We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

season 3

ruffmanfan88

[41]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 12
    I have aready reported IWantFabulous for abousing the forman. also did you know that HM will be cancelled next year. all ready confired by disney.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Girlygirl24

[42]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 28
    yeah sorry i LOVE hannah montana but im a HUGE HUGE icarly fan and i hate it when people bash it....anyway i didnt want to start a fight or anything like that i just got mad anyway sorry

Bones_lover

[44]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 20
    IWantFabulous leave we don't need your stupid hannah montana here at our icarly boards if you hate icarly so much why are you here? leave! this is just getting sad no one gives if you like hannah montana. it was once popular in my school and around the world but it sorta ended let icarly take its place trust me it will help a lot! I am a HUGE ICARLY FAN AND I WILL NOT YOU SIT AROUND AND DISS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS SO LAY OFF! WE DON'T GO AROUND SAYING MEAN STUFF ABOUT YOUR LITTLE HANNAH MONTANA SO YOU SHOULDN'T BE SAYING MEAN STUFF ABOUT ICARLY! WE HAVE LIVES ALSO YOU ARE THE ONE INSULTING OTHERS SO GET A LIFE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! SO LEAVE! On the other hand i think you can contact dan by twitter.

iCarly317

[45]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 13
    Nice to see that I'm not the only one trying to back up iCarly here, and yet I get 3 TOS violations. Well...the fight was fun while it lasted. But I'm still here to stay. And I'll continue the fights so long as people like that come back.

iMIMI37

[46]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 8
    iCarly317 wrote:
    Nice to see that I'm not the only one trying to back up iCarly here, and yet I get 3 TOS violations. Well...the fight was fun while it lasted. But I'm still here to stay. And I'll continue the fights so long as people like that come back.

I will too, I got two violations,but w/e . Okay so...season 3

Girlygirl24

[47]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 28
    i think the third season is giong to be GREAT!!!

tj_eatsfrylock

[48]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 3

i was thinking about it, and icarly getting 3 seasons would actually be kind of normal, as sad as it sounds.

drake and josh had 4 seasons, but if you really look at the breakdown the first season had about 5 episode cause it was like a "tester" season.

and zoey 101 had 4 seasons, but each season had about 15 episodes, compared to icarly which has over 20 a season.

so as sad as it is for me to say, we may see an end in our future. i didnt wanna be the bearer of bad news, but i just realized that.

PR9793

[49]Jul 27, 2009
    I don't know how to contact the Dude, but most likely after the iFight Shelby Marx movie.
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    Does anyone know when season 3 is going to start and when season 2 will end. also how many episodes are exactly in season 2. If you don't know, do you know how to contact dan the creator of the show. thanks

PR9793

[50]Jul 27, 2009
    The problem is she getting to old for Disney Channel. She will be seventeen in November.
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    yeah sorry i LOVE hannah montana but im a HUGE HUGE icarly fan and i hate it when people bash it....anyway i didnt want to start a fight or anything like that i just got mad anyway sorry

iCarly317

[56]Jul 28, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:

I didn't get any violations either, darn it! I was looking forward to getting one I thought I really would because I was just plain rude to the Hannah Montanna girl thing.

ANYWAY!!! While I don't want it to happen, it looks like it will end at season 3. That's really sad... it's probably getting replaced by that show starring Victoria Justice (UGGGH!!!!!!)

If it does indeed end at 3 seasons, then there's gotta be some MAJOR seddie/creddie in store, right?! Come on, Dan... don't make us wait for the finale to figure out the couples!!!

I don't care what direction it goes in the end, but I do hope that there's some relationship going on by the end of the show. And even if we do have just one more season, we still can count on at LEAST 20 episodes (hopefully more). And with how Nick premieres the episodes, they will probably be stretched out for quite a while.

ruffmanfan88

[57]Jul 28, 2009
    • level: 12
    icarly season 2 volume one is 5 hrs 16 mins. i do not know how to = into episodes. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1213324/#.

PR9793

[58]Jul 28, 2009
    There should be about twenty-two episodes per season. That's standard for most sitcoms, but I don't know if Nickelodeon has different standards.

iCarly317

[59]Jul 28, 2009
    PR9793 wrote:
    There should be about twenty-two episodes per season. That's standard for most sitcoms, but I don't know if Nickelodeon has different standards.
    Nick doesn't have different standards, but iCarly in general seems to. Like if they planned to do 40 episodes in 1 season 2 times, that's not really normal standards. But its not really something to complain about.

PR9793

[60]Jul 28, 2009
    iCarly317 wrote:
    PR9793 wrote:
    Nick doesn't have different standards, but iCarly in general seems to. Like if they planned to do 40 episodes in 1 season 2 times, that's not really normal standards. But its not really something to complain about.
    Yea. But I wonder what would happen if they had more episodes in one season, they would have less in the next. Because sometimes, Nickelodeon likes to space the episodes out.