 12
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:

iDare You: Carly and her friends do a segment on the show called "iDare You" where viewers send in dares that they want Carly, Sam, and Freddie to do for a whole week. Carly is dared to not sleep for a week, Sam is dared not to talk for a week, and Freddie is dared to insult Carly for a week.

iDate: Carly and her friends decide to do a Speed Dating night on iCarly where a bunch of people come, talk to someone for 2 minutes, then when time is up switch to the next person.

iCatwalk: Carly and the others decide to do a fashion show on iCarly. They get models from school and get Spencer to design some clothes. But, after Carly puts them on too much pressure they quit, so who will walk down that catwalk?

iWas Robbed: After Carly and Spencer's apartment is robbed, Carly thinks it was somebody who lives on the other wing of the building, she, Sam, and Freddie go to the burglar's apartment, and try to film evidence that he stole her and Spencer's stuff for the police and a new segment on iCarly.

iMiss my Dad: Carly misses her dad alot, and for her birthday, Spencer, Sam, and Freddie plan to try and get him to come home for a little while.
    iLove Mr. Baumer: Carly, Sam, and the rest of the girls at school fall inlove with the new teacher, Mr. Baumer, and Carly invites him to come on iCarly. Freddie who is jealous decides to make a fool out of him on the show.

iForbid: After an incident, Freddie's mom absolutely FORBIDS him from ever doing iCarly or even seeing Carly and Sam again. Spencer must disract Mrs. Benson, as Carly and Sam attempt to break him out. In the end, Freddie must finally stand up to his mother.

Edited on 07/17/2008 9:38pm

tntmk763167

[267]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 1
    iwanna find my dad- Freddie looks all around seaatle with carly and ♥sam♥ looking for his dad

skull555

[268]Jul 29, 2008
    Actually, that sounds like a really Awesome idea for iCarly! Carly can also find her parents!

TeemerDJ

[269]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 12
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:

iDare You: Carly and her friends do a segment on the show called "iDare You" where viewers send in dares that they want Carly, Sam, and Freddie to do for a whole week. Carly is dared to not sleep for a week, Sam is dared not to talk for a week, and Freddie is dared to insult Carly for a week.

iDate: Carly and her friends decide to do a Speed Dating night on iCarly where a bunch of people come, talk to someone for 2 minutes, then when time is up switch to the next person.

iCatwalk: Carly and the others decide to do a fashion show on iCarly. They get models from school and get Spencer to design some clothes. But, after Carly puts them on too much pressure they quit, so who will walk down that catwalk?

iWas Robbed: After Carly and Spencer's apartment is robbed, Carly thinks it was somebody who lives on the other wing of the building, she, Sam, and Freddie go to the burglar's apartment, and try to film evidence that he stole her and Spencer's stuff for the police and a new segment on iCarly.

iMiss my Dad: Carly misses her dad alot, and for her birthday, Spencer, Sam, and Freddie plan to try and get him to come home for a little while.
    iLove Mr. Baumer: Carly, Sam, and the rest of the girls at school fall inlove with the new teacher, Mr. Baumer, and Carly invites him to come on iCarly. Freddie who is jealous decides to make a fool out of him on the show.

iForbid: After an incident, Freddie's mom absolutely FORBIDS him from ever doing iCarly or even seeing Carly and Sam again. Spencer must disract Mrs. Benson, as Carly and Sam attempt to break him out. In the end, Freddie must finally stand up to his mother.

iMerchandise: Carly, Sam, and Freddie are approached Dudco Toys to do a toyline for iCarly (Carly, Sam, and Freddie action figures, Loobert dolls (wart sold separately), etc...But the guys feel like this will turn out just like when they promoted techfoots or when they started a tv show, and when the toy company decides to go along with their iCarly merchandise anyway...Carly decides to take action...again.
    Edited on 07/31/2008 8:27pm

libraman_92

[270]Aug 4, 2008
    • level: 10

EPISODE ONE, SEASON ONE:

iWill Begin My Own Webshow

In the first episode, Carly begins a webshow, but things go bad when Carly becomes desperate for ideas.

EPISODE TWO, SEASON ON:

iNeed Sam

Sam has detention on a day of iCarly.

EPISODE THREE, SEASON ONE:

iDon't Like Freddie

Freddie quits iCarly when Carly tells him that she doesn't like him.

what do you guys think?

skull555

[271]Aug 11, 2008
    Yeah, iDon't Like Sam's Boyfriend, and iHate Sam's Boyfriend are mostly the same!

doggieal1000

[272]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 15
    here is my season 2
    1.iWant a Comerical
    2+3. iWant Go To The Big Apple
    4.I Want To Stop This
    5+6. iLove You
    7.iAm Scared Of... !
    8.iWant To Go To Prom
    9. i,Myself, and Me
    10. iFell Through The Looking Glass

Season 3
    1. iLive Here Now
    2. iHave To Get My Brother Out
    3. iAm Miss America!
    4. iNeed The J Phone
    5. iCan See Mommy
    6. iSaw My Mom Kiss Lubert''s Cousin Henry
    7.iZoey
    8.iThink My Dad is Going To Be Mad
    8.iWill Go On A Date With Freddie
    9.iThink I Love Freddie
    10.iWant Taylor Swift: airs Tomorrow
    11.+12. iHeard Nevel Talk To Some People

Season 4 AirDate TBA
    1.iAm Sorry
    2.iWill Run Away
    3.iHeart Spencer
    4.iThink Its Time To Break Up
    5.iHave A Confession
    6.iCan Sing
    7.iTruth or Dare You!
    8.iSaw Sam Kissing My Ex-Boyfriend
    9.iHate Sam And Freddie
    10.iWanna Go To The Fair
    11.iTold You So
    12+ 13.iMay Have To Leave

Season 5
    1.iQuit iCarly
    2. + 3.i'm Back
    3.iGot These Look From My Mama
    4.iWill Die
    5.iText Message
    6.iDid Not Know Miss. Briggs Had Kids
    7.iWant The Golden Ticket
    8.iAlmost Drowned In The Pool
    9.iBabysit
    10.iAm A Princess
    11.+12 +13. iHeard My Parents Are Getting Devorse

Season 6
    1.iStart A New School Year
    2. iDo A School Switch
    3. iWish Upon A Star
    4. iDouble Dutch
    5. iSaw The Dead(Halloween Episode) 6. iKiss Jake
    7. iStole Money
    8. iAlmost Got Killed
    9. iWant The Cheetah Girls
    10. iGot A D in Detention?
    11. iStressed Over My Math Test
    12. iT Was The Biggest Zit Of My Life
    13. iGo To A Wedding

Season 7
    1. iStunt Double
    2. iAsked Why?
    3. iBought A Dairy
    4. iBlognissh
    5. iCrave Crepes
    6. iWill Always Loathe You Sam
    7. iMiss You Freddie
    8. iCarly Gives Back
    9. iCan Do The Can Can
    10. iAm A True Leader
    11. iAm A Beauty School Drop-Out
    12. iAm In Love
    13. iCheat On The SAT's: Carly forgets to study for the SATs and must cheat but when she gets a perfect 100. She must vagley look for someone else to blame. Meanwhile Spencer build a "hellocoptor" and crashs it right before Carly goes to jail and he saves the day.
    14. + 15. iHave To Move On Now: TBA

Grey90

[273]Aug 12, 2008
    iLov-ike You: Carly really likes a boy named Mark, and they start to date each other. After a few weeks of dating, Carly says she loves him, and she regrets it when it causes Mark to break up with her. Carly tries to get back together with him.

RevolveFaith

[274]Aug 13, 2008

iDance at the Ball (actually a fanfic I'm doing in my blog, spoilers won't hurt (and these are just little spoilers))

Carly gets to organize the school dance. Sam and Freddie decide to be partners for the school dance, only because they have no dance partners. Carly, who still has no date, is worried and embarassed, so during the dance, Carly asks Freddie to be her partner and Freddie quickly said 'Yes'. But now, Sam has no partner, and worse, she is the only one who has no partner. Embarassed, she left the dance, and is mad at Carly. And, the iCarly show might be in danger of being cancelled, because Sam refuses to show up and Carly can't do it on her own.

Grey90

[275]Aug 13, 2008
    iLove a Good Mystery: Spencer makes his BEST SCULPTURE YET! He sells it for 5,000 dollars on MeBay, and wraps it up. The next day, the day he was going to ship it off to the buyer, it is gone. Carly, Sam, and Freddie take it upon themselves to find the sculpture. They search the apartment completely, and cannot find it. They call over Gibby and Duke to help them look for it, but can't find it. So, Spencer goes down to the lobby so he can go to the police station and file it missing, and he discovers it in the corner of the lobby. It turns out, Lewbert was the one who bought it! He took it out of the apartment when they were asleep.

Grey90

[276]Aug 18, 2008
    iHave To Do The Show Without Carly: Spencer sudddenly gets much more strict, and when Carly gets home a little late, she is grounded from leaving the apartment, and it's forbidden for her to step into the iCarly studio. Sam and Freddie have to do iCarly without Carly, and they have a terrible time trying.

Grey90

[277]Aug 18, 2008
    iWant My Mommy...: It is Mother's Day, and Mr. Shay visits, and he decides it's time to tell Carly what happened to her mother (Spencer already knew). The two of them got a divorce, and she moved to Florida, then, Mr. Shay can't bring himself to tell Carly the rest. So, when Mr. Shay leaves, Carly Zaplooks her mother, and tries to find her, she is determined to meet her, and Spencer has to be the one to tell her the truth: Mrs. Shay died seven months after moving to Florida.

Grey90

[278]Aug 19, 2008
    iLov-ike You (2.1)
    iHave To Do The Show Without Carly (2.2)
    iWant My Mommy (2.3)
    iAm Scared (2.4) : Carly, Sam, and Freddie do a Fear Session on iCarly, and it is revealed that Sam's worst fear is of storms. Then, the next day, Carly, Sam, Freddie, and Spencer are in the apartment and a crackle of thunder BOOMs. Sam freaks out, and runs up to the iCarly studio. Everyone tries to get her out, but it's a big challenge.
    iWill Tell (2.5) : Carly accidentally reveals to Sam that she likes Freddie, right in front of his ex-girlfriend, Valerie! She threatens that she will tell everyone in the school that Carly likes Freddie if she doesn't give Freddie back to her. Carly must find out what to do, no one can know that she likes Freddie. Spencer tries to find a part-time job.
    iGroove (2.6) : There is going to be a disco party in town, and Freddie has to learn how to dance. Spencer finds a job at Mall Mart.

Grey90

[279]Aug 19, 2008
    iLov-ike You (2.1)
    iHave To Do The Show Without Carly (2.2)
    iWant My Mommy (2.3)
    iAm Scared (2.4)
    iWill Tell (2.5)
    iGroove (2.6)
    iDon't Date Crazy People... (2.7) : Spencer meets Kandie, a girl he really likes at Mall Mart, and he asks her out on a date. When he is rejected, he is heartbroken and Carly tries to get Kandie to go out with Spencer so he will be the happy, goofy, brother that he was before. In the end, he gets the date, and it turns out that Kandie is nuts, and she makes out with Spencer while on the date, and then she makes out with the waiter. Spencer gets out of the date as fast as he can.
    iWish (2.8) Carly wants to date Freddie, she finally realizes, and she tries to fight her feelings for him.

seddievscreddie

[280]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 7
    Season 2

1. iWant Nevel Out
    2. iAm Not Jealous
    3. iLove Snickerdoodles
    4. iNeed to Stop Spending Money
    5. iWant a Dog
    6. iHave Lice
    7. iHate Yakima
    8. iLove Club penguin
    9. iWant a Cell Phone pt.1
    10. iWant a Cell Phone pt.2
    11. iMight Not Hate You