We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Season 4- Official Episodes

frontman19

[21]May 27, 2010
    • level: 14

Well it is a pretty dumb title, and the page did make it seem fake, yes the iCarly cast got the first script, but I honestly don't even know what the plot could be in a show called "iGot a hot room", unless it has to do with an obsession over a sauna or something. Or maybe we get to see Carly's room and it gets redecorated or something.

Edited on 05/27/2010 7:14am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ruffmanfan88

[22]May 27, 2010
    • level: 12
    I remember seeing an audition tape somewhere on youtube and a guy wanting to try out. he had the script. I think it is carly's bedroom after a fire. Don't forget the title culd always change. other titles have changed before.

marcdragicevic

[23]May 27, 2010
    • level: 21
    I think the title should change. It seems the title was written by a 10 year old.

Girlygirl24

[24]May 27, 2010
    • level: 28
    It should be called iGive my room a makeover or something else

krisiten

[25]May 27, 2010
    • level: 5

I read parts of the script. Apparently its called that cause Carly's room sets on fire because Spencer, of course. Fire is hot...get it? Not the best title, but you gotta keep in mind that they need the "i" in front of every title, so not every title is as good as the others.

marcdragicevic

[26]May 27, 2010
    Girlygirl24 wrote:

That would be mis-leading since Carly does not give her room a makeover.

RemDiamond

[27]May 28, 2010
    Actually, I think her room does get a makeover by the guys while she stays at Sam's house.

Girlygirl24

[28]May 28, 2010
    • level: 28
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Girlygirl24 wrote:

That would be mis-leading since Carly does not give her room a makeover.

ohh whoops then basically her room catches on fire?? Then what does she do stay with spencer in his room and is that the plot or........cause im mixed up

marcdragicevic

[29]May 29, 2010
    Well what I do know is, that T-Bo keeps Carly busy at the Groovy Smoothie for 12 hours while they fix her room with painters and everyone else.

Iamdapwnage

[30]May 31, 2010
    • level: 16
    OMGOMGOMOMG, is anyone else but me excited that Gibby is now a freaking main character?

krisiten

[31]May 31, 2010
    Iamdapwnage wrote:
    OMGOMGOMOMG, is anyone else but me excited that Gibby is now a freaking main character?

HELLL YES! IM SO FREAKING EXCITED!

arnoldmcguire

[32]Jun 1, 2010
    • level: 12
    Does that mean he's now in the OP credits next season?

taillow22

[33]Jun 1, 2010
    • level: 11
    Iamdapwnage wrote:

How do you know :O

pixarprincess

[34]Jun 1, 2010
    • level: 13
    Well that does make sense seeing as how he appears in nearly every episode at this point. They did the same thing with rico on HM after season 1. I am really looking forward to season 4 (For both shows, I mean)

Jakeo_89

[35]Jun 2, 2010
    I really hope he does not end up in the credits. I see Gibby as a special character, but I would not want to see him every episode, I would get sick of him to be honest. For me he is an addition to an already great cast, I don't want to see him become a part of it, he would lose what makes him unique and a joy to watch, and I think it would ruin the trio dynamic to have him in every episode.

Sorry I am not toe Gibby fan everyone else is, don't shoot me I think it get's kind of cheesy to be honest, and I am especially not happy about him being the one that rescues the trio in iP.

thefbm

[36]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 3

It's cool Jakeo. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, and I like Gibby. Although I really didn't like iEnrage Gibby because of him, but I really enjoyed the subplot. It would be a nice addition and it's not like he will be appearing as much as the main cast. For the opening credits, I can see Dan putting him in them though I think I would be slighty disturbed by all the shirtless scenes it might include.Wink

The exchange student Rico explains why Sam suddenly starts speaking italian. How many talents does that girl have;the world may never know.

I can see T-Bo showing Carly his ideas of his upcoming products for food-on-a-stick.

Wow i haven't posted in here for a long time, like October.

Jakeo_89

[37]Jun 2, 2010
    thefbm wrote:

It's cool Jakeo. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, and I like Gibby. Although I really didn't like iEnrage Gibby because of him, but I really enjoyed the subplot. It would be a nice addition and it's not like he will be appearing as much as the main cast. For the opening credits, I can see Dan putting him in them though I think I would be slighty disturbed by all the shirtless scenes it might include.Wink

The exchange student Rico explains why Sam suddenly starts speaking italian. How many talents does that girl have;the world may never know.

I can see T-Bo showing Carly his ideas of his upcoming products for food-on-a-stick.

Oh hey fbm! First time I have seen anyone from the Sam and Freddie Bickering Sidekicks forum on here!

I could cope with him being put in the credits, kind of like Megan in Drake and Josh, but beyond that, as in affecting the trio directly, or becoming part of it, and giving him far more screentime would just mess up the balance of the show completely for me.

thefbm

[38]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 3

Jakeo_89 wrote:
    thefbm wrote:

Oh hey fbm! First time I have seen anyone from the Sam and Freddie Bickering Sidekicks forum on here! I could cope with him being put in the credits, kind of like Megan in Drake and Josh, but beyond that, as in affecting the trio directly, or becoming part of it, and giving him far more screentime would just mess up the balance of the show completely for me.

Hey! Yeah these forums kinda got me started into the fandom, and they are just easier to view-for the most part-till the arguments broke out and some of the fans went a little crazy over their ship(really just oneUndecided).Plus, I can get the Creddie viewpoints and reasons for Creddie, and I must saw they have some good points. But alas, I stay fellow to my ship of Seddie.

And true true, the point of the show is focus around the trio with a little Spencer's quirky antics. But who knows what Dan will do. MaybeGibby will just pop up in certain school scenes andthe webshow but won't effect the show's storyline.

taillow22

[39]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 11

So has Dan mentioning putting Noah on the main credits, or something? What started this rumor? And is it more than a rumor?

marcdragicevic

[40]Jun 2, 2010
    Some pictures from the run-through.

http://twitpic.com/1te2gs
    http://twitpic.com/1te3eb
    http://twitpic.com/1te5uz
    http://twitpic.com/1te6o6
    http://twitpic.com/1te7k9
    http://twitpic.com/1tea76