We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 5- Official Episodes

ruffmanfan88

[81]Apr 25, 2011
    • level: 12
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Probably volume 5

marcdragicevic wrote:
    Don't know yet, I wonder what iTunes are going to do though.

True, I wonder what all the other websites are going to do with the seasons. Because it's already so confuzing, the way it works.
    Wikipedia is considering the next 13 eps S4,as it should be and has been.

What about the production codes though?
    idk

As far as the porductions codes I say just have them combined. 301-313 and 401-413 for season 4. No one really looks at them on here in the episode list.
    or just for tv.com Have 45 episodes for season 2 and for Wikipedia leve it how they are doing it
    Tvguide is counting them as one hole. As far as msn I am not sure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pscf3

[82]Apr 25, 2011
    • level: 16
    Under our scale, Season 1 has 25, 101-125

Season 2 has 25, 201-222, 224-226

Season 3 has 20, 223, 227-245

Season 4 has 26, 301-313, 401-413

Season 5 has 13, 501-503

This way, production codes, the official sclace, and our scale are all back on track by season 5.

teenj12

[83]Apr 25, 2011
    • level: 26
    pscf3 wrote:
    Under our scale, Season 1 has 25, 101-125

Season 2 has 25, 201-222, 224-226

Season 3 has 20, 223, 227-245

Season 4 has 26, 301-313, 401-413

Season 5 has 13, 501-503

This way, production codes, the official sclace, and our scale are all back on track by season 5.

Yes, it works out..

vanillacupcakes

[84]Apr 25, 2011

There's an interesting casting type of thing on the iCarly wikia on an episode supposedly called iLose My Mind. I know what you're thinking, "Wikia? Hahahaha fakeeee". Well that was what I was thinking. But it's very detailed, and random. Normally fake ones don't seem THAT realistic. Even if it's fake , it's definitely interesting. I seriously do want an episode in a mental ward. Credit to Darthleroy on the wikia(or blame it it's fake, haha). He says he's an actor and it comes from the website breakdownexpress.com. Only actors can get an account there, so I have no idea if that's where it's from. But it sounds legit. Plus remember when that "screaming boy" actor from iOMG said the episode was called iOMG and we were skeptical?? Haha fun times.

iCARLY, Episode #402, "iLost My Mind"
    Episodic 1/2 Hour Sitcom for Nickelodeon AFTRA
    Executive Producer: Dan Schneider
    Director: Steve Hoefer
    Casting Director: Krisha Bullock, CSA
    Casting Associate: Jenny Treadwell
    Casting Assistant: Jamie Snow
    Pay Rate: Nickelodeon's AFTRA SCALE SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY ONLY IMMEDIATELY NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE SUBMIT.

[FLORA] 30-55 year old Female. Any Ethnicity. She works at the front desk of Troubled Waters Mental Hospital. She is dishevelled and flustered, trying to keep everything in order. MUST HAVE GREAT COMEDIC TIMING. CO-STAR ROLE.

[CALEB] 30-40 year old Male. Any Ethnicity. A mental patient at Troubled Waters Mental Hospital. Believes he is from the future. MUST HAVE GREAT COMEDIC TIMING. CO-STAR ROLE.

[WORKER #1] 20-40 year old Male. Any Ethnicity. Works at Troubled Waters Mental Hospital. CO-STAR ROLE.

[ATTENDANT] 30-50 year old Male. Any Ethnicity. Works at Troubled Waters Mental Hospital. Offers Sam a quesadillas on a tray only to get pushed out of the room, his tray of quesadillas stolen by her. UNDER FIVE ROLE.

[CHIEF SECURITY MAN] 40-55 year old Male. Chief of Security at Troubled Waters Mental Hospital. Keeps the peace among visitors and patients. Should be strong and in charge. COSTAR ROLE.

[NANCY/NATALIE] 30-45 year old Female. Any Ethnicity. She is in Spencer's Book Club. They are making fruit tarts. UNDER FIVE ROLE.

[MARSHA] 40 year old Female. Any Ethnicity. She is a mental patient at Troubled Waters Mental Hospital. She laughs hysterically at a TV that is turned off, then screams terrified of nothing and runs off. She reappears to randomly scream in terror for no reason. MUST HAVE GREAT COMEDIC TIMING. UNDER FIVE ROLE. 12 iCARLY,

Episode #402, "iLost My Mind" page 2

[GARY] 30 year old Male. Any Ethnicity. Current mental patient at Troubled Waters Mental Hospital, former law school student who remembers Spencer. Spencer is undercover, dressed as a woman, but Gary blows his cover and gets him kicked out. MUST HAVE GREAT COMEDIC TIMING. CO-STAR ROLE.

[WEIRD PATIENT/SUPER WEIRD PATIENT] 20-40 year old Male or Female. Any Ethnicity. Patient at Troubled Waters Mental Hospital. Loves iCarly. UNDER FIVE ROLE.

[HUGE SCARY PATIENT] 30-50 year old Male. Any Ethnicity. He is big and scary. Intimidating mental patient at Troubled Waters Mental Hospital. Intimidates the Chief Security Officer into letting the kids do iCarly from the hospital by threatening to reveal his secret. UNDER FIVE ROLE

[WAVYBECCA] 16 year old Female. Fan of iCarly. Video messages the kids during their web show and tells the gang she thinks Freddie and Sam would make a great couple. She thinks Freddie is hot. UNDER FIVE ROLE.

[GOOPYGILBERT] 16 year old Male. Fan of iCarly. Video messages the kids during their web show and annoyingly shows his support for "Seddie," Sam and Freddie, as a couple. UNDER FIVE ROLE.

Edited on 04/25/2011 8:04pm
    Edited 3 total times.

teenj12

[85]Apr 25, 2011

These are new characters?

marcdragicevic

[86]Apr 25, 2011
    • level: 21
    What's the actual website link where you found that.

vanillacupcakes

[87]Apr 25, 2011
    @teenj: If this thing is real the new characters would be side characters. It's no different than the casting information that was on facebook about iPity the Nevel. The costarring roles would be bigger parts of the episode, but probably that episode only who have over 5 lines(like Jonah). The under 5 lines, would simply be, small roles with under five lines, like the Seddie dude in in iSAFW or the girl who stood up Freddie in iPity the Nevel. But they would all be new characters for that episode, because of course, they wouldn't need to cast somebody for Carly, Freddie, or Sam.

@mardragicevic: In the discussion part of this site
    http://icarly.wikia.com/index.php?title=IOMG_Part_2&showall=1
    But the information itself is on breakdownexpress.com somewhere, apparently.

marcdragicevic

[88]Apr 25, 2011
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    @teenj: If this thing is real the new characters would be side characters. It's no different than the casting information that was on facebook about iPity the Nevel. The costarring roles would be bigger parts of the episode, but probably that episode only who have over 5 lines(like Jonah). The under 5 lines, would simply be, small roles with under five lines, like the Seddie dude in in iSAFW or the girl who stood up Freddie in iPity the Nevel. But they would all be new characters for that episode, because of course, they wouldn't need to cast somebody for Carly, Freddie, or Sam.

@mardragicevic: In the discussion part of this site
    http://icarly.wikia.com/index.php?title=IOMG_Part_2&showall=1
    But the information itself is on breakdownexpress.com somewhere, apparently.

Thanks, I'll have a look.

marcdragicevic

[89]Apr 25, 2011
    Front page is now edited.

teenj12

[90]Apr 26, 2011
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    Oh. Thanks for clearing that up.

One thing I'm still confused on is if we are using the S4 Official Discussion Thread or The S5 Discussion Thread.

marcdragicevic

[91]Apr 26, 2011
    http://danwarp.blogspot.com/2009/09/icarly-second-season-third-season-huh.html this might clear up some confusion. Meanwhile, I will send an email to Dan Schneider asking him more information about this.

RemDiamond

[92]Apr 26, 2011
    • level: 5
    Casting calls don't normally state dialogue and I'm not sure Dan would use the phrase "seddie."

pscf3

[93]Apr 26, 2011
    We figured this out already......

Anyway, what's 401 if 402 is iLose My Mind?

marcdragicevic wrote:
    http://danwarp.blogspot.com/2009/09/icarly-second-season-third-season-huh.html this might clear up some confusion. Meanwhile, I will send an email to Dan Schneider asking him more information about this.

RomanZolanski

[94]Apr 26, 2011
    • level: 12
    401 is probs. iOMG Part 2. Or is iLMM the new name for iOMGP2?

pscf3

[95]Apr 26, 2011
    iLMM is after iOmg 2 I think. Or it could be iOMG 3.

vanillacupcakes

[96]Apr 26, 2011
    Probably the 2nd episode after iOMG 2. Doubt there would ever be an iOMG 3, haha.

marcdragicevic

[97]Apr 26, 2011
    pscf3 wrote:
    We figured this out already......

Anyway, what's 401 if 402 is iLose My Mind?

marcdragicevic wrote:

Yeah, I know. But just posting that link incase if anyone forgot about it.

vanillacupcakes

[98]Apr 26, 2011

RemDiamond wrote:
    Casting calls don't normally state dialogue and I'm not sure Dan would use the phrase "seddie."

What dialogue was in there??Didn't they use the words "Seddie" and "Creddie" for iSAFW? I have to go back and check.

@marc: If it makes it easier for you, the screenshots are here.http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/UserarthleroyOh whoops, I didn't check the front page. Nevermind.

I still don't know about iLMM, but the White Collar one listed on there is legit.

Edited on 04/26/2011 7:36pm

ilivelovemusic

[99]Apr 26, 2011
    • level: 5
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

RemDiamond wrote:

What dialogue was in there??Didn't they use the words "Seddie" and "Creddie" for iSAFW? I have to go back and check.

@marc: If it makes it easier for you, the screenshots are here.http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/UserarthleroyOh whoops, I didn't check the front page. Nevermind.

I still don't know about iLMM, but the White Collar one listed on there is legit.

LOL sounds like a fun episode.. even if the seddie stuff don't happen. That'd be much appreciated though. And how do you know that it's legit? The whitecollar one I mean? Also do you have links of other casting calls for the other episodes? I wanna analyze it too!

vanillacupcakes

[100]Apr 26, 2011
    ^The sides are leaked for White Collar. It's a different show. I wish I had other episodes! Even if they were fake. I don't think anything Seddie would happen until later on. Those are roles under 5 lines, so I can see it set up like a punchline....like Stacey Dilson being a Creddie shipper. It just sounds like fun having a bunch of freaks with Spencer in drag in a mental hospital. I guess we'll see in 2 weeks whether it's legit or not. *waits for Dan Schneider's BTS videos*