We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 4- Official Episodes

futuramarama

[181]Aug 18, 2010
    • level: 37
    it's stupid. when a new season of a show starts, it is because they are ready to kick it off. you don't start a season of a show just to do it, as it seems IMO iGot a Hot Room did. that's why generally you wait a couple or a few months when the season ended before airing the next season. the third season ended late june, the next season started late july... but why? why start a season that early when you don't have many episodes done? the only shows i know that do this are ones that are in danger of ending; and iDoubt iCarly is. That's why they take a 4 or so month hiatus (well that and most shows end during May because viewership wouldn't be as high during the summer); it's all fine and good they decided to air the new season a mere month (OK fine a month and like 3-4 days) after the previous, but the fact that we have to keep waiting and waiting is stupid. I don't get why you would start a season when you weren't ready to have episodes air. it's not like iGot a Hot Room was some rare episode that they had to show us IMMEDIATELY. It seems like it only aired because "hot", and summer... but they could've waited until sometime this month or something (and even then we still might have to wait a while for the next one). Basically I think it's incredibly stupid to air a new season and then wait a while for another episode. If this was a season finale, or a regular episode in the season, I would be OK with it. But a season premiere symbolizes that we have waited patiently for new episodes to air, and as such, we shouldn't be 'punished' and have to wait long for MORE episodes... that's the WHOLE POINT OF A HIATUS AFTER A SEASON ENDS
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[182]Aug 18, 2010
    • level: 26
    futuramarama wrote:
    it's stupid. when a new season of a show starts, it is because they are ready to kick it off. you don't start a season of a show just to do it, as it seems IMO iGot a Hot Room did. that's why generally you wait a couple or a few months when the season ended before airing the next season. the third season ended late june, the next season started late july... but why? why start a season that early when you don't have many episodes done? the only shows i know that do this are ones that are in danger of ending; and iDoubt iCarly is. That's why they take a 4 or so month hiatus (well that and most shows end during May because viewership wouldn't be as high during the summer); it's all fine and good they decided to air the new season a mere month (OK fine a month and like 3-4 days) after the previous, but the fact that we have to keep waiting and waiting is stupid. I don't get why you would start a season when you weren't ready to have episodes air. it's not like iGot a Hot Room was some rare episode that they had to show us IMMEDIATELY. It seems like it only aired because "hot", and summer... but they could've waited until sometime this month or something (and even then we still might have to wait a while for the next one). Basically I think it's incredibly stupid to air a new season and then wait a while for another episode. If this was a season finale, or a regular episode in the season, I would be OK with it. But a season premiere symbolizes that we have waited patiently for new episodes to air, and as such, we shouldn't be 'punished' and have to wait long for MORE episodes... that's the WHOLE POINT OF A HIATUS AFTER A SEASON ENDS
    I thought the whole point of a hiatus was to produce/write more episodes of the show. The only reason I Got a Hot Room was aired in July is because Nick wanted its shows to have summer premieres.

marcdragicevic

[183]Aug 18, 2010
    • level: 21
    futuramarama wrote:

I would read that, but it only has '1 paragraph.'

teenj12

[184]Aug 18, 2010
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:

And?

futuramarama

[185]Aug 18, 2010

that's why most series go on a hiatus AFTER the season they were working on ends (like a summer hiatus). obviously then they are done with the show's current season and then they can produce/write/etc more episodes of the upcoming season. that's why i think it is dumb nick aired the new season premiere so early. granted it was like after a month when s3 ended, but they obviously hadn't had that many episodes ready. I don't get why a network would do that. and like i said, if they wanted more summer episodes they could've aired it sometime this month or something (and then we'd still have to wait a whilefor the next episode since we still don't know when it is supposed to air!)

Edited on 08/18/2010 9:10pm

teenj12

[186]Aug 18, 2010
    futuramarama wrote:
    that's why most series go on a hiatus AFTER the season they were working on ends (like a summer hiatus). obviously then they are done with the show's current season and then they can produce/write/etc more episodes of the upcoming season. that's why i think it is dumb nick aired the new season premiere so early. granted it was like after a month when s3 ended, but they obviously hadn't had that many episodes ready. I don't get why a network would do that. and like i said, if they wanted more summer episodes they could've aired it sometime this month or something (and then we'd still have to wait for the next episode!)

Nick should of at least aired the completed episodes to kick off the season.

marcdragicevic

[187]Aug 18, 2010
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:

And?

I'm saying that, paragraph's should be used. It's very hard to read without them, in huge blonks of writing.

teenj12

[188]Aug 18, 2010
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:

And?

I'm saying that, paragraph's should be used. It's very hard to read without them, in huge blonks of writing.

You came off very "meanly".

marcdragicevic

[189]Aug 18, 2010
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:

And?

Hmmm... how old are you?

teenj12

[190]Aug 18, 2010
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:

And?

Hmmm... how old are you?

14..why?

futuramarama

[191]Aug 18, 2010
    it is kind of 'mean' in a way. by saying "I'd read that but it is only one paragraph", you're totally dismissing every single thing I said. it's like if i saw someone post and I said, in the thread, "I'd read that but I disagree with most of what you say, so I won't bother reading it." Obviously you don't have to read everything, but not reading all of it, just the way I typed it, is dismissing every single thing I said

teenj12

[192]Aug 18, 2010
    futuramarama wrote:
    it is kind of 'mean' in a way. by saying "I'd read that but it is only one paragraph", you're totally dismissing every single thing I said. it's like if i saw someone post and I said, in the thread, "I'd read that but I disagree with most of what you say, so I won't bother reading it." Obviously you don't have to read everything, but not reading all of it, just the way I typed it, is dismissing every single thing I said
    Exactly.

marcdragicevic

[193]Aug 18, 2010

I'm just saying, it's a better idea to create paragraphs.

The movie, is called 'iStart A Fanwar.' Hasn't been verified yet.

Edited on 08/18/2010 10:33pm

pscf3

[194]Aug 19, 2010
    • level: 16
    If it hasn't been verified, then it's a wild (educated) guess.

marcdragicevic wrote:

I'm just saying, it's a better idea to create paragraphs.

The movie, is called 'iStart A Fanwar.' Hasn't been verified yet.

marcdragicevic

[195]Aug 19, 2010
    Hmm but they also said that Nathan said it in his u-stream video, but who knows.

iCarlyFan101

[196]Aug 19, 2010
    • level: 3

marcdragicevic wrote:

It's also difficult to read posts with unnecessary comma use, misused apostrophes and misspelled words.

It always seemed to me that a longer hiatus should take place midway through the season – you know, where they leave you with a small cliffhanger that is resolved quickly when the show returns. Smaller "breaks" usually seem to come when at least a few episodes have aired. I wish they had waited to air iGot a Hot Room or had at least given us a couple more episodes before going on this break.

pscf3

[197]Aug 19, 2010
    It would help if if I knew who "they" are.

marcdragicevic wrote:
    Hmm but they also said that Nathan said it in his u-stream video, but who knows.

teenj12

[198]Aug 19, 2010
    pscf3 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    Nathan is Freddie.

pscf3

[199]Aug 19, 2010
    DUH, I'M NOT STUPID. Sorry, it's just that almost everybody here knows that. I meant "they" by by he said that "they" said Nathan said something on a u-stream video.

teenj12 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    Nathan is Freddie.

Dan-239

[200]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 2

For Nathan UStream Here on YT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud2btHsWgyM Go to 7min40 Sec Nathan said "...Max was just in the episode we just film iStart a Fan War..."