We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

season 3

PR9793

[81]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 3
    Well whatever way you put it, I's a really bad joke! But it's all good...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ruffmanfan88

[82]Sep 29, 2009
    • level: 12
    well I really hate to bring this up again here's what I found on talk list of icarly episodes
    I hate to bring this up agian, but it appears that Season 2 is still going on. As I postad earlier, TV Guide list iTTK and iCook as Season 2. Also,17 of the 35 shots in the new opening credits are from episodes that aired as "Season 2".So probably, the reason for the new opening credits are because of the length of Season 2.Meaning that by the time iBloop (last epiode shot before hatius) airs,the Season 2 opening credits would be way out of date.Retro Dog Retro Dog 23:13, 28 September 2009 (UTC)

for right now I would not trust tvguide at this time. tv.vom, itunes, tv range,http://iicarlyy.blogspot.com, Dan's twitter danwrap say season 3. TV guide just might have made a mistake. I did email them and told them this is incorrect but they havn,t replaid yet. I will bring this up on tv.com but I think it is just a typeo.Fetchfan88 (talk) 19:51, 29 September 2009 (UTC)

Actually, last time I checked, iTunes lists it as "Volume 3". It's separate from Season 2, but still ambiguous. With the exception of TV Guide and danwrap (which as someone pointed out before, he is not 100% sure in his post), all the other sites you listed are run by fans, so they would not be considered reliable sources. Ophois (talk) 19:54, 29 September 2009 (UTC) so what should be do combine season 3 into two or leave it as it is?

taillow22

[83]Sep 29, 2009
    • level: 11
    I appreciate your extensive research, but Dan himself stated that iTTK was officially season 3.

IHeartSB

[84]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 13
    Does anyone have any new information about the new episodes that will air soon? I know the next two episodes are the iCarly Awards and iHave My Principals respectively and I know what they are about, but can someone make a list of the rest of the episodes and a brief synopsis? Thanks it is greatly appreciated.

TheSchwab

[85]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 11
    As of right now those are all we have. If there is an episode on Halloween (October 31st) then we should know by this weekend what that episode is. Who knows if there will be a new one on the 31st so then we would probably have to wait another week if a new episode is not till November 7th. So my guess is this weekend or next weekend we will know more.

ruffmanfan88

[86]Oct 25, 2009
    in a recent interview from nathan he did say though they will be starting there 3 production season and 4th airing season. he did say it is kind of confussing. so I am guessing that they just wanted to split the extanted season 2. the only thing is tvguide still has it as season 2 were all of the other sites have it as season 3. So the 4th airing season might not enen start in 2010 jennete and jerry are filming a movie and dan is now working on his new show it might not be intill at least april or may intill they go back it production or how many episodes nick has ordered for his new show. it might not air intill late 2010 or 2011. so next season might have season 3 production code not with 4.

seddievscreddie

[87]Oct 25, 2009
    • level: 7
    You mean filming soon. S3 just started.

ruffmanfan88

[88]Oct 26, 2009
    yes they will be filming there next season but instead it is really they are going to be filming there 3rd season of production and 4th airing season. so it could mean the might have season 3 production codes.

marcdragicevic

[89]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 21
    taillow22 wrote:
    I appreciate your extensive research, but Dan himself stated that iTTK was officially season 3.

Weirdly, they shot some episodes in Season 3 before some of the later ones in Season 2.