We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Seddie Discussion

chasefan100

[161]May 18, 2008
    • level: 11
    ycc1988 wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:

yeah and I found this adorable quote from Jenette.

KOLSteph: What's it like to work with Miranda Cosgrove and Nathan Kress?

iCarlyJennette: It's cool. We spend 10 hours on set together 5 days a week! We know pretty much everything about each other.
    iCarlyJennette: I hang out with Nathan sometimes aside from the show, too.
    iCarlyJennette: He's lots of fun.
    I love how Jenette singles out Nathan and calls him "Lots of fun"

Where did you get that from?

I found the interview here

http://kids.aol.com/KOL/2/MoviesAndTV/article/jennette-mccurdy-aim-interview
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bubblygirl

[162]May 18, 2008
    • level: 10
    How cute!!!!!!

Miley-Freak

[163]May 18, 2008
    • level: 4
    Awww I just love those two together...soo much chemistry ^_^

zulaz

[164]May 18, 2008
    • level: 13
    they look so happy together =)

AndreaMSkate

[165]May 18, 2008
    • level: 49
    chasefan100 wrote:
    ycc1988 wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:

yeah and I found this adorable quote from Jenette.

KOLSteph: What's it like to work with Miranda Cosgrove and Nathan Kress?

iCarlyJennette: It's cool. We spend 10 hours on set together 5 days a week! We know pretty much everything about each other.
    iCarlyJennette: I hang out with Nathan sometimes aside from the show, too.
    iCarlyJennette: He's lots of fun.
    I love how Jenette singles out Nathan and calls him "Lots of fun"

I found the interview here

http://kids.aol.com/KOL/2/MoviesAndTV/article/jennette-mccurdy-aim-interview

That's for that link.

I kind of support both. Creddie and Seddie. I think they'd both be cute couples for many reasons. I originally was all Creddie, but I'll be happy either way.

iskabibble07

[166]May 19, 2008

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    ycc1988 wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    yeah and I found this adorable quote from Jenette. KOLSteph: What's it like to work with Miranda Cosgrove and Nathan Kress? iCarlyJennette: It's cool. We spend 10 hours on set together 5 days a week! We know pretty much everything about each other. iCarlyJennette: I hang out with Nathan sometimes aside from the show, too. iCarlyJennette: He's lots of fun. I love how Jenette singles out Nathan and calls him "Lots of fun"
    I found the interview here http://kids.aol.com/KOL/2/MoviesAndTV/article/jennette-mccurdy-aim-interview
    That's for that link. I kind of support both. Creddie and Seddie. I think they'd both be cute couples for many reasons. I originally was all Creddie, but I'll be happy either way.

Yes the interview was cool bc it was nice to "heard Jennette in her own voice not just in her Sam voice. I didn't see any real Seddie in it except that she likes Nathan and that he is funny and fun to be around. That is more Jennette/Nathan mopre than Sam/Freddie.

ycc1988

[167]May 19, 2008
    • level: 20
    It's funny how there doesn't even seem to be an "Official Creddie Discussion". I think it would be interesting if Carly realizes she likes Freddie about the same time Sam and Freddie realize they like each other. I've never seen a love triangle between the 3 main characters of a Nick or Disney show, and I would love to see how they'd work it out. (James Garrett isn't really a "main" character in my opinion.)

gryffinval7890

[168]May 19, 2008
    • level: 12

i don't know if anyone noticed, but in IGot Detention it almost seemed like Freddie was trying to impress Sam...
    and when he stole the stapler and when he didn't catch her sarcasm, he looked very pleased with himself...

AndreaMSkate

[169]May 19, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    It's funny how there doesn't even seem to be an "Official Creddie Discussion". I think it would be interesting if Carly realizes she likes Freddie about the same time Sam and Freddie realize they like each other. I've never seen a love triangle between the 3 main characters of a Nick or Disney show, and I would love to see how they'd work it out. (James Garrett isn't really a "main" character in my opinion.)

Hmmm, you're right, there isn't...that's going to change. Because even though I do like Seddie, I'm a bigger supporter of Creddie. Even if no one else agrees and I'm the only one posting there.

iskabibble07

[170]May 19, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Hmmm, you're right, there isn't...that's going to change. Because even though I do like Seddie, I'm a bigger supporter of Creddie. Even if no one else agrees and I'm the only one posting there.
    You arent the only one. I think creddie is a really sweet ship to play around with in light of some of the actual flirtation that has been going on. Lots of people think that Carly has been pushing Freddie off but her passsive lack of going right out and telling him know seems to me to be a mild form of flirting. But I like Seddie also and some of the other ships which mades me unfit for a real shipper debate because I change sides to easily lol

chasefan100

[171]May 19, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

i don't know if anyone noticed, but in IGot Detention it almost seemed like Freddie was trying to impress Sam...
    and when he stole the stapler and when he didn't catch her sarcasm, he looked very pleased with himself...

yeah and I've noticed that Freddie secretly smiles after an arguement with Sam.

Like they are in their own little world lol

gryffinval7890

[172]May 19, 2008
    chasefan100 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

yeah and I've noticed that Freddie secretly smiles after an arguement with Sam.

Like they are in their own little world lol

seriously! i wouldn't even call it a love/hate relationship any more cuz they don't even act like they dislike eachother anymore...(at least to me)

Nature9000

[173]May 19, 2008
    • level: 9
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

yeah and I've noticed that Freddie secretly smiles after an arguement with Sam. Like they are in their own little world lol
    seriously! i wouldn't even call it a love/hate relationship any more cuz they don't even act like they dislike eachother anymore...(at least to me)

I can sort of agree on that, I haven't seen them arguing as much, but they do still have their moments of bickering with one another. I'd say they've started making bets with each other more often than they fight, but I wouldn't say they've stopped entirely.

gryffinval7890

[174]May 19, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

yeah and I've noticed that Freddie secretly smiles after an arguement with Sam. Like they are in their own little world lol

I can sort of agree on that, I haven't seen them arguing as much, but they do still have their moments of bickering with one another. I'd say they've started making bets with each other more often than they fight, but I wouldn't say they've stopped entirely.

i know that, but i just meant that it doesn't seem like they dislike each other...

usually with love-hate relationships you get the vibe of dislike with a side of "deep down they care"...

'sall i meant, home-skillet...(tee hee!)

chasefan100

[175]May 20, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

i know that, but i just meant that it doesn't seem like they dislike each other...

usually with love-hate relationships you get the vibe of dislike with a side of "deep down they care"...

'sall i meant, home-skillet...(tee hee!)

That's exactley what Jenette said a while back lol.

something like deep down they do care for each other

AndreaMSkate

[176]May 20, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ycc1988 wrote:
    You arent the only one. I think creddie is a really sweet ship to play around with in light of some of the actual flirtation that has been going on. Lots of people think that Carly has been pushing Freddie off but her passsive lack of going right out and telling him know seems to me to be a mild form of flirting. But I like Seddie also and some of the other ships which mades me unfit for a real shipper debate because I change sides to easily lol

Same here. I used to be like, diehard Creddie, but I'm starting to see what everyone else sees in Seddie a little bit, so I could go either way really.

Nature9000

[177]May 20, 2008
    Well I think it's safe to say that opinions can vary, I know that I support both Freddie/Sam and Freddie/Carly. Both of them seem to work out just fine for me.

AndreaMSkate

[178]May 20, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    Well I think it's safe to say that opinions can vary, I know that I support both Freddie/Sam and Freddie/Carly. Both of them seem to work out just fine for me.

I really wonder though what Dan has up his sleeve for this one. It's gonna be interesting.

Nature9000

[179]May 20, 2008
    Yeah same here.

zulaz

[180]May 20, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

I really wonder though what Dan has up his sleeve for this one. It's gonna be interesting.

lol yeah! cant wait and see for Season 2, let alone the T.V movie. =)