We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

season 3

iMIMI37

[21]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 8
    You do have a right to your own opinion, but I don't see the point in slandering for no reason.All that does is showcase your mean spirit and bad attitude,but if your into that sorta thing... Anyways, I really dont want iCarly to end yet.How can a show that has good ratings, a funny script, and good actors end so soon, but they let other shows like HM lasts forever.I guess its Nick and Dan's decision.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

IWantFabulous

[22]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 4
    iMIMI37 wrote:
    You do have a right to your own opinion, but I don't see the point in slandering for no reason.All that does is showcase your mean spirit and bad attitude,but if your into that sorta thing... Anyways, I really dont want iCarly to end yet.How can a show that has good ratings, a funny script, and good actors end so soon, but they let other shows like HM lasts forever.I guess its Nick and Dan's decision.
    In my opinion,Hannah Montana is better.I watched Hannah Montana since it premiered,and only watched iCarly for about six months before I stopped.I've been watching Hannah Montana for over three years,and did not even watch iCarly for a year.Hannah Montana is reported to have four seasons,iCarly only three.If more people like iCarly,why does Hannah Montana have more seasons?

iCarly317

[23]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 13
    IWantFabulous wrote:
    iMIMI37 wrote:
    In my opinion,Hannah Montana is better.I watched Hannah Montana since it premiered,and only watched iCarly for about six months before I stopped.I've been watching Hannah Montana for over three years,and did not even watch iCarly for a year.Hannah Montana is reported to have four seasons,iCarly only three.If more people like iCarly,why does Hannah Montana have more seasons?
    Because Disney likes to stretch everything out for as long as they can even if it seems really stupid to people. Disney is all about money and franchise and nothing more. So they will continue Hannah Montana as long as they get more money out of it because its their #1 money maker. Besides, 3 seasons of iCarly at at LEAST 30 episodes is pretty damn great compared to the average season of Hannah Montana, which has less episodes in the end.

taillow22

[24]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 11
    IWantFabulous wrote:
    iMIMI37 wrote:

Little girl - Your reply is very delightful. Thank you for sharing your opinion
    However, I don't recall anyone besides you mentioning Hannah Montanna anywhere on this thread. It's great that you're a fan of that show (which is incredibly obvious by your icon and your obsession with talking about it on the boards) but... none of us care what you think. Tootles.

Girlygirl24

[26]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 28
    Well at least Miranda cosgrove is a GOOD ROLEMODEL!! I not saying it in a mean way cause im a nice person and im a HUGE FAN of Hannah montana and i LOVE miley cyrus but i like icarly better and it always makes me laugh and crack up and hannah montana doesn't! i think hannah montana is hilarous but it doesnt make me laugh like icarly does and so what if hannah montana is getting a 4th season and icarly doesnt it doesnt prove ANYTHING!!!!!!

IWantFabulous

[27]Jul 26, 2009
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    Well at least Miranda cosgrove is a GOOD ROLEMODEL!! I not saying it in a mean way cause im a nice person and im a HUGE FAN of Hannah montana and i LOVE miley cyrus but i like icarly better and it always makes me laugh and crack up and hannah montana doesn't! i think hannah montana is hilarous but it doesnt make me laugh like icarly does and so what if hannah montana is getting a 4th season and icarly doesnt it doesnt prove ANYTHING!!!!!!
    When a show gets another season,it means that it is popular.iCarly must not be too popular.If Hannah Montana is hilarious,as you say,then why say you don't laugh?That just makes no sense like the person saying it.

IWantFabulous

[30]Jul 26, 2009
    iCarly317 wrote:
    IWantFabulous wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    IWantFabulous wrote:
    iMIMI37 wrote:
    Little girl - Your reply is very delightful. Thank you for sharing your opinion However, I don't recall anyone besides you mentioning Hannah Montanna anywhere on this thread. It's great that you're a fan of that show (which is incredibly obvious by your icon and your obsession with talking about it on the boards) but... none of us care what you think. Tootles.
    At least I have a life unlike all of you who sit around on the computer all day insulting others.Toodles.
    With the possibility of different timezones, that is the WORST comment a flamer such as yourself could come up with! Any Hannah Montana people that tend to come over her and insult iCarly always tend to make NO FREAKIN' SENSE AT ALL!! Its like a bunch of 7 year old Hannah fans trying to start a fight.
    I have looked at your profile,and saw that you like to insult anyone that does not agree with you.You sound like a stuck-up snob.I will tell you bluntly why you don't like my comment,because you know it's true.

Girlygirl24

[36]Jul 26, 2009

Hannah montana does make me laugh once or twice but icarly CRACKS ME UP HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And EVERYBODY HATES hannah montana at my school and people like icarly and have you heard of a website called gaia?? well if you havnt thats okay but anyway there these guilds which are clubs and there is this guild called the hannah montana haters and theres 3770 members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there is this icarly fanclub and Miranda fanclub with a fair amount of members EXPLAIN THAT!!!!!!!!

Girlygirl24

[38]Jul 27, 2009
    i love who i am and you cant change that!!! Look you are right no one may agree with me but icarly is a great show to just because you dontl like it doesnt mean thats a bad show and sometimes hannah montana can be immature to!!

seddievscreddie

[39]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    Okay guys, I seriously didn't mean to start a war!! IWantFabulous, It's not a matter of popularity. It's age. As the actors are getting older, they're gonna wanna start more mature, older shows. Jennette is already 17 for pete's sake! Maybe the Hannah Montana actors wanna keep doing Hannah Montana. And also, iCarly gets like, 30% more viewers than Hannah Montana EACH EPISODE. It says so on Nielsen records. (Which is a reliable source.) But guys who are now trying to prove that iCarly's better than HM, you need to stop. It's not fair that you get to tease people who like HM better than iCarly. I don't really like HM, but that doesn't mean I'M going around being mean to anyone who does. I'm sorry that I ever brought it up.

tj_eatsfrylock

[40]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 3
    not to burst your bubble IWantFabulous, but when a forum is about the TV show iCarly, we usually talk about the freaking tv show, not other tv shows that have nothing to do with it.