We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

[x] Official iCarly Create Your Own Episodes Thread [x]

deathangel737

[441]Oct 28, 2009
    • level: 2

Icant stop thinking about him

Sam starts to realise that she actually likes Freddie. She tells gibby to go and find out but Freddie wont tell him anything as him and Gibby arent close enough friends. Sam tells Gibby to become better friends with him and try again. Gibby and Freddie then become great friends and Freddie confesses to Gibby that he cant decide between Sam and Carly and that it makes him really upset. Sam asks Gibby if he found out anything but Gibby says he wont tell her as he respects Freedie to much. She then Brings Gibby to the floor and starts shaking him around (no majoe violence so it wont be too bad for the kids) . Gibby tells sam what freddie says and on the next Icarly Sam asks Freddie out infront of all their viewers. Freddie is just sort of paralysed and Carly looks upset and says "ill leave you two alone" and walks out with a tear in her eye which Freddie and Sam dont notice. Sam takes the camera gently and turns it off. She turns and looks at Freddie and says (but very softly and romantically) well.... TO BE CONTINUED comes up on the screen

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

deathangel737

[442]Oct 28, 2009
    • level: 2

Icant stop thinking about him...now

After last episode it comes back on with with Sam and Freddie holding hands and walking towards Carly down the corridor. Carly quickly turns away and runs up the stairs. Sam and freddie look at eachother and lean agains a locker with Freddie grinning at Sam. What? asks sam. They start having a conversation about how they never thought that they would go out and how did it all start so bad and get to this etc. Carly slips past and runs out the door in the background. Swithces to Carlys home. Carly is lying on the couch crying her heart out when Spencer comes in and asks her why shes home from school early when he sees that shes crying. Whats wrong? he asks her

Carly: Nothing Spencer: come on tell me. Im your big bro. Carly: I dunno.. i guess.... Youve gotta promise not to tell Sam and Fredddie Spencer:I thought youd stopped keeping secrets from another... Carly: Just promis! Spencer: All right all right i promise. now, what is it? Carly:Sam and Freddie are dating... Spencer:Really! NO WAY! But ho... never mind. So whats wrtong with that? Carly:Well Freddies always liked me and now he just runs off and goes out with Sam! how is that fair? Spencer: Well people change.... You should be happy for them Carly: yeah youre right, people do change... Spencer: im afraid im not following kiddo Carly: Well the last few months.. ever since me and Freddie had that dance ive started to,..... to..... I like him alright! Spencer: You mean like... like like? Carly:Yes like like! I just never asked him out cause i was afraid what sam would say. Spencer: Well im ashamed that you didnt ask him earlier just because you was afraid of what Sam thought. I mean look where thats giot you! Sam and Freddie are dating and youre here stuck..... Carly:Spencer! how is that supposed to make me feel better? Spencer: Im sorry theres nothing that I can do... or you. Its a harsh truth kiddo. Youve waited too long, youve had years to go for it but........ive gotta go now. Im sure youll find someone. And if they ever break up, even if sam doesnt like it! you know to go for it. dont you? Carly: I guess....

Stuff goes on. Sam and Freddie seem inseperable and they keep doing stuff till near the end of the show and Carly keeps looking upset until near the end of the show. Right near the end Carly sees Freddie and decides to tell him how she feels.

Carly:hey Freddie: hey Carly: Wheres sam? Freddie: getting some fried chicken. Carly: oh. listen Freddie weve got to talk. Freddie: about what? Carly:Us Freddie: What about us? Carly:Ok are you ready? Freddie:uhhh... I think so..... Carly: Ever since we had that dance in the groovy smoothies Ive been feeling really wierd about our relationship. I was starting t... to.... like you the same way you liked me. freddieh. arkward.... Carly: I just didnt tell you because I was afraid of what sam would think and look where thats gotten me. You dont know how im felling right now * gets tear in her eye* freddie: believe me, i do. I was chasing after you for 3 years. A whole 3 years Carly. Trust me i know how you feel. But at the moment Im with sam and to be honest... i might be with Sam for a long time.... Im sorry. *sam returns with a bucket of fried chicken* Sam: Hey baby! And hey carlio! whats up carly... have you been crying? Carly: No... Yes...... It doesnt matter. Sam:O...K... anyway. You comin Carly? Carly: where? Sam:My house. I cant eat all this on my own...... Well i can but you know..... Freddie: please Carrly? Carly: no thanks. i wanna be alone.....

Sara_Marie_41

[443]Nov 4, 2009
    • level: 18

'IHate Seattle'

Plot= Carly, Sam, and Freddie are checking out the review for their webshow when a hateful message about is posted. At first, they thought it was Nevel, again until their school is talked about. Then, the thoughts turns to Howard and Briggs, but they got hate messages towards them, ruling Howard and Briggs out. Then, it soon talks about their families. This get the ICarly crew worried and angry. At first, they think there's nothing they can do other than a lawsuit since the hateful speech was protected until a threat against someone in Settle is made, which there's a case the city can file. The city needs to know who was behind the threat before someone they care about gets hurt.

'ICarly Christmas Carol', a remake of one of my favorite holiday stories

Plot= Howard's abuse toward children makes him have a strange dream one winter day. Howard finds himself in the Victorian era, as a cruel school teacher, who's allowed to use corporal punishment. He's visited by a ghost of Jacob Marley, a late friend of his, and is told about the three spirit, played by Carly, Freddie, and Sam as the ghost of the past, present, and future. Will Howard learn upon waking up or will there be a Christmas miracle?

Edited on 11/05/2009 6:27am
    Edited 2 total times.

Sara_Marie_41

[444]Nov 16, 2009

Tired of waiting and I'm running low of Simpsons crossover i can used

ISent Sam to the hospital

Plot = At a town hall meeting, there was a power outage. Sam goes to check out on what was the cause despite of Carly's warning not go alone. Sam, of course, doesn't listen. Suddenly, Sam is shot by a unknown person, and she's pretty angry at the pert. Sam chases the guy but the darkness makes her lose track of him and forgets the fact she's bleeding from her wound. Spencer find Sam and takes her to the hospital. Carly and Freddie learns that Sam will need to stay for medical care for awhile, meaning they have to got to the emergency back up for ICarly and use the show to track down Sam's attacker. There were likely suspects but who was shoot at a child, even if it's someone like Sam. Finally, they have to meet with Sam at the hospital when the police found the attacker and explain he had a mask on, preventing Sam from IDing. The attacker admitted to the crime and explained that he meant to get Carly since hired to do so. The police had also tracked down the person who hired the attacker, Nevel, and Sam agrees not to sue Settle if they have Nevel charged as an adult, which carry a jail time. The city agrees and Nevel is given years in a Settle prison. Sam recovers, Carly is safe, and Nevel won't bother them... for now.

Sara_Marie_41

[445]Nov 24, 2009

I had enough of waiting and got plans for this week.

INow

Plot = Carly does a the lasted Now Cd and discover her cover of a Sugababies song is on the album. Carly is surprise, and it doesn't take long for others to know about.

ISimpsons

Plot = Carly is watching the Simpsons when she noticed an episode is based on what had happened to her and her friends.

INightmare

Plot = Mr. Howard is somehow out of his dreams and learns he can get into the dreams of others including The Shay Family. Howard plots to get even for what Carly and her friends did to him. However, Carly has other ideas.

T7F

[446]Aug 8, 2010
    • level: 7

BUMP

teenj12

[447]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 26
    iCarly: Down Under

PLOT: When users from the iCarly boars are sucked into the iCarly world, working together physically, may turn out for better.....or worse.

Ep.1 "iMeet iCarly"
    Employee: Dan I don't think we should air iStart a Fan War tonight, something funny is going on with TV's.

Dan: Listen, we told our fans it would air today and it will.
    --------------
    The users of the TV.com iCarly boards were wathing the show on TV. As the episode ended, they were all nsucked into the television. MusicAddictBabe: Where am I?

Vanillacupcakes: Mab?

Musicaddictbabe: Vanilla?!?

(Carly walks into her bedroom and screams)

Carly: I've had enough of crazy fans for today, now GET OUT!"

MusicAddictBabe: Listen Carly, we were sucked into the TV for some strange reason, we need to get back to our reality. Carly: I don't belive you.

VanillaCupCakes: Please Carly you have to.

Dan Schneider: Its true Carly. One of my guys told me something funny was going on with the TV's and I didn't listen. the only way out for these users is for them to complete 100 episodes of iCarly.

Carly: Oh My Gosh!

MusicAddictBabe: We told you!

(Carly's phone rang)

Freddie: Carly, its me! I was kidnapped by Nora! Its two other guys here, umm.... teenj12 and pscf3. MusicAddictBabe: Oh no! VanillaCupcakes: Our friends!

Sam: I got that all on camera!

Carly: What?

Sam: Yea, as iCarly's "Pathetic Play"!

Carly: Freddie is in danger! We have to save him!

To Be Continued..
    ------------
    OK guys! I will try to incorporate EVERY user on the boards just bare with me.

schillingklaus

[448]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 12

iPologies

After the webicon, lots of disappointed fans complain at the splash face account of iCarly.

Likewise, the number of viewers drops below one thousand.

Adam is particularly upset about Carly's evasive answers.

Now the kids have to apologise to their fans.

Carly talks to Drake and Eric. She mentions having a crush on Justin Bieber (one-sided, of course), but doesn't allow them to talk about it to anyone.

Freddie talks to Adam and tries to match him with Sam.

Sam is angry upon noticing this, and she forces Freddie into a date with Stacey Dillsen, which is worse than capital sentence for Freddie, especially once his mother approves of it.

At the same time, Spencer and Jack Black recognise they both had been fooled by Sasha Striker. Now they plan together towards getting back at her. Gibby and even Chuck are going to help them.

saylavee

[449]Jan 23, 2011
    teenj12 wrote:
    iCarly: Down Under

PLOT: When users from the iCarly boars are sucked into the iCarly world, working together physically, may turn out for better.....or worse.

Ep.1 "iMeet iCarly"
    Employee: Dan I don't think we should air iStart a Fan War tonight, something funny is going on with TV's.

Dan: Listen, we told our fans it would air today and it will.
    --------------
    The users of the TV.com iCarly boards were wathing the show on TV. As the episode ended, they were all nsucked into the television. MusicAddictBabe: Where am I?

Vanillacupcakes: Mab?

Musicaddictbabe: Vanilla?!?

(Carly walks into her bedroom and screams)

Carly: I've had enough of crazy fans for today, now GET OUT!"

MusicAddictBabe: Listen Carly, we were sucked into the TV for some strange reason, we need to get back to our reality. Carly: I don't belive you.

VanillaCupCakes: Please Carly you have to.

Dan Schneider: Its true Carly. One of my guys told me something funny was going on with the TV's and I didn't listen. the only way out for these users is for them to complete 100 episodes of iCarly.

Carly: Oh My Gosh!

MusicAddictBabe: We told you!

(Carly's phone rang)

Freddie: Carly, its me! I was kidnapped by Nora! Its two other guys here, umm.... teenj12 and pscf3. MusicAddictBabe: Oh no! VanillaCupcakes: Our friends!

Sam: I got that all on camera!

Carly: What?

Sam: Yea, as iCarly's "Pathetic Play"!

Carly: Freddie is in danger! We have to save him!

To Be Continued..
    ------------
    OK guys! I will try to incorporate EVERY user on the boards just bare with me.

HAHAHA!! I love this ^^ Keep going! *feels left out but bares with you*

teenj12

[450]Jan 23, 2011
    ^Thanks saylavee .

iCarly: Dowwn Under
    Ep.2 "iMeet iCarly" (Part 2)
    Carly, Sam, Mab, and Vanilla raced off to Nora's house. They still remmebered where it was from last time. Carly: Do your thing Sam

Sam: What?

Carly: Pick the lock!

Sam picks the lock and they run down into Nora's basement. Mab: Calll the police!

Vanilla: You don't have your phone?

Mab: No...

Vanilla calls the police while Sam and Nora fought. Nora: I won't be defeated like last time!

Sam: YOUR CRAZY!

Sam punched Nora down to the floor. Carly got Feddie, teenj, and pscf out.

Nora had a fork in her pocket.

Sam: What are you doing?

Nora: Like being stabbed? Bet you taste like meat!

The police showed up and Nora dropped the fork. MAB: That girl over there kidnapped our friends!

Police Officer: Sam, your under arrest for the fourth time!

(Laugh track)

Vanilla: No! Nora!

Police Officer: You sure it wasn't Sam?

teenj12: Yes we are sure.

The police arrested Nora.

Carly, MAB, Vanilla, teenj, pscf, Sam, and Freddie arrived back at the apartment.

Spencer: Guys! You wouldn't believe it! This girl arrived and she's helping me make sculptures of anime characters!

Saylavee: Mab, Vanilla, teenj, pscf?

teenj12: I guess we were all warped into the TV.

Carly: This gets weirder every second..

Carly, Sam, and Freddie did the web show again while Mab and the gang cheered them on as the audience!
    -------------
    Nevel visits Nora in jail.

Nevel: Hello Nora! If you agree to help me and my new friend SchillingKlaus, I'll pay your bail!

Nevel, Nora, and Schilling all smile evily.

saylavee

[451]Jan 23, 2011
    ♥♥♥♥

MOAR!!! ^.^ I had a feeling you'd put schilling with Nora, but I didn't think nevel would pop in there

teenj12

[452]Feb 16, 2011
    iCarly: Dowwn Under
    Ep.3 "iSupport Seddie"
    Saylavee: So Carly, I just wanted to thank you for letting me and my friends stay here. Carly:Its not a problem, really .

Sam: Hey, another one of these tv.com-ers showed up at my house and he claims you and Freddie should date!

Saylave: RomaZolanski?!?

Roman: Yea..

Saylave: I respect your opinion but Sam and Freddie should date.

Carly: Saylavee!

Saylavee: I didn't mean to be rude, sorry.
    -------------
    (teenj notices Spencer making a sculpture)

Spencer: Just a little sculpture of Lady Gaga!

teenj: Your doing a bad job..

Spencer: I know, Lady Gaga is soooooo exotic. Well I got jet.

teenj: Where you going?

Spencing:.......to meet with a friiiieeeeennnnnnndddd.

teenj: Well, enjoy your "Friend" .
    --------------
    Carly: What's this (see's Freddie sitting at the table with a candle light dinner for them both)

Freddie: You told me to meet you here, Roman said..

Carly:Are those crab legs?

Freddie: Yea. No reason we can't enjoy this dinner right?

Carly: Yea.

(Saylavee see's this and runs into Carly's room where Roman has Sam tied up.)

(Let The Bodies Hit The Floor Plays: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0)

Saylavee: Let her go! Her and Freddie belong!

Roman: Get out!

Saylave: (Kicks Roman onto the ground)

Roman is mad and the two fight it out. Syalavee knocks out Roman and unties Sam.

Syalavee: Are you alright? Sam: Yea.. I'm fine.
    ----------------
    Carly: I'm Carly!

Sam: And I'm Sam!

Carly: And today on iCarly we are playing, pin the tale on the loser!

(Shows Carly throwing a dart at Roman).
    --------------
    This show is all play, no offense to anyone. I'm also working on a new show in which Carly, Sam, and Freddie get super powers.

RomanZolanski

[453]Feb 16, 2011
    LOL, love. But I'm neither a Seddie or a Creddie. XD

teenj12

[454]Feb 17, 2011
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    LOL, love. But I'm neither a Seddie or a Creddie. XD

Thanks . But you really don't ship either? I thought for sure you were a creddier cause I haven't really seen you post on the seddie thread .

RomanZolanski

[455]Feb 17, 2011
    Aha, I USED to be a SEDDIE! Never really liked Creddie, AT ALL! But now, I don't care about either, because "iStart a Fan War" basically got me thinking, "Ok, Dan has made it obvious that neither relationship will happen in the future and that this show's main concept is about a group of teens making HILARIOUS videos online."

RomanZolanski

[456]Feb 17, 2011
    BUT BUT BUT, I do ship Freddie and Melanie, and Carly and Adam. Completely random, but just to back up my statement about me being neither Seddie or Creddie. Cus after all this time, they've basically lost their chance, and I can't see either Seddie or Creddie happening at all.

teenj12

[457]Feb 17, 2011
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    BUT BUT BUT, I do ship Freddie and Melanie, and Carly and Adam. Completely random, but just to back up my statement about me being neither Seddie or Creddie. Cus after all this time, they've basically lost their chance, and I can't see either Seddie or Creddie happening at all.
    Yea, that's how everyone feels. I'm on both ships.

Fireofnature

[458]Feb 18, 2011
    • level: 13
    Since having moved over to my new fandom, I wanted to write a sort of end-all fanfiction for my iCarly fandom where all three of them, or just Freddie actually, ends up hooking up with someone that isn't either of the others.

It would be a good episode, which actually seems slightly realistic, that Freddie would end up finding and staying with a girl who isn't either Sam or Carly. That girl, Ashley, from the most recent episode could even work, too...considering she is smart like Freddie, and they apparently worked well as a team XD.

teenj12

[459]Feb 18, 2011
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Since having moved over to my new fandom, I wanted to write a sort of end-all fanfiction for my iCarly fandom where all three of them, or just Freddie actually, ends up hooking up with someone that isn't either of the others.

It would be a good episode, which actually seems slightly realistic, that Freddie would end up finding and staying with a girl who isn't either Sam or Carly. That girl, Ashley, from the most recent episode could even work, too...considering she is smart like Freddie, and they apparently worked well as a team XD.

Hmm...Ashley and Freddie? Never thought about it. They would actually be a great couple. The thought of them is actually more intresting than seddie or creddie these days sadly. Also, do you post on the Victorious boards?

pixarprincess

[460]Feb 20, 2011
    • level: 13
    Say teenji, am I going to show up in that episode thingy of yours? Not being pushy or anything, but you DID say you were gonna try and include everyone.