We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Seddie Discussion

chasefan100

[181]May 20, 2008
    • level: 11
    zulaz wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    Well I think it's safe to say that opinions can vary, I know that I support both Freddie/Sam and Freddie/Carly. Both of them seem to work out just fine for me.

I really wonder though what Dan has up his sleeve for this one. It's gonna be interesting.

lol yeah! cant wait and see for Season 2, let alone the T.V movie. =)

yeah it will be really interesting because he's surely going to put Freddie with either Sam or Carly.

but of course most of us want Seddie lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sharethelove01

[182]May 20, 2008
    • level: 8
    I think we should name our ship. Seddie is cool but it's just a name blend. If we all agree to name it, it should have something to do with wedgies.

Nature9000

[183]May 20, 2008
    • level: 9

The S.S. Wedgie....that would be funny.

I wrote a hilarous fanfiction in which Sam meets Mrs. Benson (the majority is the other part though) and Freddie meets Mr. Puckett. Freddie and Sam want to date and Mr. Puckett goes through the "Application for permission to date my daughter" and the rules for dating Sam. It's a hilarious oneshot that I wrote, if any of you want to read it, let me know and I'll give you the link to it! I think you'd enjoy it.

AndreaMSkate

[184]May 20, 2008
    • level: 49
    chasefan100 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    Well I think it's safe to say that opinions can vary, I know that I support both Freddie/Sam and Freddie/Carly. Both of them seem to work out just fine for me.

I really wonder though what Dan has up his sleeve for this one. It's gonna be interesting.

yeah it will be really interesting because he's surely going to put Freddie with either Sam or Carly.

He might not put them together as early as season 2 though. I'd be kind of surprised if he did.

zulaz

[185]May 20, 2008
    • level: 13
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

He might not put them together as early as season 2 though. I'd be kind of surprised if he did.

if he did put them together in season 2, im sure all Seddier's would chat it up on here lol.

Wedgie317

[186]May 20, 2008
    I'm still not for Seddie, and I never will be. I just don't see any proof to it like you guys see it. And I'm thinking Dan won't go with Seddie anyways.

Nature9000

[187]May 20, 2008
    Then again there's always the possibilty that nobody gets paired up with anyone at all...

zulaz

[188]May 20, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    I'm still not for Seddie, and I never will be. I just don't see any proof to it like you guys see it. And I'm thinking Dan won't go with Seddie anyways.

well, there's really no proof to Creddie either...

Nature9000

[189]May 20, 2008
    Before this gets turned into a battle, I'd like to state that we already have a Seddie/Creddie battlefield thread. Let's keep this place Seddie related...

Sorry, I know it's not my place to say that, but still...it had to be said.

zulaz

[190]May 20, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    Before this gets turned into a battle, I'd like to state that we already have a Seddie/Creddie battlefield thread. Let's keep this place Seddie related...

Sorry, I know it's not my place to say that, but still...it had to be said.

i know. its just some people always come in and say something about Seddie or even Creddie. (but there isnt really proof for BOTH Creddie/Seddie unless something major happens xD)

Nature9000

[191]May 20, 2008
    Yeah I'll agree with that.

Wedgie317

[192]May 20, 2008
    But you were right saying there's also a chance nobody will get paired up. And obviously we know about the Seddie/Creddie battle field, I'm just saying I see no proof of Seddie at all. Basically, it's all in your minds.

gryffinval7890

[193]May 20, 2008
    • level: 12
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    But you were right saying there's also a chance nobody will get paired up. And obviously we know about the Seddie/Creddie battle field, I'm just saying I see no proof of Seddie at all. Basically, it's all in your minds.

how do you know that Creddie isn't in your own mind? you should think about that.. i mean just cuz you choose not to see something, doesn't mean its not there...

Wedgie317

[194]May 20, 2008
    Good point. But... Creddie actually shows proof as written by Dan. Seddie's got nothing but bickering, and as my math teacher may say it, you over analyze the situation.

Nature9000

[195]May 20, 2008

My grandparents didn't like each other to begin with....they'll be celebrating their 52nd wedding anniversary in December...but anyway, This is the SEDDIE thread. If we're going to talk about Seddie VS. Creddie, let's take it over to the battlefield thread...Also, I never said which of the ships I'm for, keep that in mind...I could very well be Creddie

gryffinval7890

[196]May 20, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    Good point. But... Creddie actually shows proof as written by Dan. Seddie's got nothing but bickering, and as my math teacher may say it, you over analyze the situation.

i disagree.. they do get on in their own way...

seddie keeps on growing(they disliked eachother, now they are friends, and it could keep on going till they get together...)

where as Creddie goes they have stayed the same from the begining...

Wedgie317

[197]May 20, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:

My grandparents didn't like each other to begin with....they'll be celebrating their 52nd wedding anniversary in December...but anyway, This is the SEDDIE thread. If we're going to talk about Seddie VS. Creddie, let's take it over to the battlefield thread...Also, I never said which of the ships I'm for, keep that in mind...I could very well be Creddie

Don't you think we know this is a Seddie thread? But this is the thread that got me started on Creddie. And I will take this over to the battle field, 'cause I'm ready to battle!

Nature9000

[198]May 20, 2008
    Yeah...well okay then. We'll see you in the battle while the Seddies stick around here and the Creddies stick around over in that thread.

Wedgie317

[199]May 20, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    i disagree.. they do get on in their own way... seddie keeps on growing(they disliked eachother, now they are friends, and it could keep on going till they get together...) where as Creddie goes they have stayed the same from the begining...
    Technically they have always been friends, just bickering friends. And they may become better friends later, that I will agree on, but that's as far as I think it will go.
    Edited on 05/20/2008 10:06pm

gryffinval7890

[200]May 20, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    i disagree.. they do get on in their own way... seddie keeps on growing(they disliked eachother, now they are friends, and it could keep on going till they get together...) where as Creddie goes they have stayed the same from the begining...
    Technically they have always been friends, just bickering friends. And they may become better friends later, that I will agree on, but that's as far as I think it will go.

wouldn't you say that bickering is pretty immature? see? a lot of room to grow...