We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 5- Official Episodes

marcdragicevic

[1]Dec 23, 2010
    • level: 21

(Season 4 for actual production - Season 5 on tv - Season 2 was spilt in two seasons)

This is all the episodes for Season 5. Will update when I gather more information in the upcoming months.

I thought I would start this thread since production for Season 4 (on tv) has finished.

#401 - TBA (Monday 2nd, May to Friday 6th May 2011) =http://provo.craigslist.org/tlg/2349845006.html

#402 - iLost My Mind (Monday 9th, May to Friday 13th May 2011) =http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Userarthleroy

#403 - TBA (Monday 16th, May to Friday 20th May 2011)

#404 - TBA (Monday 23rd, May to Friday 27th May 2011)

#405 / #406 / #407 - iTake a Cruiser =http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h402/ineversaidihateyou/Twitter/292871322.jpg

Edited on 05/24/2011 7:21pm
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sockstar

[2]Dec 23, 2010
    • level: 12
    This will very much likely be the last season. I can't really see Jen sticking around for another season after this, along with Miranda and Nathan wanting to go to college.

marcdragicevic

[3]Dec 23, 2010
    Sadly, I do agree with you. I thought they would only have had 4 seasons but since season 4 was quite short, they decided to put the rest in season 5. Don't know why they had a short season, but it may happen again in this season.
    (i.e: Season 4 = 11 episodes, Season 5 = 11 episodes == 22 episodes (normal season)

teenj12

[4]Dec 23, 2010
    • level: 26

marcdragicevic wrote:
    Sadly, I do agree with you. I thought they would only have had 4 seasons but since season 4 was quite short, they decided to put the rest in season 5. Don't know why they had a short season, but it may happen again in this season. (i.e: Season 4 = 11 episodes, Season 5 = 11 episodes == 22 episodes (normal season)
    I really don't wanna see iCarly go . The episode production system is just all screwed up.

Edited on 12/23/2010 9:00pm

MusicAddictBabe

[5]Dec 24, 2010
    • level: 18
    Hey, on the bright side, at least it's getting five seasons! Just the thought of a show having five seasons shows that it's been a really good show with decent ratings (for it to go on that long). I mean, thinking about it, it could've ended at the end of season 3 (like a lot of us were thinking about a year or so ago).

Good job, iCarly!

teenj12

[6]Dec 24, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Hey, on the bright side, at least it's getting five seasons! Just the thought of a show having five seasons shows that it's been a really good show with decent ratings (for it to go on that long). I mean, thinking about it, it could've ended at the end of season 3 (like a lot of us were thinking about a year or so ago).

Good job, iCarly!

I guess your right Mab. iCarly does disearve its props .

futuramarama

[7]Dec 24, 2010
    • level: 37
    5 seasons is longer than most of nick's previous live action sitcoms, if not all of them

good for you iCarly. i might not like it as much as i used to but it's still great

ruffmanfan88

[8]Dec 28, 2010
    • level: 12
    What do u mean on this production for Season 4 (on tv) has finished.

Season 4 is still airing and has about 4 episodes left.
    311-313

They could be still in one season and just have 2 different production codes. Any way it really depends on how nick and other sites are advertizing the next season. except tvguide, itunes msn and others, since they are are saying it is in the third season. we will find out more when the next season is ready to start. Or all thogether they could be just picking up were they left off. Also 26 episodes were ordered if they are split each season will have 13 episodes.

It will be intersing on how they will do the DVDs. Season 2 volume 2 is being realsed next month. Also Dan did say there could be more episodes after the 26 are shoot. I could see it happening. Actors and actress do it all the time. Where they are doing a tv show and are doing something else. If that happens it will mostly be short seasons and only have small amount of episodes.

Now I did here therer is supposed to be a big movie coming in 2011 to theaters. I don't know for sure.

futuramarama

[9]Dec 28, 2010
    i doubt they'd make a movie in theaters to be honest

teenj12

[10]Dec 28, 2010
    futuramarama wrote:
    i doubt they'd make a movie in theaters to be honest

Why not? iCarly's popular enough. Even if they don't do a movie in theaters, I think it has reached the point where iCarly needs a movie, whether or not its in theateres. I remember others thinking the same about That's So Raven years ago.

futuramarama

[11]Dec 28, 2010

iCarly's had a tv movie; iGo to Japan. and if you count the hour-long specials, then iCarly's had a lot. i just count Japan though. the reason why i don't see iCarly having a theatrical release is because i see them not making much money. a lot of fans would see it, but there would probably be some who would just wait for it on DVD (coughincludingmecough). and they've already done a lot of plots, i can't see them coming up with a good, strong plot to support a theatrical release. obviously if they did this, it would have to be big, something people would want to pay money for. i can't see them coming up with this kind of plot. and, it would not have a laugh track, and it wouldn't feel like iCarly to me without a laugh track. I'd much prefer to see another iCarly tv movie

Edited on 12/28/2010 9:01pm

marcdragicevic

[12]Dec 28, 2010
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    What do u mean on this production for Season 4 (on tv) has finished.

Season 4 is still airing and has about 4 episodes left.
    311-313

They have already shot all them episodes, they are not making episodes at the moment.
    Production for them episodes have finished, but just not shown on tv yet in other words. (I hope that clears things up)

teenj12

[13]Dec 29, 2010
    futuramarama wrote:

iCarly's had a tv movie; iGo to Japan. and if you count the hour-long specials, then iCarly's had a lot. i just count Japan though. the reason why i don't see iCarly having a theatrical release is because i see them not making much money. a lot of fans would see it, but there would probably be some who would just wait for it on DVD (coughincludingmecough). and they've already done a lot of plots, i can't see them coming up with a good, strong plot to support a theatrical release. obviously if they did this, it would have to be big, something people would want to pay money for. i can't see them coming up with this kind of plot. and, it would not have a laugh track, and it wouldn't feel like iCarly to me without a laugh track. I'd much prefer to see another iCarly tv movie

Oh, I forgot all about iGo To Japan, which was kinda dissapointing to me.
    I think your right about the laugh, but maybe it won't be as bad, I don't recall the Drake and Josh Christmas Movie having a laugh track and it was pretty good.

futuramarama

[14]Dec 29, 2010
    i actually hated the christmas episode, but that's besides the point.

so... yay, season 5!

Fireofnature

[15]Jan 5, 2011
    • level: 13
    Could be the final season, maybe, maybe not. I think it might be, Jen could go onto other things, since she technically didn't start out on Nick. I can see her going into crime dramas and stuff, because look at her background, she was in CSI for an episode, and various others. I can also see iCarly going on another season, but I can't see that happening too much. I think If they end it, then it ought to go down in glory, because it definitely is a good show. Face it though, iCarly had a good run, but all good things must come to an end sometime.

marcdragicevic

[16]Apr 7, 2011
    Season 5 will go into production, quite soon.
    Can't wait, should be some ripper episodes to come.

pscf3

[17]Apr 8, 2011
    • level: 16
    May 1^^

teenj12

[18]Apr 8, 2011
    This season better have 50 episodes.

pscf3

[19]Apr 8, 2011
    13^^ making the total count 96.

vanillacupcakes

[20]Apr 8, 2011
    In all the interviews they seemed like they were all on board with continuing iCarly. Didn't Miranda say she might hold back college a year?? I'm not sure. I wish I had those interviews again. I'd love to have Jennette do dramas again, even if they were just guest appearances. Her performances on Medium, Law & Order, and the Inside are my absolute favorites of hers. I think she would possibly focus on her music more after iCarly ends though.

I like iCarly without the laugh track. It's one of the reasons I like their web segments. It also emphasizes the awkward moments when they don't put the fake laughter in there to distract you. However, I agree that a movie hitting theaters would be very unlikely. This seems like it will be the last season. Which is a shame because I wanted this to have more episodes than HM, and it will lose by one episode this way(yes I'm still on that stupid nitpick issue). I wouldn't be that surprised if there was another season though.

The fake titles Dan came up for these episodes are hilarious btw. iBreakUp? iMarry Spencer followed by iBury Spencer? Ohhh Dan...