We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

[x] Official iCarly Create Your Own Episodes Thread [x]

tugsfan121

[141]Jan 4, 2008
    • level: 15
    iGhosts:Ghosts haunt Freddie's cameras,and end up ruining the show.When they confront the ghosts,the only way they can get rid of them is having Freddie.Will Carly and Sam give up Freddie,or iCarly?In the end,they tricked the ghosts,got Freddie back,and scared them off with an evil sculpture figure Spencer made.

iCrush:After Freddie shows his other side to the girls,they fall for him.But their crush on Freddie ends up ruining iCarly.The only way to continue properly is to lose him.Germy,the only other tech genius,ends up ruining the show by his constant sneezing.So,Freddie returned,and got sam to annoy him again.However,Carly now still has secret feelings for him...

iHacker:Nevel has returned to his proper side after Kernal Mogon stuck him to the latch and left him hanging,waiting for his mother to return from the Arabian peninsula.But a hacker destroys iCarly,and Nevel isn't doing it!They found out it was Ms.Briggs,who thinks they are making the webshow wrong.She wants revenge for when they changed the background on her.She will only stop hacking until they let her play the bagpipes,without disruption.In the end,she played right,but Freddie made a plan to put the sound on mute,and put on Switz music,with a fat man dacing near her on the greenscreen,to keep their fans up.They actually doubled their audience with the comedy,and blocked iCarly from Ms Briggs' computer,so she can't see what they did.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TeemerDJ

[142]Jan 4, 2008
    • level: 12
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:

iDare You: Carly and her friends do a segment on the show called "iDare You" where viewers send in dares that they want Carly, Sam, and Freddie to do for a whole week. Carly is dared to not sleep for a week, Sam is dared not to talk for a week, and Freddie is dared to insult Carly for a week.

iDate: Carly and her friends decide to do a Speed Dating night on iCarly where a bunch of people come, talk to someone for 2 minutes, then when time is up switch to the next person.

iCatwalk: Carly and the others decide to do a fashion show on iCarly. They get models from school and get Spencer to design some clothes. But, after Carly puts them on too much pressure they quit, so who will walk down that catwalk?

iWas Robbed: After Carly and Spencer's apartment is robbed, Carly thinks it was somebody who lives on the other wing of the building, she, Sam, and Freddie go to the burglar's apartment, and try to film evidence that he stole her and Spencer's stuff for the police and a new segment on iCarly.

iMiss my Dad: Carly misses her dad alot, and for her birthday, Spencer, Sam, and Freddie plan to try and get him to come home for a little while.
    Edited on 01/04/2008 11:39pm

doggieal1000

[143]Jan 7, 2008

iAm scared of......: Carly,Sam,and Freddie have a new spot on icarly called iAm scared of where people tell them what they are sacred of but when Sam wrtie hers on a pice of paper she will leave icarly.So will she tell her secert/scaredness or leaveand go toihateicarly.com find out

note:samwrite that she is scared to tell freddie she like him.

tugsfan121

[144]Jan 8, 2008
    iHate These People(Hour long TV Special):When Naked Brothers Band continouly uploads videos on YouTube,the new home of iCarly since icarly.com crashed,iCarly gets no viewers.Freddie is especially annoyed when Natt sends a virus into his computer,and the computer will stall whenever he goes on Youtube,Dailymotion,or any other video site.The iCarly crew have had enough,so they go to LA to talk to them themselves.Freddie gets into a bad fist fight with Natt,and in the end,Freddie had won,and the Naked Brothers band ceased uploading videos to national websites.However,they make their own website,and haven't yet removed Freddie's virus on purpose.So,Freddie sends a SUPER powerful spam to their website,causing it to fall like blocks.Alex comes to Seattle and tries to get Freddie,only to leave the hosptial completly wounded.Sam had helped just a little.Carly ends up in a slapfight with Rosalina,and Rosalina sees Freddie's determination and forms a crush on him.Natt is really angry now,so goes after Freddie,only to leave with sore grapes and a bloody nose,including a head trama,which is hard to do because he's VERY hardheaded.Carly doesn't want Rosalina following Freddie,so she puts a bad hurting on her.They then report NBB to the police,and when they were released,they weren't allowed on the TV,Internet,or into cities to entertain.NBB collapsed,and iCarly grew tremedously,because many hated NBB,like me.Throughout the whole movie,Spencer was back in Seattle making a sculputre of the iCarly logo,with tremendous results,so it's now in the background of the iCarly set.

I think this was a great TV special,I mean,I made iCarly grow huge in fan population,it's now available to worldwide internet now,in over 5567 languages and countries!I also got rid of NBB,that made me REAALLLYYY happy!I'm a huge iCarly fan like all of you after all!I hated them because they have bad talent too though.Bye!

doggieal1000

[145]Jan 12, 2008
    iFell Through The Looking Glass: Freddie and Carly's apartment had a looking glass but when Sam falls throught she forgets ever thing now its up to Freddie and Caly to refresh Sam memeoy . Will icarly.com no logr be in production??

iLive Here Now: When Sam's brother put thier house on fire Sam and her family now have to live in Carly and Freddie's apartment. But when Sam brother is falling love with Carly he moves in with Carly.

iHave To Get My Brother Out: Sam's brother who is about 18 has to go to college but when he leaves he wants Carly to come with her.

yugaton88

[146]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 22

Season Finale: iHave To Date Freddie: Part One

Carly is at a slumber party with Sam and some other girls, and they decide to play truth or dare, Carly gets dared to date Freddie and on the first date, kiss him, it is truth or dare, so Carly can't say no. The next day Carly and Freddie go on a date after an episode of iCarly is done being taken and is on the website. Carly kisses Freddie and he faints. He faints.

To Be Continued...

Gander119

[147]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 11

iDaddy-Carly's show is having a scedule of guest appearences,and when her dad comes over to visit,he doesn't like their show and thinks it's too unappopriate,he threatens to shut it down forever,even when their ratings might go higher with guest appearences,if they have guest appearences..

iAm Back-Nevel and Valarie meet,and find out they have stuff in common.They go out to dinner,and when they find out they both want revenge on Carly,things aren't going so well for ICarly and it's viewers,and if they don't have popularity,they don't have a show...

Sorry for spelling the words wrong,if any are wrong.

Check Out My Profile.

MillionaireMan6

[148]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 16

I have another one (it's supposed to be a touching one in two ways and you can find out the two ways in the synopsis):

EpisodeTitle: Broken Toy

Synopsis: A new shy kid from Waukeshanamed Dylan, who loves to do stuff inschool, comes to Carly, Sam and Freddie's school. Sam keeps picking on him because he loves school but Carly and Freddie tell Sam to stop and they befriend him immediately because he's thekind of guy that needs respect and comfort. Sam now feels like she's being ignored for Dylan. And as Carly and Freddie now hear more about Dylan, it turns out he got picked on all the time every single day at his old school and his only friends were teachers and other adults in the school. So he's glad to finally have some people his own ageto look up to. Will Dylan keep these two trusty friends? Will they ever talk to Sam again? Just read my upcoming Fanfic to find out.

Notes: This is the first episode to ever not feature a webcast (you know, for the touching thing).
    This is also the first episode to not feature "i" at the beginning.

Allusions: The episode title, Broken Toy, is taken from the 1915 short drama where things go too far for a group of bullies, when Raymond, a 12-year-old boy with a troubled life, who they make fun of and tease for their amusement is hit by a car because of it.

What do you think? I think it would be one of the highest rated episodes of the series with even more "Tearjerker" reviews than iWanna Stay With Spencer.

steffy_girl57

[149]Jan 18, 2008
    • level: 1

Hey people! I'm new here, but I love making up TV show episodes. I'm in the process of scripting this episode of icarly:

iParty

Spencer's 27th birthday is coming up, and Carly wants to do something great for him. Freddy and Sam both have ideas, but they decide to do Carly's idea: Host a surprise birthday party on icarly for Spencer. The friends agree on this idea, and Carly assigns everyone a job to help prep for the party. Sam is in charge of food; Freddy is in charge of music and decorations; and Carly is in charge of invitations and finding a perfect gift. It seems like it's going to be perfect, but Freddy has a problem keeping secrets, and can't find a good band to play. Sam procrastinates, and the day of the party, she drops the BIG cake, and has to make one from scratch before Carly finds out. Carly can't find a gift, and learns her father can not make it to the party. It seems like the party is ruined. Can Carly, Sam, and Freddy pull this off and make Spencer happy on his special day??

Tell me what u think!! THANKS!!

Edited on 01/18/2008 9:04am
    Edited 2 total times.

steffy_girl57

[150]Jan 18, 2008
    • level: 1

OH!! I just got another idea!!

iLove rock'n'roll

Carly, Sam and Freddy decide to put together a band called "iRock". Carly is the lead singer. Sam is drummer. Freddy is guitar. When they perform on icarly, they receive instant fame. Surprisingly, the fame goes to Carly's head, and she drops icarly to go find an agent so she can get a record deal. Feeling left out, Sam and Freddy put away their differences and try to show Carly her behavior by secretly recording her. Carly sees what being famous is doing to her, and doesn't go for the record deal. She goes back to icarly, and everything ends on a good note.

TeemerDJ

[152]Jan 18, 2008
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:

iDare You: Carly and her friends do a segment on the show called "iDare You" where viewers send in dares that they want Carly, Sam, and Freddie to do for a whole week. Carly is dared to not sleep for a week, Sam is dared not to talk for a week, and Freddie is dared to insult Carly for a week.

iDate: Carly and her friends decide to do a Speed Dating night on iCarly where a bunch of people come, talk to someone for 2 minutes, then when time is up switch to the next person.

iCatwalk: Carly and the others decide to do a fashion show on iCarly. They get models from school and get Spencer to design some clothes. But, after Carly puts them on too much pressure they quit, so who will walk down that catwalk?

iWas Robbed: After Carly and Spencer's apartment is robbed, Carly thinks it was somebody who lives on the other wing of the building, she, Sam, and Freddie go to the burglar's apartment, and try to film evidence that he stole her and Spencer's stuff for the police and a new segment on iCarly.

iMiss my Dad: Carly misses her dad alot, and for her birthday, Spencer, Sam, and Freddie plan to try and get him to come home for a little while.
    iLove Mr. Baumer: Carly, Sam, and the rest of the girls at school fall inlove with the new teacher, Mr. Baumer, and Carly invites him to come on iCarly. Freddie who is jealous decides to make a fool out of him on the show.
    Edited on 01/18/2008 11:19pm

doggieal1000

[153]Jan 19, 2008
    TeemerDJ do u like theese eppeys

iFell Through The Looking Glass: Freddie and Carly's apartment had a looking glass but when Sam falls throught she forgets ever thing now its up to Freddie and Caly to refresh Sam memeoy . Will icarly.com no logr be in production??

iLive Here Now: When Sam's brother put thier house on fire Sam and her family now have to live in Carly and Freddie's apartment. But when Sam brother is falling love with Carly he moves in with Carly.

iHave To Get My Brother Out: Sam's brother who is about 18 has to go to college but when he leaves he wants Carly to come with her.

doggieal1000

[154]Jan 19, 2008
    IWant To Stop This: When Carly and the Gang hear about the Writer's Strike they want to stop it. Meanwhile Spencer makes green and white piture of the school. Note: Writer strike is over and show will have new episodes iThink iCarly Should Get a New Look: When Carly the set should get a new look she asks Spencer but when he can't think of anything Freddie has to help him. Meanwhile Sam is trying to get out of detention.

TeemerDJ

[155]Jan 19, 2008
    I like "iLive Here Now". The idea's kewl and iHave to Get My Brother Out is kewl but it's a bit creepy the dude's 18 but he's inlove with a 13 year old?
    Edited on 01/19/2008 10:14am

doggieal1000

[156]Jan 21, 2008
    don't ask

doggieal1000

[157]Jan 21, 2008
    oh wait i got an idea Freddie hypnotizes Sam Brother

doggieal1000

[158]Jan 22, 2008
    doggieal1000 wrote:
    Season 2 finale:iFell Through The Looking Glass: Freddie and Carly's apartment had a looking glass but when Sam falls throught she forgets ever thing now its up to Freddie and Caly to refresh Sam memeoy . Will icarly.com no logr be in production??

Season 3

doggieal1000

[159]Jan 22, 2008
    doggieal1000 wrote:
    doggieal1000 wrote:
    Season 2 finale:iFell Through The Looking Glass: Freddie and Carly's apartment had a looking glass but when Sam falls throught she forgets ever thing now its up to Freddie and Caly to refresh Sam memeoy . Will icarly.com no logr be in production??

Season 3
    iLive Here Now: When Sam's brother put thier house on fire Sam and her family now have to live in Carly and Freddie's apartment. But when Sam brother is falling love with Carly becausw Spencer hyypnotized him so now he moves in with Carly.

here is my season 2
    1.iWant a Comerical
    2+3. iWant To Go To New York
    4.I Want To Stop This
    5+6. iLove You
    7.iAm Scared Of... 8.iWant To Go To Prom
    9. i,Myself, and Me
    10. iFell Through The Looking Glass

Season 2
    1. iLive Here Now
    2. iHave To Get My Brother Out

doggieal1000

[160]Jan 22, 2008
    doggieal1000 wrote:
    doggieal1000 wrote:
    doggieal1000 wrote:

Season 3
    iLive Here Now: When Sam's brother put thier house on fire Sam and her family now have to live in Carly and Freddie's apartment. But when Sam brother is falling love with Carly becausw Spencer hyypnotized him so now he moves in with Carly.

here is my season 2
    1.iWant a Comerical
    2+3. iWant Go To The Big Apple
    4.I Want To Stop This
    5+6. iLove You
    7.iAm Scared Of... 8.iWant To Go To Prom
    9. i,Myself, and Me
    10. iFell Through The Looking Glass

Season 2
    1. iLive Here Now
    2. iHave To Get My Brother Out