We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 4- Official Episodes

Jakeo_89

[41]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 5
    thefbm wrote:

Jakeo_89 wrote:
    thefbm wrote:

It's cool Jakeo. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, and I like Gibby. Although I really didn't like iEnrage Gibby because of him, but I really enjoyed the subplot. It would be a nice addition and it's not like he will be appearing as much as the main cast. For the opening credits, I can see Dan putting him in them though I think I would be slighty disturbed by all the shirtless scenes it might include.Wink

The exchange student Rico explains why Sam suddenly starts speaking italian. How many talents does that girl have;the world may never know.

I can see T-Bo showing Carly his ideas of his upcoming products for food-on-a-stick.

Wow i haven't posted in here for a long time, like October.

Oh hey fbm! First time I have seen anyone from the Sam and Freddie Bickering Sidekicks forum on here! I could cope with him being put in the credits, kind of like Megan in Drake and Josh, but beyond that, as in affecting the trio directly, or becoming part of it, and giving him far more screentime would just mess up the balance of the show completely for me.

Hey! Yeah these forums kinda got me started into the fandom, and they are just easier to view-for the most part-till the arguments broke out and some of the fans went a little crazy over their ship(really just oneUndecided).Plus, I can get the Creddie viewpoints and reasons for Creddie, and I must saw they have some good points. But alas, I stay fellow to my ship of Seddie.

And true true, the point of the show is focus around the trio with a little Spencer's quirky antics. But who knows what Dan will do. MaybeGibby will just pop up in certain school scenes andthe webshow but won't effect the show's storyline.

Yeah I like the Creddie aspect, they make great poitns and give good aspects on Seddie. I like that this is like a multi-ship place, it seems very frontier based as opposed to being locked away in one corner. Refreshing

Yeah Gibby like that in season 4 would not bother me at all. I don't mind some affect on the story line. Although IEG was a let down for him I think. No fault of Noah's though.

taillow22 we don't actually know. Since they are only filming the first episode now, as per the pics marc posted above me, he probably has not even made the new title sequence for this season yet. I have no idea where the rumour came from and what basis there is for it. i would also like to know though. Anyone?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thefbm

[42]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 3

I don't know but I stated that it wouldn't surprise me if dan did that since Gibby pretty much is a regular on the show now.We won't find out if it's true tillright before the season airs.

Side note--there's a new episode on showfax called iDo

A twenty year old fan named Gordon ask the iCarly gang if he can propose to his girlfriend of a year and a half, Jodi, on their webshow. (He and Jodi are huge fans!) Despite say yes, Jodi later becomes attracted to Spencer and begins to question whether she wants to marry Gordon.

pixarprincess

[43]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 13
    (Dramatic gasp) That... would be... AWESOME! Is that official, do you know?

thefbm

[44]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 3

Haha yeah, it is. It's on showfax where they try and find actors for character roles--like Jodi and Gordon. They won't start filming this episode till next week or so since the cast and crew is working on iGot a Hot Room.

DPluver2012

[45]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 11
    thefbm wrote:

Haha yeah, it is. It's on showfax where they try and find actors for character roles--like Jodi and Gordon. They won't start filming this episode till next week or so since the cast and crew is working on iGot a Hot Room.

sounds like a pretty amazing story line haha

pixarprincess

[46]Jun 4, 2010
    • level: 13
    OH YAY!

Why do I always manage to sound like a little kid on this site? I'M A FLIPPING TEEN WHY CAN'T I ACT LIKE ONE!?

(calms down) Anymore episodes we should be made aware of?

RemDiamond

[47]Jun 7, 2010
    Dan just posted pics on his twitter of the run through today and also a short video on his youtube channel.

DPluver2012

[48]Jun 7, 2010
    idk what this next ep is gonna be about lol.idk if the cast is wearing their real life outfits for run through or their characters bc i noticed nathan isnt wearing a polo which is nice to see. PLUS Jerry Trainor got rid of his hair ,thank goodness!

marcdragicevic

[49]Jun 7, 2010
    • level: 21
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    idk what this next ep is gonna be about lol.idk if the cast is wearing their real life outfits for run through or their characters bc i noticed nathan isnt wearing a polo which is nice to see. PLUS Jerry Trainor got rid of his hair ,thank goodness!

Yeah, Gibby's grandfather, "the barber/hairdresser" cut it for him.

DPluver2012

[50]Jun 7, 2010
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:

Yeah, Gibby's grandfather, "the barber/hairdresser" cut it for him.
    well i give that man props...it looks pretty dag on good!

Girlygirl24

[51]Jun 7, 2010
    • level: 28
    Jerry cut his hair? Does anyone have a pic??

DPluver2012

[52]Jun 7, 2010
    well its on the video that dan posted

RemDiamond

[53]Jun 7, 2010
    I think they are wearing there own clothes and not what they wear when they film.

DPluver2012

[54]Jun 7, 2010
    aw darn. i wanna see nathan not have to wear such nerdy clothes any more. i mean its the 4th season, you would think some things would change.i think they are keeping his new hair style though

marcdragicevic

[55]Jun 8, 2010
    Yeah, also. Guppy makes another appearance.

DPluver2012

[56]Jun 8, 2010
    that is definitely a plus haha cuz he is so darn cute!

marcdragicevic

[57]Jun 9, 2010
    There writing episode #303, right at the moment.

ilivelovemusic

[58]Jun 10, 2010
    aw yea i saw a vid in utube nd in an epi. in season for probably igot a hot room, there was a pic of some kind of room tht got burnt, nd bad neway i saw the "probable" backstage vid of iDo its tht 1 wiv dan saying he's nephews or nieces friends realli loved jennete nd nathan in ikiss nd miranda nd jerry was lyk did they say nething about us? dan: uh no . lolz crack up [:

Girlygirl24

[59]Jun 10, 2010
    • level: 28
    ilivelovemusic wrote:
    aw yea i saw a vid in utube nd in an epi. in season for probably igot a hot room, there was a pic of some kind of room tht got burnt, nd bad neway i saw the "probable" backstage vid of iDo its tht 1 wiv dan saying he's nephews or nieces friends realli loved jennete nd nathan in ikiss nd miranda nd jerry was lyk did they say nething about us? dan: uh no . lolz crack up [:

Are you talking about this vid.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5viMn-AZydM cause i was watching it as i read your message

ilivelovemusic

[60]Jun 11, 2010
    i guess (i didn't actually watch the video) im just assuming because I haven't seen a video similar to that one [: it's so weird because Sam is actually wearing girlier clothes nowadays i mean in ibth (shortshorts but it is hot , (igotahotroom?) a shirt and are those leggings? and in ido a really nice girly looking dress XD