We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

[x] Official iCarly Create Your Own Episodes Thread [x]

doggieal1000

[161]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 15
    here is my season 2
    1.iWant a Comerical
    2+3. iWant Go To The Big Apple
    4.I Want To Stop This
    5+6. iLove You
    7.iAm Scared Of... 8.iWant To Go To Prom
    9. i,Myself, and Me
    10. iFell Through The Looking Glass

Season 2
    1. iLive Here Now
    2. iHave To Get My Brother Out
    3. iAm Miss America!: when Carly enters a beauty pagent Sam wants to enter so she and Carly do almsot everything together. But When the two finalist are Sam and Carly the now each are mad at each other. Meanwile Freddie and Spencer try to do a mini iCarly segment called "Crazy and Cool Scupltuars".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yugaton88

[162]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 22
    sounds like he Termidate episode of TSR

doggieal1000

[163]Jan 24, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:
    sounds like he Termidate episode of TSR
    what

marblesearcher

[164]Jan 26, 2008
    • level: 6

1. iCan't Go On Without Freddie
    Beka Malaine, a popular girl at the school, owns a webcast of her own. Falling behind iCarly by only about 100 views, Beka plots to get ahead. A few hours before the three are shooting the week's episode, Beka invites them over. They discuss their webshows. As they're leaving, Freddie goes back for his phone. Beka then grabs him and ties him up in the closet. Carly and Sam are unaware of this and keep trying to find Freddie. Can they do it before they go on?

2. iNeed Spencer on My Show
    Carly, Sam, and Freddie are shooting their webcast. Sam takes a bite of a hotdog. She then begins to choke. Spencer comes up just in time for the himelick maneuver. The fans now refuse to watch unless Spencer can appear in every episode.

[165]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 8

I think they need an episode where same and Freddie end up liking each other

imiss Freddie

Freddie goes on Vacation for 2 weeks and the show gets a replacement producer. Sam ends up missing him and trys to hide it.

[166]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 8
    I like that one

Nickylucas

[167]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 23
    Alright, this is my first couple of episodes:
                                               1. iHave a Resturaunt  
                          Spencer gets and offer that if he makes an enourmus f                    fantastic sculpture, he can get a resturaunt. He wins the                       Resturaunt unexpectedly, then he cooks a meal. But when                                           The food sets on fire, the people have to get out, with a fire Growing every second.                                                                                        2. iMake a Mistake                                               When Carly makes a mistake on what to say on iCarly, her mind                                             gets completely crazy because she has to stay up all night going                                            over her lines. Carly is made fun of at school, and can't get any                                    sleep. But then suddenly, Carly gets an F on her repord card, and                                          because of iCarly, she is failing in school. Would she radder get good                                           grades in school or cancel iCarly forever? Will she find out a way to get                                        the probrelm solved? Who knows, unless the episode was real. 

Nickylucas

[168]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 23
    Sorry, I made a typing error, and it was quite messy. Well anyway, you get the point: iHave a Resturant iMake a Mistake

jrerik95

[169]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 5

iskate board

one day whioe walking to groovie smoothie they spot freddie skateboarding and they see that he is very good and ask him to do some of his tricks to the icarly fans but freddie realises that he has done every trick he knows so he then tellls carly and sam but they insist he do more so he gets mad and quits icarly so can carly get freddie back for the next show

doggieal1000

[170]Feb 9, 2008
    here is my season 2
    1.iWant a Comerical
    4.I Want To Stop This
    5+6. iLove You
    7.iAm Scared Of... 8.iWant To Go To Prom
    9. i,Myself, and Me

Season 2
    1. iLive Here Now
    3. iAm Miss America!: when Carly enters a beauty pagent Sam wants to enter so she and Carly do almsot everything together. But When the two finalist are Sam and Carly the now each are mad at each other. Meanwile Freddie and Spencer try to do a mini iCarly segment called "Crazy and Cool Scupltuars" at the end Sam wins and Carly is happy for Sam
    4.iWant The J Phone:TBA

ksboy100

[171]Feb 9, 2008
    • level: 12

iCarly Goes Hollywood

Right after the gang do their webcast, they check the computer for any comments. There was. It was from the biggest Hollywood producer and he asked them if they're interested, which they are. So the 4 go to Hollywood to become stars. But things become amok when they don't need Freddie or Spencer. Will Carly choose millions of viewers, or her friends and family.

Heinzboy6

[172]Feb 9, 2008
    • level: 12

This MAY sound stupid, BUT....

i(HIC!) Can't (HIC!) Stop (HIC!)uping: Carly is asked to give a speech at a big school assembly come Friday (for a teacher's retirement), and she greatly accepts. However, she soon becomes extremely nervous, and now is hiccupping! Worse, no matter what Freddie and Sam try to help, she can't stop... and soon, it's the day of the assembly! Can she fix this before it's time for the speech? Meanwhile, Spencer tries to shoot an ad for iCarly, but it becomes a hassle when a young neighbor keeps showing up... and messing it up.

Well... how is it?

Edited on 03/21/2008 12:51pm

AangPhantom777

[173]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 33
    Heinzboy6 wrote:

This MAY sound stupid, BUT....

i(HIC!) Can't Stop (HIC!)uping: Carly is asked to give a speech at a big school assembly come Friday (for a teacher's retirement), and she greatly accepts. However, she soon becomes extremely nervous, and now is hiccupping! Worse, no matter what Freddie and Sam try to help, she can't stop... and soon, it's the day of the assembly! Can she fix this before it's time for the speech? Meanwhile, Spencer tries to shoot an ad for iCarly, but it becomes a hassle when a young neighbor keeps showing up... and messing it up.

Well... how is it?

Nice!

AangPhantom777

[174]Feb 10, 2008

iEye

Sam needs glasses. Now FREDDIE is the one making fun of SAM. Sam ployts revenge, but Freddie won't stop. Looks like Carly can't do anything now. But, the eye doctor shows up in the middle of iCarly, saying that the results got mixed up. It's FREDDIE the one who needs glasses now. It's karma, Freddie!

AangPhantom777

[175]Feb 10, 2008
    I need another title for "iEye" because I think it could eb better....anyone got one for me?

doggieal1000

[176]Feb 10, 2008
    AangPhantom777 wrote:
    I need another title for "iEye" because I think it could eb better....anyone got one for me?
    iGlasses

doggieal1000

[177]Feb 10, 2008
    [here is my season 2
    1.iWant a Comerical
    4.I Want To Stop This
    5+6. iLove You
    7.iAm Scared Of... !
    8.iWant To Go To Prom
    9. i,Myself, and Me

Season 2
    1. iLive Here Now
    3. iAm Miss America!
    4.iWant The J Phone: When everyone wants the new J Phone Sam steals Freddie's green screen, but when the Jonas Brothers come Sam is trying to take their. Meanwhile Carly goes looking a way to earn the J Phone on the show

BritBrit49

[178]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 4
    IWanna go to the Baseball Game

Its Sam's birthday and her dad gave her 2 tickets to a baseball game so sam and her dad can hangout. Sam was so happy she went to go tell Carly and Freddie but when she got to carly's house and told them the news Carly and Freddie weren't happy about it because the day of the game was the day iCarly was having live webcast celebration on how iCarly got popular very fast and they really needed Sam to be there. Sam got very mad at them because it has been awhile since she hungout with her dad and that they should be happy for her so she went to the game anyway. At the game she went on the internet on her phone to see how iCarly was doing and it wasn't so good so Sam started feeling very bad and after the game she went up to her favorite team to ask the a favor to be on iCarly. Sam told them the whole strory why she asked and since one of the ball players saw the wedcast before they that they would help out and they also felt bad for Sam too so when sam got to Carly's house the webcast was almost over and Carly wouldn't talk to Sam because she was so mad at her until she bought the ball players in. Sam apoliogized to Freddie and Carly and they told Sam they were sorry too and they were friends again.

BritBrit49

[179]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 4
    hey ppl i have anothe eppy idea iHave a Fever The flu has been going around the school that Carly,Sam,and Freddie go to and now they have to be careful not to catch it.But on the day of next webcast of iCarly Freddie gets the flu and his mom is driving him crazy but most of all he cant be there to produce it. Carly and Sam dont know what to so now cause they don't have a tech producer they asked Spencer to try but he didn't know how to work the camera or any of the other stuff. So they call Freddie since his mom wont let Sam or Carly her appartment and ask if he has any ideas and he saids that he has walkie talkies and that he can talk to them during the show. So he can tell the girls what to press but it dosen't go very well especially when Freddie's mom makes him get off the talkie cause he needs to rest. Now Sam and Carly are left alone not knowing what to do.

msboy1991

[180]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 14
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:

2. iNeed Drake Bell

iCarly is hosting a Spring Fling on iCarly. Carly invites a popstar who has been singing over 30 nations and his name is King Cho. When King Cho gets sick, Carly must get a new act for her SpringFling. When she finds out that Drake Bell is opened. Carly, Sam and Freddie will do anything to get him on the show. Spencer makes a Jelly Butter and Peanut Sandwich.

3. iHate Miss. Briggs

When iCarly does an abuse channel, Miss. Briggs finds out about the nonsense. Miss. Briggs now has the right to shut down iCarly. Carly, Sam and Freddie all get upset. Carly and her friends will do anything to get revenge, including destroying Miss. Briggs violin deut with the most popular violinst in the who entire world. Will revenge pay off?

4. iAm Not Bossy

After getting a bad mark on Social Studies, Carly gets really angry. Even when she is shooting another webepisode of iCarly. Carly starts bossing around Sam and Freddie and after all her mean treatments, Freddie and Sam quit iCarly. Carly doesn't know what she has done, and she tries to get her best friends Sam and Freddie back.

5. iLove Danny

After shooting a dating episode of iCarly, Carly meets a cute guy named Danny. Carly falls in love with Danny, and they become boyfriend and girlfriend and she even introduces Danny to iCarly's set and her best friends. Freddie gets jealous so he spies on Danny, to see the real side of Danny. Can Freddie find the other side of Danny, that he wants to see.

6. iWant to Meet the Queen

iCarly gets tributed to England, while the queen of England watches the webshow. Carly and her friends are visited to England, to meet the queen. When the security guard doesn't believe Carly about her "iCarly" thing, Carly and her friends aren't allowed to meet the queen. Carly and her friends sneak in, to meet the queen and almost crash a ceremony.

7. iDon't Like Sam's Boyfriend

Sam takes Carly's advice and gets a boyfriend. Her boyfriend's name is Johnny. Sam invites Freddie and Carly on a date with Sam and her boyfriend. When Sam's boyfriend starts being a snob. Sam invites her boyfriend to an episode of iCarly (without asking Carly), as Carly is forced to. But, then Carly finds out that Sam's boyfriend is going to ruin iCarly's fans.

8. iWish Upona Star

Sam and Freddie are invited to a sleepover at Carly's and after Sam teasing Freddie, Carly sees a wishing star. Carly wishes that her webshow was the best webshow in the world. Her wish coes true, and now iCarly is a BIG, BIG hit. When iCarly becomes big, there is no time for Carly to be "just" with her friends, can being famous be so hard?

9. iAnd Spencer

When Spencer doesn't get that much attention on iCarly with his sitcom "Spencer Says", things don't go well. To make Spencer happy, Carlychanges her webshow to iCarly and Spencer. Spencer feels happy again. But, when iCarly and Spencer loses much viewers cauz of Spencer's act. Carly must make Spencer want to quit iCarly.

10. iCan't Say That

When a new kid bets on Carly to say "iLove Freddie" on iCarly. Sam accidentally agrees the bet for Carly. Carly can either say "iLove Freddie" on iCarly, or get a virus on iCarly. What should Carly do? Carly and Sam open up a iCarly Chat, to ask the viewers about bets and them airing on webshows. But, by accident Freddie gets invited.

we've already got an episode like #7

Edited on 02/10/2008 1:36pm