We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 4- Official Episodes

pscf3

[241]Sep 16, 2010
    • level: 16
    Acording to msn and tv guide, and untitled episode will air on October 2, 2010 in-between iGet Pranky and iDo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[242]Sep 16, 2010
    • level: 26
    pscf3 wrote:
    Acording to msn and tv guide, and untitled episode will air on October 2, 2010 in-between iGet Pranky and iDo.

That's....(looks at calender)....3 weeks.

pscf3

[243]Sep 16, 2010
    There also one in two weeks and in four weeks. Three weeks strait! It would probably be more if it wasn't for the stupid Fred movie.

Diamondgrl13

[244]Sep 17, 2010
    • level: 6
    Anybody see this tweet from Miranda??:

Last day of this season!!! Next season I hope I'm driving myself to work! Gonna miss everybody like crazy

Does that mean there's a 5th season FOR SURE???????????? :-D

teenj12

[246]Sep 17, 2010
    Diamondgrl13 wrote:
    Anybody see this tweet from Miranda??:

Last day of this season!!! Next season I hope I'm driving myself to work! Gonna miss everybody like crazy

Does that mean there's a 5th season FOR SURE???????????? :-D

OMG!! Dan's first Nick 5-Season Show!!!!!

pscf3

[247]Sep 18, 2010
    Ok, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but she said "last episode of this season", and they just got thought with the FIRST HALF of season 4, so by "next season" she probably means "second half of this season". The reason she would think "next season" is because they won't film the second half of season 4 for a while, because Dan wants to shoot a half season of Victorious.

Also, this is technically season 3, but let's not start that.

Lastly, All That had an original run of 5 seasons ( it later made 5 more taking the total to 10 seasons), so iCarly wouldn't be the first one of dans shows to make it to 5 seasons.

teenj12

[248]Sep 18, 2010
    pscf3 wrote:
    Ok, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but she said "last episode of this season", and they just got thought with the FIRST HALF of season 4, so by "next season" she probably means "second half of this season". The reason she would think "next season" is because they won't film the second half of season 4 for a while, because Dan wants to shoot a half season of Victorious.

Lastly, All That had an original run of 5 seasons ( it later made 5 more taking the total to 10 seasons), so iCarly wouldn't be the first one of dans shows to make it to 5 seasons.

I never watched All That.Yes I know this season 3 still and I still have hope that iCarly gets a season 5!

pscf3

[249]Sep 18, 2010
    I've never watched all that either, I've just heard about it.

I'm pretty sure it's officially season 4 right now, but since it's the 3rd production cycle, everybody gets confused on that. Idk, I call it the fourth season. But, since they are taking a break, maybe people will consider the second half of season 4 to be the fourth production cycle, and we will be right back on track.

Also, i was looking at dans photos, and you know how sometimes Dan puts the names of episodes at the bottom of the pic? Well, one from the crossover said "iParty with Victorious". Could that be the crossover title?

teenj12

[250]Sep 18, 2010
    pscf3 wrote:
    I've never watched all that either, I've just heard about it.

I'm pretty sure it's officially season 4 right now, but since it's the 3rd production cycle, everybody gets confused on that. Idk, I call it the fourth season. But, since they are taking a break, maybe people will consider the second half of season 4 to be the fourth production cycle, and we will be right back on track.

Also, i was looking at dans photos, and you know how sometimes Dan puts the names of episodes at the bottom of the pic? Well, one from the crossover said "iParty with Victorious". Could that be the crossover title?

That sounds like a weak Crossover tittle. Maybe "iAm Victorious".

Diamondgrl13

[251]Sep 18, 2010
    • level: 6
    pscf3 wrote:

Umm...what?? I'm so confused! 1st, Are you sure they just finished the first HALF of this season??? She said "last episode of this season"...sounds like they're done to me. Maybe you're right..maybe she just said "next season" because it'll be a little while before they go back and finish the 2nd half, if that's how they do it, I don't know...but that's not what it sounds like to me.

2nd..what do you mean this is "technically season 3"???? How is it season 3??? It's season 4, isn't it?? I'm so confused!! lol

pscf3

[252]Sep 18, 2010
    1. 13 episodes have been filmed, and Miranda signed on for a 26-episode season.

2. See my post three post above.

Diamondgrl13 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Umm...what?? I'm so confused! 1st, Are you sure they just finished the first HALF of this season??? She said "last episode of this season"...sounds like they're done to me. Maybe you're right..maybe she just said "next season" because it'll be a little while before they go back and finish the 2nd half, if that's how they do it, I don't know...but that's not what it sounds like to me.

2nd..what do you mean this is "technically season 3"???? How is it season 3??? It's season 4, isn't it?? I'm so confused!! lol

RemDiamond

[253]Sep 18, 2010
    • level: 5
    They aren't going to film the second 13 until sometime next year. Since production shuts down, the next 13 episodes will be considered a new season by Nick. It might not be for the viewers though. Our season 2 and 3 was only season 2 for them because they never stopped production for any length of time throughout all of those episodes.

pscf3

[254]Sep 18, 2010
    RemDiamond wrote:
    They aren't going to film the second 13 until sometime next year. Since production shuts down, the next 13 episodes will be considered a new season by Nick. It might not be for the viewers though. Our season 2 and 3 was only season 2 for them because they never stopped production for any length of time throughout all of those episodes.

Right, so maybe we will be back on track after this.

ruffmanfan88

[255]Sep 18, 2010
    • level: 12
    so what I thinking what we could do. if the production codes go into the 4?? we can still add them as season 4 on here and wiki to be back on track with the productuion. we can all ways figure it out at a latter time. Maybe thats what dans plan to get back on track with nick and have production codes with two sets

pscf3

[256]Sep 18, 2010
    That's what I was thinking, it's actually a pretty good idea.

pscf3

[257]Sep 21, 2010
    According to msn, the episode airing on October 2nd will be iSell Penny Tees!

It still has no name, but the plot indicates that it is iSell Penny Tees:

When the gang goes into business selling penny tees, Sam recruits children in fourth grade to help make the shirts.

T7F

[258]Sep 21, 2010
    • level: 7
    pscf3 wrote:

When the gang goes into business selling penny tees, Sam recruits children in fourth grade to help make the shirts.
    So....they rebel? What? Is it just people making a tee shirt for 25 minutes?

teenj12

[259]Sep 21, 2010
    T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

I'm sure its more to it.

T7F

[260]Sep 21, 2010
    • level: 7
    teenj12 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

I'm sure its more to it.
    Yeha they have to take a lunch break...