We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Seddie Discussion

ihoppers_cheska

[122]May 13, 2008
    • level: 5
    zulaz wrote:

and also on the iFence episode, Sam cheering Freddie in the Fencing match against Tober. (whatever his name was again).

POKE IT AGAAAAIIN!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gryffinval7890

[123]May 13, 2008
    • level: 12
    she was far more spirited than carly was...

iskabibble07

[124]May 13, 2008
    • level: 13
    Not to get suggestive and to be delicate but when Freddie paid off the bet the regular way at the end of IFence, when Sam pushed the hose into his pants and then both girls watched his crotch as it got wet, well, wasn't that a bit intimate even though it was comedy? And we have to assume that since this is the standard way Freddie and Sam pay off bets that at some point he puts the hose down her pants and watches as her front gets wet. Now don't let your mind go anywhere but that is one step behond just dumping whipped cream on someone's head. Ok, now I have to go take a walk after posting this one. LOL
    Edited on 05/13/2008 7:59am

gryffinval7890

[125]May 13, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Not to get suggestive and to be delicate but when Freddie paid off the bet the regular way at the end of IFence, when Sam pushed the hose into his pants and then both girls watched his crotch as it got wet, well, wasn't that a bit intimate even though it was comedy? And we have to assume that since this is the standard way Freddie and Sam pay off bets that at some point he puts the hose down her pants and watches as her front gets wet. Now don't let your mind go anywhere but that is one step behond just dumping whipped cream on someone's head. Ok, now I have to go take a walk after posting this one. LOL

so what you're saying is...that when Sam loses a bet freddie gets to shove a hose in her pants?

iskabibble07

[126]May 13, 2008

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    so what you're saying is...that when Sam loses a bet freddie gets to shove a hose in her pants?

Hey a bets a bet. They didn't give any indication that what she bet was any different than what he bet. And when they bet about MPEG, the tattoo outcome would have been the same for her as it was for him. Short answer - yes. But not in any nasty way or connotation that it would be easy to think of. The same way that he had to endure when seh turned on teh sink water and let his pants get soaked.

Puckett9

[127]May 13, 2008
    • level: 4
    It's interesting because we haven't seen Sam lose a bet yet (well, I suppose she kinda lost the insulting bet on iHeart Art). It would make for a pretty funny episode to see her having to cope with losing out to Freddie and suffering whatever passes as the us-ual that particular time.

gryffinval7890

[128]May 13, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

Hey a bets a bet. They didn't give any indication that what she bet was any different than what he bet. And when they bet about MPEG, the tattoo outcome would have been the same for her as it was for him. Short answer - yes. But not in any nasty way or connotation that it would be easy to think of. The same way that he had to endure when seh turned on teh sink water and let his pants get soaked.

sorry...my joke was a bit off-color..tee hee!

Puckett9 wrote:
    It's interesting because we haven't seen Sam lose a bet yet (well, I suppose she kinda lost the insulting bet on iHeart Art). It would make for a pretty funny episode to see her having to cope with losing out to Freddie and suffering whatever passes as the us-ual that particular time.

but yeah, i would like to see Sam finally lose... i can't wait now...

zulaz

[129]May 13, 2008
    who knows...maybe in the Nick iCarly movie comming in June.....they might have a bet. lol..i cant wait and see what else they would do in the movie =D

and was iFence the last episode til the movie? or is there one more. (im sure the movie is the season finale)

gryffinval7890

[130]May 13, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    who knows...maybe in the Nick iCarly movie comming in June.....they might have a bet. lol..i cant wait and see what else they would do in the movie =D

and was iFence the last episode til the movie? or is there one more. (im sure the movie is the season finale)

i wonder what the bet will be... i hope its something like having to kiss the person of Carlys choice...
    (and she picks Sam or Freddie... based on whoever lost)

zulaz

[131]May 13, 2008
    lol. we wish that would happen..but not to the writers...apparently...

and i can just see a bunch of Seddie moments waiting to happen in the movie. it just seems obvious-ish. xD

and Freddie looks younger in the movie than the lastest shows i've noticed. lol =P

chasefan100

[132]May 13, 2008
    • level: 11
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

i wonder what the bet will be... i hope its something like having to kiss the person of Carlys choice...
    (and she picks Sam or Freddie... based on whoever lost)

I would love if they did that.

Carly randomly picks Freddie to kiss Sam after loosing a bet lol

iskabibble07

[133]May 13, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    who knows...maybe in the Nick iCarly movie comming in June.....they might have a bet. lol..i cant wait and see what else they would do in the movie =D and was iFence the last episode til the movie? or is there one more. (im sure the movie is the season finale)
    Do you have verification of the movie? Where can we find out more about it? Is it going to be just an extended ICarly epi on Nick or in the theaters? Either way is cool.

Wedgie317

[134]May 13, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    who knows...maybe in the Nick iCarly movie comming in June.....they might have a bet. lol..i cant wait and see what else they would do in the movie =D and was iFence the last episode til the movie? or is there one more. (im sure the movie is the season finale)
    Do you have verification of the movie? Where can we find out more about it? Is it going to be just an extended ICarly epi on Nick or in the theaters? Either way is cool.
    You don't need any verification of the movie. They are showing commercials for it on Nick, as it will be on Nick. And it will be an actual 1 hour, maybe 1 1/2 hours, movie.
    Edited on 05/13/2008 2:40pm

iskabibble07

[135]May 13, 2008

Wedgie317 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    You don't need any verification of the movie. They are showing sommercials for it on Nick, as it will be on Nick. And it will be an actual 1 hour, maybe 1 1/2 hours, movie.

Thats cool. I guess I just didn't see the promos yet. But I'm excited about it anyway. Thanks!

zulaz

[136]May 13, 2008
    yea, u can see the commercial for it on TurboNick. looks exciting

iskabibble07

[137]May 13, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    I just saw it. Now I am psyched!

chasefan100

[138]May 13, 2008
    • level: 11
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    I just saw it. Now I am psyched!

really is there any Seddie?

Please say I can't see TurboNick. Im not in the US

zulaz

[139]May 13, 2008
    it doesnt show any seddie moments. the only thing i can point out is when Sam slaps a bacon on Freddie's face..lolz

gryffinval7890

[140]May 14, 2008

iskabibble07 wrote:

hey man, you know i rewatched this ep, and i took notice this time.. when Freddie had to wet his pants Sam was the only one watching, Carly looked down once and then said, "i'll get the mop..." which means she could have been looking at the floor...and even if she did look at his pants it was only once...doesn't seem to interested as sam does she... tee hee!

hmmm...and you'd think Sam would know the effect of his pants getting wet since it is the us(usal)... ah well..just an observation

iskabibble07 wrote:

I am not pushing Seddie or Creddie because I am sort of the any ship is good for me kind of guy. But I have often thought that the alleged "hostility" between Freddie and Sam is bogus. Some call it love/hate but they clearly do not hate one another because they work together well and can be in the same room with each other just fine. The antigoinism is just how Sam is and it is mostly teasing which Freddie can throw back as well as take.

On Idon't want to fight which I just saw replayed, when they made up, Spencer came in and said "Does everybody here like each other?" All three said "yes". Neither Freddie or Sam said anything about not liking each other. They are just far to at ease with each other not to be freinds but friends with this layer of teasing.

My only gripe about that epi was at the end when the girls hugged, I was all, Hey what about Freddie? He did all the work of bringing them together and saving the show. He deserved some serious hugs from both girls. But I did like it when he got dominant with them and they just obeyed him. That was a new chemistry.

speaking of that scene you know how she was crying? well, she said it was because "freddie's such a dork".... obviously thats not the truth... but at such an explanation starting with "Freddie" makes me believe that its a half truth..

she was speaking a truth when she said it was freddie that made her cry, but it was because he was showing how much he cared...

just 'nother observation....

Edited on 05/14/2008 1:17am