We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

[x] Official iCarly Create Your Own Episodes Thread [x]

stui8

[481]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 30

November4th 2011 Episode Thirteen: IVote part 1: The gang talks about howtheywish they could vote and decide to sneak into a vote anyways. They also meet Cory Baxter.

November 4th 2011 Episode Fourteen: IVote Part 2: The Icarly gang starts to fight about who they thing should win andCoryBaxtermust get them to find peace and tries to make sure president Martienez stays in the white house.

November 11th 2011 Episode Fifteen: Iam Thankful: Carly invites Sam to stay for Thanksgiving when she has no place to go.

November 18th 2011 Episode Sixteen: IBlackout on Black Friday: Carly, Sam and Freddie go shopping and Carly is knocked out.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pscf3

[482]Sep 11, 2011
    • level: 16
    iDie. Spencer and a wolf . And a Jade movie. Not real.

teenj12

[484]Sep 11, 2011
    • level: 26
    iCarly: Down Under

Ep.11 "iTake On Nevel" (Part 2)

(The gang does iCarly)

Sam: I'm Sam!

Saylavee: And I'm saylavee!

Sam: And today, teenj's ourcameraman! Freddie came down with a cold (Presses boo button)

Saylavee: So today-

Sam: - I have to go get some food in my system!

Saylavee: Sam!

Sam: I'll be back!

(Sam goess downstairs and eats a Phat Cake, then suddenly something happens to her, its like she's been taken over. Sam takes out a match and lighter and goes upstairs to the studio.)

-------------------------------------------

Freddie: So your another user from that tv.com place?

FireofNature: Yes.

Freddie: I'll take you to Carly's. OH CARLY! I forgot.

FireofNature: What?

Freddie: I chipped her and the other tv.com users as to keep an eye out for them.

FireofNature: Cool...wait why?

Freddie: Oh no!She, Vanilla, MAB, Pixar, and Marc are all imprisoned under the groovy smoothie. Carly's is across the hall. Go check on the others, I have to save Carly!

FireofNature: Okay.

(Sam lights the iCarly studio on fire.)

Saylavee: OMG HELP!

teenj: What's happening.

Roman: Fire!!!

(The users run all around in terror.)

(FireofNature shows up and sees Sam watching as his friends all burn on fire. He's frozen, he can barely move. So is Sam.)

(Freddie hacks into Nevel's systems and makes it open up Carly and co.'s cages)

Vanilla: We're free!

Nevel: What? Schilling ATTACK!

(Schilling comes out with a knife . He tries to stab Carly, but Vanilla pushes her out the way and is stabbed herself. Carly tackles Schilling. Nevel picks her up and throws her and he and Schilling escape.)

-------------------------------------------------------

- Wow, that had major similarities to 9/11 O_O completelyunintentional .

- The users complete their 10th Carly show.

- What is wrong with Sam?

- Will everyone be alright?

Fireofnature

[485]Sep 11, 2011
    • level: 13
    I like how I'm so nonchalant with Freddie XD, so seems like me to be nonchalant XD. NOOOO VANILLA!!!!!!! Schilling must die! XD. I wonder what would happen if Schilling was reading this, he'd probably be proud of himself XD. As for the others, I'll save you all! Right after I behead Schilling XD.

teenj12

[486]Sep 11, 2011
    Fireofnature wrote:
    I like how I'm so nonchalant with Freddie XD, so seems like me to be nonchalant XD. NOOOO VANILLA!!!!!!! Schilling must die! XD. I wonder what would happen if Schilling was reading this, he'd probably be proud of himself XD. As for the others, I'll save you all! Right after I behead Schilling XD.

Yea, what if he read this .

Fireofnature

[487]Sep 11, 2011
    • level: 13
    He'd probably be proud and honored that you used him as a villain working alongside Nevel XD

teenj12

[488]Sep 11, 2011
    Fireofnature wrote:
    He'd probably be proud and honored that you used him as a villain working alongside Nevel XD
    Lol, and that's his fav character xD

pscf3

[489]Sep 11, 2011
    Can be in the story, teenj?

teenj12

[490]Sep 11, 2011
    pscf3 wrote:
    Can be in the story, teenj?

You've already appeared,you just haven't gotten a line in recent eps, sorry, will work on everyone getting more screentime.

teenj12

[491]Jan 30, 2012
    teenj12 wrote:

Ep.11 "iTake On Nevel" (Part 2)

(The gang does iCarly)

Sam: I'm Sam!

Saylavee: And I'm saylavee!

Sam: And today, teenj's ourcameraman! Freddie came down with a cold (Presses boo button)

Saylavee: So today-

Sam: - I have to go get some food in my system!

Saylavee: Sam!

Sam: I'll be back!

(Sam goess downstairs and eats a Phat Cake, then suddenly something happens to her, its like she's been taken over. Sam takes out a match and lighter and goes upstairs to the studio.)

-------------------------------------------

Freddie: So your another user from that tv.com place?

FireofNature: Yes.

Freddie: I'll take you to Carly's. OH CARLY! I forgot.

FireofNature: What?

Freddie: I chipped her and the other tv.com users as to keep an eye out for them.

FireofNature: Cool...wait why?

Freddie: Oh no!She, Vanilla, MAB, Pixar, and Marc are all imprisoned under the groovy smoothie. Carly's is across the hall. Go check on the others, I have to save Carly!

FireofNature: Okay.

(Sam lights the iCarly studio on fire.)

Saylavee: OMG HELP!

teenj: What's happening.

Roman: Fire!!!

(The users run all around in terror.)

(FireofNature shows up and sees Sam watching as his friends all burn on fire. He's frozen, he can barely move. So is Sam.)

(Freddie hacks into Nevel's systems and makes it open up Carly and co.'s cages)

Vanilla: We're free!

Nevel: What? Schilling ATTACK!

(Schilling comes out with a knife . He tries to stab Carly, but Vanilla pushes her out the way and is stabbed herself. Carly tackles Schilling. Nevel picks her up and throws her and he and Schilling escape.)

-------------------------------------------------------

- Wow, that had major similarities to 9/11 O_O completelyunintentional .

- The users complete their 10th Carly show.

- What is wrong with Sam?

- Will everyone be alright?

This is coming back. New eps soon .

pscf3

[492]Jan 30, 2012
    So are like half the characters killed off by now since they left?

teenj12

[493]Jan 30, 2012
    pscf3 wrote:
    So are like half the characters killed off by now since they left?
    Nah, everyone makes it....for now hahahahaaa xP .

Ep.12 "iEmergency"

(Sam had ran off before FON could move. He finally came to consciousness before calling 9-1-1 and the firefighters. Everyone managed to make it with just a few heat bruises.)

(At the hospital.)

teenj12: FireoFNature? FON: A fire happened at the studio and Sam was responsi-

Carly: -NO. Sam couldn't have..

Spencer: Carly she did...

teenj12: Vanilla was stabbed as well..

Spencer: What? Lets inform the others.

(It was four days before they were all released. Vanilla however still had to stay for more treatment.)

(Carly is in the studio. Just looking at the burnt marks. All the black..)

(MAB, Marc, and Marc all come to her. )

MAB: We are the Panthers..and we will find out what is going on. You Carly Shay, have been granted membership of The Panthers, by co-leader MusicAdictBabe!

Carly: Thanks! But, I'm scared. Should we really be putting our friend's lives in danger? Ourselves?

Pixar: If we're gonna get back..than yes.

stui8

[494]Feb 5, 2012
    • level: 30

Season Five:

3/17/12 Episode Twelve: IGo to Japan Again Part 1: As a continuation of the last episode, Itoe Fat Cakes, Sam soon learns she is in Japan after the suitcase she hid in was switched with someone else. As she tries to get back to the U.S. she becomes a wanted person but the Japanese government and gets entangled in a plot to kill Lady Gaga. Meanwhile, Carly and Lance go on a date that they both try to make perfect.

3/17/12 Episode Thirteen: IGo to Japan Again Part 2: Carly, Freddie, Gibby and Spencer head to Japan to try and find Sam. Carly is mad at the boys for ruining her date with Lance. When Arriving in Japan Gibby iskidnapped, Spencer falls in love and Carly and Freddie Kiss. Meanwhile, Sam continues to run from the Japanese Government and asassens.

Season Six:

Cast:

Carly

Freddie

Gibby

Alisha

Jesse

Reoccurring

GloZell

Lance

Kiku

Sam

6/2/12 Episode One: Igot Jungle Worms: Alot has changed since the last episode of Icarly. Icarly the webshow has gone on hiatus. Carly has been spending the summer in South America but Freddie learns she has returned but is really sick. We learn Sam has now changed her name and identy and living in Alaska as she is still a wanted fugitive. Freddie and Gibby meet GloZel.ReoccurringGuest stars: Sam, GloZel, Lance

6/9/12 Episode Two: IAlsiha: With Carly back and well again Lance tries to rekindle their relationship but feels like she is pushing him away. Meanwhile, the gang meet a new girl named Alisha but Carly feels she is hiding something.

6/16/12 Episode Three:IComedy Part 1: Alisha (Who we learn is Sam's Alias) and Carly decide to enter a Comedy contest where the winner gets their own late night show. But, they learn that a duo act is not allowed and there is only room for one of them. GloZel has also entered. Meanwhile, Freddie and Gibby try to sneak back stage to meet George Lopez who is the host of the show.Reoccurring: Sam and GloZell

6/16/12 Episode Four: IComedy Part 2: Carly, Alisha and GloZell go head to head to win the title of Ameirca's Funniest Person and get thier own talk show and it may ruin Carly and Alisha's friendship. Meanwhile, Freddie must fill in as a camera guy for the show.Reoccurring: GloZell, Sam and Lance.

6/23/12 Episode Five: IRessuection: Icarly is finally back with a big special with special guest star GloZell and Adele but, problems arise when Alisha's cover may be blown. Guest star: Sam and GloZell.

6/30/12 Episode Six: IGo Solo: Carly, Freddie and Gibby must do icarly with out Alisha/Sam and things go wrong and they think Nevel is to blame. Meanwhile, GloZell moves into Bushwell Plaza. Guest Star: Glozell.

7/7/12 Episode Seven: Ico-Host part 1: Carly, Freddie and Gibby search for a new Co-star but they get flooded with people who auditioned.

7/7/12 Episode Eight: ICo-Host Part 2: Carly thinks she has found the perfect Co-host but Alisha gets jealousy get in the way.

7/13/12 Episode Nine: IFriday the Thirteenth: GloZell thinks her ex boy friend, who has recently has broken out of jail, is coming after her to kill her. Meanwhile, Spencer feels he is going to die. Reoccurring Star: GloZell

7/21/12 Episode Ten: IMove In: Carly lets Alisha move in forgetting Jesse is moving in as well and they must share a room.

7/28/12 Episode Eleven: ISecrets: Alisha moves in with GloZell but, she may find out her secret. Spencer is hiding a secret as well. carly feels lance is hiding something from her.

8/4/12 Episode Twelve: IGoodbye: Spencer decides he can't hide Kiku can't hide in Seattle for ever and decides to turn her in. Meanwhile, Carly must say goodbye to Lance who is moving.

8/11/12 Episode Thirteen: Iyiyi: The gang is invited to a Quicenette. But, GloZell starts a fight, Spencer meets an old friend, and Carly and Jesse start to crush on the same guy.

8/18/12 Episode Fourteen: ICarumba: Carly and Jesse go head to head to win Hectors love. Meanwhile Alisha helps Regina who needs a new identity.

8/25/12 Episode Fifteen: IHawaii part 1:

8/25/12 Episode Sixteen: IHawaii Part 2:

Season 7 (coming soon)

In the 7th season the Icarly gang returns to school and startstheirSenior year.

Edited on 02/06/2012 4:43pm

alexspotsme

[495]Feb 9, 2012
    • level: 15
    If there's a follow up to the recent episode "iToe Fat Cakes", I'd love there to be a 1 one hour movie event, or a 30 minute episode called: "iSave My Sam" or "iGo Back to Japan".

Besides that, I'd love there to be a "iAm Sam" (a play off of Sam I Am"

marcdragicevic

[496]Feb 9, 2012
    • level: 21
    Carly and Sam find out that Spencer and Freddie are having a party without their knowledge, so Carly and Sam spy on the party.

Huntley

[497]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 4

stui8 wrote:
    Season 7 (coming soon)

In the 7th season the Icarly gang returns to school and startstheirSenior year.

Don't you think they'll likely be in college by Season 7? They should be in college already in Season 6 had Seasons 4 and 5 had more episodes. But Season 6 seems to be the last season they'll be in high school.

Edited on 02/11/2012 3:12pm

marcdragicevic

[498]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 21
    They are in college already aren't they. Year 7 to Year 12 - is College/Highschool. After that is Uni. (Must be different in the USA then).

pscf3

[499]Feb 11, 2012
    Season 6 is their senior year.

S1- 8th
    S2- 9th
    S3- 10th
    S4,5-11th ( iLMM takes place 3 days after iOMG, so it can be assumed they take place in the same year.)
    S6- 12th

It's the same in the US.

teenj12

[500]Feb 12, 2012
    Its Fan fiction guys, relax. His S7 could take place only 3 three days after S6, like iCarly S4-S5.