We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 5 Episode 2- "iDate Sam and Freddie" Official Discussion.

RiciSmokes2

[161]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 7
    I enjoyed it. Nice patch. Lol. I was like, wow!! What was Spencer and the lady doing that she got his wallet? Was it in his pocket? If so, naughty Spencer. The arguing got annoying, but I like the open end, will they fix their problems? I like that they didn't end it with a seddie resolution.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KJLwriter

[162]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 8
    I loved this episode! It was really good! I got sad at the end with Carly saying maybe Sam and Freddie shouldn't be dating if they can't settle their arguments by themselves, which makes sense. I also laughed when Spencer was mowing the lawn. Only Spencer would do that! Also, I did know the moon was going to fall. That big moon couldn't have stayed on the ceiling without falling. It was huge!!! Also, I am really excited about the next episode this weekend. I'm going on a college open house Saturday and I hope I'm back in time to watch it! Also, pscf3, what do you mean about Nick allowing it. What do you mean? The arguments? Well, it wasn't too bad. Like, it was funny stuff! Can you explain what you mean a little bit more? Also, Victorious was AMAZING!!! I loved every minute of that episode. I was really shocked when Tori got the phone call saying she was kicked out. I was like, "No! It has to be a mistake! They got Tori and Trina mixed up!" I was right though. I mean, Trina couldn't have passed the audition. Trina has no talent! Though, I'm glad she's still at the school because she's so funny. Overall, I loved both episodes of the shows. They were both great.

RiciSmokes2

[163]Sep 10, 2011
    ^ umm... look a little closer at the word pinis. Pscf3 is a lil pervy like Dan. I kinda figured out the whole plot of Victorious from the start, but still very enjoyable.

hurr05

[164]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 10

lol pini's i laughed on the inside, while saying on the outside, "WTF"

and this part of the episode made my day:

CARLY: and how can you deal with a nubb who says BLEEHHH BLEHHH TOO MUCHPARMESANCHEESE. BLEEHHH BLEEHHHHHH.

teenj12

[165]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 26
    This..wasn't the best episode...

It was okay, butb a weak second episode after that amazing premiere, iLMM. Carly being a monster bit was a little funny, but only because it happened twice.Gibby and Spencer were the best parts of the episode. Gibby was funny trying to allude himself and Carly into thinking they had something . Spencer's funniest invention ever! So funny how he had a cookout on that "lawn" .

That lasagna looked discussing! If feel like the bit where "one of the characters tell a random person to go away" is getting painfully old. On all of Dan's shows. Ifeel a different vibe this episode. Maybe the lighting changed?

Anyway, 7.5/10

..but since this show is a favorite of mine..8/10.

83optics

[166]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 6

learned:

* shuttlecock...sweet patch...chub grass

* is gibby trying to add carly to his list of unusually hot girlfriends?

* corn juice > whole ham > blue butt > jamaican plastic

* naked? remind me to get a coupon for free food at pini's when i attend sam's funeral...

* it's a good thing that moon was a crescent and not a full moon!

teenj12

[167]Sep 10, 2011
    Oh and just want to add,that this was one of those rare days where I actually liked and watched every thing on the new episode lineup.

hurr05

[169]Sep 10, 2011

lol nice!

did anyone else feel a little bad for gibby in this episode?

iCarlyMark

[170]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 2

I feel more bad for that puppy than I do for Gibby.

I like this episode a bitbetter than iLMM. Got way more laughs out of it compared to the last episode, and we finally get a reason (silly as it is)as to how Samstarted toloveFreddie in the first place.Episode didn't help me get into them as a couple though.The newdirection for this season (the arc style as said) is cool and something different for sure.

Let me also add that I love seeingT-Bo back on an iCarly episode. Guy cracks me up. Him, Carly & Spencer (reminded me of BillMurray of how he was dressedwith the lawn bit) made the episode for me.

vanillacupcakes

[171]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 16
    So....who has a youtube link of this video for me?? *crickets chirp and tumbleweed rolls by* Anybody? Anybody?

KJLwriter

[172]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 8
    Oh, I didn't catch that. Sorry! I don't notice those things. Well, I still loved this episode. It was really funny! I loved T-Bo also. He is a funny character! I did feel bad for Gibby. I thought the puppy was cute. I wouldn't want to be around the dog, but it looked cute. Sir Lick a lot.

RiciSmokes2

[173]Sep 10, 2011
    I don't think I've ever watched anything illegally. I really don't know how to go about finding a link. Well I googled it and this is what I found. http://m.youtube.com/?dc=organic&source=mog&hl=en#/watch?v=BUjMhKgThnY I really don't know if that helps or not.

katywishing100

[174]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 15

It was aokay episode. But dang Spencer looks so old now! I feel bad for Carly, Sam& Freddie theywere kinda rude making her sit away from them at dinner.

Shadowswhisper

[175]Sep 10, 2011
    • level: 2

iCarlyMark wrote:

Spencer (reminded me of BillMurray of how he was dressedwith the lawn bit) made the episode for me.

Exactly. "a cindrella story. . . . " Jeez, crawling over the lawn mower, made me laugh out loud. You can visualize Murray doing just that. funny stuff.

Well, as for the episode. The fights really got contrived, and, as was mentioned earlier, they also got old fast. Sam calling Freddie "baby", well okay, but it's getting overused. I really think Freddie needs a course on dating. Sam can talk with her mouth full, or use as much Parmesan cheese as she wants, if it gets her in the mood. . . . And pay the $26.00 dollars for goodness sakes! Women like men who spend money on'em. And they're chatting on the computer at 3:00 am? C'mon Freddie go to her house to chat! ;-)

It seems a lot has been said about Gibby tonight. I don't get it. why the longing to hang around Carly now? He's got Tasha and maybe still Patrice to work on. And I thought he was a cat person. Doesn't he like videoing his cat?

Anyway, that's enough rant. Overall the episode was good. New stuff is always a step in the right direction. I busted a gut on Carly making the crack to Spencer about "normal brains" (or something like that). Spencer and the watermelon was funny. And shucking corn on his "lawn"? Good stuff. On a different note, I really want the blueprints to the building they live in. That ventilation system has got to be industrial strength.

7 out of 10.

teenj12

[176]Sep 10, 2011
    I like the normal brain bits too .

MusicAddictBabe

[177]Sep 11, 2011
    • level: 18
    Dang! I missed this episode Dx

I even knew about this episode too. I "liked" iCarly on Facebook and it told me via News Feed And all I got out of it was a puppy and an some intense argument. But I usually go for night walks with my mom when I'm home and unfortunately I had to miss this episode to do that. I did, however, get back in time to see the last five minutes of it.

I was also hoping that Nick would say if you could catch it again sometime tomorrow, but it didn't. -_- For once. Man, they do that with every other episode.

MusicAddictBabe

[178]Sep 11, 2011
    • level: 18
    Dang! I missed this episode Dx

I even knew about this episode too. I "liked" iCarly on Facebook and it told me via News Feed And all I got out of it was a puppy and an some intense argument. But I usually go for night walks with my mom when I'm home and unfortunately I had to miss this episode to do that. I did, however, get back in time to see the last five minutes of it.

I was also hoping that Nick would say if you could catch it again sometime tomorrow, but it didn't. -_- For once. Man, they do that with every other episode.

hurr05

[179]Sep 11, 2011

@shadows, what guy wants to stay with a girl that talks with her mouth full of food?? that's completely disgusting. you think he wants to kiss her after all that? um, no. i sure wouldn't do that to a guy. but Freddie was pissing me off a little bit, too, with the $36 cup. and i felt so bad for Carly at the end! and the random DJ guy who kept following Carly...ohhh kayy...

pscf3

[180]Sep 11, 2011
    • level: 16
    Lol, I'm not really pervy, Pini's was just so dang obvious!!! And wrong.... I mean it made Gibby sound gay and Sam sound like a sex freak.

Anyway, like I said, kinda disappointing and pointless. 6/10