We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 5- Official Episodes

teenj12

[21]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 26

vanillacupcakes wrote:
    In all the interviews they seemed like they were all on board with continuing iCarly. Didn't Miranda say she might hold back college a year?? I'm not sure. I wish I had those interviews again. I'd love to have Jennette do dramas again, even if they were just guest appearances. Her performances on Medium, Law & Order, and the Inside are my absolute favorites of hers. I think she would possibly focus on her music more after iCarly ends though. I like iCarly without the laugh track. It's one of the reasons I like their web segments. It also emphasizes the awkward moments when they don't put the fake laughter in there to distract you. However, I agree that a movie hitting theaters would be very unlikely. This seems like it will be the last season. Which is a shame because I wanted this to have more episodes than HM, and it will lose by one episode this way(yes I'm still on that stupid nitpick issue). I wouldn't be that surprised if there was another season though. The fake titles Dan came up for these episodes are hilarious btw. iBreakUp? iMarry Spencer followed by iBury Spencer? Ohhh Dan...

I hate that .

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ruffmanfan88

[22]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 12

I agrre it does seen that all of them want to continue iCarly. I didn't see where Miranda said she might hold back college a year but I could be wrong. From what I saw from interviews in the KCA's the cast seems like they want to go on. In one of Dans blocks Dan did say there could be more episodes after the 26 are filmed. I was hoping that the show would go pass ALL That but I don't thnik that will happen or at least over 100 episodes.

If you thnik about it iCarly will be in production untill mid augest or so and Victorious will be back into production. They only filmed 13 episodes for season 2.

I think this is where you found one of the aricles . On wiki its says Cosgrove is currently thinking about deferring college for a year to focus on acting.[43] http://long-islandnewsday.com/going-out/music/icarly-s-cosgrove-brings-tour-to-westbury-1.2673902

I belive this is where I found it about a movie http://www.examiner.com/guilty-pleasure-tv-in-national/icarly-movie-the-works-for-miranda-cosgrove

With Miranda and Jennette wanting to do music it seems they enjoy both. As far as Nathan, Jerry and Noah it seems they will stick around as well for a little while.

This year the show won its 3 kid chocie. I don't think Nick will want it to end. Will just have to see what happens from the time they end production untill victorious ends its third season.

Edited on 04/09/2011 1:39pm

teenj12

[23]Apr 9, 2011
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:

I agrre it does seen that all of them want to continue iCarly. I didn't see where Miranda said she might hold back college a year but I could be wrong. From what I saw from interviews in the KCA's the cast seems like they want to go on. In one of Dans blocks Dan did say there could be more episodes after the 26 are filmed. I was hoping that the show would go pass ALL That but I don't thnik that will happen or at least over 100 episodes.

If you thnik about it iCarly will be in production untill mid augest or so and Victorious will be back into production. They only filmed 13 episodes for season 2.

I think this is where you found one of the aricles . On wiki its says Cosgrove is currently thinking about deferring college for a year to focus on acting.[43] http://long-islandnewsday.com/going-out/music/icarly-s-cosgrove-brings-tour-to-westbury-1.2673902

I belive this is where I found it about a movie http://www.examiner.com/guilty-pleasure-tv-in-national/icarly-movie-the-works-for-miranda-cosgrove

With Miranda and Jennette wanting to do music it seems they enjoy both. As far as Nathan, Jerry and Noah it seems they will stick around as well for a little while.

This year the show won its 3 kid chocie. I don't think Nick will want it to end. Will just have to see what happens from the time they end production untill victorious ends its third season.

Ooh, I would love if iCarly could have a movie.

pscf3

[24]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 16
    You do realize that the movie article was abot a movie starring Miranda cosgrove, not an ICarly movie. The title was misleading.

teenj12

[25]Apr 9, 2011
    pscf3 wrote:
    You do realize that the movie article was abot a movie starring Miranda cosgrove, not an ICarly movie. The title was misleading.

KJLwriter

[26]Apr 10, 2011
    • level: 8
    All good shows have to come to an end though. I mean, look at I Love Lucy. That show ended and I think if Desi and Lucille WEREN'T having marital problems, the show would've continued, but for iCarly, I would be upset if it ended. It's a great show but it does have to end sometime. My dad said that the actors might eventually outgrow their characters, which can happen. I really hope the show continues for a few more seasons, but you never know. But, we won't be as upset as the cast. I KNOW how it is to tell your cast members good-bye. It hurts! I'm just looking forward to the next season and hope it's as good as this season was.

teenj12

[27]Apr 10, 2011
    KJLwriter wrote:
    All good shows have to come to an end though. I mean, look at I Love Lucy. That show ended and I think if Desi and Lucille WEREN'T having marital problems, the show would've continued, but for iCarly, I would be upset if it ended. It's a great show but it does have to end sometime. My dad said that the actors might eventually outgrow their characters, which can happen. I really hope the show continues for a few more seasons, but you never know. But, we won't be as upset as the cast. I KNOW how it is to tell your cast members good-bye. It hurts! I'm just looking forward to the next season and hope it's as good as this season was.

This season was a wild ride in terms of waiting for episodes. Hopefully S5 won't do that. Anyway, I will probably tear a bit when iCarly ends...when reruns stop... I have to stop thinking about it .

KJLwriter

[28]Apr 10, 2011
    • level: 8
    Hahaha...yeah..I will tear up a bit also. It'll be a sad finale. I don't even want to think about how it will end. Dan will do something amazing with it probably. I have to stop thinking about it too. It's so sad!

ruffmanfan88

[29]Apr 14, 2011
    I really hate to bring this up again but several articles are saying that iCarly will be renewed for a fifth season and the 4th season will be airing this summer or fall

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/14/us-icarly-idUSTRE73D7G020110414
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nickelodeon-greenlights-season-five-of-blockbuster-hit-icarly-119865419.html
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/iCarly-Renewed-Season-1031856.aspx
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/iCarly-Renewed-Season-1031856.aspx

So I was wondering maybe nick is relly still in its third airing wise.

So what do you guys think show we change everything over

MysticLady03

[30]Apr 14, 2011
    • level: 7
    Sorry if its been asked before but when will a new episode, not the crossover with Victorious, air?

ilivelovemusic

[31]Apr 15, 2011
    • level: 5

OMG YOU GUYS!! http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/nickelodeon-greenlights-fifth-season-of-hit-comedy-icarly/ this was posted by Dan Schneider.. it was on his FB page!! At first i was confused.. i was like 2012...? o.O Then I realized what it was trying to say..

pscf3

[32]Apr 15, 2011
    It hasn't even been filmed yet.

MysticLady03 wrote:
    Sorry if its been asked before but when will a new episode, not the crossover with Victorious, air?

MysticLady03

[33]Apr 15, 2011
    • level: 7
    pscf3 wrote:
    It hasn't even been filmed yet.

MysticLady03 wrote:

I thought they already filmed all the episodes for this aeaosn.

pscf3

[34]Apr 15, 2011
    They filmed half. "Anyway, iOMG: the sequel" will probably considered the next season premeire.

pscf3

[35]Apr 15, 2011
    Anyway, "season 5/6" was renewed for 13 episodes, bringing the total count to 109!

teenj12

[36]Apr 15, 2011
    pscf3 wrote:
    Anyway, "season 5/6" was renewed for 13 episodes, bringing the total count to 109!

Yes! iCarly will beat Hannah Montana!

Diamondgrl13

[37]Apr 16, 2011
    • level: 6
    teenj12 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Yes! iCarly will beat Hannah Montana!

^ lol! Love the response!

RomanZolanski

[38]Apr 16, 2011
    Wait, 109 episodes? Isn't it 96? The first season had 25, second season had 25, third season had 20, fourth had 13, and fifth will have 13. Right?

ruffmanfan88

[39]Apr 16, 2011
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Wait, 109 episodes? Isn't it 96? The first season had 25, second season had 25, third season had 20, fourth had 13, and fifth will have 13. Right?

you are some what right. Season 5 will be the last of the 26 episodes produced for the orgainal 26 episodes orded last year. These 13 episodes that were just odered are for next year. Anyway guys, since Nick is some what saying now saying that the show is in its thired season. should we just go back to the production seasons and just have 45 episodes in season 2 or have 26 episodes in season 4 with the 3?? and 4?? production codes.

pscf3

[40]Apr 16, 2011
    Plus 13 more in season 6 to make 109.

RomanZolanski wrote: