We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Seddie Discussion

SailorB

[41]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 16

Nbbrocks01 wrote:
    Freddie's in love wit Carly though

No, Freddie has a crush on Carly. Being in love and having a crush are not the same thing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

garnergeek

[42]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 14
    People are sooo young! Come On, NO ONE is in "love" they are crushes, you like someone, have feeling for them. This is a kid show...on nick...no love is happening... not even if they say so!

sunnstar7

[43]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 9
    theblob70 wrote:
    I think it will happen because (sorry if someone said this already) in a few episodes Freddie and Sam always say that their butts are shaped like hams and have pimples on them. Why would they be looking at their butts? LOL

LOL, I thought that every time they said that.

Seddie all the way! In the first episode (like the first scence), Carly says "you gotta get over this crush thing" and that they will only be friends. It can't get any clearer than that, can it?

Wedgie317

[44]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 13
    sunnstar7 wrote:
    theblob70 wrote:
    I think it will happen because (sorry if someone said this already) in a few episodes Freddie and Sam always say that their butts are shaped like hams and have pimples on them. Why would they be looking at their butts? LOL
    LOL, I thought that every time they said that. Seddie all the way! In the first episode (like the first scence), Carly says "you gotta get over this crush thing" and that they will only be friends. It can't get any clearer than that, can it?
    True, but that's only to Carly, not to Freddie. Freddie will still continue to like Carly whether he shows it as much as he used to or not. And as for insults based on their butts, it's ONLY insults. Nothing more toward actually showing secret feelings toward each other. As I said in another comment in another topic, it's pure hatred. Whether they show it more or less, they still hate each other.

derekjwhitehead

[45]Apr 3, 2008
    • level: 11

Ok, even though it might seem like Seddie happens, I would perfer that, BUT THIS IS ONLY SEASON 1! There are no actual good clues. The butt insults are just suppossed to be funny.

I do admit there are some clues for seddie, but 1/2 of the "clues" are just suppossed to be jokes.

Wedgie317

[46]Apr 3, 2008
    derekjwhitehead wrote:

Ok, even though it might seem like Seddie happens, I would perfer that, BUT THIS IS ONLY SEASON 1! There are no actual good clues. The butt insults are just suppossed to be funny.

I do admit there are some clues for seddie, but 1/2 of the "clues" are just suppossed to be jokes.

Thank you! Finally someone that shares my opinion.

Schwarzekatze46

[47]Apr 3, 2008
    • level: 6
    Well... I have noticed that in the commercials for isteakout that Freddie gets a tattoo... but what is on the tattoo? Sam! and I don't know if any of you noticed but the picture above everything for iCarly, Sam is holding her arms around Freddie's neck!

Wedgie317

[48]Apr 3, 2008
    Can people please look into the other topic that contains the subject about the banner? Or at least look at the full background picture? It is CARLY that has her arms around Sam AND Freddie and NOT Sam.

JSparrowGirl

[49]Apr 3, 2008
    • level: 15

Schwarzekatze46 wrote:
    Well... I have noticed that in the commercials for isteakout that Freddie gets a tattoo... but what is on the tattoo? Sam!

yea i kind of noticed that too, anyone know where i can see the comercial for it again? I looked everywhere...

chayse123

[50]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 2
    1 clue is when sam said she likes seeing freeie get fiesty (i rue the day) ani i think sam will end up liking freddie before freddie likes her

gryffinval7890

[51]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 12

i think they will...almost every fictional character that fights (that are considered friends) ususally end up together. its almost expected...so yeah..

derekjwhitehead

[52]Apr 4, 2008

Schwarzekatze46 wrote:
    Well... I have noticed that in the commercials for isteakout that Freddie gets a tattoo... but what is on the tattoo? Sam! and I don't know if any of you noticed but the picture above everything for iCarly, Sam is holding her arms around Freddie's neck!

Yeah, but if you read the episode description, you would find out that Freddie had to do that because he lost a bet with Sam!

2nd thing I would like to point out, the Icarly banner is Just a banner! First of all Carly has her arms around Freddie and the group are suppossed to be hugging.

derekjwhitehead

[53]Apr 4, 2008

41225525557 wrote:
    Sam's blog has this thing where she insults Freddie, and like HALF of them are soo seddie.

There aren't anyone that are Seddie, I admit Seddie will probabally happen, but there are not actual clues yet.

gryffinval7890

[54]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 12

on IHatch chicks (or something like that)

well, when freddie admitted to Sam that he was dissappointed in not having
    Carly as a science partner she looks kinda upset...

just wondering if anyone else caught that...

iCarly_rox_

[55]Apr 13, 2008
    • level: 6
    garnergeek wrote:
    iCarly_rox_ wrote:
    I do think they're a cute couple. Much better than Carly/Freddie. Just look at the pic on the iCarly banner, they look so happy together
    OMG! I love your avatar! Danny Noriega rocks, he is soo cute! Anyway, yeah Sam and Freddie are totally gonna happen, I love when Sam puts her head on Freddie's sholder... he fakes like he doesn't like it... but he does! LOL
    Thanks I got it on Photobucket! He's so gorgeous! And they are a cute couple

crzza

[56]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 49
    iCarly is a comedy show. I just cant see two character gretting together at this point.

yugaton88

[57]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 22
    crzza wrote:
    iCarly is a comedy show. I just cant see two character gretting together at this point.

There are clues for both Creddie and Seddie right now. So I don't think The Great Dan Schneider has decided the couples' fates yet. He COULD give both of them a try, and come out with one, I can see that happening in one of Dan's shows. But I wonder how many episodes it would take for him to decide. I don't want this to turn into a just-relationship show like Zoey 101's Season Four is, iCarly is a great comedy, and I hope it stays a great COMEDY and not an average ROMANCE.

chasefan100

[58]Apr 18, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:
    crzza wrote:

There are clues for both Creddie and Seddie right now. So I don't think The Great Dan Schneider has decided the couples' fates yet. He COULD give both of them a try, and come out with one, I can see that happening in one of Dan's shows. But I wonder how many episodes it would take for him to decide. I don't want this to turn into a just-relationship show like Zoey 101's Season Four is, iCarly is a great comedy, and I hope it stays a great COMEDY and not an average ROMANCE.

But lately I've been watching and seen more hints of Seddie. Like when they are fighting - Freddie smiles shyly and sneaks a look at Sam. Sam does it sometimes too.

I wouldn't mind who gets together really.

yugaton88

[59]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 22
    chasefan100 wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    crzza wrote:

But lately I've been watching and seen more hints of Seddie. Like when they are fighting - Freddie smiles shyly and sneaks a look at Sam. Sam does it sometimes too.

I wouldn't mind who gets together really.

I REALLY want Seddie to happen, it would be really cute. And ALOT like Quogan.

chasefan100

[60]Apr 18, 2008

yugaton88 wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    But lately I've been watching and seen more hints of Seddie. Like when they are fighting - Freddie smiles shyly and sneaks a look at Sam. Sam does it sometimes too. I wouldn't mind who gets together really.
    I REALLY want Seddie to happen, it would be really cute. And ALOT like Quogan.

Nick Uk are repeating them all the time and I'm noticing more seddie

Now that I think about it I definitely prefer Seddie more

Edited on 04/18/2008 3:15pm