We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 4- Official Episodes

ruffmanfan88

[121]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 12
    they are filming an episode right now witch is a two parter so it is 308-309. the victorious crossover might be filmed next or in a few weeks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pscf3

[122]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 16
    How do you know it a two-parter and not three. If you're just assuming, than you're posting old news.

ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    they are filming an episode right now witch is a two parter so it is 308-309. the victorious crossover might be filmed next or in a few weeks.

RemDiamond

[123]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 5
    Here is behind the scenes footage during the filming of pranky episode. Nightline is having a segment on icarly tonight. There is also a behind the scenes tour on the website also.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/icarly-cast-outtakes-bloopers-joke-unwind-set-backstage-miranda-cosgrove-behind-scenes-11290801

pscf3

[124]Aug 2, 2010
    RemDiamond wrote:
    Here is behind the scenes footage during the filming of pranky episode. Nightline is having a segment on icarly tonight. There is also a behind the scenes tour on the website also.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/icarly-cast-outtakes-bloopers-joke-unwind-set-backstage-miranda-cosgrove-behind-scenes-11290801

cool, proof that we will see carlys room agian!

ruffmanfan88

[125]Aug 3, 2010
    pscf3 wrote:
    How do you know it a two-parter and not three. If you're just assuming, than you're posting old news.

ruffmanfan88 wrote:

okay dan a few days ago said on his twitter that To those asking: No, this big special script that just went out is NOT the iCarly/Victorious crossover. That's my NEXT huge script to write! so it is not that sepcial yet. Also miranda confirmed we are filming are first two parter of the new season. go to wiki and look at the episodes for the reference. right now I put TBA for the title since we don't know it yet. also she said Guest Star: Ethan Munck as Guppy. if you go there it is up. They might revert but I don't think so since we don't have a title

T7F

[126]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 7
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

ruffmanfan88 wrote:

okay dan a few days ago said on his twitter that To those asking: No, this big special script that just went out is NOT the iCarly/Victorious crossover. That's my NEXT huge script to write! so it is not that sepcial yet. Also miranda confirmed we are filming are first two parter of the new season. go to wiki and look at the episodes for the reference. right now I put TBA for the title since we don't know it yet. also she said Guest Star: Ethan Munck as Guppy. if you go there it is up. They might revert but I don't think so since we don't have a title
    do you think Guppy will become more and more frequent?

pscf3

[127]Aug 3, 2010
    I think hat he is in iDo too.

T7F wrote:
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

ruffmanfan88 wrote:

do you think Guppy will become more and more frequent?

pscf3

[128]Aug 4, 2010

Ok, I've been roaming around on twitter and I've found out some more about the movie. I still have no name, but some guy named Max Ehrich is going to play a dude named Adam, and there is going to be a BIG SUPRISE in this episode.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE SUPRISE IS!

ruffmanfan88

[129]Aug 4, 2010

pscf3 wrote:

Ok, I've been roaming around on twitter and I've found out some more about the movie. I still have no name, but some guy named Max Ehrich is going to play a dude named Adam, and there is going to be a BIG SUPRISE in this episode.

the movie thats being filmed right now righ. witch twitter can you give a link. Now This did get me thinking what if the big suprise is Drake and josh. on dan's twitter here's what i found. That might give clues it could be drake and josh.

Yvette siad So very bummed! but thanks for thinking of me! How 'bout another art class cameo?

Yvette, I'll work with you anytime, anywhere. Any show you appear in - instantly gets better.

this is the person who plays helen from drake and josh. So maybe it means it could be drake bell and josh peck are guest starring now.

Edited on 08/04/2010 2:12pm

pscf3

[130]Aug 4, 2010

That would be cool!

here's the twitter link for the dude that is playing Adam in the movie:http://twitter.com/maxehrich14

On a side note, Carly will be wearing a Penny-tee that says "Puding Patrol" in this episode.

ruffmanfan88 wrote:

pscf3 wrote:

the movie thats being filmed right now righ. witch twitter can you give a link. Now This did get me thinking what if the big suprise is Drake and josh. on dan's twitter here's what i found. That might give clues it could be drake and josh.

Yvette siad So very bummed! but thanks for thinking of me! How 'bout another art class cameo?

Yvette, I'll work with you anytime, anywhere. Any show you appear in - instantly gets better.

this is the person who plays helen from drake and josh. So maybe it means it could be drake bell and josh peck are guest starring now.

RemDiamond

[131]Aug 4, 2010
    The shirt says Fudge patrol, not pudding patrol.

RemDiamond

[132]Aug 4, 2010
    I mean Fudge Control sorry; couldn't edit it.

pscf3

[133]Aug 4, 2010
    Oh, my mistake.

teenj12

[134]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 26

What movie is everyone talking about? The crossover thing with Victorious and Icarly?

marcdragicevic

[135]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 21
    teenj12 wrote:

What movie is everyone talking about? The crossover thing with Victorious and Icarly?

Check the 'Cross-over' thread, or search it in google.

marcdragicevic

[136]Aug 5, 2010
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:

How do you know that's the production code?

pscf3

[137]Aug 5, 2010
    Once again, Marc, we've been following.

@ teenj12 no, this is not the crossover. This is just an icarly movie.

Back on topic, max Erich tweeted that he will be playing a dude named Adam in the movie. And, he posted on facebook that he will play a "possible" love intrest for Carly.

marcdragicevic

[138]Aug 5, 2010
    pscf3 wrote:

Back on topic, max Erich tweeted that he will be playing a dude named Adam in the movie. And, he posted on facebook that he will play a "possible" love intrest for Carly.

How do you not know they kept an episode private?
    The Special may be 3 parts, you never know.

pscf3

[139]Aug 5, 2010
    Miranda tweeted saying that they are doing their first TWO PART SPECIAL of the year.

marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

marcdragicevic

[140]Aug 5, 2010
    pscf3 wrote:
    Miranda tweeted saying that they are doing their first TWO PART SPECIAL of the year.

marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

And, I forgot about about that tweet. Hmm, the Victorious Editor has a very strict guidelines for production codes - I pasted a photo of one of the scripts, and they still didn't believe me.