We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

[x] Official iCarly Create Your Own Episodes Thread [x]

Wumpy123

[381]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 1
    1MMfan wrote:

This may sound weird but...

Episode: Can't think of one

Plot: Carly gets sick of Freddie's crush on her so she decides to talk to him once and for all about it. Carly tells Freddie she is tired of him liking her after everything, after she made it clear she just wants to be friends. Freddie admits he couldn't help being obsessed with her and hee's sorry for being so obsessed in the first place. Carly realizes it was never his fault, but he shouldn't have been obsessed. Carly kisses him on the cheek, thinking it's his first real kiss. Freddie kisses her back, but on the lips. Sam walks in on it, and suddenly feels jealous. Carly later finds out from Sam, who is so ma=d that she admits it, that Freddie had his first kiss with Sam.

Yeah, very drama-filled but I'm still waiting for the episode some one finds out about Sam and Frddie's kiss and for Freddie to move on from Carly.

Wow!!!That sounds like the best episode ever!!!Well done 1MMfan!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

C4DM4R

[382]Jun 18, 2009
    • level: 2

name: (no idea)

Plot- sam, freddie, and spencer get stuck in the evevater, and carly has to find replacements for tthe icarly that night, so she interview kids at their school. meanwhile in the elevater, sam and freddie get into an argument, a LOOOOOONG, im talking multipe scenes, it regularly skips out to what carly is doing. spencer is huddled in the corner, scared out of his mind.

of course, i base this all off of this i thougt up one night.

sam-WHO WOULD EVER KISS A DORK LIKE YOU!

freddie- I KNOw SOMEONE!

sam(sarcasticly)-right, who then dork?

freddie- YOU!

sam(angry)- WE SAID WE"D NEVER TALK ABOUT THAT!

freddie(wide eyed)-oh yeah....

spencer-you guys kissed?

both sam and freddie-SPENCER?

stui8

[383]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 30

season four

episode eighteen: Isam and Tam episode: Sama nd Tam go to canada because Sam escape from prison and tam helped

epsiode nineteen: IKiller: some one is killing Icarly castmates' school freinds and they try to find out who.

episode twenty: Iruin icarly: Nevel tries once again to ruin i carly

episode twnty one: Iwill survive-or will I?: Carly spencer, Alex, freddi, Ashly, Drake and josh are held hostage at there aparment by Carly kidnapper and Nevel who will survive will every one get out alive? Note: this is a movie

orangecrush_54

[384]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 19

iGot Principal Franklin Fired.

After accidentally spilling a secret on iCarly about Principal Franklin, Sam gets Principal Franklin fired and the school board hires a new more stricter principal. The new principal makes the school wear uniforms. So Carly, Sam, and Freddie have to find a way to get Principal Franklin back as there principal.

iRun Away.

After getting into a bunch of fights with her mom, Sam decides to run away and stay at Carlys. Sam makes Carly swear not to let Spencer find out. So Carly has to find a way to get Sam to go back home to her mother and still keep her promise to Sam.

Edited on 06/21/2009 8:35am

stui8

[385]Jul 4, 2009

season four

carly

alexx

sam

freddi

spencer

Ashly

Drake

Josh

tam

epsidoe one: Iknow you killed my brother/I know you killed my son: Nevel's mom and The other guy's vrother want revenge.

epsidoe two: Iam in hiding: everyone includionmg Mrs. Benson is sent to canada because theNevel's mom and The other guy's vrother want revenge

epsiode three: Ireunite tith Sam and Tam: The gang reunites with Sam and Tam,

omegazonecrazy

[386]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 4

1. iNeed A New Camera

Sam smashes the iCarly cameras on accident and they must get a new one, so they hire the new rich kid in school so they can get them.

tj_eatsfrylock

[387]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 3

1. iCan't take the meat - at an annual seattle carnival, a rib eating contest takes place, which sam has gotten first for for the psat 4 years. but when a new competitor comes in, sam loses her streak and lost her sense of appetite and dignity. carly and freddie try to get sam back on her feet and challenge the new guy in a rematch.

2. iAm nevel's acquaintance - at an electronics expo, freddie encounters nevel and the two share words. nevel has his own booth, and when everything malfunctions freddie helps nevel out. the two immediately strike a friendship, irking sam, carly, and spencer. but what freddie doesnt know is that nevel is using him and steering him away from the icarly gang.

2. iNeed that car - sam and freddie enter a car contest where the person who stays in the car the longest wins, not realizing they both entered the contest. sam and freddie decide to team up to get everyone out of the car before them, but when its only the two of them left things get crazy. in an epic fight, sam pushes freddie out of the car window and sam is the winner, or so she thinks. sam is almost given the car keys, when the car trunk opens. inside the car trunk is no other than mrs benson! it turns out that mrs benson entered herself into the contest so that she can secretly watch freddie during the contest and make sure he doesn't get car rash. mrs benson wins, which in the end makes freddie the winner of the car.

Sara_Marie_41

[388]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 18

I got another ICarly plot. As we all known the show is set in Washington State, and the state is among the places prone to Earthquakes. Here's the plot

"IFelt an Earthquake"
    -Plot: During an ICarly show, the set starts to shake. At first, Freddie thought something was wrong with his equipments, he check it. It turns out to be fine. However, Carly and Sam notices something wasn't right and realizes it was an earthquake. The earthquake was mild, and the building stay intract. The show contiunes, and after the show, they learns about the earthquake. However, they learn it was just a warning... they knew another quake or an aftershock will be worst. While at school, MR. Delivn is forcing the kids at work when the big one comes... can the crew survive and save their family, friends, and the show. Stay Turned.

stui8

[389]Jul 29, 2009
    epiosde four: Iwake up from my dream: Icarly has weird dreams and wakes up back in seattle.

PR9793

[390]Jul 29, 2009
    OK. FIRST OF ALL, I AM MAD AS HELL, CONSIDERING THAT I HAD A PERFECT IDEA ON ANOTHER FORUM, HOWEVER SOMEONE DECIDED TO DELETE IT! SO I'LL WRITE IT AGAIN.

In the third season, Freddie overhears Carly and Sam talk bout how Freddie will never be a real man because he has no father. This spikes Freddie's irritation and we see a side of him like never before. During the whole week of iCarly, He constantly snaps at the girls, being viciously rude and nasty. His sarcasm is on the rise and he doesn't back down or hold his tounge for anyone. He has violent out breaks. He is no longer fears or is intimidated by Sam. He is really hurt. He even challenges teachers! With no hope, the girls then go to his mother, thus leading to an intervention with the whole gang including Spencer. He then reveals that his father died in a car accident when he was younger and doesn't like to think about it. He then has a melt down.

I would name this episode iSent Him Over The Edge or iMade Him Mad or something like that. If you like this idea, talk to me about it. If you don't for some reason, ask questions, leave comments, or give me some name ideas for the show.

stui8

[391]Jul 30, 2009
    PR9793 wrote:
    OK. FIRST OF ALL, I AM MAD AS HELL, CONSIDERING THAT I HAD A PERFECT IDEA ON ANOTHER FORUM, HOWEVER SOMEONE DECIDED TO DELETE IT! SO I'LL WRITE IT AGAIN. In the third season, Freddie overhears Carly and Sam talk bout how Freddie will never be a real man because he has no father. This spikes Freddie's irritation and we see a side of him like never before. During the whole week of iCarly, He constantly snaps at the girls, being viciously rude and nasty. His sarcasm is on the rise and he doesn't back down or hold his tounge for anyone. He has violent out breaks. He is no longer fears or is intimidated by Sam. He is really hurt. He even challenges teachers! With no hope, the girls then go to his mother, thus leading to an intervention with the whole gang including Spencer. He then reveals that his father died in a car accident when he was younger and doesn't like to think about it. He then has a melt down. I would name this episode iSent Him Over The Edge or iMade Him Mad or something like that. If you like this idea, talk to me about it. If you don't for some reason, ask questions, leave comments, or give me some name ideas for the show.
    you could name the episode Ishoudn't have said that.

stui8

[392]Jul 30, 2009

episode five: Iwill do any thing to get in: Sam gets Tickets to Go see Taylor swift and she also has back stage passes to meet her. Carly decides to do a special icarly at the concert. when they get to the concert Sam says she lost the Tickets. This a movie.

This episode is brought to you by My nine year old sister who is a huge Icarly fan..........

Loony-Boo

[393]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 10

God, I haven't been here in aaages!

Episode 12: iGo To The White House

Spencer gets a call from one of the President's assistants and he is told that the iCarly crew and one guest can have a tour around the White House and meet the President for free, if they get America's Angel, Sophie, on to the webshow. Carly, Sam and Freddie instantly agree and get to visit the President. However, Sophie begins to take over the webshow and the iCarly crew know that something bad will happen to them if they fire Sophie from the webshow. Meanwhile, Spencer tries to write a script for a movie.

Episode 13: iReunion

Carly's parents come back to America and have presents for everyone but they are hiding a secret, they want Carly to stop the webshow. They don't want Carly to do the webshow as they believe that it isn't letting her live a proper teenage lifestyle. Carly overhears her parents talking and tells Sam and Freddie who are furious. Will Carly stay on iCarly or will it come to an end?

PR9793

[394]Jul 31, 2009
    Loony-Boo wrote:

Spencer gets a call from one of the President's assistants and he is told that the iCarly crew and one guest can have a tour around the White House and meet the President for free, if they get America's Angel, Sophie, on to the webshow. Carly, Sam and Freddie instantly agree and get to visit the President. However, Sophie begins to take over the webshow and the iCarly crew know that something bad will happen to them if they fire Sophie from the webshow. Meanwhile, Spencer tries to write a script for a movie.

Carly's parents come back to America and have presents for everyone but they are hiding a secret, they want Carly to stop the webshow. They don't want Carly to do the webshow as they believe that it isn't letting her live a proper teenage lifestyle. Carly overhears her parents talking and tells Sam and Freddie who are furious. Will Carly stay on iCarly or will it come to an end?

The first one is pretty good, but I don't like the Sophie from Cory In The House. (That show was beyond stupid, I'm glad it was cancelled.) Anyway, I think the second idea would be like a series finale, unless they're just coming to visit. But it's still good. What did you think of my idea?

PR9793

[395]Jul 31, 2009
    stui8 wrote:
    PR9793 wrote:
    OK. FIRST OF ALL, I AM MAD AS HELL, CONSIDERING THAT I HAD A PERFECT IDEA ON ANOTHER FORUM, HOWEVER SOMEONE DECIDED TO DELETE IT! SO I'LL WRITE IT AGAIN. In the third season, Freddie overhears Carly and Sam talk bout how Freddie will never be a real man because he has no father. This spikes Freddie's irritation and we see a side of him like never before. During the whole week of iCarly, He constantly snaps at the girls, being viciously rude and nasty. His sarcasm is on the rise and he doesn't back down or hold his tounge for anyone. He has violent out breaks. He is no longer fears or is intimidated by Sam. He is really hurt. He even challenges teachers! With no hope, the girls then go to his mother, thus leading to an intervention with the whole gang including Spencer. He then reveals that his father died in a car accident when he was younger and doesn't like to think about it. He then has a melt down. I would name this episode iSent Him Over The Edge or iMade Him Mad or something like that. If you like this idea, talk to me about it. If you don't for some reason, ask questions, leave comments, or give me some name ideas for the show.
    you could name the episode Ishoudn't have said that.
    That's a good idea! Thanks

Loony-Boo

[396]Aug 1, 2009

iReally Hate The Dorfmans!

Spencer gets a call from an artist, Simon Le Boobe, saying that Spencer must create something for Simon's art gallery which will be opening soon. He says that Carly can't come with him to the art gallery because it's in Los Angeles. Spencer says that Carly must spend a few days with the Dorfmans, much to her disgust. In order to continue iCarly she must bring Sam and Freddie with her. Spencer is having trouble getting to Los Angeles when a hobo steals his car and his shoes.

iSpy With My Bruised Eye

Freddie's mom tells him that if Sam harms him once more then he will stop doing iCarly for his own safety. When doing a Sam vs. Gibby sumo challenge Freddie recieves a kick in the face from Sam and he gets a black eye in the process. He must find a way to hide his black eye from his mom but that will be hard with his mom snooping around everywhere. Meanwhile, Spencer gets trapped in the elevator with a crazy man and a woman the smells of onions.

Loony-Boo

[397]Aug 1, 2009
    PR9793 wrote:
    Loony-Boo wrote:

The first one is pretty good, but I don't like the Sophie from Cory In The House. (That show was beyond stupid, I'm glad it was cancelled.) Anyway, I think the second idea would be like a series finale, unless they're just coming to visit. But it's still good. What did you think of my idea?
    I think your idea of an angry Freddie is really good as we haven't seen that side of him yet. Do you like my new ideas?

schillingklaus

[398]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 12
    Why should carly go to the Dorfmans? Mrs.Benson could take care of her for a few days, or Carly's grandpa.

tj_eatsfrylock

[399]Aug 1, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:
    Why should carly go to the Dorfmans? Mrs.Benson could take care of her for a few days, or Carly's grandpa.

it would be crazy if there was an episode where it was creddie centered, and for some reason spencer was gone and mrs. benson had to take care of her for the weekend. and then while sleeping over, she kind of got to know him more and started liking him. but then at the same time, freddie started to discover how carly is everyday, and realizes tehy should only be friends and starts to disliek her as a crush.

PR9793

[400]Aug 1, 2009
    Loony-Boo wrote:
    PR9793 wrote:
    Loony-Boo wrote:

I think your idea of an angry Freddie is really good as we haven't seen that side of him yet. Do you like my new ideas?
    Yea! They're pretty creative.