We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 5- Official Episodes

ilivelovemusic

[101]Apr 26, 2011
    • level: 5
    LOL yeah. I mean it's unlikely to have anything Seddie to happen so soon. But i'd really like it if the fans make em feel awkward with people wanting to couple them up while they're tryna handle their personal lives. xD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vanillacupcakes

[102]Apr 26, 2011
    • level: 16
    ^IA, the good thing is, Sam and Freddie will always be constantly reminded about it that way, so they can't just "forget about it and move on". I guess the same could go for Creddie if they keep mentioning people who think Carly and Freddie would be a good couple(maybe in a future episode, idk). The idea will stay in their minds. Plus I like actual shippers on the show, even if they're all crazy.

ilivelovemusic

[103]Apr 27, 2011
    ^^ True, having a popular webshow does affect their lives greatly. But in iSAFW I feel like Creddie fans said a lot more than Seddie fans did. So I really hope I see some Seddie fans going crazy on Sam and Freddie in season 5 Or just any shippy fans going crazy.. LOL omg I wonder if they'd ever let a Cibby fan go though.. Tasha and Gibby aren't exclusive, so I guess that'd be alright xD

teenj12

[104]Apr 27, 2011
    • level: 26
    I was on wikipedia, I see that "iGot A Hot Room" was so far the highest viewed episode of S4, followed by, "iOMG".

marcdragicevic

[105]Apr 27, 2011
    • level: 21
    teenj12 wrote:
    I was on wikipedia, I see that "iGot A Hot Room" was so far the highest viewed episode of S4, followed by, "iOMG".

Season debuts always seem to get higher ratings.

vanillacupcakes

[106]Apr 27, 2011
    Well, that is wikipedia. Didn't they once have it say that it got like, 20 million or something ridiculous? Anyways, I remember it saying it had between 7-8 million viewers. Now I see the same episode having 8.8 million viewers?? *is confused*

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/26/icarly-nabs-basic-cable%E2%80%99s-top-entertainment-telecast-with-8-8-million-viewers/90677

ilivelovemusic

[107]Apr 28, 2011
    ^^ I thought it had 7.4 million viewers?

sockstar

[108]Apr 28, 2011
    • level: 12
    iGAHR was the highest rated full episode of the season.

iOMG was less.

The 8.8 million is 'total' which probably means the debut and the various DVR (same day/night, next day, 2 day and 7 day) ratings.

ilivelovemusic

[109]Apr 28, 2011
    Eh. It's kinda sad though cause ever since iSAFW, some people have lost interest in the show. Just cause they were disappointed because it just 'hype' @.@ iCarly is still a pretty awesome show. Just cause it doesn't go your way, it doesn't make a show less great. Like they said, it's not about their relationships... Although it's interesting xD But still an 8.8 million total is pretty good So go iCarly!

vanillacupcakes

[110]Apr 28, 2011

sockstar wrote:
    The 8.8 million is 'total' which probably means the debut and the various DVR (same day/night, next day, 2 day and 7 day) ratings.

Thank you, I forgot about the DVR ratings.(:

teenj12

[111]Apr 28, 2011
    • level: 26
    ilivelovemusic wrote:
    Eh. It's kinda sad though cause ever since iSAFW, some people have lost interest in the show. Just cause they were disappointed because it just 'hype' @.@ iCarly is still a pretty awesome show. Just cause it doesn't go your way, it doesn't make a show less great. Like they said, it's not about their relationships... Although it's interesting xD But still an 8.8 million total is pretty good So go iCarly!

Meh, I think the show redeemed itself with iPTN and iOMG.

vanillacupcakes

[112]Apr 28, 2011
    I liked iGet Pranky though. iSam's Mom, iHAI, and Spencer's plot of iSAFW wasn't THAT bad. IA that the fandom sort of died down and iSAFW made some people think iOMG would be insignificant(even with OMG involved in the title people?). I have no problem with people who only watch it for shipping, but the energy died down since then, and even around iOMG it was dead until AFTER the episode aired. iOMG did redeem some of those fans though, which is good.

I think iPWV could beat iOMG's ratings. Enough about season 4. They start filming next week! Dan already tweeted 2 pics of the iCarly set. I can see him getting all twitpic happy and misleading people when they start filming. I can't wait.

pscf3

[113]Apr 28, 2011
    Finally! Episodes 14-26 of s4!

vanillacupcakes

[114]Apr 28, 2011
    Also he plans on making an episode of iCarly with Drake and Josh. :O Now I'm REALLY excited.

ilivelovemusic

[115]Apr 28, 2011
    ^^ OMG!! YAY! Haha I wonder if they would be in character. I mean it's gonna be ONE OF THOSE episodes again if they say "Hey, you look like our little sister Megan." @.@ Plus wasn't Carly watching Drake&Josh on tv in the ep. iGP? Still, it'd be so cool! And VC if ever Dan posts anything new can you keep me posted here? I follow Dan but I hardly check my twitter anymore.

frontman19

[116]Apr 29, 2011
    • level: 14

Yeah I wonder how they are going to address the Megan situation in the iCarly/Drake and Josh episode...they might completely ignore it like they are going to do with iPWV (Victoria played Shelby, Leon played Harper) there are going to be plenty of continuity problems that's for sure. Plus Drake and Josh are both 24 now, so they are going to have to be involved in a more grown up plot. Maybe closely involved with Spencer doing something.

ilivelovemusic

[117]Apr 29, 2011
    Once you mentioned that Drake and Josh are older, I immediately thought "Playmates for Spencer!" And then as I start to write those words, I realized they sound a bit dodgy...xD

marcdragicevic

[118]Apr 29, 2011
    • level: 21
    ilivelovemusic wrote:
    Once you mentioned that Drake and Josh are older, I immediately thought "Playmates for Spencer!" And then as I start to write those words, I realized they sound a bit dodgy...xD

haha.

sockstar

[119]Apr 29, 2011
    • level: 12
    Considering what Drake and Josh did together, it's probably not too far fetched.

I wanna see Megan/Freddie

pscf3

[120]Apr 29, 2011
    Cool! When'd he say that?

vanillacupcakes wrote:
    Also he plans on making an episode of iCarly with Drake and Josh. :O Now I'm REALLY excited.